Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Vote_lcapStart of a new Legacy (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Voting_barStart of a new Legacy (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Vote_lcapStart of a new Legacy (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Voting_barStart of a new Legacy (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only)   Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 10:26 pm

"Right." Hotwire said, nodding at Riot's explanation. Then he turned to Wildfire. "Agreed. Of course, going off of Riot's point, we don't exactly know what these bombs are like. They might have all kinds of dead man's switches." He pointed out. "I should be able to negate them, but who knows?" He said. Then riot suggested they shouldn't waste any more time, and try to find the first bomb.

"I agree.. Blue blast, you should head with either Wildfire or Angel. I'd like to head with Riot." He said. "I have some thoughts on some equations pertaining to Hadron energy releases which we might need, and I could use a little extra in flight computational power."

At about the same time Riot downloaded his map, Hotwire had done the same.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only)   Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 1:17 am

Jenny lowered her hand when called on and nodded explaing the plan she had just thought u in her mutters to them all but in a slightly more simple fashion though paused listening for the location since... she didn't know where it was either. She noticed that wildfire nodded to her about her plan and smiled under her mask as he at least approved of it so far.

Hearing wilds next comment she nodded "(Okay if the need arises that's a good plan though if you can throw them i would suggest doing that and coming back down before it explodes so you aren't caught in the blast. This is only a test so no one should get maimed badly or die from it.)"

She explained to him clearly not wanting him to hurt himself too badly. She nodded silently as he spoke and a little after before saying "(Giant fire bomb got it.)" the explanation was a but complicated for her but she hopefully understood that part correctly. Normally her sister would double it down totally for her if she was here since she knew how to make just about anything but sadly she wasn't but then again if she was she would still be in her other group and not joining this one.

She rose an eyebrow when he said her plan may have a flaw she though let him elaborate since its a flaw she could spot in the future if it ever came up again.... yay learning how to not die in plans! She nodded then "(Alright fair enough we'll put a pin in my plan and go check out the bomb then, thanks for noticing that, i didn't think of that just yet.)"

She said in a grateful tone as she nodded to him she then looked to hotwire as he agreed to her idea "(I think i should go with both since if I'm not then one is soloing stuff.)" She walked over to wild fire "(Mind if i ride with you there?)" She road with angel before so she was curious what it was like to fly with wildfire flying her around.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only)   Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 1:14 am

(sorry for the delay everyone, I didn't see these posts until today)

Angel listened as each of his teammates spouted off their knowledge of the task at hand, as well as how they could progress the end goal. He was particularly interested by Wildfire's assertion that he could throw the bombs into outer space. "I'm sure that would be a fun sight, but it's definitely one we'll want to save as a last resort. Even in space, it could potentially cause some problems if we aren't careful about disposing of it." Blue's plan was evaluated and, while it made sense to Noble, Riot quickly picked up on one potential problem - i.e, the possibility that the bombs may be mechanical, not technical, in nature. Thankfully, he suggested the same course of action of checking out their given location, the rest of the team consenting quickly.

Good. At least we're all in agreement on that point. "In the case that it is mechanical, I should be able to lend a hand...or at least, a force. I'd probably be able to telekinetically move the pieces to a diffused state, providing we can figure out what that would be." Riot continued by stating that the test would likely push the teens past their comfort zones, to which the avian hero smirked under his mask. "Well, it wouldn't be a real test if it didn't, hm? Regardless, with everyone here, I've got a feeling we'll pull through just fine." he replied reassuringly.

The team then prepared for liftoff, with Hotwire and Blue grouping up with Riot and Wildfire respectively. Good thing too. I'm pretty sure these guys are already faster than me - having to carry extra weight would just slow all of us down even more. "I'll meet you in the air then. As much as I hate to admit it, I'm probably the slowest here - I've got 30 minutes of just under highway speeds in these things, and after that I can only glide at just over half of that. Just try not to leave me too far behind." Barring or following any other comments, Josh would take to the skies, flying about as high as he could and waiting for the rest of the team to take off so that he could follow them.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only)   Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 10:36 pm

[OOC: I apologize for my delay as well.]

It was settled then. The team was officially off to disarm the bombs, split into separate groups. Wildfire had to admit to himself that it was a pretty intelligent idea for them to be going in smaller groups, rather than traveling around as a large team. It would surely cut the time they'd have if they were traveling together in half. Regarding carrying somebody, he didn't mind much. Human weight was very light to him. He glanced at Noble, nodding in his direction. So he was capable of moving objects with his mind? That would certainly be useful in the long run, if one of the bombs was sensitive to physical touch. Although, he doubted that the bombs would be that complex. This was only a simple test to display both their mental and physical attributes. ..Right?

