Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Kyte vs Kiara Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Kyte vs Kiara Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Kyte vs Kiara Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Kyte vs Kiara Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Kyte vs Kiara Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Kyte vs Kiara Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Kyte vs Kiara Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Kyte vs Kiara Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Kyte vs Kiara Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Kyte vs Kiara Vote_lcapKyte vs Kiara Voting_barKyte vs Kiara Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Kyte vs Kiara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Kyte vs Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Kyte vs Kiara   Kyte vs Kiara Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 9:46 am

Setting: The contestants were transported to what seemed to be an 18th Century ship that was in the middle of sinking. However, close attention revealed that the ship had stopped sinking. It was perpetually afloat in that decrepid way. The bow was submerged, and some of the lower decks were leaking, but the rest of the ship was dry.

First Blood: Kiara
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

Kyte vs Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyte vs Kiara   Kyte vs Kiara Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 7:22 pm

The shaman arrived somewhere aft in the lower cabins. The tilt of the deck caused her to slide forwards until she caught herself with levitation. She thought she had arrived in some house. That was until she smelt the sea. A house on water then. Extracting herself from an entrance-way, she found a few steps to lead her out into the open air.

She was not overly burdened with the need to know who her foe was and what they were doing. On her head was an elaborate mask and in her hand an ordinary wooden staff. She walked barefoot along the upper deck until she could grab hold of the taffrail. Then she looked over at the waters beyond. Nothing untoward there, and yet the ship was at a perilous angle. So her battleground was to be the cusp of cataclysm. Trapped within a moment of impending doom until one of their number perished. Fitting.

She may even consider this weird and wonderful world home-court advantage. She had, after all, spent a year of her life as a castaway. Kiara hoped her foe showed themselves soon so they could complete the proper introductions. It seemed appropriate to her, given the officialness of the venue and such.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Kyte vs Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyte vs Kiara   Kyte vs Kiara Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 5:34 pm

Kyte was at the current moment standing on the mast outside, looking up towards the levels that Kiara emerged from. He was balanced perfectly, and walked along it as if pacing.

"Yo," he announced with the casual greeting. He flapped his wings as they emerged, flying up near Kiara and landing on the side of the cabin of the ship, looking up at her. "Honestly, this is a ridiculous battlefield. It's almost forcing me to use an advantage." His wings folded into nothingness, and he put his hands on his hips. His guns were behind him. "Well then. I'm Kyte. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

Kyte vs Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyte vs Kiara   Kyte vs Kiara Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 6:15 am

Kiara smiled unseen at the greeting. Just because they must fight to the death, it did not follow they must show vitriol. Manners were important, "Very good! It is nice to see you again so soon. Please, call me Benighted." She could observe in him, thanks to her astral eyes, his magical potential. Lovely. Maybe they shared interests. The mask stared back.

"This battlefield is not as ridiculous as it first appears. I have seen many things in my time, and with my eyes, but never this." She pointed into a pocket of empty space, "There is the point of no return. And above it, the flight of hope. Nearby is the death of potential and the air of defeat. Behind us, no not behind you, behind us both simultaneously, is the moment of silence as caused by its remembrance. All of that and more trapped within a second. It is magnificent and beautiful."

Kiara moved unsteadily down the cant of the deck, one arm against the taffrail, "I can show you. I can allow you to see the things I see, with your permission." And with his permission would come a myriad of other unwanted things. She would have a connection to his spiritual energy. Not many creatures could fend off attacks directed at their very soul. Benighted had made up her observations solely to get the man's acquiescence. She was polite, not naive. This was battle.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Kyte vs Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyte vs Kiara   Kyte vs Kiara Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 11:42 am

Kyte smiled a little. She was truly an interesting girl. He would have to meet her again sometime soon. "Benighted? One comes to wonder how the girl got such a title," he remarked, stepping towards her. "But I will decline. While I'm sure I would love to see what you see, fever dreams as they may be," he paused. That rhymed. "Now is the time for the clashing of wills. What is it that makes you Benighted?"

He drew a gun and fired at her, quick shots aimed for her hip and her arm, two each. "What is it you fight for, little one?"
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

Kyte vs Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyte vs Kiara   Kyte vs Kiara Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 10:50 am

A failure. Kiara tried not to feel too disheartened. It was a long shot after all. To get access to someone's soul was never easy. She would have to fight the hard way, a back and forth of blows to wear her foe down. She was in for the long slog. A more daunting a prospect now that her opponent was right in front of her. Still, he didn't seem the bloodthirsty typ- OHMYGOSHAGUNIDON'TEVEN!

Using her astral ability she propelled herself sharply sideways at sight of the firearm. The wooden rail broke like dampened wood was wont to do. She went sailing over the side of the ship. There was a pain in her left hip as she went but the fall quickly put her out of reach of any more bullets. In mid-air she inverted herself thanks to her levitation. A hand fell to her hip and came back with blood. Had she been putting any weight on it she'd be in agony.

Kiara reverse her momentum and flew back the way she'd come. She anticipated her foe would now loom over the side in search of her fallen and prone form. If he did it nearby she would be in a position to lunge for the weapon, maybe grab it and fuse a portion of her soul to it. That would make it impossible for anyone but her to touch and eliminate its danger. If, however, the opponent appeared too far away she would have to waylay him with her astral blast and then return to falling. Only the sea could provide her adequate cover.

And the question? It loomed.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Kyte vs Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyte vs Kiara   Kyte vs Kiara Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 9:56 am

Kyte did indeed peer over the edge, looking for her form. When he found it flying up at him, he appeared to be surprised. When she lunged for the weapon he would step back, trying to get the gun away so that she wouldn't be able to grab it.

However, a more imminent danger was present. She was lunging for him, and he immediately had Hametsu in his other outstretched arm to the side, and was making a reaper's swing for her neck as she lunged forward. Quick, painless severing of the cerebellum. She wouldn't feel a thing, or even know what hit her. Perhaps she might be able to infer, were she not too busy with trying not to die, that she had revealed her ability to fly all too well when she was able to suddenly rocket off the side of the ship before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kyte vs Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyte vs Kiara   Kyte vs Kiara Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyte vs Kiara
Page 1 of 1