Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Crash of Silence (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Crash of Silence (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Crash of Silence (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Crash of Silence (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Crash of Silence (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Crash of Silence (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Crash of Silence (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Crash of Silence (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Crash of Silence (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Crash of Silence (Bloo) Vote_lcapThe Crash of Silence (Bloo) Voting_barThe Crash of Silence (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Crash of Silence (Bloo) Vote_lcapThe Crash of Silence (Bloo) Voting_barThe Crash of Silence (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Crash of Silence (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Crash of Silence (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 1:59 am

Well, after school cheer practice was over, all the girls cleared out of the locker room, and now Ella was walking home. Usually she would get a ride or drive herself, but Fen was still at practice and she didn't want to ask one of the girls, walking home would be a nice time anyways. It would give her time to think about a lot that was going on in her life, or how much she's grown since last summer, a good time to reflect basically. Why not take the opportunity?
With this all in mind, The girl, still in her cheer uniform, hiked up her back pack and began walking home. She went out the side door of the school which was connected to the gymnasium, and it led into a back alley which opened to a park. It was basically a short cut!

She didn't expect much to happen, so as she was walking she was looking down at her phone, what stopped her was the hushed voices. Ella stopped and shoved her phone into her back pack, looking around the corner. She saw something shady going on, it looked like a....a... DRUG DEALER! Perfect!! This was her forte! All she needed to do was chat up the drug dealer, get some info from him, and then give the information to the police! Although getting the information may be the hard part.
Ella put her phone on record and shoved it back into her bag, then she pulled her hair out of the high pony tail, letting her blonde locks tumble down her shoulders. She let out a small sigh and then began walking towards the dealer slowly, swaying her hips meticulously.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 2:24 am

Greed was doing what he did best. Ripping off stupid teenagers. He was in an alley he'd used a couple times before, with kids he'd sold to a couple of times before. They were stupid stoner types who's parents gave them too much lunch money. Greed was happy to relieve them of the burden, and offer them something a little more fun than Mary Jane.
"The price is 15 a drop. Don't even bother trying to negotiate it. I'm out here sticking my neck out to get this to you, I'm not going any lower than that."

The best part about selling drugs was that you only had to try once. Greed could be charismatic when he wanted to be, sure, but with drugs... well, it's like the commercials say. Even just once and you're hooked.
So the Sin was hardly surprised when the kid held out 45 dollars in his shaking hand. Greed swiped it with a sly smile. "Not just a pretty face, are you? Here you go. Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

He tossed the kid a pack of Altoids, that had something much different than Altoids in it. Perfect.
The sin hopped off the garbage can he was sitting on as the teens started to scurry off... only to see a blonde haired girl strutting her stuff towards him. He raised a brow, not sure if he'd seen her before.
"And what's a pretty little thing like you doing in a place like this? There's no stairways to heaven here, babe."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 3:02 am

As the other teens scurried off to satisfy their addiction, Ella stopped near The Dealer and gave him a smile. He proceeded to say something in attempt to make her blush, which she raised an eyebrow in response. She was going for the whole 'good girl on the outside, corrupted on the inside', which most cheerleaders were! Ella gave him another innocent smile before saying "Pretty little things like me don't go to heaven Love." Ella returned cockily, picking up a few things from Fen....Yeah.. he rubbed off on her a lot...
"I didn't come here for drugs, I'm not an idiot like they are." She told him, motioning to the teenagers that previously scurried off. "I'd like to make some profit as well, and if rumor has it, you're the man that has been dealing quite a lot to my class mates." She said slowly, closing in the space between them to show she wasn't afraid.

