Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Circuits and Blood (Fan Fiction) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Circuits and Blood (Fan Fiction) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Circuits and Blood (Fan Fiction) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Circuits and Blood (Fan Fiction) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Circuits and Blood (Fan Fiction) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Circuits and Blood (Fan Fiction) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Circuits and Blood (Fan Fiction) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Circuits and Blood (Fan Fiction) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Circuits and Blood (Fan Fiction) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Circuits and Blood (Fan Fiction) Vote_lcapCircuits and Blood (Fan Fiction) Voting_barCircuits and Blood (Fan Fiction) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Circuits and Blood (Fan Fiction) Vote_lcapCircuits and Blood (Fan Fiction) Voting_barCircuits and Blood (Fan Fiction) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Circuits and Blood (Fan Fiction)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Circuits and Blood (Fan Fiction) Empty
PostSubject: Circuits and Blood (Fan Fiction)   Circuits and Blood (Fan Fiction) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 5:06 pm

((Now There wasn't really any section for this since this isn't really a story that I currently have but a character from the world of one of my characters and is all cannon. So I guess this is still the best place to put it for now.

So just read this and know that all of what you read is cannon and takes place in 14's world. Also a fair warning, later on in the story there will be ore violence and possible gore. This part does not but I just wanted to give you all the heads up n cause you don't like reading that kind of stuff.))

Nightingale

“She killed 13 boys at her school…..”
"Why….?”
“Because it was the same amount as her age, there were 14 boys who picked on her daily, and she wanted the last one live in fear like she did by making him watch his friends die.”
“.... How well did she do….?”
“She killed them all without getting hurt and without needing to use her abilities….”
“.... And her mental state….?”
“Unstable…. After the 48 hour long straight sessions you requested….”
“.... Well then….”

The door to a padded cell opened to show a girl in a straight jacket. She was ballet dancing  with a bright smile on her face. Her long hair reached her angles and was totally white besides the blood splatter that was still in it.  She had small pointed ears poking out of her hair. “Miss Lewis…?” The girl slowly stopped but stood still on one foot with ease and perfect balance as she smiled from behind the barred mouth mask she was forced to wear after biting multiple guards. She leaned forward to watch him closely. “Yes…..?” She asked happily.

He smirked as he kneeled down making her lean down further to follow his movements. “Are you ready to go to your new home yet? Are you ready to work with your real family…?” She bobbed her head a bit as she thought. “Hmmmmm…..” She let herself fall forward and rolled into a sitting up position. She then bobbed her head to what seemed like invisible music as she slowly started to stare up at the light on the ceiling.

“Miss Lewis…?” She cocked her head to one side and lowered it to look at him at an angle. “Can I be Nightingale…?” He rose an eyebrow. “Nightingale?” She un cocked her head and bobbed her head a bit before nodding. “Yes… as my name…. It’s pretty…. And it’s not a name those people who had pretended to be my parents gave me….” He grinned “Fine… So Nightingale… Would you like to join your new family…?”

She smiled brightly then “Yes I would it sounds fun! Being made into someone who can kill anything so I can’t be hurt?! You’ll give me more zip zap sessions! And my own room that I can dance in all the time?!” She got up to her feet and twirled around on one foot. “I would love to come with you!” He grinned and rose and eyebrow. “But what about not wanting to be a killer…?” She slowed to a stop and bent down and looked in between her legs at him.

“That’s what Addison wanted…. I don’t want to be Addison…. She was unhappy and depressed!” She spun around as she stood up straight. “I want to be Nightingale! She is happy all the time and no one can change that! That and I get to see more pretty blood if I’m Nightingale!”He chuckled and stood up and held out his hand. “Let us be off then my dear child….” She bounced happily and ran up to him as he slowly placed his hand on her head, he towered over her by a few feet. The two then started to walk out and down the hall as a man in a lab coat that held a clipboard began to follow them.

Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Circuits and Blood (Fan Fiction)   Circuits and Blood (Fan Fiction) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 8:18 pm

Original

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” A girl with long pointed ears, red eyes, whose teeth were all sharp and pointed shouted into the sky. A red jewel on her forehead shining brightly. She then lowered her head as her hair fell in her face as she panted and smiled looking around at all the 100s of bodies surrounding her. A man started to run from a store then and she rose her hand and fired a pistol that looked to be made of transparent glowing red material. The bullet hit him in the head making him fall over dead. She started to laugh then as she let go of the gun and it shattered like glass.

She held her head then as she laughed more insanely as tears rolled from her eyes. The image then froze as 2 bars appeared in the corner of the image. Addison blinked as the video was paused and smiled brightly to the man who had took her out of her cell. “I like her! She looks like me! And she looks happy!” He grinned then “That is Jennifer Necowl…. You… are her… but slightly different and a year younger.”

She then blinked and tilted her head to one side. “So I’m a clone?” He nodded “Made by us, making us, and her your family.” He said with a grin. “That jewel further advanced her powers of energy creation… We want to duplicate those effects in you… Though your powers would advance in terms of destruction. We figured this based on how your powers have advanced thus far on their own.”

Addison crossed her legs Indian style as she sat on a desk “So wait… I’m like a bad rp site character?” She asked tilting her head “We will do this by- wait what?” He looked at her confused as she shrugged and rose one of her hands limply and had its palm faced towards the ceiling. “You know, like how people take preexisting characters they like and then they slightly tweek them. With like a name change, powers, and looks? Though over all they are an exact copy of the previous character thus not making them an original character.”

He shook his head “Yeah no I have no idea what you are going on about… Let’s just get back on topic.” He said as he pulled out some documents from a file. “All I’m saying is I wanna be original, not some run of the mill bull crap duplicate. You guys shouldn't want to be that rper that can’t make their own creations original.” He groaned slamming the documents down on his table. “Nightingale… You’re a nice girl that follows orders, and even allowed us to alter your limbs so you are currently one of my favorites to work with…”

She smiled brightly at his words. “Don’t change that by being annoying…” He said bluntly making her pout and looking off with crossed arms. “Now what we will be doing is putting circuitry throughout your entire body. Since you can absorb an unlimited amount of energy we can use this to help you circulate it like your limbs do. This way you don't blow up from having too much energy in your body. You will go into the labs for it tonight... “

She blinked but grinned “So what you are saying… is that… by tomorrow…” She pointed to the video. “I could do that…?” He nodded “Yep” She smiled brightly and ran up to him and hugged him. “You’re the best sugar daddy ever!” He pat her head but groaned. “If you call me that again… I will remove your candy privileges…” Addison grumbled letting go and pouted again.“You’re no fun!” He put a hand on her shoulder and looked down to her. “Your first field test is tomorrow….” She gasped excitedly and bounced. “Awesome! Can I make myself an outfit to wear!?”

He blinked but sighed while nodding “Fine… but if you don’t do well tomorrow you will be forced to wear normal uniforms like the rest of us understood?” She nodded with a bright smile. “You got it sir!” He smiled and walked out with her and waved a guard over. “Sir?” The guard asked ready for orders. “Get her everything she needs and deliver it to her room…” The guard looked confused but Addison just started to relentlessly list off items despite him clearly not being ready while they walked down the hall.
[/font]
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Circuits and Blood (Fan Fiction)   Circuits and Blood (Fan Fiction) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 4:21 pm

Friends

A man stumbled forward as a little girl landed on his shoulders and started to wrap her hair around his neck and head quickly. As he grabbed one of her legs she placed the others foot on his head and jerked her hair and her foot in opposite directions. Would an audible snap as the man’s head jerked to one side. He started to fall to the ground while a few others started to run over to help him.

She unwrapped her hair and flipped it backwards as she shot off a massive explosion from her feet as the body was in mid fall. She back flipped off him and sent his body flying as she landed on one of the men that were running over to help. When her feet his his chest she then did the same blast sending him flying backwards as she was shot forward at another person. She tackled them to the ground as she grabbed his head with both of her hands.

