Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Busy Busy. (E then open.) Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Busy Busy. (E then open.) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Busy Busy. (E then open.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Busy Busy. (E then open.) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Busy Busy. (E then open.) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Busy Busy. (E then open.) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Busy Busy. (E then open.) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Busy Busy. (E then open.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Busy Busy. (E then open.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Busy Busy. (E then open.) Vote_lcapBusy Busy. (E then open.) Voting_barBusy Busy. (E then open.) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Busy Busy. (E then open.) Vote_lcapBusy Busy. (E then open.) Voting_barBusy Busy. (E then open.) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Busy Busy. (E then open.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Busy Busy. (E then open.) Empty
PostSubject: Busy Busy. (E then open.)   Busy Busy. (E then open.) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 5:12 am

Riot looked at the work they'd accomplished over the last two weeks. He would be lying to himself if he'd said he felt no pride at what he and Ao had accomplished. A labyrinth of walls surrounded the foundation of the tower filled with pitfalls, automated defenses, and various traps. The defenses got progressively stronger the closer one got to the foundation at the center, which itself had a bunker built over it. This bunker was merely a decoy however, and anyone managing to breach it would be sealed inside the remains of the Titans basement in the ensuing engineered collapse. The real base of operations was a hidden bunker, tucked away on the island. Ao could use a series of tunnels to quickly navigate the island and appear where she was needed without the help of Riot while he was away. With the city in the current state it was in, the two had decided that Ao would remain on the island to man the defenses while Riot would disrupt HIVE activity wherever he could. Whenever he passed a checkpoint he made sure to leave it smashed apart, the droids defending it shattered to pieces, and the soldiers manning it in the hospital. Thanks to his speed and the impervious nature of his suit, such fights were often over before they began, with Riot dropping out of the sky with no warning or suddenly shoulder checking the security point as he shot along the ground.

He frowned within his helmet. He was likely causing them trouble, at least being a drain on their resources, but he needed to do more. He needed to make sure the city knew the Titans were still here. He wasn't exactly being subtle, but he wouldn't be surprised if HIVE was censoring him out of the news. He watched Ao as she bobbed her head to unheard music while petting her dog and keeping an eye on the monitors. He smiled. She was damn diligent, he gave her that much. She'd been here all day while he was out and about. He dropped a box on the table next to her. It was a temperature regulated container that had kept their food warm until he could bring it here. "I THINK IT'S TIME TO RECRUIT, HOPALONG."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Busy Busy. (E then open.)   Busy Busy. (E then open.) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 6:35 am

Ao had seemed to get more distraught after Hive's take over but based on what Riot had heard about her world the changes in the city probably was slightly reminder her of her own world. If asked she would though still claim that the city was now just unicorn and rainbows edition of candy land to her. Ao had been given the task of watching the monitors and she did so without question or hesitation like he had been with all of her tasks.

She even watched the monitors once without falling asleep for 24 hours straight because riot had asked her to keep an eye on things. Though she was pleased to hear later on that she didn't actually have to stay watching them 24/7. She pet her puppy Lucy happily as she started to softly sing in a rather beautiful sounding voice "I got this feeling like at 3 am while watching netflix, drew some horn-"

Her singing stopped mid word as she noticed the box and looked up to him as Lucy started to bark happily at him and tried to wiggle out of Ao's arms in order to attempt to leap at the giant metal man with the happiest expression on her face. Ao chuckled letting go of Lucy who then would try to leap on riot as she smirked at him under her helmet, she rather liked the nickname he gave her.

