Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Feeding the Void (Teacher) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Feeding the Void (Teacher) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Feeding the Void (Teacher) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Feeding the Void (Teacher) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Feeding the Void (Teacher) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Feeding the Void (Teacher) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Feeding the Void (Teacher) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Feeding the Void (Teacher) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Feeding the Void (Teacher) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Feeding the Void (Teacher) Vote_lcapFeeding the Void (Teacher) Voting_barFeeding the Void (Teacher) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Feeding the Void (Teacher) Vote_lcapFeeding the Void (Teacher) Voting_barFeeding the Void (Teacher) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Feeding the Void (Teacher)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Feeding the Void (Teacher) Empty
PostSubject: Feeding the Void (Teacher)   Feeding the Void (Teacher) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 6:46 pm

Cain smiled gently as she cleaned off another table in Chateau des Jeux. She wasn't sure why all of her maids had gone and left, but it would be fine. She was able to do this much by herself. Besides, she was sure someone, somewhere would react to her posting on the internet soon.

She clicked her fingers, and Anastasia formed. "Anastasia, be a dear and put on one of the outfits in the back," she said with a sly smirk and wink. "I want to be able to do some more work today."

She knew Anastasia had a tsundere kind of nature, so she smiled wryly.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Void (Teacher)   Feeding the Void (Teacher) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 1:50 pm

Anastasia appeared in from of her mistress and looked at her with unforgiving eyes. The girl had been extremely strong willed in her lifetime and that made her a most interesting revived corpse. When told to put on an outfit, she struggled against herself for a moment, before the order finally washed over her completely and took hold. As she entered the back, she looked for anything that wasn't girly. Finally, she came out in a butler's outfit, wearing a slight smirk of her own at a minor victory over her body. "I did as you asked." She didn't have much control, but that she did, she held as tight as she could.

At the same moments that this exchange was taking place, a very peculiar girl walked into the entrance of the cute café. Her hair was in pigtails and cyan blue, draping down to her butt. The small frame of her physique would make one assume she never entered places such as these. Yet, here she was, licking her lips and practically drooling already. "Hellooooo~~ I'd like to eat please!!" She giggled, bouncing in excitement as she could smell the remnants of delicious treats eaten here.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Void (Teacher)   Feeding the Void (Teacher) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:57 pm

Cain smiled lightly at Anastasia as she came out in a butler's uniform. Interesting. It still looked kind of cute on her, though. "Good, Anastasia. Exactly as I wanted. I knew you'd like it." She smiled wryly. The fact Anastasia thought she had any say in her orders was amusing, to say the least. She then looked towards the girl that had entered the cafe, smiling to her.

"Come on in, then!" She smiled to Anastasia, gesturing towards Gluttony. She and her cafe knew that there were plenty of peculiar people in Jump, so the fact that she seemed like she was a little girl wasn't daunting at all.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Void (Teacher)   Feeding the Void (Teacher) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 12:27 pm

Gluttony gasped when she saw Anastasia and stared at her, not even trying to hide the fact that she was gawking at her. "Oh my Satan, you're so pretty!! Are all of the girls that work here this cute!! *GASP!!* Do some of them wear little Lolita styled maid dresses~!? That would be the most adorable thing ever!!!!" One breath. She said all of that in one breath, plus a gasp.

Anastasia just growled and bowed to her, leading her to a table and giving her a menu. "First time?"

Gluttony jumped onto the chair and immediately started to bounce up and down in it. Her eyes looking around to see everything. "Yuuuuup!! And I don't even need this menu. I know what I want already!!"

The vampire raised an eyebrow. If it weren't for Cain, she would have already tried to rip this little girl's neck from connecting her body to her head. "Oh? And what might that be?"

"THREE OF EVERYTHING PLEASE~~!!!!" The girl even waved a card around like she had the money to pay for it all, when she knew she didn't, but hopefully they wouldn't. She really wanted to eat here. Right now.

Anastasia barely blinked, but rolled her eyes, walking back to Cain with a growl. "I'm sure you heard her. Can I go now?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Void (Teacher)   Feeding the Void (Teacher) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 8:55 pm

Cain chuckled as she watched the adorable little Sin (she didn't know she was a Sin, though). She was so hyperactive, it was cute. Anastasia seemed to behave herself, though, and Cain watched on with a smile. He listened to them talk but suddenly looked towards them incredulously when Gluttony said that she wanted three of everything. That was...a lot of everything.

She came over to Anastasia at Gluttony's table. Anastasia asked if she could leave, and Cain gave her a look.

"I'm sorry, miss, but we also have alcoholic beverages on the menu. Can you give us your identification to order those?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Void (Teacher)   Feeding the Void (Teacher) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 9:56 pm

Anastasia growled and rolled her eyes, pouting as she crossed her arms and just looked away.

Gluttony was bouncing up and down when Cain came, grinning from ear to ear until she heard that she needed identification for the alcohol. Glut pouted and wrinkled her nose. "I don't have any identification 'cause I don't even have a birth certificate!! Big brother said something about getting me one at one point, but I'm pretty sure no one would ever believe it anyway, but when I tell you my age you gotta believe me okay!? I'm 714 years old. I'm not supposed to give my identity away to anyone either but I'm really hungry and I need everything I can get my hands on so I'm going to tell you who I really am and then everything will make sense, okay?? I'm Gluttony the Voracious, you know, one of the Seven Deadly Sins or whatever?? Anyway, that means I'm really really really old!! Like, I used to actually be a maid back in the 1800s!!" She grinned, hoping that her explanation would be good enough here. She didn't want to tear this place to the ground and absorb it all... It was too cute!!
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Void (Teacher)   Feeding the Void (Teacher) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 7:35 pm

Cain blinked gently as she said that she didn't have any birth certificate, and then said she was over 700 years old. She then told them both a story about how she was one of the Seven Deadly Sins; Gluttony the Voracious, and said that she used to be a maid. That was very interesting.

