Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Lazy Day [Mega] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Lazy Day [Mega] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Lazy Day [Mega] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Lazy Day [Mega] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Lazy Day [Mega] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Lazy Day [Mega] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Lazy Day [Mega] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Lazy Day [Mega] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Lazy Day [Mega] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Lazy Day [Mega] Vote_lcapA Lazy Day [Mega] Voting_barA Lazy Day [Mega] Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Lazy Day [Mega] Vote_lcapA Lazy Day [Mega] Voting_barA Lazy Day [Mega] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Lazy Day [Mega]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A Lazy Day [Mega] Empty
PostSubject: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 7:34 pm

It was around 1:15pm in the afternoon, people around the park would be walking and chatting and enjoying the warm weather, in a small patch of forest, underneath a tree, in a patch of yellow marigolds, Yuriko would be sleeping quietly, seeing as she was a ghost, she didn't really need to sleep, but she did it out of habit, and this seemed like a nice place for an afternoon nap, her transparent body wouldn't even be crushing the flowers underneath her, merely creating an aura of frost around her, creating some blue, frosty looking marigolds around her.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

A Lazy Day [Mega] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 4:27 pm

Hans would be casually walking through the park, a hotdog smothered in ketchup in hand. He was sleepy like always but also wanted some fresh air. And he was hungry. He had it so rough. There were few people roaming around, nothing out of the ordinary. Or so he thought. But he could feel something odd nearby. It felt human but... not human somehow. He knew what this feeling was... it was a grim reminder of the fate of everyone shared. But why was it here of all places?

Well, he knew what he was going to do today then as he munched on his hotdog and strolled over to where this odd presence was. He found it soon enough and was surprised that he could actually see her. What was she doing just... laying there? "Heh. Are you deep-rest or something?" Hans punned while looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

A Lazy Day [Mega] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 4:34 pm

Yuriko would open an eye and look up to him curious to see him there "hm? I-I was just napping, is this your place? Sorry...it just looked so...warm here" she said as she stared up at him and rolled onto her back and sat up "I know what you'll probably say, why does a ghost need to rest? Well it's just a force of habit" she added with a sad chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

A Lazy Day [Mega] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 4:42 pm

"Actually I was wondering what a cute girl was doing here in the flowers all by herself," Hans replied sincerely with a smile; well, wider smile. "I'm Has," Hans introduced himself to be polite. He did just disturb her not so eternal rest so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

A Lazy Day [Mega] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 4:48 pm

Yuriko would blush and look to the ground slightly, not expecting to be called cute "oh..well...I-I don't have any friends here, I-I made friends in the past but then they left...and now I'm here all alone" she said softly "I-I'm Yuriko by the way, Yuriko Murasaki" she said as she would be shyly running her hands along the ground.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

A Lazy Day [Mega] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 5:01 pm

"Heh. Their loss. Well, friendship's a great thing. So how about it?" Hans asked, finishing the rest of his hot dog. "Wanna be friends?" Hans clarified what he was getting at as he then pulled out a bottle of ketchup from his pocket, and drank it!
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

A Lazy Day [Mega] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 5:14 pm

Yuriko looked up to him with surprise "y-you really mean it?!" she asked before suddenly getting up and hugging him tightly, although in her ghostly form, it was less a tight hug, more than a cooling chill, but the sentiment was there at least "thank you~ let's be friends for as long as possible~" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

A Lazy Day [Mega] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 5:24 pm

"Heh. You made a mist-ake trying to hug me," Hans punned playfully. The fact he could still see her was interesting. He believed he had encountered spirits before in the past but he could never see them before. So what was different about this one? "But it was a very Ice breeze~" he smiled, enjoying the refreshing coolness.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

A Lazy Day [Mega] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 5:31 pm

Yuriko wpuld chuckle at his pun and stepped back, forming her human-ish body, a pale and frozen body wrapped in a white kimono, her terquoise hair cascading down her body and her yellow eyes almost glowing against her skin "this is a better form for hugs" she said before hugging him again, feeling his warmth on her cold skin "mmmm, you're so wonderfully warm, I hope we can remain friends for a while" she said in a delicate voice.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

A Lazy Day [Mega] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 6:55 pm

"Just the end of time and then beyond," he replied sweetly, returning the hug. And even though she was so cool to the touch, he couldn't help but feel warm and fuzzy inside. "So you still wanna nap? Cause I wouldn't mind taking a snooze if you do," Hans offered, now looking for an excuse to sleep on the ground. It was okay if he had a reason right? Otherwise it was just weird!
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

A Lazy Day [Mega] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 7:48 pm

Yuriko would chuckle, happy at him returning her hug and not seeming to mind how cold she was "yeah~ let's nap together" she said as she would lay down beside him and close her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

A Lazy Day [Mega] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 7:58 pm

"Cool," Hans chuckled making himself comfortable beside her with his warm hoodie, quickly falling asleep. It was like all he needed to do, was just lay down for him to doze off instantly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

A Lazy Day [Mega] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 8:35 pm

Yuriko would cuddle up to him for his warmth, like a cute puppy with its beloved new owner, cuddling him tightly as she napped with him, her hands gripping his hoodie tightly as if afraid that he'd leave, which she was.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

A Lazy Day [Mega] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 8:46 pm

Some time later, Hans would stir as someone poked him with a stick. It was a child, who thought he was dead or something until his mother called for him to leave "those kids alone." Hans sat up and yawned, trying to wake up and failing as he laid back down, "I was attacked by a bandit~" Hans chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

A Lazy Day [Mega] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 6:12 am

Yuriko would giggle as she laid beside him and smiled at him, sitting up and rubbing her eyes "hey, you have a home right? Why did you choose to nap here when you could be at home?" she asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Lazy Day [Mega] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lazy Day [Mega]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next