Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Spider Can't (Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Spider Can't (Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Spider Can't (Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Spider Can't (Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Spider Can't (Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Spider Can't (Ask) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Spider Can't (Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Spider Can't (Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Spider Can't (Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Spider Can't (Ask) Vote_lcapSpider Can't (Ask) Voting_barSpider Can't (Ask) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Spider Can't (Ask) Vote_lcapSpider Can't (Ask) Voting_barSpider Can't (Ask) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Spider Can't (Ask)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Spider Can't (Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Spider Can't (Ask)   Spider Can't (Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 7:54 pm

With the HIVE still out and about, it was dangerous to be out on your own. Willow hadn't really planned to do patrols tonight, but after a bunch of heroes disappearing, then seeing HIVE robots guarding a certain Observatory peeked her interest. Willow switched out her outfit for Spider Girl and shoved everything in her backpack, swinging over to warehouse and landing on top. There the girl scoped out the patrol and saw several robots coming her way, the web slinger pulled both robots into the shadows and ripped them in half, leaving them in the shadows. There she made her way to the observatory where a trap was waiting for her.
She had no idea what she was expecting, but when she swung into the observatory and landed on the wall, there was several HIVE members with their robots, discussing something about a heist.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

Spider Can't (Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider Can't (Ask)   Spider Can't (Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 8:57 pm

A young man with thick reptilian skin leaned against one of the metal supports for the observatory.

"So what are we here for?" Wesley asked, flicking his claws together.

"We want the crystal refraction core. When they abandoned this place, they took out all the optics except for one. And it was something special." A girl said spinning ice crystals between her fingers. "It can bend light frequencies into all kinds of bizarre wavelengths." She said making a large ice crystal in her hand that refracted what light the robots gave off.

"But it requires some special equipment to operate, so it's been pretty much left as is. But Hive-"

"Lemme guess. They want it for some project or other." He said as he shifted into a winged form. His Pteranodon form. With a kick he began to soar up into the intricate workings of the telescope. "Just tell me what I'm looking for."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

Spider Can't (Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider Can't (Ask)   Spider Can't (Ask) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 12:50 pm

Isabella was having a nice day so far. She'd made some tweaks to GIR, who was trotting slowly behind her. She wanted to install some form of a magnifying glass into the robot so he could help her see things. So she had to sneak out of her district, not wanting to risk being caught by Envy's guards and turned into a slave. She was too small and weak for that. Once she was in Greed's section, it was smooth sailing. The latter Sin had little rules, and Isabella was foolish enough to think that meant it was safe.

"These guys keep staring at your back." GIR pointed out to her as she made her way to the observatory.

"That's weird. Maybe there's something on it that I don't see. I don't know. We're almost there GIR."

Isabella was clueless as she walked into the observatory and saw the HIVE members planning... whatever they were planning. "Oh, uh... hi there guys. Are you supposed to be climbing on that?"

"Kill the thieves!" GIR shouted and charged towards the group.
"No, GIR, wait!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Spider Can't (Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider Can't (Ask)   Spider Can't (Ask) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 2:43 pm

Despite being semi in trouble, Willow couldn't help but grin when she saw two familiar faces! A HIVE member she recognized! Yeah he's the bad guy, but he's pretty damn cool! He has the whole dino thing, and the other girl was a Beamer! Spider Girl hadn't been to school yet, but she knew all about the B-team, they were all so cool!!
Calming down from her little.. fan girl moment.. Willow crawled towards the ceiling and watched as the robot ran after the dinosaur, causing the other HIVE people to run at him. A distraction!? Finally some good luck on her part! The Web Slinger would grab onto two HIVE lackeys and pull them towards her, knocking them out. Afterwards she'd stick them to the wall where they were unconscious and away from further harm. Her next move was to protect the robot, of course if she already wasn't seen... Hopefully the distraction worked?
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

Spider Can't (Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider Can't (Ask)   Spider Can't (Ask) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 7:18 pm

"You're looking for something that looks like a crystal. It should be right in the center of the-" The girl began before being cut off by the extremely excited robot. So the game was up. Oh well, all they had to do was get the core. She threw up a small wall of ice in front of the robot, meaning it would likely slam right into it. 

As Wesley landed in the telescope, he saw two things. One was the core. It was sure sparkly. But he also saw something in the core, reflected from behind him. A girl. With a turn he saw her. She was taking out some of their drones. "On your 5 Slush." He said.

The girl whipped around and shot a bolt of ice in Willow's general direction, making a sweeping motion with it. As Slush did this, Wesley would begin taking out the core. He had to shift back to his human form to do it, as his winged form really didn't have the articulation.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Spider Can't (Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider Can't (Ask)   Spider Can't (Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 8:01 pm

GIR was useless as ever, running straight into the ice wall and bouncing off before sliding back to Isabella's feet. It was starting to sink in that she might have been in some real trouble here. GIR had almost no combat capabilities. She had to the fast. Glaring at the ice lady, she scooped GIR up by his head, pointing the robot at her.

"Stop! Or I'll have him use his laser vision on you! I don't want to hurt anyone!"
"Right! Halt!"

