Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read) Vote_lcapKeepin' it Stylish (Please Read) Voting_barKeepin' it Stylish (Please Read) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read) Vote_lcapKeepin' it Stylish (Please Read) Voting_barKeepin' it Stylish (Please Read) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read) Empty
PostSubject: Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read)   Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 1:20 pm

A while ago we went under discussion about changing the style of the site to a different one. We had a lot of ideas but now the player base is...well, certainly different. And we never came to a consensus, I don't think.

So, I humbly ask you guys to keep up with this thread and suggest styles. Doesn't need to be like really descriptive, but at the very least drop a color scheme here.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read)   Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 3:00 pm

Yes! Finally!!!!

Theme
Alright so I suggest doing neutral colors like light grays, dark grays, and blacks. I'd avoid doing whites do to the brightness would be hard on the eyes, the white back drop in the reply box is really as much as we need.
The reason I suggest no colors is due to people coloring their posts. This gives the idea that they can add more to spice up their post without having to deal with the annoying blue and black theme. The only example I can give is my Tumblr blog ([url=oppaquecianna.tumblr.com]click here[/url]) which is a theme I picked up but edited to make it plain. I did this so that the posts would stick out more.

Text Color
With that being said. NO WHITE TEXT!
Sure white text looks good to pop out on a thread every once in a while, but to make all text white hurts the eyes and overwhelms the reader, especially if we have a lighter background. So please keep that in mind if we go for a lighter theme.

Signatures
I don't know if this would be a good place to put this or not, so ignore this if you must. Basically there's been an increase in size of signatures to the point where it's annoying. I'm going to use Izzy as an example because she recently changed it. Her signature consisted of at least 5 spoilers, along with two pictures and I think a link to her character. Again don't quote me on that last one. Nonetheless, the signature was usually bigger than her posts and was more obnoxious.
Recently I've been noticing this among other people, and so I'm just saying we should put it out there to make signatures less bold. It's like I have to scroll through a book to get to the next persons post XD. Ignore this if this isn't the place for it.

Banner
I know I made a thread about this, and then I updated it asking for more which you told me you weren't able to get to it. Well if we are doing a complete over haul, a new banner would be good as well.

This is all I can think of at the moment!
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read)   Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 5:46 pm

Yeah, not the place for the signature thing. This has nothing to do with site styles. Yes, people could do less to have such extensive signatures, but again this is about the site style.

I'll put up some previews in this post of styles I liked.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read)   Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 5:57 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I actually can't take screenshots. So, guys, go to http://en.hitskin.com/ and select a style. If you copy the forum link you can preview what it looks like. I particularly liked this style.

http://en.hitskin.com/search-a-skin/velvet-.surface-~invision~/160464
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read)   Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 6:24 pm

I actually love that skin Kyte.

Also...why must you hurt me moon ;~;
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read)   Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 6:25 pm

She's not wrong
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read)   Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 7:57 pm

Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read) Latest?cb=20150908012326
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read)   Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 1:22 pm

Either way I'm looking for suggestions, guys, come on
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read)   Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 3:25 pm

I do not like the one you suggested at all, the color is too dark and the browns and tans make it look like it should be a Skyrim RPG rather than a modern day one.

Here are my suggestions:
Numbah 1
Numbah 2
Numbah 3
Numbah 4
I like this one the best

Also for the fifth one, I think the following banners would look nice on it.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f84/17/23/63/84/bbe58b10.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/17/23/63/84/teen_t10.png
https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/17/23/63/84/swirli10.jpg
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read)   Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 3:47 pm

I'm confused. You recommended all these styles right after mentioning that making text white hurts people's eyes. You trying to tell me a majority white site wouldn't do that even worse? ._.

I mean, yeah, we can edit the background color, which is mostly what I wanted to do. But you say you don't like the colors of the one I recommended, and you're being very inconsistent, so I'm honestly confused.

That being said, I like two, three, and five...but I do like the one I suggested a whole lot better, considering they're nothing less than blinding.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read)   Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 3:51 pm

Well like I said above, you'd change any white backgrounds to light grays, it'd help a lot. On top of that you can make the main text black, each theme can be customized on the admin panel. Personally five is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read)   Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 3:58 pm

A theme overhaul would certainly be interesting. And in all honesty, I really liked the first one Kyte mentioned. I don't know if it really fits the theme of "Teen Titans." Things are hectic here, but I'll look around for something.

Also I find it rather amusing that Izzy is getting ragged on for her signature, but Kytes is bigger.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read)   Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 3:58 pm

Okay, but if we can edit the colors of everything then you shouldn't say the browns and grays of my style make it look Skyrim-era, cause we can just change it. ._.

Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read) 1430020638828

EDIT: Well, NOW it's bigger. But she just recently changed it, and I recently reduced it as well.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read)   Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 4:03 pm

Well I noticed after I did my little call out post how Kyte changed his, but I used Iz as a reference because she recently changed hers as well XD
Anywho, it isn't just the browns and tans (although that was my biggest concern), it's also the border around the forum boxes and text boxes. Even the font and icons make it look medieval-ish.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read)   Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 4:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read)   Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keepin' it Stylish (Please Read)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next