"Agreed though am i staying here or am i going to great the public since i'm not a man in a massive and spooooky looking armored suit that towers over anyone and everyone." She said partly teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Busy Busy. (E then open.)   Busy Busy. (E then open.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 3:59 pm

Riot knelt down to let Lucy jump up at him, though the puppy still couldn't get higher than his raised knee. She was too small to safely pet while in his suit despite the impressive level of control he had over the metal limbs, however he merely had to rest his hand on her and she'd go ballistic - trying to nip at his fingers and nuzzling against his hand. "UNFORTUNATELY YOU'LL BE HERE. I'M DOING WHAT I CAN TO FIX THAT, BUT EVEN IF THE CITY WEREN'T FILLED WITH LUNATICS WE'D STILL NEED SOMEONE HERE. I'VE BEEN DOING WHAT I CAN, BUT I THINK IT'S TIME WE LET THE CITY KNOW WE'RE HERE. WE'LL HAVE TO FIGHT OFF ANY OF HIVE THAT WILL NO DOUBT COME, BUT ANY SURVIVING HEROES WILL COME TOO. THEY'LL KNOW WE'RE HERE, AND THEY'LL KNOW WE'LL NEED HELP."

Riot had been working on something to help accomplish just that. The city needed to know that they were there, even if it meant bringing HIVE down on their heads. But either way, HIVE would be in a bad spot: If they did nothing they showed their weakness to the citizens of jump and the heroes still out there which would let the Titans regain support. If they attacked, they would draw resources away from the already heavily strained defenses ensuring the city stayed under their control, which would help the citizens of Jump and any other heroes fight back.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Busy Busy. (E then open.)   Busy Busy. (E then open.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 5:01 pm

Ao chuckled as she watched the two interact she though sighed hearing that she would be staying there still. "As much as I love going back to my preteen years of staring at a screen all day while i sit around listening to music. I'd rather be out there fighting, recruiting or doing anything." She leaned her head against her chair. "But I'll stay here.... It makes sense that there should always be one of us here while the city is the way it is. And you are the stronger one I guess so it makes sense that I'd be the one to stay here."

She then pulled off her helmet that layed the words 'I ship it!' before she turned off her music and opened up the box to get what he believed was some food, She had been there for hours on end now without a food break so she wanted one now that there was probably food around. If there was food in it she would pull out some that could be eaten right way and started to eat as she put the heel of her foot on the edge of her chair.

"I know it seems a bit dumb but I so can't wait till we get a good enough set up to where i can eat when ever, walk around freely without staring at a screen all day and actually take off my armor. Its breathable but I'm so missing my normal cloths right now." She said casually as she would eat. "So what's the plan?" If she didn't find food shes just reseal it and lean back again as she would say the same things as she would have with the food.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Busy Busy. (E then open.)   Busy Busy. (E then open.) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 4:47 am

"YOU AND I BOTH. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL IT'S SAFE FOR ALL OF US TO HEAD OUT OF THE TOWER AT ONCE AND WORK AS A TEAM." Riot rose and strode over to one of the doors leading to one of their various tunnels. "PERHAPS IT'S BEST IF I SHOW YOU." Riot wouldn't say much until they neared their destination. As he approached the door, he looked down to Ao. "I MENTIONED WE NEEDED A BETTER WAY TO RECRUIT. WE'RE ALSO AS READY FOR AN ATTACK AS WE'LL EVER BE WITH JUST THE TWO OF US. IT'S TIME TO LET THE CITY KNOW WE'RE HERE."

He opened the door and picked his way carefully through the basement of the old tower. Despite his fail safes, the room WAS still booby trapped and engineered to collapse. In the center was a machine that hadn't been there when he and Ao had set up the defenses together. It was tall and cylindrical, connecting to the ceiling like a black metal pipe. "YOU REMEMBER HOW GOTHAM USED TO LET BATMAN KNOW HE WAS NEEDED? THIS IS THE SAME IDEA, BUT IT'S THE HEROES LETTING THE CITY KNOW THEY'RE THERE, AND THE VILLAINS KNOW THEY WON'T GO UNPUNISHED FOR LONG." He patted the side of the machine. "I HAVEN'T TURNED IT ON YET. I WAS HOPING YOU'D WANT TO DO SO WITH ME. IF WE'RE A TEAM, THEN WE SHOULD LET THE WORLD KNOW WE'RE HERE TOGETHER."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Busy Busy. (E then open.)   Busy Busy. (E then open.) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 3:23 pm

She nodded at Riots comment and chuckled a bit. "Yeah that will definitely be the life." She then watched Riot head over to the door and say that he should show her. She nodded and put her food down after taking another bite of it and grabbed her helmet. She then got up and walked over as her puppy closely followed. She looked up at him as he spoke and nodded at his words before looking back to the door that he opened up then.