GIR was playing along! Perfect!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Spider Can't (Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider Can't (Ask)   Spider Can't (Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 8:15 pm

Luckily she had fast reflexes, the last thing she wanted was a tear in her suit. "Whoa careful there Elsa!" Willow called out, sticking on the other wall as she shot two webs at the ice girls face. The robot and girl threatened the ice girl, letting Spider Girl focus on Wesley. Nonethless, Willow was behind Wesley now, still attached to the wall as she shot two webs at both of his arms. If they connected she'd attempt to pull him back and away from the core. "You know I have news clippings of you and your gang in my room! That train heist was definitely something." She told him sarcastically, making fun of his flop. He lost to a single Titan and a... a blonde dude? The news stations honestly had no idea who he was so they attempted to not cover that part. "How about we don't take the sparkly core out?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

Spider Can't (Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider Can't (Ask)   Spider Can't (Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 8:49 pm

The girl flung herself onto the wall above the maintenance platform. Boy she was nimble. Wesley had just gotten the last of the latches off of it when a web strung his hands together.

Clever girl.

"Hey, the hive here is my family. And about that heist... well... you don't get to choose your family." He shot back. "Well as much I'd love to shoot the breeze, I think I will take this sparkly core out." He said. His eyes narrowed and his hands tore free from their bonds as they transformed into claws. His form became more lean and slender. He quickly snagged up the core and vaulted onto one of the poles, swinging between them towards the ground. All he had to do was get there, and he could probably outrun his adversary.

On the ground, Slush found herself in a good old fashioned western standoff. Her ice abilities began to kick up in her outstretched hand. For now, nothing, althouth a little carpet of ice was creeping out from under her feet.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Spider Can't (Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider Can't (Ask)   Spider Can't (Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 3:19 pm

Tesla found herself in an awkward spot. She glared at the woman who had ice powers, considering what her next move might be. She seemed to be at a standstill, as the other girl did want to test Tesla's death laser theory...
Maybe if she stalled for enough time, the hero that was fighting the other villain would wrap it up and be able to help here? She just had to make sure that GIR seemed intimidating enough to keep the icicles at bay...

"Wait... I don't have laser vision!" GIR announced loudly, almost even proudly.
"Shut up!" Tesla shouted back, but it was too late. The jig was up, boys. She spun on her heel and sprinted towards the door with GIR still in her hands.

"AHHHHHH!" The little robot screamed.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Spider Can't (Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider Can't (Ask)   Spider Can't (Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 4:53 pm

Even though she gave him the option to stay, the boy changed into a more nimble dinosaur and snatched the core. Willow growled out of annoyance and swung after him, watching as her friend... RAN AWAY!? WHAT KIND OF HERO RAN AWAY!? Apparently the robot lied and now he and the girl were leaving, so much for a distraction. Willow would attempt to spin around the ice girl and wrap her up, if it worked she would leave her hanging upside down.
However, Spider Girl wouldn't stay to see if it would work, she was chasing after that dinosaur boy. She was able to swing after him, but he was fast. "Why the hell do you even need that thing?!" Willow called out, webbing the exit hole so it'd be a lot harder for him to escape. Sure he could out run her, but what if she stopped him from running anywhere?
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

Spider Can't (Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider Can't (Ask)   Spider Can't (Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 7:02 pm

So that was a bluff. Alright, this standoff had just lost pretty much all of it's tension. With a single push, Slush shot a blast of ice at the girl and her robot. But she wasn't the main threat. "Keep the other girl busy while I get this webbing off. These claws sure get some use!" He said swiping at the mass of web. Meanwhile, Slush had turned and began taking pot shots at Spider girl. 

"Don't you spiders hate the cold?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Spider Can't (Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider Can't (Ask)   Spider Can't (Ask) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 11:46 am

Tesla started to realize her mistake here as she ran. The ice user switched her attention to the other hero here that was trying to protect people... she couldn't leave her hanging like that! It wasn't fair. Spinning back in the doorway just before it was webbed off, Tesla threw GIR at the ice user. "Sick'em, GIR! She believed the rouse!"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" GIR would scream as it soared towards the girl, landing and bouncing a few feet towards her. The robot would look at her, eyes flashing red for a moment as it looked at her. "Surrender or DIE! After this I take no prisoners!"

As GIR distracted her, Tesla would square up behind the man tearing through the webbing. "Hey! Knock that off and cough up the core, dino-boy! I don't want to have to get physical here!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Spider Can't (Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider Can't (Ask)   Spider Can't (Ask) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 2:04 pm

Okay, the dino dude got stuck in the web, giving her some more time to try to stop this ice maniac. Luckily she was able to dodged most of her attacks, but a block of ice was timed enough to smack her in the stomach, knocking the wind out of Spider Girl. Luckily she hit the wall behind her so she was able to stick, but damn that hurt. Of course after that the girl taunted her and asked if spiders were afraid of the cold, making Willow roll her eyes. "Actually spiders are cold blooded so they can withstand cold temperatures up to -5 degrees!" Spider Girl yelled as if that was a cool thing to say. "Spider facts bitch!" Willow yelled as she swung towards the girl and shot several webs at her face. Hoping that was a good enough distraction, Spider Girl would jump at her in full force, trying to kick her across the face. Sure she's never done it before, but she's seen some cool karate movies that have done something similar.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

Spider Can't (Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider Can't (Ask)   Spider Can't (Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 5:46 pm

Something interesting about Kid Cretaceous. When he's in a dinosaur form, he looks downright savage. With a turn, his reptilian eyes narrowed, and his nostrils flared. With one big slash, he took out the last of the webbing, and turned to take a slash at her. "Quiet!" He snarled.

Meanwhile, Slush had her hands full. With a sweeping motion, she would attempt to ice GIR. Of course, that left her open to webbing that struck her hands. Without any further warning, a kick sent her flying.

"Do you ever shut up?" She asked, icicles breaking out of the webbing on her hands, tearing it to shreds. She shot another wave of cold energy at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spider Can't (Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider Can't (Ask)   Spider Can't (Ask) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spider Can't (Ask)
Page 1 of 1