Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Back to the HIVE (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Back to the HIVE (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Back to the HIVE (Moon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Back to the HIVE (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Back to the HIVE (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Back to the HIVE (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Back to the HIVE (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Back to the HIVE (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Back to the HIVE (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Back to the HIVE (Moon) Vote_lcapBack to the HIVE (Moon) Voting_barBack to the HIVE (Moon) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Back to the HIVE (Moon) Vote_lcapBack to the HIVE (Moon) Voting_barBack to the HIVE (Moon) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Back to the HIVE (Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Back to the HIVE (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Back to the HIVE (Moon)   Back to the HIVE (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 5:27 pm

Kris walked into a bar, he was here to find info on Falcone, he walked up to the bar and ordered a drink, listening in on people's conversations. There had to be something of use coming from their drunken mouths. He took a swig, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Back to the HIVE (Moon)   Back to the HIVE (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 5:37 pm

Another lovely night at Sinful, filled to the brim with drunk people trying to drink away their problems. Of course Lust didn't care how wasted they got as long as she got her money, which of course wasn't a problem at the moment. With HIVE booming and Sinful becoming more and more popular, it felt like everything was going to plan.
Lilith was up in the VIP section alone, drinking a glass of red wine and looking over her club. She noticed someone walked in, someone who carried themselves differently and by the way they were standing, he wanted information. He was tuning in to see if anyone would spill something, and Lust recognized that mane of hair.

Collecting herself, she adjusted her strapless black dress and told one of her guards outside the door to go fetch him. The two of them, wearing black suits and matching ear pieces, went down and placed a hand on his shoulder. "The mistress would like to see you." He told him, waiting for an answer before pulling him along.
Anybody who's been to Sinful knows that they all call the head of the club The Mistress, and no one has seen her twice. Everyone seems to have a different view on what she looks like, she's more of a myth than anything, watching her club through one way glass.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the HIVE (Moon)   Back to the HIVE (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 6:45 pm

Kristoff looked at the two muscle clad bouncers approach him, "I swear, if this is about the body out back a few nights ago, I swear I was going to move him." Kris then heard that the Mistress wanted to see him, "Ooohh How spooky." Kris chuckled as he walked to the VIP section and saw the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on, he shook his head and tried to look professional, "Hello, ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the HIVE (Moon)   Back to the HIVE (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 7:13 pm

The men rolled their eyes and led Kris up to the VIP lounge, followed by leaving and taking their post once she snapped her fingers. Lust looked him up and down and motioned for him to take the couch across from her. "Hello Makarov, please sit, grab yourself a drink." She told him, crossing her legs and leaning back. She looked casual, but any trained eye would know that she's watching his every movement to attempt to read him.
"What brings you to my club? You aren't here to make things... messy.. are you?" She purred, taking a sip from her glass.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the HIVE (Moon)   Back to the HIVE (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 7:39 pm

Kris poured himself some scotch and sat on a couch, looking cool as a cucumber. He grinned at her, she wouldn't be able to read him, he was a trained assassin after all. He took a sip, "I don't plan on making a mess, just obtaining information is all. Maybe you can help? What can you tell me about Falcone?" Kris leaned in closer, his gorgeous Amber eyes looking into hers, this normally worked on most women in Jump, but he had a feeling it wouldn't work on her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the HIVE (Moon)   Back to the HIVE (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 8:50 pm

The only thing that she could get from his is that he's trained, uses his looks to get information, and is dumb enough to ask the question. Lilith sighed and rested her arm against the back of her black couch, looking him up and down. "If you think giving me that look will get you anywhere then you're dumber than you look." She told him, taking another sip from her glass. "I have my fair share of information on the gang, but I need to know what I get in return. Information isn't cheap." She offered, raising an eyebrow to see if he'll go any further. She hoped he proved himself, it would be a wasted opportunity if he turned out to be a waste of space.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the HIVE (Moon)   Back to the HIVE (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 9:14 pm

Kris glared at her then shook his head, "Look, I've worked with people like you before. Always thinking someone owes you something. So what do you want? Money or my services?" Kris stared her down, if she got offended, well Kris had a gun on him for these occasions, he took another sip of his scotch, "Also, for future reference, playing with fire is a good way to get burned, and so is insulting an assassin."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the HIVE (Moon)   Back to the HIVE (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 9:52 pm

The kid got butt hurt easily, making her roll her eyes. This was turning out to be a waste of time, making her almost regret doing this. She was going to give him one last chance... man he must be younger than he looked. "Worked with people like me? Well you must not have much experience if you think information is free. How long have you been in this business... one.. maybe two years?" The way she was stating things wasn't meant to be an insult, although it could easily be taken that way. It was more insulting to the fact that she meant no harm and she truly thought he was inexperienced.
"I'd like services, which in the end will benefit greatly I assure you. How do you feel about owning a part of the city?"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the HIVE (Moon)   Back to the HIVE (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 11:21 pm

Kris grinned, "Well, now you've certainly gotten my attention. When I was with HIVE we were told we would have the same thing. Things changed I supposed.." Kris then finished his scotch and put the glass down, "What remains is this, how do I know you can deliver?" Kris looked her over, "You're no Tiberious, and what you offer is a lot with no proof."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the HIVE (Moon)   Back to the HIVE (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 5:47 pm

Listening to him, Lust got bored, he wasn't a professional, but he wasn't exactly an amateur. His emotions got in the way easily, which was frustrating for her. She wasn't sure if she could trust him just yet, especially at this high emotional state, who knows what information people could get out of him. "I don't think you're exactly ready for what I planned on telling you, but how about this," Lust began, taking another sip of her wine, "You owe your services to me, think of it as a favor, and I tell you everything I know about that little gang." She offered, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the HIVE (Moon)   Back to the HIVE (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 8:00 pm

Kris looked at her, confused, "Excuse me, there's one thing I don't get, who are you?" Kris analyzed her, "You act like someone important, but I know nothing about you, and I thought I knew everyone worth knowing in Jump." Kris pulled his gun out, inspecting it, "Either you're really well hidden, or you can't back up anything you told me and expect a free service. I like to know who I work for." Kris kept it in his hand as he sat up, "The last time I believed something like that, me and my team mates got royally screwed."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the HIVE (Moon)   Back to the HIVE (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 8:19 pm

He still wasn't convinced, but she kept her cool demeanor the entire time, it was as if everything he said didn't matter to her. She was a very cocky lady, some may even mistake her for Pride. "Only people who I want to know who I am, knows who I am. Learn it here, Information is power." She continued, finishing her glass of red wine and setting it aside. He decided to go with intimidation which only made her roll her eyes. The boy was an idiot... he truly was... He took out his gun when there were over 12 guards here watching his every move, two outside the door, and Lust herself watching him.
"Put the gun away before you hurt yourself kid." She groaned, maybe he should enroll in HIVE instead so he could learn a thing or two. "You wanna know something about Falcone? They keep moving their main location around because they're being targeted by a rival group. Their numbers are dwindling and the only stable location that is known is out by the docks." Lilith told him, crossing her legs and watching him closely. "There was a recent incident with several murders and they seemed to have pissed off the wrong people." She continued, waiting for a reaction. This was all true of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to the HIVE (Moon)   Back to the HIVE (Moon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to the HIVE (Moon)
Page 1 of 1