Noble's reassuring tone helped ease Wildfire. His confidence about how everything was going to go made the tamaranean feel a lot more optimistic about the outcome of the test. They could do this. After all, portions of the city were at stake. "I can appreciate how unwavering your faith in this team is." His own faith was yet to be determined. It wasn't particularly there -- but would be established when something significant occurred. However, he was aware of the team's abilities, and how they could each benefit to the other's needs. If anything, he should have been confident. Hopefully he would be, and soon, because they were beginning to depart.

The prince's green irises landed on Blue as she asked to fly with him. A welcoming smile etched into his facial expression, "Of course you may travel with me." He took the initiative to step forward and swiftly scoop her up in his arms. "Is this position comfortable enough for you, Blue?" As long as she was perfectly fine in the way she was situated, there was nothing else holding them off from flight. He craned his head towards Noble, "I am sure your speed is very impressive, Noble." Afterwards, he ascended to the stars to join Noble, with Blue Blast in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only)   Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 5:11 pm

(OOC: Ok, new rule being implemented here. After two days, there will be a skip. I'll be keeping track. I'll give SN the benefit of the doubt here, and give him another 48 hours as of now to post, but then we'll be moving on back to me.)
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only)   Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 3:38 am

As the others spoke among each other, Riot pulled up the map on his HUD, thanking his foresight in making sure he had one. Not having a network connection meant that suit wasn't remotely hackable, but it also meant it functioned like a big flash drive: He had to manually upload things to it. If he ever forgot to download something to it before heading out, he was just SOL. As his eyes scanned over the map, he pulled up the building directory he'd compiled over his time in the city. All of this had of course been time consuming, but he was now extremely glad he'd done so. He hadn't finished the city, but with a little luck... There! He zoomed out and looked at where they were now. Should be a short flight. He looked at Hotwire as the hero finished speaking.

I SINCERELY HOPE YOU ARE REFERRING TO MY MIND, AND NOT MY SUIT. EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES ASIDE, I'M NOT PARTICULARLY FOND OF OTHERS ROOTING THROUGH MY SUIT. AND FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN, YOUR METHOD TENDS TO BE... MORE INVASIVE. TRY TO LEAVE MANIPULATING IT TO EMERGENCIES.

After a brief moment, Riot looked over everyone else. “IF PREPARATIONS HAVE BEEN MADE, I BELIEVE WE SHOULD BE UNDERWAY. OUR LOCATION IS A FIVE MINUTE FLIGHT FROM HERE, EAST BY NORTH EAST. IF YOU ARE SEPARATED, FOLLOW THAT VECTOR AND YOU WILL EASILY SEE THE BUILDING.” He looked at Angel before addressing the masked hero. “MY FLIGHT SPEED EXCEEDS YOURS. HOWEVER I CAN REMAIN AT YOUR SPEED. THE DISTANCE SHOULD BE WITHIN YOUR ABILITY TO REACH HOWEVER IF NECESSARY, I CAN TOW YOU. JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU REQUIRE IT.

Riots shield rotated into place with a ratcheting Klank-klak! and he knelt, planting the shield into the ground. He turned his sharply angled visor to face Hotwire. “IF YOU ARE READY? YOU CAN CLIMB MY BACK OR YOU CAN GRIP THE INSIDE OF MY SHIELD. THE CHOICE IS YOURS.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only)   Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 11:29 pm

Hotwire nodded. He understood why Riot wanted to keep his systems to himself. While it would have been great if Riot could lend some computer speed, his wrist computer could handle the calculations just fine.

"Fair enough." He said. "I'll take the shield." He said clambering onto the shield. "Just let me..." He added before he activated the electromagnet attachment, firmly anchoring him. He quickly clasped the deployment mechanism firmly to his belt. At least this way if he fell, he had a safety line. "Let's roll."

Once in the air, Hotwire turned to Riot. "Ok, so I was thinking, these things probably require some sort of pressure compensation system to operate.  We might be able to find a way to disrupt the Hardothermic reaction. Of course, I have no idea whether or not these bombs explode or implode. Either is as likely. And until I get a good look at these things, I won't know which is which. But we have to start somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only)   Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 3:29 am

Jenny looked over to Angel as he said that he could help with the bombs with his powers if they were mechanical and nodded. "(Very good point Angel.)" She said simply The others then talked about how this was probably going to be a test that pushed them out of their comfort zones... God she hoped there weren't going to be any guns... those were her one true weakness.... like most humans....... okay it wasn't reaaaally a weakness but she didn't like fighting against them nonetheless.