Cain looked to Anastasia before looking back to Gluttony. "I'm sorry, sweetie, I wish I could just take that and leave you alone about it, but I can't. If you're lying then I get into a lot of trouble. And I'm not willing to risk losing my establishment just for a cute girl like you," she teased. "So, you can get everything but the alcoholic beverages. How will you be paying?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Void (Teacher)   Feeding the Void (Teacher) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 10:21 pm

Gluttony nodded in understanding when she said that she would be a liability if she let her have an alcoholic beverage. But, her question seemed to confuse her. Paying? The girl tilted her head and blinked. She remembered that word, but it had been a while since the definition was clear to her. Her eyes then went wide. Oh yeah! That's what humans did. They exchanged money for their food. Whoops. She hadn't been doing that. And she couldn't do it now. But... But she wanted the sweets so bad!!

Her sorrow of realization turned to anger quickly and she growled. "I'm Gluttony the Voracious!! I shouldn't have to pay for food!! It's my domain!! I WANT SWEETS!!!" She pouted and suddenly teared up. There was obviously something else bothering her, but it wasn't really Cain's job to figure out what it was.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Void (Teacher)   Feeding the Void (Teacher) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 12:26 am

Cain blinked a bit when Gluttony started overreacting about not being able to get the food for free. Then she frowned, clenching her fist. "Well my employees and I can't make a living just serving you for nothing!" It was frustrating that she thought she could just walk into her establishment and demand food when she didn't even have the money for it.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Void (Teacher)   Feeding the Void (Teacher) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 12:41 am

Kyoshi growled in anger, but there were tears in her eyes. "I need it though. I should have come here first. Everything is perfect. I know the food here will actually help me. It has to. I... I..." Tears stung her eyes as they spoiled over and slipped down her cheeks. She didn't want to talk about her feelings. She wanted to eat them.

Suddenly, the girl stood up and bowed deeply in front of them, focusing on her maid training so long ago. "Please mistress! I have nothing to offer you for payment in the traditional sense, but if you think of something that we can barter with, I will do almost anything for your food!! Please consider this offer, ma'am!!" She panted, tears falling to the floor as her body shook lightly. She didn't know what to do. It was like the oxygen in the café was starting to evaporate.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Void (Teacher)   Feeding the Void (Teacher) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 12:58 am

She found herself frowning as she broke down. What a piece of work. She was debating whether she should kick the little girl out or not before she suddenly started begging for anything she could do to pay for the food. Cain sighed, thinking, before turning to Anastasia. "Anastasia? What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Void (Teacher)   Feeding the Void (Teacher) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 2:33 pm

Anastasia had watched the display with an apathetic look on her face. When Cain asked for her advice, the vampire blinked and rose an eyebrow. She could not care less about what happened to this girl or if they gave her free food. All she cared about was... Actually, that gave her an idea.

The girl smirked and looked at Cain with a grin. "What if you make her work for her food? She gets to eat and I get to go away. I hate being out here." She shrugged.

Gluttony's eyes went wide and sparkled with hope as she grinned at Anastasia and then Cain. "I promise I'll work really really hard, ma'am!! You won't be disappointed, I promise!!" She bit her lip and squirmed, wanting to work here more and more. Once she decided on something, she didn't stop until it was hers.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Void (Teacher)   Feeding the Void (Teacher) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 7:06 pm

Cain quirked a brow at Anastasia as she suggested that she make Gluttony work for her food. That wasn't a bad idea at all. She smiled wryly as Gluttony begged her to let her take the job. "Very well. You can work here and eat. But, how much you eat is about your salary. You get a discount but until I see your performance and make sure you aren't stealing food from customers or anything like that, you pay for your own food.

So, if you're still interested, we have two positions in the bar, and one in the arcade and cafe here. They each pay $16 an hour."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Void (Teacher)   Feeding the Void (Teacher) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 1:04 am

Gluttony grinned in delight when Cain agreed, with a stipulation of course. However, right now Glut didn't seem to care about food anymore, so it was okay. Her obsession had taken another focus. Working at this cute café! She nodded ecstatically. "Yes ma'am!! I'll be the best employee you've ever had!! Can I start right now??" She did still want the food... But she honestly had no problems with working for it. It would give her even more to do to keep her mind from wandering.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Void (Teacher)   Feeding the Void (Teacher) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 8:24 pm

She smiled. She was glad to see that the little Sin was going to cooperate with her. "Why, yes," she answered Gluttony when she asked if she could start right now, turning her gaze to Anastasia before she could escape. "Anastasia, you'll be happy to train her, right? You won't have to fill in on positions anymore. Give her one of the outfits in the back."

Her eyes glowed green slightly, perhaps menacingly as she locked eyes with Anastasia. "The right one this time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Void (Teacher)   Feeding the Void (Teacher) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeding the Void (Teacher)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next