Her hands and forearms seemed to separate like pieces of metal would to let something out. She then sent out a blast of energy from both of her hands and shattered the man’s skull while knocking him out. Energy shot out from the separated parts of her arms upon her firing off her blasts from her hands. The remaining people started to back up as she slowly stood up standing on the man’s chest. She looked to the other men as she adjusted the goggles on her eyes with a bright smile.

“Don’t be mad, I just didn’t want to wait to have fun!” They blinked looking at her confused before another girl dropped down as she spun like a top and she cut off their heads with her blades as she sent the blood flying everywhere. She looked up after landing, she looked right at Addison who wore a poofy dress and knee high boots with netted stockings and arm covers. Along her face, limbs, chest and neck there was glowing blue glassy strips with scared flesh around the strips that stopped at her knees and forearms.  The girl with the swords though just wore a totally black jumpsuit with sword sheaths on her back.

“You need to save more people for me… this is my test run too…..” She said as addison skipped over to the young girl and pushed up the corners of her mouth with her two pointer fingers as she smiled up to her brightly. “Come on, cheer up and smile! I saved some for you! There’s even more people we can kill in the city while we stretch our legs!” The girl started at her blankly as she pulled addison’s hands away but yanked her close as she grinned down at addison who gave her an innocent smile.

“You’re right… You are also super energetic, you that excited to kill people?” Addison giggled and nodded “Yeah! But I also got pumped full of energy soooooooo that also may be why. Cause you know-” The girl then put Addison into a headlock and started to walk with her as she and Addison smiled. “They were right, you do like to talk….. But I like that about you.” Addison smiled brightly to her. “You do?” She nodded “Yeah, the silence make me twitchy so it’s nice to have someone talking all the time."

Addison smirked up to her as she quickly swooped her off her feet and stood up straight as she held her bridal style. “Well, talking is something I sure can do!” The girl giggled but smiled at her. “Well then, We’ll have to see if we can become partners so we can be deployed together from now on then.” Addison then smiled back down to her “Now that…. I would like….” Addison then saw people trying to run away and grinned. “Play time~” She said before speeding off towards the people while shooting off blasts from her feet.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Circuits and Blood (Fan Fiction)   Circuits and Blood (Fan Fiction) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 4:36 pm

Smile

Addison looked at her reflection seeing herself frowning despite her smiling brightly. She tried to smile brighter but her reflection just frowned further in response. Her eyes teared up as she slammed her fists into the mirror making it shake as she trembled visibly and pressed her forehead to it and smiled brighter. “Smile!” her reflection just frowned more as she slammed her head and fists into it again. “SMILE!” She then slammed it again even harder making it shatter as she kept hitting it cutting up her hands while making her forehead bleed.

The girl from the previous night pulled Addison away as Addison tried to jerk away she made the girl stumble. She fell as she tried to grab hold of Addison and pulled her down with her. They both fell to the ground and Addison laid on her while tears rolled down her smiling cheeks. The girl held onto her closely. “Why doesn’t it smile…?” She asked the girl who then frowned. “Because it knows you aren’t really smiling….” she gently stroked Addison’s hair as Addison looked up to her. “How can I truly smile then…?”

“I’ll let you know as soon as I figure that out…” They laid there silently for a moment before the girl spoke up again. “You know…. There’s this guy the higher ups just brought in… Sugar daddy may let us torture him if we ask nicely….” Addison looked up to her innocently. “I’ve never tortured anyone before….. Is it fun?” She grinned down to Addison “So much fun.” Addison smiled back as she wiped her tears away.

“First one there gets the first hit!” The girl said with a bright smile as the two rushed to their feet and ran off excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Circuits and Blood (Fan Fiction)   Circuits and Blood (Fan Fiction) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 5:04 pm

Home

“Rebecca…?”
“Yeah Night…?
“I’m sorry you have to go out this way….”
“Then don’t let me go out this way……”
“What…?”