Angels words were definitely helpful on making her feel more confident about the test though for sure. Hearing his slow comment Jenny waved him off "(Oh don't say that angel! When it comes to the sky you're far from the slowest!.... You know cause Hotwire and I cant fly!....)" She rubbed her chin suspiciously as she looked over to hotwire. "(Uuuuunleeeeeesss.....)"

She though then heard that Wild would let her fly with her and smiled brightly under her mask. "(Thanks I-)" She then was scooped up suddenly and giggled as she was... hey her father did this to her like all the time as a kid it was pure instinct now to giggle upon being suddenly scooped up into the air. She smiled and nodded to him holding onto him then.

"(Yeah perfect actually thanks!)" She watched Riot as he told Hotwire that he didn’t really like how he treated his tech… you know it was had to move past stereotypes when you keep hearing stuff like that. Jenny nodded to Riots instructions and placed two fingers to her forehead and swooped them out. ”(Aye yie captain!)” She said happily to him watching as Hotwire climbed onto him she looked over to wildfire then.

”(So guess we’re gonna be on an official team together if everything goes right. I look forward to fighting evil things with you! It’s been a long while since I’ve been on a team so I’ve missed it a lot.)” She said clearly excited about the team.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only)   Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 5:29 pm

(OOC: Go ahead and skip me this round. Angel'll just be following the team to the location)
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only)   Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 11:02 am

(OOC: Please skip me as well, since Alond'r will also be following the team, due to his lack of knowledge about the city.)
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only)   Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 2:57 am

Riot patiently waited for Hotwire to climb into place. He was glad the techy hero wasn't going to raise a fuss over his request. He still wanted to learn more about how his powers worked, mainly for the pure scientific curiosity. But he had another reason - safety. Hotwire was a hero, but who knew if someone else had his same powers? What about mind control? Or cloning? There were enough variables that could lead to those powers being used for wrong to give the armored hero some concern. In such an event, he would of course leap to defend those who could not defend themselves and stop the threat, but he was extremely vulnerable to someone like Hotwire.

He barely noticed that Angel didn't respond to his offer, too lost in thought. As Hotwire finished his preparations and Wildfire picked up Blue Blast, Riot stood like a gleaming statue. The last time they had met, Hotwire had shown him an image of the nanomachines that flowed through his veins, and explained that he could control anything that had an electric current. Prior to meeting Hotwire, Riot had had little concern about his suit being taken over as there was no network access for hackers to exploit and it was immune to magic. As long as he maintained the security of his home, the possibility of such an event seemed very slim. But the revelation of such a being meant that it wasn't as slim as he'd thought, and if it ever happened it would take a lot to bring him down.

Blue Blast’s peppy voice snapped him out of his thoughts, and he looked around. It seemed everyone was ready to go. He nodded to her before standing up straight, hefting his shield and its passenger with seemingly no effort. He held the shield in a stoic fashion at chest height in front of himself so that Hotwire's head was just below his chin and the smaller hero's feet were lifted off the ground. Vents glowed on his back and calves as thrusters fired up and a steady whine filled the air. Something Blue said struck a chord with him, resonating within his being. If they passed this, they were a team. These people would depend on him with their lives, and he them. They would be a team. Perhaps then, it was time to act like it, even if it was a little premature. His voice boomed over the sound of his thrusters firing just before he ascended skyward. “TITANS! MOVE OUT!

Riot listened to Hotwire vocalizing his thoughts. A pressure compensation system made sense, given what he knew about hadrons. “AGREED. UNTIL WE CAN CONFIRM THE NATURE OF THESE EXPLOSIVES, THERE IS LITTLE WE CAN DO SAVE SPECULATE. BLUE BLAST HAD A GOOD PLAN. ONCE WE DETERMINE HOW THESE EXPLOSIVES CAN BE DISARMED, WE CAN DETERMINE WHO IN OUR GROUP CAN DISARM THEM AND FORM TEAMS BASED ON THAT INFORMATION. THE MORE EFFICIENTLY WE CAN REMOVE THE THREAT, THE BETTER.