"Left and right my class mates are disappearing from class, returning with itchy skin and red eyes, and that means you have a lot of whatever you're selling.. right?" Ella purred, placing a hand on her hip. "You don't have to let me in on your little empire, but I'd like a few tips or tricks of my own... Maybe some... guidance?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 1:40 am

The girl spoke to Greed like she had something to prove right from the start, even ignoring his harmless flirts. She rattled on about how she wasn't like the other girls, making him think maybe Daddy liked the little sister more than he liked her? It was so curious when the kids came to him before he'd even made his pitch.
"So, let me get this straight then, kiddo. You're trying to become a nice entrepreneur like me, ah? Let's get one thing straight. You don't know my business. You're too young and naive. The fact that you're even asking for help proves it."

He stepped to the other side of the wall, leaning against it low. He was getting nice and relaxed, ready to try and enjoy this conversation as much as he could.
"First off, let's start with your pitch. You come up here looking like the world owes you, and I'm sure that works on most of those silly teenage boys you handle, but it'll only work on me if you take that top off first, honey. Maybe that'll be an easier business for you? Something a little more obvious, and you duck behind the bleachers with the football players? Besides the point though. If you want something from me, I need something in return. That's the first rule of business."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 2:01 am

Alright, so the whole 'I'm not scared of you' pitch wasn't working like she'd hoped it did. The whole point was to walk up, own it, and then get what you want! They made it look so easy in the movies. Pushing this to the back of her mind, Ella listened to his little speech. What she was getting out of it was that she had no idea what she was doing, it was obvious, she still felt tiny, and she needed to give him something to start her own 'business'. Nonetheless, she could pull this off! She was able to escape being captured three separate times! This will be a cake walk!... Or at least she hope it will be. "Alright alright, I get it, I'm new. All I want is some money, I'm a greedy little girl." She admitted, flirting a little.
"I'm sure I'll learn one way or another about your little 'businessy' ways," She said with air quotations, "But I want to know what I'll get out of this deal before I offer anything to you." Ella said finally, putting a hand on her hip. She honestly was just going with it, trying not to come off as insecure or anything.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 7:47 pm

The girl described herself as greedy, making him chuckle. If she'd only known, that would be funny. Either way, it was clear the girl had moxxy. That special something that's impossible to quantify. If she didn't she'd hardly be here talking to him, right?
"You should already know what you'd get out of learning from me. Didn't you approach me for a reason? Silly little teenagers coming back to class on cloud nine?"

Greed sighed, then stood up. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a bundle of cash. He added the 45 that he'd just made, then quickly did a count of the rest in front of her. It wouldn't take a genius to figure out that Greed was holding on to at least three grand there.
"Still need me to explain what you could get from working with me?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 8:23 pm

So she would get money, and she'd have to give him something. Well she did have the numbers of almost everyone in the school, maybe that was valuable to someone like him? It didn't hurt to ask, but before she offered she had to get something straight. "Alright, I work for you and I get good location spots and some money, correct?" She double checked, making sure she didn't get scammed. Of course she knew he had money to spare, considering how much he was flipping through right in front of her.
"What do you want in return? I have named and numbers of almost every kid in school and I can get access to school after hours." She told him, putting her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 3:45 pm

The girl seemed to catch his drift. That was good. They were on the same page here. How perfect.
"Names and numbers? Don't be silly. I have yellow pages, you know. Or Hell, Facebook. It's the 21st century, names and numbers are easy. Here's my offer, squirt. I supply you free of charge, and you sell for me. Every two weeks we meet, you pay me 75% of all the money you made, and I refill your supply. Then we do it again two weeks later. Anything you don't sell gets counted when I resupply you. I set the prices that you sell them at, and you take only that price."