Ao then walked into the the basement and looked at the new machine in the center. He then Asked about someone named batman and shook her head. "Nope but I'm sure you'll explain it later anyways so go ahead and continue." She said with a small smirk, she was still very much learning all of the weird differences in this world from her own which included all the major missing heroes here. She then heard his offer to let her turn it on with him and smiled happily. "Yeah I'd love to!" She said looking up at him in the same happy manner she smiled in.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Busy Busy. (E then open.)   Busy Busy. (E then open.) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 3:58 pm

Riot seemed to pause for a moment, as if momentarily confused. "AH, THAT'S RIGHT. ALTERNATE DIMENSION. I GUESS NONE OF OUR MAJOR HEROES OR VILLIANS ARE SHARED. BATMAN PROTECTED HIS CITY OF GOTHAM. HE HAD A PARTNERSHIP OF SORTS WITH THE POLICE THERE. WHENEVER THEY NEEDED HIM, THEY TURNED ON A SPOTLIGHT ON THEIR ROOF THAT SHINED HIS SYMBOL OVER THE CITY. THIS IS THE SAME CONCEPT, THOUGH IT'S BEING PROTECTED VIA A SYSTEM OF MIRRORS, SO THAT PEOPLE CAN'T JUST WALK INTO WHAT THEY'LL THINK IS OUR MAIN BUNKER. THERE ONCE STOOD A MASSIVE TOWER HERE, A GLEAMING SYMBOL OF HOPE FOR THE CITY. WE DON'T HAVE THE LUXURY OF THE TIME OR RESOURCES TO REBUILD THE TOWER JUST YET, BUT THIS WILL PROVIDE THE SAME SYMBOL IN THE MEANTIME."

He gestured to a small panel on its side. "I'VE ALREADY GOTTEN IT READY. ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS PULL THIS TO ALIGN THE MIRRORS, AND THE CITY WILL KNOW WE'RE HERE." He placed his hand on a lever switch next to the panel and waited for her to do the same. "TOGETHER, WE WILL PROTECT THE INNOCENT, TOGETHER WE WILL SAVE THIS CITY." When Ao was ready, he would throw the switch with her. A new age was dawning. A new wave of Titans would rise from the ashes of the old.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Busy Busy. (E then open.)   Busy Busy. (E then open.) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 4:18 pm

She nodded "Yeah from what i've seen none of our heroes and villains are the same... besides my cousins who just have slightly different rolls here and look much different... After looking up the info apparently my cousin here was a Titan multiple times for many years and was apart of one of the first starting off teams when the Titans disappeared from what you called the vanishing." She explained simply a she looked over the machine.

She then nodded listening to his explanation "Good plan I was wondering what we were going to do until we got the actual tower back up and running." She then nodded as he motioned to the panel and lever. She then placed her hand on the lever. She then pulled the lever down and looked to him with a determined face before nodding once to him. "lets make this city the paradise i first saw it as once again..."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Busy Busy. (E then open.)   Busy Busy. (E then open.) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 10:42 pm

"INTERESTING. I WONDER IF THE VERSION OF YOU FROM THIS WORLD WAS PULLED INTO YOUR WORLD WHEN YOU CAME HERE. OTHERWISE THERE'D BE A PARADOX OCCURRING IN THIS UNIVERSE, WHICH I REALLY CAN'T IMAGINE AS A GOOD THING." Riot was more thinking out loud at Ao than talking to her for a moment before snapping back to the moment at hand.

"AND NEVER LET IT FALL AGAIN." Riot added with a serious tone. The machine snapped to life, and a faint humming could be heard as power ran through it. Above the bunker, above the sky of the plagued city, a symbol of hope flared to life. A hope that the city would recover, that its heroes could never truly fall.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Busy Busy. (E then open.)   Busy Busy. (E then open.) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 11:12 pm

"I already checked on that...." She said simply as her face went straight and serious. "I don't even exist here..... 98% of my family does... and the other 2% are dead.... This world is a paradise.... but one where everyone I loved and cared about are wither dead or gone...." She seemed to be trying to hold back showing any emotion but her face would say just how much it hurt for her to know that all of her loved ones were gone. "I don't even know if I'll even see any of them again...."

