Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Fox and the Spider [Fawks] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Fox and the Spider [Fawks] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Fox and the Spider [Fawks] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Fox and the Spider [Fawks] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Fox and the Spider [Fawks] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Fox and the Spider [Fawks] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Fox and the Spider [Fawks] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Fox and the Spider [Fawks] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Fox and the Spider [Fawks] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Fox and the Spider [Fawks] - Page 2 Vote_lcapFox and the Spider [Fawks] - Page 2 Voting_barFox and the Spider [Fawks] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Fox and the Spider [Fawks] - Page 2 Vote_lcapFox and the Spider [Fawks] - Page 2 Voting_barFox and the Spider [Fawks] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Fox and the Spider [Fawks]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

Fox and the Spider [Fawks] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox and the Spider [Fawks]   Fox and the Spider [Fawks] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 1:00 am

Fox simply beamed when Weaver told him he'd done very good. His tails poking out from under his robe and wagging a bit. It felt so nice to be appreciated! If he hadn't been wearing his mask still then Weaver would have seen just how delighted that little compliment had made him.

As lunch plans were made Fox couldn't help but wonder what a 'pizza' was. From the sound of things it would have some component of chicken to it, which was good enough for him. However when she commented on his clothes he looked down at himself with his arms spread wide.

"Why? What's wrong with my clothes?" He asked, unsure how to answer her. After all they were the only set of clothes he had... even if it was just a robe, some gloves, and some boots. He didn't even really have any undergarments! Of course when you grow up in the forest and have fur you didn't really put much thought into clothes, and he certainly hadn't caught on to what was normal with being locked up for over a millennium.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Fox and the Spider [Fawks]   Fox and the Spider [Fawks] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 1:11 am

Adriana blinked at him and almost forgot about the being trapped in a statue for an extremely long time. You would have thought he'd realize quick though that no one wore monk robes; atleast here in the states. She couldn't say the same for other countries where monks were still a thing. "You can't blend in easily looking like that," she said pointedly, doing a walk around him as if doing some measurements in her head. Adriana was completely unaware of Fox's going commando and that was not something she would think about, starting to work on weaving Fox some clothes. Black cargo pants with plenty of pockets, a matching pullover hoodie with a couple pockets, and a white t-shirt. "These will help you blend in better," she said holding the bundle of freshly woven clothes out for Fox, clearly wanting him to change into them. "I'll look away while you change," she added, giving him a 'don't get any funny ideas' look. It was very subtle though since her face still looked deadpanned.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Fox and the Spider [Fawks]   Fox and the Spider [Fawks] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 1:19 am

"Well I certainly can't blend in if I'm naked either." Fox retorted, then watched in fascination as Weaver created a set of clothes for him using her string powers. Now that was a very versatile and useful quality for her abilities that he hadn't even thought about, mostly because he really didn't think too much about clothing in general.

As he was handed the new set of clothing he let out a happy yip, thinking of it as his first gift from his new friend. He about to change into them but paused when she said that she'd look away while he put them on, so he waited until she turned around. That done he slipped off his robe and mask quickly enough, taking the time to fold the robe up and set his mask on it, before changing into his new clothes. It took him a moment to realize he needed to take his boots off before putting on the pants, but he got the idea quick enough. Thankfully Weaver had accounted for his tails and left an opening in the back to accommodate him there, though it did feel a little weird to have to stick his tails through a hole in his pants. He slipped on the white t-shirt and then put the hoodie on over that, thankfully not needing to remove his gloves to put that on. Once he put his boots back on he looked like a normal teen... if normal teens also had purple fur and face's like a vulpine predator.

"Okay, I'm dressed! Do I look better? Should I put my mask back on?" Fox asked, still feeling like he needed to hide his face while in public.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and the Spider [Fawks]   Fox and the Spider [Fawks] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 1:28 am

Adriana would look away, amusing herself by playing around with her string between her fingers. She had to keep practicing after all, it was the only way she'd eventually get to "lightspeed" weaving! Once Fox was done she would turn back around. "Much better," she said much more pleased with him no longer looking like a (cute) ragamuffin. "If you want to. We're just going to pick it up really so anything that would help not draw attention to us will be fine," she replied simply.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Fox and the Spider [Fawks]   Fox and the Spider [Fawks] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 1:32 am

"Oh! I have a really good idea then!" Fox exclaimed as he slid his mask back on then put the hood up on his new hoodie. That done he used his illusion magic to enchant his mask so it no longer looked like a white fox mask with little red whisker stripes painted on, instead it now looked like... well Weaver!

"There we go! How does that look? Pretty good right?" Fox asked, the mask moving to match Fox's words and facial expressions to look human. The effect was actually impossible to tell apart from a real human's face, and Fox wondered why he hadn't thought of doing something like this earlier.

"It's okay if I use your face right? I don't really have any other ones to copy at the moment." Fox said, hoping that Weaver was okay with his little trick.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and the Spider [Fawks]   Fox and the Spider [Fawks] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 1:42 am

Adriana watched him pick his mask up, blinking as his mask suddenly turned into her face. Now THAT was very useful. In fact, she knew how to use it so they wouldn't have to pay for anything ever again! "Sure, that'll be fine. People will just think we're twins," Adriana nodded, nodding her head for Fox to follow her. And just like before, she'd lower them down with her threads and then lead the way to pick up the pizza. Once they arrived, Adriana would turn to him. "So can you use that trick and make people think they're looking at money, and still maintain your disguise?" She asked Fox seriously.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Fox and the Spider [Fawks]   Fox and the Spider [Fawks] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 1:48 am

Fox smiled as Weaver seemed to get rather impressed with his newest trick, which in turn caused the mask to smile as well. The now very well disguised Fox went along with Weaver to go pick up the pizza, which he had to admit was making him quite curious as to what kind of food it could be. When they arrived at the pizza place he started to sniff the air, picking up all the wonderful scents of bread, cheese, and meat cooking. Of course that did look a tad odd for his disguised face to do, but thankfully Weaver brought his attention to something more immediate before anyone noticed his odd behavior.

"Hm? Oh, well this trick basically enchants whatever I want to look like whatever I want it to look like. It works best if the two things are similar size and shape though, like a mask made to cover a face makes for a great face. If you gave me something about the same size as money I could make it look like money to everyone who is looking at it, and it'll stay that way until I get too far away from it." Fox said, giving Weaver a quick explanation of how his enchanting of items worked.

"And I'll be able to keep my disguise going as well, in fact it's easier for me to keep this up since it's actually touching me physically." Fox added, pointing at his 'face'.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and the Spider [Fawks]   Fox and the Spider [Fawks] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 1:53 am

That was all she needed him to say as she weaved up some strips of fabric about the same dimensions of actual money, with colored 'numbers' sewn in so he'd know what value to give them. They'd make some extra change back from this. "Like this?" She asked referring to the bill sized fabric she made.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Fox and the Spider [Fawks]   Fox and the Spider [Fawks] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 1:59 am

"Yeah, just like that." Fox replied, having thankfully seen modern money by this point. Still he wanted to get it just right.

"If you have some actual money I could look at it would help... it's a little hard to work from memory. All those little details and stuff." Fox added, not wanting to mess up and have Weaver get mad at him.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and the Spider [Fawks]   Fox and the Spider [Fawks] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 9:57 am

And Adriana would fish into her pocket, pulling out the wad of cash after making sure no one was looking. "Like these," she said referring to the bill actually needed to both "pay" for the pizza AND make them some money too.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Fox and the Spider [Fawks]   Fox and the Spider [Fawks] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 4:27 pm

Fox nodded and then simply touched the fake money, and when he removed his hand the money looked extremely real. In fact he could have been a professional counterfeiter with powers like that, as everything on the enchanted bits of cloth matched the original bills... right down to the serial numbers and fold marks.

"There we go. It'll stay like that for as long until I get too far away from it. But I take it that won't be a problem right?" Fox said, grinning at Weaver.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and the Spider [Fawks]   Fox and the Spider [Fawks] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 4:34 pm

"Yes, that will work perfectly," Adriana said smiling again, not sure if it was a good thing that she was doing that more often around him or not as she went to go pickup their pizza. She would return carrying an extra large pizza box that gave off the smell of chicken and alfredo. "Well, let's head back and enjoy this~" Adriana said leading the way back to one of their dropoffs.

After they were all settled, she would weave up a blanket for them to sit on and not get dirty before making herself comfortable. Flipping open the box and taking a whiff of the delicious pizza.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Fox and the Spider [Fawks]   Fox and the Spider [Fawks] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 4:40 pm

Fox seemed quite happy with the results, and the smell of pizza was really making him hungry now. It was all he could do to not pop open the box and find out what could possibly be making such a delectable scent. Somehow the hungry Kitsune managed to keep control of his hunger and waited until they'd left the pizza place and made their way back to their little drop off point.

Fox watched as Weaver made a blanket for them to sit on, making this lunch more like a picnic. Fox settled down on the blanket right next to his new friend and watched with anticipation as she flipped the box open and revealed the cheesy goodness of the pizza and all it's toppings. Fox had to take off his mask for the moment as he licked his chops.

"That smells so good..." Fox said in a near hypnotic state.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and the Spider [Fawks]   Fox and the Spider [Fawks] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 4:44 pm

"I don't eat pizza alot. Not healthy to eat too much of it, and it's greasy," she commented offhandedly as she took a slice out for Fox, then went to get herself one before taking a bite. It was still kind of hot, so it tasted that much better.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Fox and the Spider [Fawks]   Fox and the Spider [Fawks] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 4:48 pm

Fox's eyes seemed quite wide as he watched Weaver lift the first slice of pizza, and then hand it to him. He accepted it in a nearly dazed state as he slowly lifted it to his mouth, and bad things said about the pizza simply going in one ear and out the other. How could something that smelled this good possibly be bad in any way?

Fox took a bit and made the oddest noise, a sort of purring noise only with a bit of a growl to it. Whatever the noise was it seemed to be one made from sheer happiness as he started to munch down the rest of the slice of pizza before licking his fingers clean of any cheese or alfredo sauce that got on him.

"That is the best thing I have ever tasted." Fox said bluntly before reaching down and nabbing another slice. It looked like he was in heaven as he savored the second slice, his tails wagging rapidly behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox and the Spider [Fawks]   Fox and the Spider [Fawks] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fox and the Spider [Fawks]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next