Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Fictitious (Fan Fiction) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Fictitious (Fan Fiction) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Fictitious (Fan Fiction) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Fictitious (Fan Fiction) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Fictitious (Fan Fiction) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Fictitious (Fan Fiction) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Fictitious (Fan Fiction) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Fictitious (Fan Fiction) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Fictitious (Fan Fiction) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Fictitious (Fan Fiction) Vote_lcapFictitious (Fan Fiction) Voting_barFictitious (Fan Fiction) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Fictitious (Fan Fiction) Vote_lcapFictitious (Fan Fiction) Voting_barFictitious (Fan Fiction) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Fictitious (Fan Fiction)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Fictitious (Fan Fiction) Empty
PostSubject: Fictitious (Fan Fiction)   Fictitious (Fan Fiction) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 10:06 pm

"I am cursed to never truly die.... I am cursed to always wake up at the same age no matter how many yeas pass.... I am cursed to exist encased in stone and watch as the world ages further without me.... to watch as my friends and loved ones die in front of me as i am unable but to just stand there and watch...."

"I have loved and trusted others many times before.... many people have claimed that they would keep me company as the years pass me by without allowing me to move..... nor speak... only see and hear... Many have kept their promise.... but i regret allowing any of them to keep it... "

"For they just end up wasting their lives hoping that i may come from the rock before they die... and some have been targeted and killed before my eyes because they came out of hiding just to see me.... I am cursed.... because my mother wished to give me the gift of never truly dieing...."

"She pleaded to anyone to make sure i wouldn't really die... I understand... when you give birth to a lifeless child you want them to come back and never die... you want them to come back and never have to see them die...i know the feeling.... I've been a mother a few times... and every time... i was forced to watch them die...."

"I get why my mother wished to give me this gift.... but i loath her now for also forcing a curse upon me.... I have been told before to just take what was good out of the many lives i am given to where i can see this as a gift and not a curse but...."

"when you are forced to watch helplessly for over thousands and thousands of years and are unable to do anything as you watch your world change and the people you love die.... you learn to call your life a curse... I have been viewed with pity... hope... like a god... like an angle.... just another girl...."

"I don't even think there is anything i have not been viewed as by this point... You tend to get many different looks in life and death... and even in rebirth when you emerge from a stone statue of something that was either looking like a young girl to an old woman and emerge as a a young girl with pointed ears and angelic wings...."

"I no loner know if i fear to die and be forced to watch the world again or if i have accepted death to the point of not even caring about death... t be honest i think that i may just be numb to it until it truly arrives... The only thing that keeps me going now is the hope.... that the next time i die..... will be the last....."

"But for now... I will just remain here... in this stone tomb of my own body... and watch as this city around me changes and dies while people walk by me and into the building behind me to pray, get married, and say good by to their dead loved ones... I will stay here and loath those who get to live their lives....."

"Those who get to bond with their most beloved loved one to one day die with them and life in the after life with them... Those... who get... to die.... I hate them.... I think I honestly do at this point.... all of them.... But how can i not...? they constantly have what i cant have.... and unknownly taunt me with it..."

"It has been almost 100 years now since my last death.... my only hope... is that I will  be able to come back to life at some point... and no longer have to watch  people get what i can't have.... The thoughts my be cruel and selfish but... they are one that i can no longer help but have..."

"For I long ago lost the chance to be naive.... to not know what awaits for me in death... I have even lost the memories of most of the time of when i was naive.... its been far too long....I heard of though once of people who can't die but in other ways and means that i can not die...."

"Some just don't age, some cant die or stay dead.... and my hopes to meet one has nearly gone completely away.... but I guess if I would ever be freed from this stone tomb again... my only real wish besides a true death... would be to meet someone that may still be around when i die next... so i will not constantly be alone..."

"So I guess... That's at least something that isn't hopeless to try and search for..."
Back to top Go down

Fictitious (Fan Fiction)
Page 1 of 1