Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The start of a Miraculous day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The start of a Miraculous day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The start of a Miraculous day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The start of a Miraculous day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The start of a Miraculous day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The start of a Miraculous day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The start of a Miraculous day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The start of a Miraculous day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The start of a Miraculous day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The start of a Miraculous day (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe start of a Miraculous day (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe start of a Miraculous day (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The start of a Miraculous day (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe start of a Miraculous day (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe start of a Miraculous day (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The start of a Miraculous day (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The start of a Miraculous day (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of a Miraculous day (Open)   The start of a Miraculous day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 9:40 pm

Ren lets out a chuckle at the angles comment and looked over to the girl with the mask "um i could set the bone in your arm if you want" he paused for a moment before he  turned  back to the angle 
"um look im not good at these type of things and i realize i was a bit .... edgy when we first met so um can we start over?"  Ren started to realize all the people around bowing and looked back to the girl
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Miraculous day (Open)   The start of a Miraculous day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 9:39 am

Addom was impressed by the skills and connections these teens had, marveling at them in the aftermath of the situation and in the presence of the seemigly out of now here group, So young, yet they've already set in stone their career... , the alien thought, It's nearly a shame, too, they'd be excellent students-, Addom suddenly froze. He almost forgot about school. The alien face palmed and groaned, the car was wrecked, there was no way he was getting to the building on time, "Curses! I'm going to be late" he said aloud.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Miraculous day (Open)   The start of a Miraculous day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 4:54 pm

Angel was distracted from his conversation with Ren by the sudden appearance of a giant beam of light that brought with it multiple new people. "...Uh...let me get back to you on that..." the teen replied to Renegade, his attention fully placed on the beings that had appeared from literally nowhere. He took a moment to compose himself with a deep breath, establishing his lowest-level shield in the process. Well, that's certainly not something you see every day. Best to be protected just in case, but in any scenario I'd better be calm. Josh brought himself out of his thoughts as one of the arrivals bowed to him and the others, thanking them for taking care of Blue. "No need to thank me for taking care of a friend." he replied with a smile. Blue Blast then introduced the woman as one of her former teammates. "A pleasure to meet you. I must say, this is quite a scene you're putting on here. For a race that's apparently tried to stay hidden I'm quite surprised. Still, I can't help but be interested in what you've got going on here. Teleportation and physical constructs? That's a feat I can respect. Is it technology or powers that allow you to do all this?"

Addom's exclamation was the next thing to draw Josh's attention. "Hm...I may be able to help with that. I probably couldn't physically carry you very far, but if we found something you could rest on, I may be able to give you a kind of lift."
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Miraculous day (Open)   The start of a Miraculous day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 10:26 pm

Upon hearing Angel's offer, Mr. Miraculous put his hands up, trying to dismiss it kindly "Oh goodness, I'd rather not be a bother, I was just expressing my frustrations, please take no notice of my outburst" the alien said before chuckling, The students will be confused on why I was late, but I assume nearly being killed in a car crash due to an unexpected T-rex is a good excuse, is it not?, he thought, then Addom became curious, perhaps these teens were actually apart of his class of today. "I say" the chrome colored being began "I know you bunch are heros, but do you happen to still go to school?" Addom would've been thrilled to find out these three were his students, but at the same time he understood that it was very much possible that they didn't even go to school.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Miraculous day (Open)   The start of a Miraculous day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 8:58 pm

Jenny looked to her arm then back to ren as he offered her his help. Thinking back to her sisters similar offer as a kid that she took against her better judgement and how it actually made things worse by 'making things stick out of the skin' she shuddered and shook her head. "(You know I think I may just go to the doctors as planned... thanks though.)"

She then noticed him bowing to everyone so with her good arm she puts her fist to her chest and bows back to him. Her teammate nodded to angel in response to his statement then "Either way it is very commendable, thank you. and as for all of this, we used to be more desecrate but with metas becoming more accepted in the community we are no longer hiding as much. Since people would assume this to be meta humans using magic devices."

