Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
points of veiw(Dart) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
points of veiw(Dart) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
points of veiw(Dart) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
points of veiw(Dart) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
points of veiw(Dart) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
points of veiw(Dart) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
points of veiw(Dart) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
points of veiw(Dart) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
points of veiw(Dart) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
points of veiw(Dart) Vote_lcappoints of veiw(Dart) Voting_barpoints of veiw(Dart) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
points of veiw(Dart) Vote_lcappoints of veiw(Dart) Voting_barpoints of veiw(Dart) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

points of veiw(Dart)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character
Name: Jonathan Grimm
Code Name: Brother Grim
Villain or good guy?: Good

points of veiw(Dart) Empty
PostSubject: points of veiw(Dart)   points of veiw(Dart) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 2:41 am

Johnathan was busy cleaning his room at his parents house when he went to his desk to pick up some of his school books and put them in the desk draw when he saw a familiar key that had a skull in the bow with two rubies for eyes the shaft was covered in ruins though one could only see them if held to a light and one squinted. Johnathan knew what this meant and turned into brother grim and shouted to his mom and dad down stairs saying, "I need to go out for a bit I am being summoned by one of the council of twelve members to discuss something." Once getting the okay he walks over to his closet door and puts the key to the doorknob where it makes the lock fit the key he turns the key to the right and hears a click and he then opens the door instead of his closet there was now a chamber room with a round table with twelve like thrones with torches around the circle room he rolls his eyes at the fairy kings choice of furniture and sat down to wait for whoever was thinking of meeting. As he was then tackled by lily who walked into the room and shouting "Grimmy!" tackling him then asking who else was awake Johnathan sighed and said, "Kiara."

Kiara would find a key that seemed to fit her it had instructions on how it worked in her hand writing. Along with a vial of potion so she could forget how the key worked after she returned back from the keys destination the potion would not work till then. if she tried to destroy the key she would find it resistant to all forums of her powers. To ease her suspensions it would hold both hers, Johnathan's magic signature. When she got to the room she find Johnathan with his arms wrapped around lily laying in the chair on the floor. Lily was wearing a strippied skirt a black hoodie with a skull with a bow and crack in the top of the school. Her pink hair into two ponytails.

what the key should look like in with out decorations:
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: points of veiw(Dart)   points of veiw(Dart) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 8:53 am

Kiara had never been one for reading instructions, not even those of her own hand. She got about as far as sticking the key into a lock and then assumed the rest would be as intuitive. Key goes into lock, stood to reason. She felt the potion she had acquired rest against her leg inside a pouch and marvelled at the meaning of it all. Reincarnation was real. She had very likely lived a past life. Maybe more than one. All the wonders such a thing hinted at awed as well as repelled her. There was a wealth of knowledge just waiting for her to discover. She must be strong and resist the temptation.

Clad in a new mask since they had last met, one strewn with the feathers of domestic birds, Kiara entered the chamber, clacking her staff like a cane. She whistled appreciatively at the evident elegance of the décor. Then her gaze came to rest on Brother Grimm. She seemed surprised, "Oh hi. I was just thinking of talking to you. What a coincidence." She had neglected to do anything so basic as investigating the magical signature of the key.

Approaching the table, she counted the chairs. "I guess this is a Council of Twelve thingy, huh?" She then saw the unfamiliar face and remembered her manners, "Hello there. I'm the Benighted One. It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: points of veiw(Dart)   points of veiw(Dart) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 6:35 pm

Lily smiled brightly at Kiara and then launched herself at her and wrapped her in a hug saying, "Kiara your back I missed you my friend still remember nothing form each life?" Johnathan laughed at lily's actions she did that to everyone on the council. Johnathan decided to fill in kiara on what he knew on how the key's worked and said, "Yeah the keys are made by your elder race they tied them to find us at random when the need rises I don't know how they work no one does it is part of the unknown to keep balance we don't question it, so what is it that you need to talk to me about? Also that is lily my wife slash betrothed she always happy to remeet everyone or their descendants."
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: points of veiw(Dart)   points of veiw(Dart) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 8:25 am

Benighted squicked as Lily hugged her. Or more accurately anaconda-ed her. She sensed there was a degree of familiarity. A small clue was Lily's emphatic insistence of the fact. Kiara felt a little off-put by the advantage of knowledge these two had over her. She felt like an intruder into their lives, "No sorry I... You're a stranger to me." As befitting strangers she discreetly put distance between them as soon as Lily let go.

