Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Incoming! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Incoming! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Incoming! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Incoming! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Incoming! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Incoming! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Incoming! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Incoming! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Incoming! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Incoming! [Open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapIncoming! [Open] - Page 2 Voting_barIncoming! [Open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Incoming! [Open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapIncoming! [Open] - Page 2 Voting_barIncoming! [Open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Incoming! [Open]

Go down 
+2
Hotwire
Kip
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Incoming! [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming! [Open]   Incoming! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 3:12 am

ren liked the network idea " so how would one go about creating one of these networks" as he finished his sentence he noticed the penny zipping through the air at the older woman

{wired reflexes}
ren activated his wired reflexes to quickly and effortlessly pull out and aim his pistol to hit the penny
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Incoming! [Open]   Incoming! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 5:10 pm

There were many guardians of this city? Excitement etched into Alond'r's facial expression, as his green irises hovered over each individual for a brief moment. Each most likely had their own set of skills, that could potentially do well against evil. It amazed him that not everybody were the same, or mundane. Instead, they were extraordinary in their own ways, and that's exactly what he could appreciate. "I would enjoy giving you assistance in defeating crime! Perhaps all of us could cooperate?" His tone was light as he glanced around, crimson hair being ruffled by the light breeze that occasionally passed by. "An honor, Summer. You must be quite significant if you are a partner to the law enforcement on this planet." He was unaware of how justice and laws were handled on Earth, heavily accustomed to his native planet's. "I have traveled to find a new environment to live in, and this planet seems fitting." He answered Summer's question in an effortless manner.

"I do not know you all that well, but you seem like a trusting, worthy group of people. Therefore, a sort of organization of heroes seems ideal to defend this city, does it not? Also, following the 'trust' subject, I truly hope you all are as great as you seem," His eyes began surging with scorching, green energy for a brief moment, before returning back to their normal state, "Because I would loathe being betrayed by my first friends here." As the prince of Tamaran, he didn't take betrayal lightly. He was taught that it was treason, and although the consequences wouldn't be as severe, compared to his own planet, it still was a distasteful subject for him. Not only was it dishonorable, but it seemed like something only a cruel, cold person would do. This bunch seemed the opposite, but time would reveal all when destined. Suddenly, a bullet dashed through the air, striking a penny out of its path. Alond'r craned his head, examining the pistol that Ren held. "Interesting choice of weapon. What is that classified as on this planet?"

This place was becoming more and more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Incoming! [Open]   Incoming! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 6:25 pm

Ren looked to the Tamaran with a little pride in his eyes
" Oh this is a pistol a five seven to be exact and it classifis as a small arms weapon like most other pistols" he ended his explanation with a little smile
Back to top Go down
MyDisguise
MyDisguise

PostSubject: Re: Incoming! [Open]   Incoming! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 6:53 am

((I realize there's a post order but uh...directly affects my character. Heavily. So I'd like to post my response now if that's okay.))

Summer didn't open her eyes. At the sound of a gunshot, her muscles tightened and a magic barrier appeared between it. While it may not be visible to others, it made her feel better.

She listened quietly to the explanation given before speaking up. "And you wouldn't happen to have a license to carry that, would you? You're just shooting at things for fun, right?" She took a long drag of her cigarette as she cast an expansion jinx on the weapon.

The barrel grew larger, tightening the opening of of the barrel and rendering the weapon useless without some extensive care. "So in summary, we're just assaulting people, right? Shooting at me for fun?" Even if that was accurate, most real cops would have his head by now. Luckily Summer was freelance...but she still had authority.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Incoming! [Open]   Incoming! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 10:07 pm

(OK. Shadowwalker. Seriously. Follow the posting order. I really don't want to have to warn you again.)

With the gunshot, Hotwire's arms flared up in lines of light blue. He held his hands up reflexively as if ready for a fight.  Then he saw the others handling the situation. They seemed to have the situation well under control.

Now as for the two who showed interest in setting up some kind of network...

"Yeah. I think I can set something up." He said, his arms flaring up. "Networking is kind of my specialty." He said. All of a sudden, Angels phone would ring... if he checked it, there would be a small icon next to any other apps he had installed, in the shape of a brain, though it appeared to be overlayed with a circuit-board design. The text under it would read "Braimen.NT"

"Don't worry, I didn't look up who you are. I get the whole secret identity thing."

Now it looked like Alond'r didn't have ANY technology on him. "And for you... hm... well... if you're going to be here on earth..." He began. He quickly ran a few feet over towards the alley. With an outstretched hand, a number of parts flew from the bag of components Harmon had bought earlier. This was a pretty good use of them all things considered. They floated in midair for a few moments before forming a small circular screen, with the same logo on it.

"Here. It should let you keep in touch with me." He said tossing it in Alond'rs direction.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Incoming! [Open]   Incoming! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 1:03 am

(OOC: So to clarify then, current order is Kip, Shadow, Disguise, Hotwire, then me, yes?)

Josh smiled as Alond'r showed an interest in working together with the assembled heroes, even if his threat against betrayal was slightly unnerving. I mean, nothing to hide, nothing to fear, right? "That's an idea I can get behind. Having a group to work with will be both helpful and reassuring. Many hands make light work after all."  

As the teen moved his hand up to offer a handshake, his little trick and the associated consequences began to play out. The sound of gunfire caused him to drop his hand and whirl around, eyes locking on Ren's gun. First things first, disarm. As Summer's magic began to affect Ren's gun, Josh would activate his telekinesis, manipulating the gun to eject the magazine and pull it into his hand. "I don't know about you, but discharging a weapon in the middle of a crowd seems like a bad idea to me, no?" he said, pocketing the mag.