As Riot promised, it was a short flight. Their destination loomed ahead. Riot made a fly by first, vocalizing his reasoning to Hotwire. “THIS MAY BE A TEST, BUT I FEEL WE SHOULD TREAT IT AS A GENUINE TERRORIST SITUATION. I WOULD NOT PUT IT PAST ROBIN TO MAKE THIS AS REALISTIC AS POSSIBLE, INCLUDING POSTING GUARDS. WE SHOULD PROCEED WITH THE UTMOST CAUTION. I WOULD IMAGINE THAT TO A VILLAIN, A PREMATURE DETONATION IS FAR BETTER THAN NO DETONATION.” Riot would land a small distance outside the factory grounds with the same grace he'd shown before. He held his shield forward so that Hotwire could detach himself and waited for the others to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only)   Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 4:25 pm

"Agreed." Hotwire said. "We should be ready for anything." "Now let's see what we've got." He added before clambering off the shield and running a hand through his hair, trying to straighten it a bit. His arms would then light up in a light blue glow.

"I'm not picking up any communications systems. If there were any guards here, they'd probably be outfitted with comms in order to discourage a stealth attack." He said letting the reach of his powers sweep from top to bottom, then front to back.

"Wait. Looks like we have something in back there. Top floor." He said. "Riot, you should stay on the ground floor and keep look out. These building plans date back way to some old 1890's building codes, and anything above the first floor probably wouldn't be able to safely take your suits' weight. But the foundation should be sufficient." He explained. Then he pulled out his communicator and called the others.

"We're here and the place is deserted. Don't know if we'll be so lucky with the other bomb locations. I'm picking up an odd technology signal in the back of the building. It appears there's a skylight right over it, so you can get a better look while Riot and I take point on the ground floor."

Once Alond'r, Angel, and Jenny arrived on the roof, they would see the skylight in question. At first, it would appear to be pitch black, but on closer examination, there was indeed a faint blue glow coming from within.

Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Wqzut4zewseianfxztzl
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only)   Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 6:09 am

--There were enough variables that could lead to those powers being used for wrong to give the armored hero some concern *dramatic music of epic portion plays*--

Jenny pet her legs with pulled back corners of her mouth as they flew silently wild fire didn't seem to be in the mood for talking it seemed....

--In such an event, he would of course leap to defend those who could not defend themselves and stop the threat, but he was extremely vulnerable to someone like Hotwire.  *the music continues with a scientific slight tone turn*--

Jenny sighed a bit resting her hands now on her thighs as she stares at her knees silently... this was going to be a long ride there... wasn't it?

--Hotwire had shown him an image of the nanomachines that flowed through his veins, and explained that he could control anything that had an electric current. *The science was quickly over powering the music as it was turning pure techno*--

Jenny looked down to the ground... she saw a car.... sports car.... huh....

--Prior to meeting Hotwire, Riot had had little concern about his suit being taken over as there was no network access for hackers to exploit and it was immune to magic. *The techno music becomes unbearably loud for not even magic can break this level of scienceness for it was the biggest science to ever since in the face of bill nye the science guy the holy savor of everything science........ SCIENCE!*--

Jenny was about to ask if they were there yet but in fear of tickign someone off she just leaned her head back to let it dangle as she tapped the side mutton on her ear and kept tapping it trying to find music to listen to. And just as she found a song... they landed.... so she hit pause on it and climbed out of Wild's arms and did a small lap in a tiny circle to re-energize and pump herself up. As she finished it she jumped once in place and nodded. She was ready to go!

She then hit her communicator then to reply to Hotwire. "(You positive about the deserted thing? I've seen A lot of people in my old school alone that could hide... even to like thermal vision.)" She asked unsure as she thought about the soon to be heavily recruited assassins of her class.

She wasn't sure how Hotwire knew about the skylight but she went with it and walked over to it then and looked down. "(Darkness...)" She flipped her night vision on then seeing the bomb. "(Now that that's out of the way....)"

She looked over the bomb then and the area around it, if there were no traps that she could spot she would open the sky light. "(You don't have to but i would suggest that one of you guys should wait a few moments before following me down just in case something goes down and we get attacked or stuck in a trap I couldn't see. I'm heading down now to see if the bomb is anything tech wise that i'm used to.)"

She said as a suggestion not wanting to boss them around or anything but wanting to share her thoughts and what she thought was a good plan. After all no one was the leader yet and they all seemed to have decent leadership qualities of their own kind and plans that each of them thought of and contributed to.

