Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The discovery (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The discovery (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The discovery (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The discovery (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The discovery (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The discovery (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The discovery (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The discovery (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The discovery (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The discovery (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe discovery (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Voting_barThe discovery (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The discovery (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe discovery (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Voting_barThe discovery (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The discovery (HB/Ask)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

The discovery (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The discovery (HB/Ask)   The discovery (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 6:59 pm

Toji blinks as she hholds two thumbs up, and nods, finishing his food as well, slowly standing up. Hmmm? What was she looking for?Ah...maybe..."place to stay?" The boy mimes laying his head down, fake snoring.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: The discovery (HB/Ask)   The discovery (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 7:06 pm

She blinked looking to him as he said something but then mimed out the thing she did every night when she was tired. She wasn't sure what it was but she knew she did it each night. Maybe he was asking where she did it. She then gestured to basically everywhere to tell him that she sleep anywhere and everywhere, so in other words she clearly had no place to stay. But she didn't seem sad about it, she probably didn't think that not having a place to sleep was a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The discovery (HB/Ask)   The discovery (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 8:25 pm

Toji blinks as she gestures.Hmm? Wait....did she mean she had no place?That wasn't good...especially considering the latest events...He sighs, thinking it through.What to do.....Maybe he could offer her a place at the mansion?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The discovery (HB/Ask)   The discovery (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 8:31 pm

Crystal stared at hi as he thought wondering why he looked so upset. She then once again tilted her head and held a thumbs up to see if he was okay. She hoped that her knews of where she stayed wasn't the thing that made him so upset. If it was she wondered why it was so bad to be sleeping generally anywhere? She wondered as she stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The discovery (HB/Ask)   The discovery (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 9:21 pm

Toji sighs, glancing at her, and frowns slightly,trying to figure out how to explain.He rubs his chin, then gestures.First,at her, then the same gesture as she used, then making biting motions with his hands.Essentially,what he was saying was that it was dangerous to sleep outside and alone.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The discovery (HB/Ask)   The discovery (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 9:28 pm

She watched him carefully before biting her lip slightly at the news presented to her. She honestly looked a bit scared clearly having no where else to sleep and was starting to get antsy trying to think of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The discovery (HB/Ask)   The discovery (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 9:46 pm

Toji frowned.He wasn't happy about having scared her, but it's only right she know.Still, now the boy had to figure out how to help her further...Well,maybe she'd be open to staying at the Mansion till she had a place of her own.He makes gestures offering so.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The discovery (HB/Ask)   The discovery (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 9:54 pm

She saw the gestures and nodded quickly and rushed to his side to say that she was willing and ready to go. She looked very relieved but still a bit scared, she didn't know what was dangerous out side at night but the thought of it possibly being around now was spooking her a bit.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The discovery (HB/Ask)   The discovery (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 10:06 pm

Toji nods as she rushed to his side, and starts slowly walking, heading to his family home.The boy glanced at Crystal, examining her, and tries for a reassuring smile."Don't worry...everything will be fine. My pack will look out for you while you're with us."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The discovery (HB/Ask)   The discovery (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 11:12 pm

She saw that he was trying to reassure her but she was still a bit on edge. Though it seemed like he was possible telling her that she would be safe with him where ever they were going. She nodded and stuck very close to him as they walked. She didn't really have her curious look at the moment, she was a bit too scared now to be looking around just yet.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The discovery (HB/Ask)   The discovery (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 9:13 am

Toji frowns slightly.Great...He'd only meant that it was dangerous to sleep outside alone,and now she was scared of everything...Well done,really.The boy guessed he'd just have to explain better later,or with the help of one of the others.For now,let's just get home.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The discovery (HB/Ask)   The discovery (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 5:12 pm

Crystal would stick close to him and follow him the rest of the way there a she looked a bit on edge the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The discovery (HB/Ask)   The discovery (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The discovery (HB/Ask)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2