Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Candy Shop (Bloo) Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Candy Shop (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Candy Shop (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Candy Shop (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Candy Shop (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Candy Shop (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Candy Shop (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Candy Shop (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Candy Shop (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Candy Shop (Bloo) Vote_lcapCandy Shop (Bloo) Voting_barCandy Shop (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Candy Shop (Bloo) Vote_lcapCandy Shop (Bloo) Voting_barCandy Shop (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Candy Shop (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Candy Shop (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Candy Shop (Bloo)   Candy Shop (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 2:23 pm

Gluttony had just gotten into the city. She could smell all the yummy things this place had to offer, but one scent stood out above all the rest. It had been a long train ride, and she hadn't had anything to eat in almost four hours!! The small girl immediately started to make her way to the Galleria, licking her lips and practically drooling the entire way there. She walked through traffic and businesses and even residential homes. Any way to make the distance shorter between her and that yummy aroma.

When she got to the Galleria, she walked right into the candy store and began devouring each kind of sugary goodness one by one. It was all so delicious, she had already decided to eat every last morsel and crumb in this place.

However, the shop keeper seemed to have other ideas...

"Are you going to pay for all of that, little one?"

Tianna just ignored him and kept eating.

"Did you hear me, little girl??"

Nom nom nom....

He finally got fed up and pushed her away from the candy, starting to growl. "I've never seen such a disrespectful brat in all my years! Where are your parents!?"

The little one looked up at him confused and pouted. "I ain't got none... I jus' eatin' a lil' bit... leave me alone or you gets hurt." She went right on back to eating her fill. But he wasn't done. He pushed her again, but this time, he made her fall to the floor. That made her tear up. "Not nice..." She reached out and grabbed his foot, absorbing up to his ankle and then cutting off the portal. "you yucky... but candy yummy..."

As he screamed in agony and utter torture, the small girl continued to eat up the candy with a happy grin.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

Candy Shop (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candy Shop (Bloo)   Candy Shop (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 1:01 pm

There was something interesting piquing the eternal yearning that constantly pulled on the heartstrings of Greed. His supernatural senses told him that a new sibling was close by, something he hadn't experienced for a long while. Why was this one so special that his senses were telling him to find her, though? That was an extremely scarce feeling, really. Perhaps it had something to do with his mission? Maybe he could use this Sin somehow?

Upon arriving at the candy shop, he was met with a surprising scene. A man screaming on the floor, trying to beg for some form of help and the little girl... eating every piece of candy in sight? Lucky for him, it didn't seem that the poor shopkeeper had earned anyone's regard with his desperate pleas.
After entering, Greed locked the door, and turned the sign from open to closed.

He approached the man, paying the girl little attention. The man begged for Greed to help, but Greed put his finger to his lips and shushed him as he pulled out his flip knife. It was quickly buried in the mans throat, killing him almost instantly.

With the screaming silenced, Greed looked back to the girl as he cleaned his knife off with a nearby rag.
"That was pretty annoying, wasn't it? How'd you tune that out? Never mind. You got a name, kid?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Candy Shop (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candy Shop (Bloo)   Candy Shop (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 1:11 pm

Tianna finished up the rest of the candy as Greed silenced the man that was screaming. She blinked and looked up at him, tilting her head. It was hard to tell if she was curious, or still hungry for more. After a minute though, she smiled happily. "My name's Tianna! Wha's yours??" She licked her fingers and then blinked again. She got up in his personal bubble and started to sniff him. Weird.

"You smell kinda like me... You a demon too??" Her eyes were wide in wonderment at meeting another demon and she started to bounce all around him, wanting to know more. The little girl was literally dancing circles in the dead man's blood.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Candy Shop (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candy Shop (Bloo)   Candy Shop (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 1:36 pm

The girl introduced herself as Tianna and Greed accepted it. She looked like a Tianna, really. Though he'd never met anyone else with that name before. Maybe he was just overthinking things, then.
"You can call me Sinbad. I'm... yeah, we can call it a demon. Something like that."

He decided to be vague, grabbing a sucker from the counter and putting it in his mouth.
"What do you do, kid? Besides... this."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Candy Shop (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candy Shop (Bloo)   Candy Shop (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 1:16 pm

Tianna grinned. "Nice ta meet ya, Sinbad! I'm so excited!!" She giggled and kept bouncing around him. When he grabbed the sucker though, she blinked. There was more candy?? She looked around and pouted. She didn't see anything.

So, she got her nose to work. She started to sniff around and walked behind the counter. She didn't seem to hear his other question. Her mouth was watering. She walked through the safe door, literally. "I found more candy!! And... Lots of green paper..." She took a bite of it and spit it out. "The green paper no tastes good..."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Candy Shop (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candy Shop (Bloo)   Candy Shop (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 7:58 pm

Greed raised a brow as the kid casually raided the safe. Useful powers, at least. And seemingly no interest in money. Perfect.
"How about I make a deal with ya, kid?"

The Sin offered, looking out at the busy street to make sure there weren't any police coming. It seemed like he had a good amount of time here, whatever the girl did to the safe hadn't set any alarms off. It'd be a while before anyone came to check on a dead candy shop owner. Greed took the sucker out of his mouth, replacing it quickly with a cigarette.

"I'll trade you this tasty sucker for all the green money. Sound fair?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Candy Shop (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candy Shop (Bloo)   Candy Shop (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 12:38 pm

"Okie dokie!!" She giggled and started to stuff the green paper into her hand like it was a bag of holding. The small one walked back out into the shop and grinned, again reaching into her hand to pull all of it back out, as if from a pocket dimension or something. Tianna giggled and reached out for the sucker. "Now gimmie!!" She snatched the sucker and plopped it in her mouth happily. To her, that was the best deal of all time! She got a yummy lollipop by giving this guy yucky paper!

Once she was done with it, she ate the stick too. "Sooooo... What do you do, Sinbad??" Her eyes were bright with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Candy Shop (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candy Shop (Bloo)   Candy Shop (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 12:43 pm

Gluttony suddenly caught the scent of freshly grilled steak and her mouth began to water. She hadn't eaten anything with sustenance all day today. It smelled so delicious that all of her attention was diverted from the guy in front of her. Forgetting all about the fact that she was learning about him right now. She didn't even say good bye, just teleporting away before he could say anything else.

[End thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Candy Shop (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candy Shop (Bloo)   Candy Shop (Bloo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Candy Shop (Bloo)
Page 1 of 1