Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The discovery (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The discovery (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The discovery (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The discovery (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The discovery (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The discovery (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The discovery (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The discovery (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The discovery (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The discovery (HB/Ask) Vote_lcapThe discovery (HB/Ask) Voting_barThe discovery (HB/Ask) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The discovery (HB/Ask) Vote_lcapThe discovery (HB/Ask) Voting_barThe discovery (HB/Ask) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The discovery (HB/Ask)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

The discovery (HB/Ask) Empty
PostSubject: The discovery (HB/Ask)   The discovery (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 5:42 am

A girl walked happily down the side walk as she looked around curiously, she had arrived in the area not too long ago so everything was super new to her and certain was wondrous to her. She walked into a store that had what she had learned to be food and walked around the store as she curiously looked at things. She paused a she smelt an amazing smell. She looked to it to see a red tube looking thing that was being rotated on some metal bars under hot looking rods that shined light onto it.

She rushed over to it and looked at it with hungry eyes. After a long mental debate if she should get it or not that lasted .05 seconds she decided that yes this food would certainly qualify. She then looked for a set of symbols to tell her how many slips she needed to get it but couldn't find anything. She sighed but figured she could just look at the symbols provided when she got the items. She then noticed a man coming over to grab one of the many tube and decided to move out of the way for him so that she could see the proper way that one should take one.

After observing him she her a hissing and cracking sound from behind her making her head perk up. She looked behind her to see a man with an open can that was fizzing. She tilted her head to one said and noticed a glass door filled with multiple caned drinks. She knew now that food usually is ate with a drink so she figured that she would just grab one of those.

She then grabbed her red tube food and then the can and bought them with the green slips of paper and pocketed the metal disks she got in return that she was still not sure what they were for but kept just in case they were important. he hear her jean jacket pocket jingle and giggled tapping it to making it giggle again before grabbing her can and opened it the way she saw the man open it. She then grabbed the red tube that was now in a brown fluffy holding device and held her can in the other as she walked out of the store.

She took a bite of the red tube and the fluffy brown thing then and- "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!" She made the sound on instinct a she ate the food and smiled happily as she bounced a bit in delight before taking a drink of the can and froze as she eyes went wide. This drink.... was truly the work of something that was far powerful then any normal creature that could ever live in any world anywhere. She sheered happily and dancing slightly before pausing to take another drink happily unknowing of the blue hair boy why just spotted her nor that she hared the face of a close friend of his who had been in a coma for 5 months then missing for the past month.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The discovery (HB/Ask)   The discovery (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 8:33 pm

Toji strode down the street, a frown on his face,shoulder's weighed down by weight.-Heh...sorry, Ruin, Jenny,Miley,Bow...It's hard, to grin,at the moment....Though I know I told you all I'd keep smiling..- He glances up, seeing someone that shocked him to the core."M-miley?" He takes a step,lightning flashing around him, then disappears,reappearing beside Crystal, glomping her."Thank Forger!!! I t-thought I'd lost y-you too...Thank Forger!!" There was a overjoyed grin on his face as tears poured it,shoulders shaking.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The discovery (HB/Ask)   The discovery (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 8:50 pm

Crystal jumped a bit at the sudden appearance of the light blue haired boy and eeped upon getting glomped. Things seemed to slow for her as her red tube and can were knocked out of her hands and into the air. Her eyes went wide as she reached out to them, She watched them crash to the ground as she hit the ground. The fizzy liquid going everywhere as the red tube landed on the ground and a man stepping on it. Her eyes got teary as she saw her food now dead on the ground, the then let her arm flop to the ground as she laid there defeated.... such wonderful food... gone....

She looked to the boy who now laid on her with a curious look then wondering who he was and why he at tackled her. He seemed to be happy but odd liquid was pooring from his eyes. She was a bit confused about that part but he seemed happy to see her for what ever reason. She reached out and gently and curiously touched the liquid running down his cheeks with a look of pure innocence and curiosity laid perfectly on her face. Toji would notice that her hair was a bit different and her irises were now black rather than the green they normally were.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The discovery (HB/Ask)   The discovery (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 6:38 pm

Toji blinks as the food goes flying.Oops.."S-sorry, Miley...But, I was just so excited to see you alive and..Eh?" Tilting his head as she touches his cheek,the boy examines her, eyes widening before frowning in dissappointment."You're....you're not Miley...Uhm...S-sorry..."The boy let's go,sitting back and staring at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The discovery (HB/Ask)   The discovery (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 6:54 pm

He seemed to apologize for knocking over her food... or at least that what she assumed he was doing. Though she frowned then as he seemed to look sad after she touched his cheek. She looked to him then as he moved off her and stared to the ground. Maybe he was sad because she wasn't know he thought she was. That would explain why he tackled her so suddenly. She sat up then rubbing the back of her head having hit it on the ground when she landed and looked to him frowning. She wanted to make him feel better, she felt bad seeing him so sad.

She didn't really know how to make a conversation with him but she could at least introduce herself to him. "Heeeeeelllo, Maaaah-yah nnn-aaa-mah iis Crystal!" She sounded like she couldn't really tell what she was saying but only generally knew what she was doing. Her name was said in a thick and clear feeconic accent her voice sounding and matching miley's exactly. Clearly there was more things that linked to miley than just her looks. "Yyooooh aaaarrrre-" she didnt know what his name was and she wanted to give a proper introduction but that would have to do for now she figured.

