Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Nathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Nathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Nathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Nathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Nathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Nathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Nathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Nathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Nathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Nathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King Vote_lcapNathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King Voting_barNathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King Vote_rcap 
Moon
Nathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King Vote_lcapNathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King Voting_barNathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Nathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathaniel Frost

RPG character
Name: Nathaniel Frost
Code Name: Suicide King
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Nathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King Empty
PostSubject: Nathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King   Nathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:10 am

Full Character Name

Nathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King Image of your character

===IDENTITY===

Full Name:Nathaniel Frost
Codename: Suicide King
Nickname(s): King, Frost, Nate, That asshole who took all my money and stole my girl.
Alias(es):Wild Card, The King of Hearts, Gregov's Key, Dorian Gray
Age: Unknown (Looks to be in late teens/early twenties.)
Birth date: January 21st
Classification: Powered Human(??)
Affiliation:None

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Picture
:
Nathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King 12888010

Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 155lbs.
Other:

===POWERS===

Powers:
The Suicide King: Nathaniel has the unique capability of being able to quantum entangle himself in space and time and anchor himself to a plane. This allows him to sustain himself beyond death, and utilize death to generate abilities, just so long as the energy striking the quantum equation is self generated. Translation: Nathaniel has bound himself to this plane of existence, and can remain untouched by the hour glass of time and the hand of death, as long as the killing blow is delivered by himself. Him killing himself actually works almost as a reset button for his physical state allowing him to recover from grievous wounds and debilitating conditions. However, this does not limit the amount of pain he feels each time he uses his powers. Thus his almost narcotic and constant induction of pain killing chemical cocktails into his system.

-Suicide Dash: With this ability Nathaniel has the ability to shift the location of his anchor in this plane and in a way, actually transport himself to another location almost instantly. All that it requires is something that would normally kill him to activate the ability. It works almost like a teleport.

-King of Hearts: Nathaniel's ability has one drawback to it, one that he actually doesn't have a problem with, whenever he "dies", he falls in love with the first person that he sees within 24 hours after resuscitating. Thankfully, it usually wears off with time. Typically, this is why he prefers to keep his anchors in girl's locker rooms and restrooms, so as to minimalize on the chance of falling head over heals for a guy. (Which has happened before!)

-Temporal Shift: Nathaniel's controlled fluctuation of his temporal bonding of his quantum anchor allows him to with a certain amount of concentration, pass through solid objects, using a literal pocket dimension to pass through one side of the object out onto the other side of it.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

-Cigarettes: "It's not like smoking's going to kill me."
-Classic clothes: "Cause every girl's crazy about a sharp dressed man."
-Old Stuff: "Ah, I remember when that came out, the halogen light bulb was just getting big back then."
-Guns: "Hey, who doesn't like the reassurance of being able to make the monsters go away with a three pound squeeze of a trigger?"
-Swords: "Because sometimes I run out of bullets."
-History: "I remember eating dinner with that chap, what was his name...ah yes, General Sherman something or other wasn't it?"
-A challenge: "I mean, why not, it's not like things have been getting more interesting for me with time."
-Women:"Nothing beats having a pretty girl to go home to."
-Misogyny: "Because I like sandwiches."
-Pain Killers: "Ah yes, that takes the edge off."
-Hedonism: "Ye- Wait, no I'm not hedonistic!"
-Kids: "No, wrong again! I hate kids, the sniveling, the whining, the constantly demanding for candy!"
-Barbies: "What?! The hell are you smoking?! Write this right if you're going to write this. I mean goddamn!"
-Men: "That's it, I don't care if you write for me, I'm coming over there and kicking your ass!"
rtgr3jkderjhdbjfgbdvdkjvbdsvkjclnfvrqubj1
-Breaking the 4th wall: "Damn right I do, and I'll do it again if you say any of that stupid crap again!"

Dislikes:
-Gullible People: "While they are nice to have in order to screw over, it sucks when they're supposed to cover your back."
-Living: "Meh, life sucks, but hey, it beats dying."
-His Power: "Hey, I don't think you'd like the sensation of cold steel slicing through your throat, or being electrocuted, to death."
-Being Used:"No one manipulates me, no one."
-Being Controlled: "Rules suck and the people that make them typically suck even more."
-Cats: "I mean really, who wants an animal that just looks at you like your existence insults it as a pet?"
-People Being Cruel: "There's an honor code that makes sense to abide by and in that, is not doing terrible things to kids or old people, or doing cruel and terrible things to people for no real reason what so ever."

Strengths:
-Science!: His ability is directly derived from his scientific experiments on causality and with string theory.
-Living: His powers grant him the ability to keep living unless directly killed by some one else.
-Guns: He can bulls eye a target from 150 ft. with a long pistol, or 1000 ft. with a rifle.
-Fencing: A master duelist, Nathaniel can and has one several different Olympics, even if they were decades apart.
-Acrobatics: Hailing from a family of wealth, Nathaniel had the time to study and indulge all his interests including the one where he wanted to be able to out do a circus performer.

Weaknesses:
-Strength: Nathaniel is strong, but relies more on his speed than strength to do things, you won't see him trying to arm wrestle Cyborg any time soon.
-Durability: He may be able to stay death, but he's just as breakable as any other human being.
-Drug addiction: All the years using his power, Nathaniel has grown addicted to pain killers in order to numb himself from his power's less than savory drawback.
-Suicidal: While he may not entirely admit it, Nathaniel has a tendency towards suicidal habits, looking for a more permanent death.
-Coward: If ever thinking that he is in truly serious danger of losing his life, Nathaniel will run and/or try to escape.
-Thrill Seeker: Always looking for the next thrill, his lust for entertainment and the next interesting thing has led to him seeking out new and more extreme thrills.
-Carelessness: Nathaniel has a general tendency to not care about how his actions may affect others, typically more self minded and concerned with himself than those around him.
-Star Crossed: Nathaniel has a period after teleporting with his power that he falls in love with the first person he sees. This can become rather inconvenient, if that person is of the same sex, or an enemy.

Skills:
-Inventor and Scientist
-Martial Abilities :Pudgilism, Fencing, Acrobatics
-Guns: The use, creation, and development of...
-Multi-Lingual
-Historian
-Engineer

Equipment:
-All clothes seen plus some extra bits that are inside of them such as....
-The Electric Coat: This jacket is lined on the inside with electrical cabling and mini tesla coils. The battery pack that powers them does so wirelessly from Nathaniel's left hip. When turned on via a button on his sleeve, it activates the jacket, electrocuting the wearer to death almost instantly.
-Cyanide Capsule Button: Within one of the buttons of Nathaniel's vest is a hidden cyanide pill.
Electric Cane: The cane that Nathaniel wields has an activator switch on the top that turns on when the top of the cane is twisted, this activates the coil that is laced along the hollow inside of the cane, thus electrifying the cane and turning it into an electrified thrusting weapon, much akin to an electrified rapier.
-Pistol: Nathaniel carries a pistol that with the press of a button can collapse and uncollapse upon itself. It is stored on a sliding mechanism on his left sleeve.

Habits/Quirks:
-A general ladies man, Nathaniel will often go out of his way to be flirtatious and seductive if there's a pretty girl around.
-Nathaniel loves an English tradition of tea at 2 o'clock, it has become one of his many daily rituals.

Personality:
A leader and a follower, a lion heart and a coward, a gentleman and a thief, Nathaniel is many things if there's one he is not, is consistant. Whether it be towards girls, commitments, or personal honor. Nathaniel can oft be as flexible as the wind. A side effect of his many years of life, leading to his perception of time becoming skewed and his boredom of the world ever mounting. While not ever willing to admit it, to a certain extent, Nathaniel is getting tired of living, and for it, seeks out dangerous things and precarious situations to place himself into. However, letting go is never easy and when you're as afraid of dying as Nathaniel is, you tend to hold onto life even if anyone else would have let go by now.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: Unknown (It will come out later)
Place of Origin: Unknown (It will come out later)
History:Unknown (It will come out later)

Sample RP
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King   Nathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:21 pm

Reviewing your profile, this is going to take some time though as I have to figure out all of your powers and their uses.