"So I guess I'll just have to push the thought away and keep moving forward in hopes to do any sort of good while I am still breathing... I wasn't given a second chance at life just to throw it away and do noting with it...." She then pulled down the lever with him and slowly grabbed her head with her other hand. She saw flashes of her hand being much smaller and gloveless as her eyes glazed over and her face looked blank. Two smaller hands were on the leaver with her as the area around her changed into a back stage at a concert. Ao looked to the two girls now beside her. Both twins and looked much like her but younger.

"Sweet the lights work!" One said running onto the stage where instruments were set up while the other one started to follow the other but stopped and held a hand out to ao as ao glanced at her reflection, her eyes were normal, the blacks of her eye were now white and the horns on her head were gone and she looked 14 again. "Come on Azar! We gotta practice! If we wanna pump people up to keep fighting for the good of the world with music we're gonna have to practice." She girl said with a bright smile as she giggled.

Ao smiled a bit and grabbed her hand "Right!" She said with happy closed eyes though she froze as she reopened them. Her hand was extended but there was a woman grabbing her wrist. She was splattered in blood as dead bodies were scattered all around her. She looked up to see the little girl grown up further, her hair was grey and her face blank. "Death is the only way we can make this world pure again Azar.... If you don't want to join us then get out of the way because you know you could never stop us..."

Ao's eyes went wide as she pulled her hand away and backed up quickly just to fall on the ground after tripping over a dead body. "This isn't what was suppose to happen!" Ao shouted as tears rolled down her cheeks. "We were suppose to save the world with music not death! How could you just destroy that so quickly?!" She shouted at the woman before Ao snapped out of her trance. She blinked and jumped slightly upon coming to. She looked around as she lowered her hand but tried to calm herself and hid the fact that she had just zones out for god knows how long.

((She ould have been out of it for a good miute during this time she would have been like a statue that had a dead grip on their own head with their hand.))
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Busy Busy. (E then open.)   Busy Busy. (E then open.) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 5:27 am

Riot stared up at the beacon in the sky. True there were only two of them now, facing impossible odds. But he knew that they would prevail. They had to. HIVE would see this beacon, but so too would those heroes in hiding - those poor souls who thought they couldn't possibly stand against the darkness that surrounded them. If that beacon wasn't enough to show them just how wrong they were, Riot's redoubled efforts certainly would. They would take in those who flocked to them and turn them into heroes capable of standing up to HIVE and any other threat that came their way. The Titans were reborn.

Riot smiled as he pulled himself from his thoughts and looked down to Ao. "LET'S GET BACK TO THE MONITORING STATION, HOPALONG. YOU'VE GOT FOOD TO EAT AND A BREAK TO TAKE, AND AFTER THAT I'VE GOT STREETS TO CLEAN." He started to turn toward the door, but stopped as Ao failed to respond. His smile faded, being replaced by a slight frown. "AO?" He held up a hand in front of her face and waved it. Nothing. He snapped his fingers. "AO? ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" He gently placed a hand on her shoulder and rocked her back and forth ever so slightly - enough to make someone who was asleep think they were falling in dream, but not enough to throw someone awake off balance. As he did so, he kept a grip on her shoulder in case it proved to be too much - in which case he would move to catch her. "AO, SNAP OUT OF IT."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Busy Busy. (E then open.)   Busy Busy. (E then open.) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 7:57 am

Ao slowly started to realize that she was being rocked back and forth by Riot. He gently put her hand on his then as if to tell him to stop as she looked up to him still seeming to be refocusing from what ever trance she had been stuck in. She spoke up then in Japanese "Sorry I-" she seemed to be trying to get herself to fully focus as she looked off a bit and spoke in english again. "Sorry I was lost in thought...."

She hoped that she hadn't been out long enough to where that seemed like total bull. "I should probably eat and get a small nap..." she tried then to give a convincing smile but it seemed rather forced. "All those monitor hours must be getting to me" she said before registering that she was still holding onto his hand and pulled it away then like she had to almost tell it to stop holding onto his. She looked off a bit then trying to keep herself calm. "I think I'll be heading back now to get some food..." She said as she would attempt to head out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Busy Busy. (E then open.)   Busy Busy. (E then open.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 1:56 am

"THAT WAS SOME THOUGHT." Despite the heavy mechanical voice, concern was still very evident in Riot's tone. "ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE OKAY?" He watched as she tore her hand from his with what seemed to be a great effort. He reluctantly took his hand off her shoulder. "IS THERE SOMETHING YOU NEED TO TALK ABOUT? I..." He paused, unsure of how to continue. This certainly wasn't a situation he was used to dealing with. "I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH HELP I'LL BE, BUT SOME HELP HAS TO BE BETTER THAN NOTHING."

When she spoke again, he nodded slowly, as if in thought himself. "I AGREE - SOME FOOD AND REST WOULD DO YOU GOOD. BUT IF YOU NEED MORE THAN THAT... LOOK, I KNOW WE DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER VERY WELL YET. BUT WE ARE STILL TEAM MATES. SO IF THERE'S ANYTHING I CAN DO, PLEASE. DON'T HESITATE TO ASK." As she started heading for the door he joined her, making sure to hold it open for her. He remained within arms reach of her as they walked, in case she had another episode and he had to catch her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Busy Busy. (E then open.)   Busy Busy. (E then open.) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 2:59 am

Ao looked off a bit at his comment about the thought but noted the concern behind his voice. "I'm just as fine as I normally am don't worry...." The statement wasn't a lie though it only seemed bad if you really knew how she was every day. She looked up at him a bit as he asked her if she needed to talk and looked down a bit. She never really had anyone to talk to about this before.

She heard his reply to her food statement and bit her lip slightly before sighing and nodding. She noted how closely he was to her and looked down a bit. "You don't need to do that...." She said simply before getting back in her seat an sat down as lucy hopped in her lap and laid down panting happily.

She started to eat for a moment before speaking up. "It's a mental like disorder that came with the horns for the cost of getting my powers.... it works much like ptsd.... i.... i commonly zone out and have moments of my life reply back to me before they get altered and messed up... they usually have to deal with what ever im doing at the moment.... they.... they usually involve my cousins.... Jennifer and Addison Necowl."

She said looking off a bit sadly. "I never really talked about any o this to anyone before... i never really had anyone who would listen and not say 'But is is the way of what the mother would want.' or without them not instantly hunting own me and my loved ones from learning about them and what they really do all the time.... I never really know how long im out fr but... normally i can hide it or play it off like i was just zoning out.... I...."

she held lucy a bit closely. "When i got my powers it costed me a lot.... to where some times I wonder if it was worth giving up so much and altering my boy to the way it was.... in the end one of the main tings i got my powers for... i now know i will never be able to accomplish due to how far gone they are...." She looked up to him a bit. "I've been stuck like this for the pat 4 years and will be until the day i die... and the goals i wanted to reach by paying that cost..."

"I may never be able to accomplish now due to the fact that I'm stuck here.... to be honest the only reason i know i didnt just die and this is the after life is due to the fact that im still stuck with my horns and eyes.... and the only reason I don't give up now is the small hope that... maybe i can till do something good before I die.... Since my dreams i had as a child... will never come true now.." a small tear started to form before she looked back down.

"I'm sure you didn't want to hear that your only team mate right now is in such a messed up shape.. but... i promise i am still as useful as i have claimed to be up till now... so.. please... i hope this doesnt change anything or mean that i can no longer be with you on this team..." the tear rolled down her cheek then. "This is all that i have left besides lucy here..." She said clearly trying not to let her voice sound too emotional.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Busy Busy. (E then open.)   Busy Busy. (E then open.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Busy Busy. (E then open.)
Page 1 of 1