The offer made sense to him. He figured that the girl gets cash for selling something, the only risk she's taking is getting caught but even then as a minor she had little risk there.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 6:59 pm

Well he offer wasn't good enough, instead he had a better offer of her only getting 25% of the money. She listened to it all and nodded, following along. Ella took a moment to think about it, acting like she was contemplating the deal, even though no matter what she'd say yes. "Okay... deal." She told him, sticking out her hand for him to shake it. Before she walked away, or before he decided to walk away, Ella needed to make sure a few things happened.
"Okay, when and where am I meeting you." She asked, brushing back her hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 1:32 pm

The girl didn't even try to argue for more, making Greed raise a brow. That was strange, really. She was either a real newbie or something worse. He figured he'd find out soon enough anyway. It's not like some high school girl could really threaten him with anything. He was far too sinister for that. So he shook her hand quickly, and smiled at her question.
"You're going to meet me right now, beautiful. Follow me, I'll show you to your first pick up."

He didn't want to give her a chance to call anyone, just in case her newbie act was just that. An act. He'd start walking down the alley, the safe house only a few blocks away.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 4:37 pm

So apparently they were going somewhere right now, which the girl immediately looked down at her high school cheering outfit. Sure she didn't look threatening, but it could lead anyone right to her. She quickly pulled out one of Fen's sweat shirts and yanked it over her body, covering up the school logo. Ella then proceeded to follow her "employer", down another creepy alley. If worst came to worst, she had her cell phone and the emergency contact bracelet in her bag, she hoped she didn't have to use them.
"Where are we going? To your trap house." Ella joked, then coughed to cover her laugh. It probably wasn't a good time to joke with this... guy..
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 2:33 pm

As they were walking, the girl made a joke that actually made Greed laugh. He could tell she did too, despite her lame attempt to cover it up with a cough.
"I get that one a lot, but that was actually clever. I like you, girly."

Despite her worries, Greed led the girl to a nearby skate park. It wasn't owned by anyone, was just a couple ramps put up in a vacant lot that nobody cared to move. Teens and the like were around, skating about and doing impressive tricks. At the back was a small little shack, and that's where Greed took Ella.

There was nobody there, at least not now. On the inside there were beanbag chairs, a TV with a N64 connected to it.
"Voila, the safehouse. So girl, what are you looking to sell, and how much? I assume you have some experience with this, aye?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 5:22 pm

Well he laughed at it, which was good, considering he might hurt her or something. Ella had to play it smart, and sometimes Fen's influence just spills out of her.
Eventually, they got to a skate park, followed by him leading her into a cramped shed. It was pretty basic, just a bean bag and an N64, but she guessed there wasn't much to expect from this life style. He called it the safe house, but the wooden walls didn't look that safe. Nonetheless, he asked what she wanted sell and how much. He even went far enough to say that she had experience, making Ella snort from laughing. "I have no idea what I'm doing. But that's what gives me the thrill!" She told him, it actually being the truth. "Just give me something fun. When do I mewt you next?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 4:05 pm

Greed gave the girl a strange look when she said she had no idea what she was doing. Did this girl just follow a drug dealer to his hideout without knowing anything about him or the drugs he was selling? The girl was starting to seem more blonde than he'd sized her up as. He let out a sigh, but got up anyway and went to his lockbox in the corner.

"Then we'll start with something easy. Every high school kid smokes-" He was interrupted by a knocking at the door. Greed sighed, looking at the girl. "I wasn't expecting visitors. You?"

Either way he went to open the door... and there were a few people there. Ella might recognize them as the metas her and Fen met in the sewers.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 8:23 pm

He looked at her with disappointment, making her chuckle. Sure she wasn't a drug expert, but she did know her fair share of stuff, Specifically magic dust. Ella could tell him every side affect, every big drug dealer that was known to sell it, where to sell it, and how addictive it was. She spent months gathering this information, and now with... Dom.. gone. She had no where else to turn to, it was like she was running around in circles with out him. It was so frustrating!
While he was talking, he got interrupted by a knock at the door, which when opened showed the people from the sewers. Ella's eyes were wide, but she collected herself seconds after that. She didn't want them to recognize her, so she kept as nonchalant as possible, looking at Greed and back at them. "You said we were finally going to have alone timeee." Ella fake pouted, joking of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crash of Silence (Bloo)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next