Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Back At it Again (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Back At it Again (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Back At it Again (Moon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Back At it Again (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Back At it Again (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Back At it Again (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Back At it Again (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Back At it Again (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Back At it Again (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Back At it Again (Moon) Vote_lcapBack At it Again (Moon) Voting_barBack At it Again (Moon) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Back At it Again (Moon) Vote_lcapBack At it Again (Moon) Voting_barBack At it Again (Moon) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Back At it Again (Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Back At it Again (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 12:28 am

Suzuki was not yet recovered, but the doctor recommended that she get exercise. To the girl, that obviously meant she was ready to get back in the field. So, despite the tenderness and the overall awful feeling moving caused her she was planning on going on her first patrol since the injury. Well, first official patrol since the accident. She didn't consider her night out with Eric a patrol. That was just a happy accident.
Speaking off, Suzuki's new mother had noticed that she was gearing for a patrol. That wasn't very good. Suzuki loved Garnet, more than anyone on the team, really...

and Garnet cared for Suzuki too. So she knew that getting permission to leave on the patrol would be hard. So she protested immediately.
"I can't stay inside again, Square Mom. I'm going crazy. I need to go out and do something."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 12:43 am

Garnet had been star gazing from her window, a sense of unknown longing had over come her. It was a strange feeling, something she didn't quite understand at this moment in time. Nonetheless, her star gazing was cut short when a familiar face walked into her room, talking about needing to do something and that staying inside was driving her crazy. The gem chuckled and patted Suzuki's head, heading towards the door. After a few moments, she'd turn back and look at Suzuki. "Are you coming?" Garnet asked, while having one hand against the door frame. She knew Suzuki would get like this, especially if she recently tasted freedom with that strange blonde boy, so instead of forcing her to be cooped up Garnet decided to go with her. Even if she told her not to go out, she knew she would anyways, so this was the safest option.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 12:55 am

Suzuki was surprised that Garnet was so easy to argue with and it showed on her face, her eyes widening a bit and mouth hanging open dumbly. She was expecting to hear lectures about how she should be taking it easy and resting and doing safe exercises under supervision of Darla... but she couldn't help but smile at Garnets idea. She much preferred going out.
And she didn't like the loneliness that a quiet night brought. So it'd be nice to have someone to join her.

"I'm coming." She said, walking over to Garnet and pushing ahead of her rather gleefully. "I want to go to the lake. I haven't seen it yet, and I heard rumors of a ghost that haunts the place. I've never seen an actual ghost."

She hadn't been in Jump long enough to know that there were a million ghost stories about the lake, mostly stemming from the Jason movies. They were probably dead ends.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 1:10 am

The gem chuckled at her reaction and watched as she pushed through to lead the way, she was glad to see Suzuki smile, even if it was for a few seconds. Garnet followed behind her out to the back of the Island where they could walk to the mainland, listening to Suzuki's story. "What's a ghost?" The Titan asked with a blank expression. After waiting a few moments to see her reaction, the gem would chuckle again. "I'm just playing with you." She reassured her, picking her up and placing Suzuki on her head. It would be big enough for the girl to hang off of, her upper body on top and facing forward, so that she didn't have to move too much.
"Which way to this spoookkyy lake?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 1:24 am

Garnet asked Suzuki a question that earned a wide eyed stare and a slight gasp. Suzuki certainly believed in ghosts, despite never seeing one for real. "You've never heard of ghosts?"
Only for the gem to giggle in response, and admit that she was playing the whole time. Suzuki pursed her lips and scuffed, mad she fell for such a silly trick. She'd have to get the girl back... or should she say girls? She remembered her rooftop conversation with the Gem.

After climbing on Garnet's back (a little reluctantly) Suzuki's eyes flickered red and she stared at the empty strange form carrying her.
"It's away from the city. Over the bridge."

Suzuki flickered her eyes back to normal, but kept on lookout for any threats. Just in case. Titans in Jump weren't so safe anymore, it seemed.
"Tell me more about Ruby and Sapphire."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 2:25 pm

Suzuki looked over her shoulder and and pointed to where the lake was, instead of leaping there Garnet took to walking. She knew that sudden movements could hurt Suzuki, and the sky was clear anyway so she had perfect view of the stars.
While walking, Suzuki caught the Gem off guard by asking about Ruby and Sapphire. She know she had mentioned them once on the roof top, but she hadn't expected Suzuki to remember since she was in such a high emotional state. The gem adjusted her glasses and continued walking. "What would you like to know?" She started off, not wanting to dump so much information on her at once.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 3:30 pm

Suzuki wasn't sure what to say to that. She knew little about the Gems inside of Garnet, other than that they were there. She tried to think of a good question to start off with. "They aren't you... but they make you. So, what are they like? Can I meet them some day? And how did they fuse together? Is that another power of yours?"
When she started her questioning, the questions just kept coming to her. She probably sounded like a curious kid discovering a mirror for the first time or something.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 6:47 pm