She then gave him a smile and a thumbs up hoping that it would cheer him up, she after all didn't know much else to do. Though Toji would find it pretty clear that she was even further behind on english and other such things than he was when he fist met the titans considering she was probably acting in a very similar manner but it was clear that she had the same kind heart as miley since she was trying to help someone who just randomly tackled her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The discovery (HB/Ask)   The discovery (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 12:36 am

Toji blinks as she begins to speak. A Feeconic accent, like Miley..But it sounded like she wasn't as experienced at the language...though, she sounded exactly like her...Head tilting as she seems to ask his name,his mouth quirks up slightly at the smile and thumbs up."....Toji Okami, Crystal. I-it's good to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The discovery (HB/Ask)   The discovery (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 1:37 am

She smiled as he seemed to respond positively to her words and actions. His name seemed to be toji okami, crystal..... that was a long name, though it was interesting that he had a part of her name in his. She though clearly didn't understand the second half of what he said but the just smiled again not knowing what else to do. She pause before she looked to the store then seeming to have an idea then looked back to him as if telling him to wait a moment. She the got up and rushed into the store. After a few moments she cane back out carrying more cans in her arms and two more red tubes. She then sat down next to him putting one can in her lap next to a red tube and then smiled sweetly to him as she offered him a red tube and a can fizzy drink clearly hoping that it would help make him feel better.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The discovery (HB/Ask)   The discovery (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 11:01 am

Toji blinks as she rushes into the store, coming back out with more food.As she offers, he accepts them with a slight smile of his own."Thanks...That's kind of you." Popping the soda open, the boy takes a drink, sighing and taking a bite of the hot dog.Thinking, he tries some Feeconic.(Understand..this?)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The discovery (HB/Ask)   The discovery (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 3:18 pm

She smiled excitedly when he took the food from her and started to consume the items she gave him. He seemed to smile from it making her bounce happily before grabbing her new can and carefully opened before drinking from it making her bounce even more and then actually hug the can like it was her best friend. She didn't know why she just felt compelled to wrapped her arms around it from how pleased she was with it.

Toji probably had never seen someone be so excited and friendly towards a can of the fizzy drink since miley who was obsessive over the cans and even would have seen her bowing to the can before and got one a full sized coffin before to burry it... just the one can.... only.... and when asked she had spend the entire morning just trying to find the coffin then seemed to avoid the topic of how she obtained the coffin for such the odd task.

She then excitedly took a large bite from her red tube and chewed it happily before looked to toji as he poke in some other gibberish. It sounded like the scientists' gibberish but with an odd accent to it. She though still couldn't understand him so she gave an innocent blink and tilted her head to the side and stopped chewing for the moment to show her confusion to him. It would probably become clear to him that she probably didn't know any language at all besides what she had just sad in her introduction.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The discovery (HB/Ask)   The discovery (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 4:47 pm

Toji examines her, smiling slightly in amusement as she bounces, and blinks as the girl hugs the can.Just...just like Miley...What was going on here, why was she so similar...Aaaaand, she didn't seem to understand Feeconic. Well,it was probably just as well,he didn't know many words.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The discovery (HB/Ask)   The discovery (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 4:53 pm

She ate happily and smiled brighter seeing him smiling and kept eating though she paused seeing the look on his face. She then held a thumb up and tilted her head to one side to him as if to ask if he was okay. She looked a bit concerned for him as she did so. Everything she did just gave off a strong Miley vibe and were things that normally only Miley would do.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The discovery (HB/Ask)   The discovery (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 5:06 pm

Toji blinks as she holds up a thumb, tilting her heead questioningly. Ah..she seemed to be concerned...The boy shrugs, the slight smile turning sad."Just...going through a lot lately...And thinking...Y-you really seem like a friend I used to know..."All of these mannerisms...they were like Miley's...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The discovery (HB/Ask)   The discovery (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 5:21 pm

She clearly couldn't tell what he said but she could tell that he was sad. She frowned then lowering her hand and untilting her head. She wanted to make him feel better maybe if she... She gently pulled him closer and hugged him close, her hugs were just like miley's it was like the only things the were different from miley were her eyes, hair, name, and her knowledge over things. The amount of caring she held for toji even seemed to be the same as miley's. She would hug him as long as he'd let her clearly trying her best to make him happy.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The discovery (HB/Ask)   The discovery (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 6:19 pm

Toji blinks,eyes widening slightly, as she pulls him into a hug, and let's out a happy hum, smiling as usual. After a bit,the boy blinks,then gently pulls back,smiling reassuringly at her."...Thank you..I'll...I'll be ok,really,though I'm grateful you care enough to try cheering me up."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The discovery (HB/Ask)   The discovery (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 6:24 pm

She let go and smiled brightly clearly glad that she could make him feel better. She then held two thumbs up to say that she was infact happy with this. She then happily finished her food and got up then looking around curiously as if thinking of what to do next. She didn't really have a place to be, nor really had anything really to do. All shes been doing these past 3 days since awaking was just wondering around and sorta just... existing in the city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The discovery (HB/Ask)   The discovery (HB/Ask) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The discovery (HB/Ask)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: