Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 3 Voting_barThe Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 3 Voting_barThe Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Crash of Silence (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 1:14 am

"You're going to regret it later when you can't fight with that hand because you didn't listen to me." Ella practically sang, walking into the safe house. He handed her a bag of weed, which she shoved in her back pack. "Okay, 10 a gram, no more than 2 grams." She repeated, memorizing it already. She didn't know why she was trying so hard if she was inevitably going to turn it all in. In the end it just made her look good.
He walked back to the door and Ella sighed, it looked like this day was going to last longer than she thought. "If I'm getting pizza with you you better ice your hand." Ella told him before walking ahead. She'd lead him to a pizza shop where she knew the family that owned it. When the girl got there, she sat outside on one of the concrete tables.

"Ella! So good to see you again! You brought a friend! Very nice very nice! What can I get you?" The old man greeted happily, hugging the girl before looking at the two. "Actually can you get him a bag of ice, he's an idiot and can't take care of himself." When Ella said this, the man laughed and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 1:09 pm

Ella was already getting ready to say I told you so about Greed's hand, but he just brushed that off. Then she repeated his instructions and was almost right. Very close, at least. "No no no, kiddo. No less than two grams. You were close though. That would be weird if there was a limit on how much they could buy..."
Then Greed would follow her to the pizza parlor, whistling a happy tune as he did. It was a weirdly nice day out. That had to be a good sign, right?

He frowned when Ella called him an idiot after asking the man for a bag of ice.
"I mean... she's not wrong. Or the first person to call me an idiot. I'm starting to notice a trend, actually. While you're getting the ice, can I get a large soda too?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 1:55 pm

When the man walked off to grab the ice and soda, Greed admitted  to himself being an idiot, along with her not being the first person to call him that. Ella chuckled "Well usually people don't strut up to an enemy and punch him in the back of the head." Ella told him, putting her backpack by her legs for safe keeping, considering she had a bunch of marijuana in there."This place has the best pizza in Jump!" Ella said excitedly as the man returned with Greed's pepsi, a bag of ice, and a glass of water. "Thank you Alfonso!" She said happily which made her receive a large smile from him. "What can I get for you two!?" He said, cheerfully as always. "I'd like a slice of plain cheese please." She asked, and then Alfonso would wait for Greed's order before heading to the back. Ella looked at him and smiled.
"You know they gave you Pepsi, but you seem more of a Coke guy to me." She joked, waiting to see if he got it.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 2:25 pm

Ella continued to criticize his his battle plan, making him roll his eyes. He won the fight, didn't he? He must have been doing something right. Either way, he ignored the critique, looking at the waiter as he set his drink down.
"I'll have a slice with anchovies and pineapple. Just a lot of both of those. Like more than you'd normally put on it if someone asked for a lot of it. A belligerent amount of anchovies and pineapple, really."

The man took the order and scurried off. Greed started sucking down the Pepsi pretty quickly as Ella made her joke about Coke. He laughed so hard the soda almost came from his nose. He laughed for a bit, but once he regained his composure he looked at her with a wide smile.
"I've been there before, babe. Good times."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 2:53 pm

He seemed to enjoy her joke, making her smile in success. She was glad that he wasn't up tight, in made her job easier, although she was kind of... happy... she chose this? It was weird, and she was going to feel horrible when he was put behind bars, but she really did enjoy his presence. "So besides recklessly fighting and hiring people, what do you do?" Ella asked, drinking her water and looking at his bag of ice. If he didn't put it on his hand she'll forcefully do it. for him.
"Also, I'm about to beat you up with that bag of ice if you don't use it." She scolded, pounding her hand into her first to try to look threatening... But for Ella.. looking threatening was hard.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:04 pm

Ella asked questions about Greed and his activities, and he didn't really have an intention of being an enigma. She tried to threated him, but he just chuckled again. The girl was capable, he knew that, but threatening was a long shot. No way she was threatening at all.
"Fine," He relented anyway, putting the bag on his hand, "besides selling hardcore drugs and recklessly fighting, I help run the biggest crime empire in Jump... or do I? I could be making that all up."