Suzuki posed good questions, making Garnet think for a bit, she didn't know really how to explain it properly to a human. "Ruby and Sapphire make me I suppose. But at the same time, I am them. I am their fury, their patience, I'm really their conversation." The gem tried to explain, looking at the gems on her hands and cracking a smile. Suzuki asked if she could meet them, which Garnet nodded. "You've actually met Ruby before. We split at the battle of Rose and Ruby got a little out of hand..." She chuckled, listening in more. "Fusion is something they are capable of, even a human can fuse with a gem if the trust is strong. It's allowing your body to become a light, and trusting that light with someone else, then you dance and next thing you know you're a whole new body." Garnet further explained, hoping Suzuki was following along.
"I'd like for you to meet them some time, but hopefully under good circumstances. Usually if I split it's not a good thing."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:48 pm

Suzuki followed Garnet's explaination pretty easily. The girl prided herself on her intelligence, and that was saying something considering that the Uchiha prided themselves on being geniuses. She wasn't as astute as her brother, but she was well ahead of the curve for her age. From what she could understand, Gems had the power to fuse with things to become stronger and the being they made up was a combination of all the components. That was simple enough.
"You can't just split whenever you want then, huh. What if you had to fuse with someone to win a fight? How would you unfuse after?"

Her questions kept on coming, but they were starting to get close to the lake. The ghost would be ready for them, so Suzuki was sure to be ready for it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 11:16 pm

Suzuki was under the impression that she couldn't split whenever she wanted, making Garnet shake her head no. "Don't misunderstand me, just like fusion is a choice, splitting is also a choice. But I love me, so even though I can split, I choose not too." The gem continued as they got closer to the lake. "I've been wanting to have the Titans meet Ruby and Sapphire for a while now, but I'm not quite sure how to come about with everyone. The Titans are very fragile right now, and I don't want to upset anyone." She admitted, her arms still wrapped around herself because she loved being her.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 12:27 am

Suzuki wasn't sure why exposing that Garnet was actually two beings together was something that the older Gen would think would upset the Titans. To Suzuki, it didn't change anything she knew about Garnet or who she was and just meant there was more to learn about the Gem. It was always interesting that no matter how much she conversed with Garnet, there was always more to learn. Suzuki figured that she was rather good at not sharing information.
"I'd like to know more about you, someday. I know asking about the past is usually a taboo, but... I guess I'm just curious, really. If you don't want to share anything you don't have to."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 1:01 am

The finally arrived to the lake when Garnet put Suzuki down, looking around and listening to her. "I'm not very secretive about my past, you've just got to ask." The gem explained, putting her hands on her hips. It may seem that she keeps a lot to herself, but it's usually because people don't ask about her. They just already assume she's the silent and secretive type and don't even try to get to know her, which is why she liked Suzuki very much. "What about your past? You aren't from JumpCity from your accent, what brought you here?" Garnet asked while looking around for this... ghost?
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 12:00 am

Garnet wasn't trying to hide anything, it seemed. She'd even told Suzuki that all she needed to do was ask if she wanted to know anything in particular... before Suzuki could, though, Garnet asked questions of her own about Suzuki. This put the girl in a tough spot, as both the villages she was raised in were on the down low and not supposed to be talked about.
Their conversation was cut off by a loud roar. The sound of water crashing followed shortly after and Suzuki's eyes turned red. She looked to the lake, with the only lighting being from the stars above.

"Oh my Gods..." The thing rising out of the lake was about as tall as a 3 story building and looked like it came from space. Was this Chuthulu?!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 2:27 pm

Seeing her facial expression change, Garnet decided not to press the question any further, she was getting too comfortable with the girl and forgot about being gentle with humans. However, it wasn't long before their conversation was interrupted by a giant monster rising from the lake... Garnet didn't expect that...
The Gem summoned her gauntlets and stepped in front of Suzuki, looking at the giant monster with determination. "Suzuki get back, you don't need to further injure yourself." She ordered, obviously not taking no for an answer. Garnet then jumped straight towards the monster and used all 15 tons of strength to punch the monster.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 2:51 pm

Garnet was quick to react, standing defensively in front of Suzuki. Suzuki frowned at the notion. She wasn't that hurt, and there was zero chance of her letting Garnet fight that alone... but Garnet was clearly not going to take a no for an answer. One look at the Gem's face would tell her that. So with a clenched jaw and fists, she watched Garnet charge the beast. It took her hit with little grace. It's entire... head-like thing was dislodged and it made loud sounds of pain.

Only it wasn't in that much pain. It snapped it's jaw back into place and looked to Garnet with an anger that shook the Gods.
"Yeah right..."
Suzuki mused at the thought, then started a quick paced jog towards the beast. She'd run up it's side, sword dragging across it's tough side. It wouldn't break the skin. It was time for Suzuki to use some of her skills. The beast was coated in water, and Suzuki had a plan. As she neared it's head, dodging the tentacle trying to swat her, her hand crackled with lightning. She did a hand spring off its skull, sending the lightning through the water over it's skin as she flew off it. She hoped Garnet would catch her. She could take the fall, but knew it'd hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back At it Again (Moon)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next