As he did, he noticed his phone had started ringing in his pocket. Switching the mag for the phone, he pulled it out to see the new app installed. "Not bad, and I appreciate the gesture." Not that I'll necessarily repay it... The teen opened the new application, mainly out of curiosity more than anything else. As he explored the features, he would watch Hotwire assemble his device. Josh whistled in admiration. "Impressive. So what, advanced telekinesis?"
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Incoming! [Open]   Incoming! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 6:58 pm

(OOC: Yup.)

Although Alond'r was fascinated with the Earthly firearm, everybody else seemed to have a different reaction. He tilted his head at the others, watching the barrel of the gun grow in size. Then, the magazine of the weapon had suddenly freed itself, moving into Angel's grip. With wide eyes, Alond'r began deducing what was going on. On this planet, it might have been unlawful to own a weapon such as that firearm. Or maybe one would need permission in order to. Streaks of blue coursed down Hotwire's arms, which caught the Tamaranean's attention. Such a vibrant display.. His mind muttered on, as he grew mesmerized.

Going on the idea of a network, or team, of heroes, it was established that they all needed some way to communicate with one another. After setting up connections with the others, it was time for his own. Alond'r eyed the technology with interest, unfamiliar with the concept of it. However, Hotwire had just the solution. The prince watched his friend assemble a device in mid-air, his head tilted to the side with clear fascination. "You are very gifted," He'd said after catching the device, taking note of the displayed logo on the screen.

"So it is settled? We are..together?"

Last edited by Kip on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Incoming! [Open]   Incoming! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 7:20 pm

Ren wasn't to happy bout the firearm being messed with and the magazine taken "damn it" he as he removed a rag from his pocket and promptly wiped away any finger prints on the gun before throwing it in a garbage bin he was about to speak when his walkie talkie came to life " Ren I need help they found the safehouse " Ren panicked as he rushed to his motor cycle and pulled a compact rifle from the engine area and left the scene
Back to top Go down
MyDisguise
MyDisguise

PostSubject: Re: Incoming! [Open]   Incoming! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 10:18 am

Summer watched him go. She could have stopped him. She could have expanded the tires until they burst. She could have used her telekinesis spells to stop him. She could have honestly just fired a few arcane missiles. But why bother? Someone like that wasn't a threat. And if he was, the JCPD would deal with him eventually.

"Interesting." She muttered, taking a drag of her cigarette before putting it out under her foot. Magic wouldn't be needed anyway. She chuckled at Alond'r and his question. "Well, polygamy is legal around here. And no one is against the marriages." She chuckled at her own joke. "But in all seriousness, if you guys plan on doing something like those kids used to, I recommend getting a contact with us over at the station. It's in your best interest." She told them in her harsh accent, referring to the Titans, of course.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Incoming! [Open]   Incoming! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 9:42 pm

"Sort of. Technokinesis. I can make electronics do pretty much whatever I want." He said walking over to Alond'r and Angel.

"Working together? Yeah, I'd say so." He said outstretching his hand. This was going over phenomenally well all thing s considered. Though that smart mouthed officer was kind of getting on his nerves. "But ah, as you asked before, might be a good idea to show you around."
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Incoming! [Open]   Incoming! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 1:42 pm

Josh watched Ren's response to the weapon being broken with wide eyes, continuing to watch him as he left on a motorcycle with a rifle. "...So...we're all just okay with the guy who pulled a gun wiping it down, trashing it, and then riding off into the distance on a motorcycle with a semi-automatic rifle?" the teen turned his head back to Summer, eyeing her curiously. "...Are you sure you're a cop? 'Cause that seems like the kind of thing cops should stop." As Hotwire answered his previous question, Angel nodded in respect. "Not bad. I'm sure Big Brother would pay a fortune to have you on their side." he replied.

Alond'r then questioned if this meant the group was together, which Hotwire confirmed while Summer made a joke and told them to get a line with the police. "...Yeah...depending on how well you're representing your employers here, I'm not sure that's the best course of action. Letting an armed man go is pretty concerning." Hotwire, meanwhile, was apparently interested in showing the alien around town. "Probably not a bad idea. You mind handling that? I'd like to try to track down our Renegade, at least if nobody else is planning on doing it." he replied, extending his wings. Unless any objections were voiced, Angel would plan to take off in pursuit.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Incoming! [Open]   Incoming! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 9:23 am

A small chuckled passed between the Tamaranean's lips. Even back home, he knew what polygamy was, but it was known as another word in his native language. "Are you not participating in the team as well, Summer?" He tilted his head to the side. Apparently, she had connections with the law enforcement unit, so he assumed she was capable of defending herself and much more. He craned his head to Angel, giving him a nod after hearing his plan.

Alond'r sent his hand out, giving Hotwire's a firm shake. "Whenever you are ready, Hotwire."
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Incoming! [Open]   Incoming! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 9:41 am

Ren came back but looked a little worse for wear a sad and depressed look on his features his jacket was torn and bullet marks could be seen on his synthetic skin bits of wire and metal patruding from his open cuts and holes in his jacket he leaned himself up against a wall and slid down with a noticeable oil like stain being left behind " I couldn't save him" he repeated
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Incoming! [Open]   Incoming! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 2:24 pm

A girl wearing a leather jacket, a dark red tank top, black faded boot cut jeans and black and red plad knee which converse chucks on, and wore red tinted sunglasses and was fiddling with a cell phone she found in someones pocket was smacked in the face and hit backwards on her back as she was hit by a suddenly extended wing. She perched her lips then rolled off on her side down a near by alley way and got up to her feet and continued to walk off looking back down to her new phone.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incoming! [Open]   Incoming! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Incoming! [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2