He teased with a wink. "Have you ever heard of HIVE, kid? The old school for the criminal masterminds. You seem to be the type of kid that would be perfect for enrollment."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:30 pm

When he put on the bag of ice and told her that he ran the biggest crime empire in Jump, Ella only chuckled. There was no way, she had been digging in the drug lord industry for months now, and he hadn't popped up once in any conversation, so unless he payed them off really good, he was lying. Alfanso brought back their pizza and left with a smile, always carrying himself in a happy manner. The girl took a small bite of her pizza and moaned, it was so good!
While she swallowed the bite of Pizza, he asked if she knew about HIVE. "Well I know that HIVE used to be ran by Brother Blood but it all disappeared after the Vanishing." She explained, drinking some more of her water. She wasn't very interested until he mentioned enrolling... does that mean it was back? "So.. HIVE is back and you want me to enroll?" She clarified, pushing her hair back behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:40 pm

Ella didn't believe him when he said he ran the biggest crime organization around, making him smirk. He couldn't be too surprised, kids have a tendency to believe what they see and HIVE did all of their work underground. Any of the chumps in Crash Alley would look more well adjusted than he would at this point. That would change soon enough though.
"HIVE is sort of like the boogeyman, kid. It's always there even if you don't see it."

She asked if he was asking her to enroll and he shrugged. "We'd have to do a background check on you... but after that clears I'm sure we could get you in. It's the fast track to real crime. And real money."

He explained, then started eating his own pizza after thanking the guy.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 8:04 pm

He compared HIVE to the boogeyman, saying it's always there but you don't see it. "Is this your way of telling me the boogeyman is real, because I read the Stephen King story and I rather have no part in it." She said sarcastically, still not believing him entirely. Say HIVE is back, wouldn't the Titans know and put a stop to it already? It doesn't really make sense to her, let alone why he would tell her so blatantly.
Although he did still continue, so why not give it a shot? Enroll herself in HIVE so she can find out where it is, then she can tell the authorities!

"I guess, if I get money out of it. Is there a cheer team?" She asked casually, finishing off her pizza.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 8:35 pm

Greed shrugged if she asked if he was saying the boogeyman was real. "I can't hardly keep up with all the stupid nicknames villains give themselves. I'm sure there's a boogeyman or two out there." He said, rolling his eyes. "But I do know there's a HIVE, and once we make for certain you aren't one of those Teen Titans or anything I'll get to showing you around."

He quickly finished off his pizza, then wiped his hand on his pants. He slurped the rest of his drink loudly, yawning. "Is there anything else you need to know about our deal? I can explain more if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 8:58 pm

Ella shrugged and kept her cool, she hoped that having the B-team wouldn't mean anything to him. The B-team weren't really good guys per say, they were just a way to keep track of the Metas at school. Hopefully she wouldn't get killed over something as silly like that... hopefully. However, he was done with his pizza, and she just finished off her drink, it was about time for them to part ways. "Well you didn't tell me where we were meeting next time, so that'd be helpful." She asked him, putting on her back pack and pulling her long blonde hair into a high pony tail.
"I promise your bag won't get stolen by anyone like your other lackies." Ella said with a pout, mostly making fun of them.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 9:37 pm

The girl said that he didn't tell her where she was supposed to meet him next time and he sighed a bit. "The clubhouse. Duh. In two weeks. Remember, 10 a gram, no less than two grams a sale. Easy peasy."
He repeated just to make sure she wouldn't mess it up. He had high hopes for the girl. She had super powers and seemed to know how to use them better than the losers he'd already recruited. She could be his new right hand, if things went well.

"You seem to have a lot of things my other lackies don't have. I have high hopes for you." He assured her, throwing some money on the table for whenever the man came back. He'd even get a nice fat tip. Greed wasn't all that greedy.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 10:00 pm

She couldn't help but laugh when he said club house, it was a such a childish thing compared to what they really were doing. "I'll make sure to bring my macaroni art for you so you can hang it on the fridge." Ella told him while climbing out of the seat. Greed went as far as saying he had high hopes for her, making her feel that much worse. Man this was going to suck.
"I'll see you around then, thank you for the pizza. Remember to ice the hand!" She told him as she walked off, taking out her phone and shooting Fen a quick text. They had a lot of planning to do.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 11:14 pm

She thanked him for the pizza and reminded him to ice the hand. He still had the bag on it, but was actually a little relieved to hear her warning. It wasn't often anyone showed concern for his well being. It was usually the other way around. He had no idea why, he was nothing but a nice guy he thought.
"I'll keep it iced. Just for you, darling." He said with a wink. "And don't worry about the pizza. I have faith you'll get me my money back eventually."

With that, he was off to the clubhouse again. He hoped that he'd meet those goons there and be able to get them set up as well. Today was already proving to be productive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crash of Silence (Bloo)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3