Jenny then put her hands onto he edge of the skylight and dropped down hanging from her hands before letting go to lessen the fall to the floor. She tuck and rolled as she landed and got up to her feet as she made her hair glow brightly to light up the area around her so the others knew where she was at all points of time just in case.

"(Wow... Looks like something my sister would make... Though the programming is probably was more advanced by far... Looks like there's a panel on the front which means i should have direct access to hack in if there aren't any tricks tacked onto this thing and if its as straight forward as it looks.)"

She said over the communicators looking it over but didn't touch anything yet. "(Also its emitting blue lights based on how its looking like through my night vision on my mask. So should i proceed to investigate or wait for back up?)"
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only)   Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 4:48 pm

Angel chuckled at Riot's call to motion. Seems like somebody's already in the mood. Hopefully this isn't the last time we hear that call. While he had been reassured about his own flying speed, it turned out that he was indeed the slowest, even with his head start. An unfortunate, however unavoidable, reality. Still, if I'm going to be the last one there anyway, I may as well take some extra care. It appeared Josh was not the only one who had this thought, as he could see Riot do an extra fly-by over their destination before landing. Angel mimicked the action by doing a fly-by of his own while Riot landed, checking for any out of place individuals or contraptions. This definitely isn't a small area. Lots of places to hide a device or any defenses.

As the teen concluded his own fly-over, Hotwire's voice echoed in over the comm line, with Blue's reply following after. I'm sure Hotwire is convinced the place is empty...he wouldn't give us a false assurance if he didn't believe it. Still, trust but verify I suppose. I'll be sure to keep an eye out. Joshua located the skylight that had been pointed out and flew over to it to join Alond'r and Blue Blast, landing gracefully next to them. "Well, how was the flight?" he greeted before turning his own attention to the opening before them, which Blue was going over for traps before opening. Angel nodded in response to his friend warning them to stay back in the event of a trap. "Fair enough, but don't expect me to stay back too long, especially if there is a trap. Two heads are better than one, and if you get trapped then three sets of powers will be more helpful to get you out than one. Besides, neither the prince nor I necessarily have to touch the ground, so odds are we'll be alright."

After Blue dropped into the skylight Angel would follow her, landing on the ground if the path was clear. The teen took a few seconds to set up his second level shield, just in case. Upon looking up, he would see the glowing blue device, which Angel whistled at upon seeing. "That's quite the impressive device for sure. If it's anything like it looks though, I doubt disarming it would be entirely straightforward. Let's hold off on messing with it just yet - I don't know much about Hadrons, but even if we could disarm it, Hotwire may need some readings off of it to track the rest of the devices." After giving his advice, Joshua would pull out his cellphone and activate his comm link, although to anyone who watched him the action would appear unnaturally slow. "Hey guys, we've found what looks like the bomb up here. You want to lend us a hand? Or is there any data you need off of it before we try to disarm it?"
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only)   Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 10:45 pm

The flight to the bomb's location was a nice trip; the air was cool, and the sky was somewhat clear. Alond'r enjoyed the feeling of having somebody in his arms -- somebody who he could whisk away to safety whenever he needed to. Blue was a bit light, but he wasn't sure if that was because of her weight, or because of his abnormal Tamaranean strength. Regardless, the trip was enjoyable, and some part of him hoped that both Blue and Angel could appreciate it as well as he did. There was a small part of him that wondered about the bombs in the city, though. If this "Robin" was once a titan, would he really be that strict to set off actual bombs in Jump City, the place he once fought to protect? What if they failed? Would portions of the city still be destroyed? How would everything work out? His mind raced a mile a minute whilst he flew, eyebrows furrowed in deep thought.

When they got to the location, Alond'r softly landed next to the skylight, placing Blue down on her feet. The glowing bomb inside sparked an interest inside of him -- such a technologically beautiful thing was capable of damage? He let out a small chuff before looking towards Angel, "Peaceful. Wonderful. Yours?" Afterwards, there was the warning about following Blue, but then Angel made the excellent point about his and the prince's abilities. Alond'r nodded along to the both of them, waiting for the two to go in, before descending the skylight himself. Although the two of them were on the ground, he chose to hover a few feet from the ground instead. He didn't necessarily trust this place just yet.

Now up close with the device, the lights intrigued the Tamaranean. He stared at the device in a curious manner, his head tilted slightly to the side. It was probably wise not to mess with it just yet, like Angel said. He resisted his urges to just tinker with the device and remained at a fair distance, hands clasped behind his back. Hopefully Hotwire had a solution for this soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only)   Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Start of a new Legacy (Invitation Only)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next