The girl who had been working with Addison laid as just a bleeding out torso in Addison’s arms as rain came down on both of them. She weakly grabbed Addison’s hand and placed one of her swords in it and made Addison grip it. “You finish it….. Let me die by your hand…. Not by some creep who got a REALLY lucky shot in….”

Tears rolled down Addison’s cheeks as she frowned gripping the sword as Rebecca placed a finger on the corner of  her mouth and pushed it up into a smirk while she weakly smiled at her. “You’re cuter when you smile.”
Addison giggled and smiled as she lowered her head down to Rebecca’s and gently kissed her and whispered as she placed the blade to her throat.

“So are you…” She smiled with Rebecca as she slit her throat. She placed the sword on her lap and clenched it as she started to cry but kept smiling and laughing. She kept laughing louder as she stood up straight and looked up to the sky as more rain hit her. She slowly started to hug the blade close to her chest as she cried louder in between her laughs. She gasped and panted after a few moments and leaned down pressing her forehead to the now dead smiling Rebecca.

“I saw it in your blade…. My smile…. I made it smile….” She said as she placed her hand on Rebecca’s shoulder as she put her blade down and pulled Rebecca into her lap and hugged her close smiling softly. “We just had to be really happy… you made me happy…. Not the fake kind…. The real name brand cereal kind... “ She giggled a bit. “And the funniest part is…” She clenched her teeth then shouted. “Now that I know…. you’re dead!” She laughed madly while also crying.

Her laughing slowly faded as she just cried into her friend rocking back and forth. “You’re dead…..” She panted and tried to calm down as she slowly rose her head, a near lifeless look in her eyes as she looked at the man who walked over to her. Who had brought her to the lab, made her insane, into a weapon, who had done... everything…

“I’m sorry… but it had to be done…. Unlike you she asked too many questions…. She went against us too many times… she was far too much of a wild card….” Addison slowly placed Rebecca down in front of her as he continued. “We had to send one of our agents to kill her… I didn’t expect you to kill him before he could finish her off fully…..” She grabbed both of the blade her friend normally used and held them tightly as she slowly got up to her feet.

“I didn’t realize how much you liked her and she liked you…. But I guess that’s what happens when you throw two girls so alike together for multiple month-” He froze as Addison pressed the tip of the blade to his neck as she laughed. “It was you…. You killed her…” She laughed more as she stepped over her friend to follow the now backing up man. “Addison don’t do-” “DON’T DO WHAT YOU DID TO HER!?”

She shouted cutting him off before starting to laugh again. She looked up to him with an insane look in her eyes as she smiled brightly despite tears streaming down her face. She looking in pain from sadness at him. He stumbled and froze as he felt the edge of the  roof on his heel and held up his hands slowly. “Now Addison please don-” She cut him off again pulled her blades back and shouted at him.

“THIS. IS. BULL SHIIIIIIT!!!!!!!” She then sparta kicked him off the roof. He screamed the whole way down and was cut off by the sound of his body hitting the ground. She panted as she clenched the blades while tears still rolled down her face and a helicopter started to fly toward the building. She started to walk over to her friend and took off the sheath belts off her friend’s remains and put them on her own waist before sheathing the swords.

She then gently closed her friends eyes and looked down silently before whispering. “Happy birthday Rebecca….If killing others is still possible wherever you are…. I hope you kill so many people you never stop smiling and laughing…. And I’ll make sure that I kill as many people as I can for you with your swords…. That way it’s like you’re here doing it with me….” The helicopter then landed and men in swat gear surrounded her and pointed their guns at her.

They then forced her to the ground and cuffed her wrists while they spoke. “Where’s the nearest asylum…?” “There’s one in Jump City not too far from here.” They picked her up and dragged her to the helicopter. “Perfect let’s go.” Addison let her head dangle but smiled then hearing that they were going to Jump City. ‘I’m going home Rebecca… I’m going home….’
[/font]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Circuits and Blood (Fan Fiction)   Circuits and Blood (Fan Fiction) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Circuits and Blood (Fan Fiction)
Page 1 of 1