"But the constructs are physical manifestations of our soul energy, and the orb is an artifact for our people that its powers and abilities are fueled by ones soul power." She put simply. She then looked to Jenny and whispered something to her making her seem lost in thought for a moment before nodding to her "(I'll think it over and get back to you on it okay?)" Her team mate nodded walking over to the ground that was getting ready to leave. "That's all I ask"

She then waved to them before the light came down again and left just like before leaving no traces of any of them behind. Jenny waved as they left before looking to the man from before and nodded. "(Yeah today would have been my first day, I'm in the freshmen class. Though now I'm gonna have to call my mom to give me a lift to the medical aid facility to get my arm looked at and you know, get grounded for breaking my arm.)" She said with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Miraculous day (Open)   The start of a Miraculous day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 9:12 pm

Ren nodded at the response from the girl and turned around hearing something about school and needing a ride to said place " hey if ya need a ride I can get ya there teach and no I'm not a student I never had the chance to go to school " with that Ren walked back to his motor cycle and pulled from a side pocket a spare helmet and offered it to the teacher
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Miraculous day (Open)   The start of a Miraculous day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 6:43 pm

Ooc: Should i post to return the flow or just wait for Noble to post?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Miraculous day (Open)   The start of a Miraculous day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 1:46 am

OOc: wait for noble but i may suggest pming others next time so you don't break the immersion for anyone reading these threads who aren't in it.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Miraculous day (Open)   The start of a Miraculous day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 1:30 pm

(OOC: sorry for the delay everyone.)

Angel shrugged in response to Addom's dismissal. "I mean it's not that much of a bother. I don't have anything really important to do today." The teen looked back to Blue's teammate, listening to her reply. Well, that's certainly impressive. Soul energy, huh? I wonder if that sphere is an amplifier or an extractor... "Fair enough I suppose. With meta humans on the rise, you certainly don't stand out as much as you would before...even if you are teleporting into the middle of the street." As the girl whispered something to Blue, Josh shot her a quizzical look. He wouldn't ask about it, but hopefully he'd be able to learn more later.

Blue's teammate turned back towards her group, disappearing as quickly as she appeared. "Well she seemed nice." he said to nobody in particular, looking at the now empty road that had once held a large dinosaur. His attention was brought back by Addom's question. The teen chuckled before replying. "At the cost of regretting my earlier comment of having nothing to do today, I am also a student, albeit a fairly new one here as well."
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Miraculous day (Open)   The start of a Miraculous day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 9:28 am

Addom warmly replied to Jenny's comment "Well, I hope you get back into good condition as soon as possible young lady". Addom was quite excited when the teens, even if it was only two of the bunch, were going to school, though he felt sad that Ren didn't have a chance to go to school. As Ren tossed the helmet at him, Addom said " I'm sorry to hear that, lad, if you ever want tutoring you can ask me, if that is what you wish", Addom didn't want Ren to think that the alien was only offering tutoring because he thought the teen was uneducated or anything like that, Addom genuinely believed that teaching and learning were one of the most delightful things.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Miraculous day (Open)   The start of a Miraculous day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 11:30 pm

Jenny watched as the guy offered the teacher a ride as he got onto his motorcycle and looked over to angel Who gave her a questioning look after replying to her team mate who had just whispered to her. She looked over to him and whispered "(Its a... non non hero masked thing.... don't worry about it...)" She tried to reassure him but sounded pretty distracted.

She then nodded at his comment "(She usually does till you mess with her or she decides to mess with you and shout in Russian at you making some people think shes cursing at them to spook them when shes just reciting lines from the most recent episode of a tv show she watches.)" She said with a shrug.

She smiled under her mas at angel confirming he went to school too, she was still so excited to meet up with him there and mess with him a bit since she would know his face but he wouldn't know her's. Que fake evil mental laugh! Jenny hen nodded to the teacher. "(I'll try my best sir.)" Speaking of which, she then called up her mother and walked off slightly to talk to her now angry mother about her going to the family doctor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Miraculous day (Open)   The start of a Miraculous day (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The start of a Miraculous day (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2