On a side note. Alias: Dorian Gray? Does this mean you're called that way or should I match your abilities to his? Are you the same Dorian Gray as in the book or is it a reference to your seemingly immortal entity?
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Frost

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King   Nathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:35 pm

It's a reference to his seeming immortality, I would have written it differently if he actually were. Not to mention Dorian Gray is a DC canon character, so yeah, no, he's just been called that for his seemingly inability to die.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King   Nathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:28 am

Loved the Book. Couldn't help it.

I'm going to be honest with you. I could keep analyzing him for hours and hours and still be able to humor myself with all the possibilities. I will state that as of now, I see no big problems arising. However, there's a few things I'd like to note. I'm going to use my character Emblem here. He's a dude who uses fire.

Let's say this character meets him, and they fight. Does his flesh still burn, or his clothes? He would be able to live even if Emblem would keep on attacking him, breaking every bone?

As to say, even if he can't die, what about his physical condition? What if his bones are broken? Do they simply regenrate when he kills himself? Can he kill himself when most of his bones are broken? I foresee a stalemate here, and if my character would react to it...it would simply be with more bashing and more fire!

Second. Is there a limit to his teleportational skill. How far can he teleport? All over the world? Can he do it all the time? This is quite vital in my assessment. Same with the solid-object-passing. How many objects can he pass through? Can he get stuck in a wall?

I'll need the answers. I do admit that I am thrilled about this character, and am leaning to the approved side. The questions will decide though!

~Emblem
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Frost

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King   Nathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:46 pm

Thanks for saying all that stuff about the character I have to admit that it makes me happy and proud of my creation to hear such things being said about him. As for the answers to your questions however, here they are.

A)Other than the fact that Nathaniel can essentially regenerate himself, in order to do so, he would have to kill himself. I really hate to use this analogy, since it really isn't what I based him off, but let's take the Doctor from Doctor Who for a moment. He can regenerate once he reaches a point of death, but before that, bash him, cut him, break him. It's all the same as a normal human being. The same can be said for Nathaniel here. And while both remain fragile to a certain extent, while the Doctor can just regen at the point of death, Nathaniel needs an activator key. In his case, the end of his life at his own hand.

Now, my character has the skill and strength of SCIENCE! which gives him the ability to develop tech to compensate for dealing with other supers, given enough time.

B) The limit of his teleportational skill is that it is always located at a set location. Meaning that unless he moves the parameters of where the teleport is located, then he can only teleport to his set teleport spot. Moving the teleport parameters has to be done physically, meaning that he must travel to where the new location is and mark it. Think of it as a set spawn point for a video game. It only moves if you change it, or the game changes it. In this case, only he can change it.

C) I could go through a massive scientific explanation of how his power works, but what I'll do instead is merely break it down in the most simple way possible. Every human being and object on the planet has a 1 in a google chance of passing through the solid object that they come in contact with. What Nathaniel does is bends the very fabric of space in such a way that he controls this variable to the point where he has a 99.9% chance of success on any attempt. However, he does not just do it in a way to just succeed, but to also control the direction and the amount of solid material he goes through. Meaning that he can either decide he wants to pass through the truck entirely, or just pass through it to the point of getting inside the storage compartment of the truck.

I hope this answers your questions in a fully informative manner. If you need anyting further explained, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King   Nathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:38 pm

Good thing I know science, and you made it even easier.

Anyway, I take it he can't simply do things in a jiffy. Like move his teleport point every 0.2 seconds and pass through every object as if he hardly needed to do anything. Correct me if I'm wrong.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King   Nathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nathaniel Frost aka The Suicide King
Page 1 of 1