When John explained the function of the key, Tzul rubbed it between thumb and forefinger. This was not the first time she had encountered such a thing. Doors that were portals but without being magic. She distantly wondered if there was any relation between the two instances. But the scandal that suggested -if the Council were in any way related to... them- turned her off the idea.

Her mind turned back to the matter at hand as suddenly as if a bubble had popped. She lifted her mask, "Ah yes! Talking. I'll just take a seat." If directed, Kiara would scramble up to whatever throne came under the auspices of her own. If not directed, she would pick the closest, regardless of whoever it belonged to, "Firstly. I'm still in Jump City. There's like this looming residual sense of impending cataclysm after what happened on, erm, Hallowed Ween. I can't place my finger on it. Even whilst making new omens up it eludes me. So I'm sticking around for a while."
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: points of veiw(Dart)   points of veiw(Dart) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 6:00 pm

Lily giggled at kiara's reaction and shrunk down to fairy size and landed on her head then looking upside down at Kiara before saying, "I want to hear the new omens they always annoy grimmy especially when they prove to be true. As for not knowing me means I get to have fun getting you to do the same things over again that you said you never do again this life time." Johnathan laughed at kiara's discomfort and sai,"Get use to lily invading your personal space kiara she tends to try and be your best friend every life your powers are awake . It is also good that you are staying in jump more of the Councils enemies are poping up. Also the thrones are just chairs lily's dad just has a flare for all things medevil times."
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: points of veiw(Dart)   points of veiw(Dart) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 1:34 pm

Kiara watched the sprite on her head and smiled back warily. Lily's teasing especially caused her to inflate her cheers and blush. Her brothers used to trick her all the time. She had once spent an hour searching the village for a long weight. "T-That doesn't sound fun for me." She lifted her eyes, looking at the fairy, "Do you perhaps know any alux? They were the small people that inhabit my home country. I have conversed with them before." While she didn't know the differences between fairy and alux, Kiara knew they were related, and that there were many more types of wee folk.

To Grimm she replied, "I accept that I have a responsibility to this Council. If one of those enemies appears, alert me, I will come. I only request you do not inform me of them beforehand. The time for knowledge is when there is an immediate threat. It is useless to me otherwise." Kiara had a strange thought. What if she had already made such a request previously? Grimm's conduct would seem to suggest her personality hadn't differed much through the ages. She disliked feeling predictable, it made her slightly abashed.

She drew her staff between her legs and held it there between her eyes. Her half dropping lids seemed meditative, "Anyway. I came because I have heard some rumours. People say you are now one of these super-duper Titan people. Who right wrongs, protect the innocent, and tweak the nose of injustice. Is it so?"
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: points of veiw(Dart)   points of veiw(Dart) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 2:18 pm

"Yes I do they are another branch of our realm cousin's to the fae. Though we try to limit our contanct with eachother as we all have our home lands that we stick to besides this realm all are welcome here. As for me making you try things over again sometimes you like them the next life sometimes you hate them even more so I do it.

Johnathan chuckled at how Kiara acted and said, "Will do and if your thinking you feel predictable don't worry our personalities and things change over the years depending on our lives just parts of us stay over into our next lives no matter what though it takes time. One life I was basically acting like lily personality wise it freaked several of the other members out."

Lily hopped on Kiara's staff when she brought it up to her head and started to hum slgithly as Kiara seemed to be meditating once she asked lily giggled at Kiara's discrpiton of the titans as Johnathan said, "Yes I am. Why do you ask?
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: points of veiw(Dart)   points of veiw(Dart) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 7:35 am

"That is good. I ask because I heard another rumour." The city was a chatty place. In small villages, everyone knew everyone else's business, and while this didn't hold true for cities, someone at least knew something about anything. It was amazing what you would come across in idle conversation without actively seeking the knowledge.

"Many moons ago these Titans fought a great evil. An Emperor Azir of the sand. His Regal Majesty proclaimed himself above the law of mortal man. The claim was fair. His was not a body of flesh and blood but of sand. It transcended the suffering of this world. That was until the Titans stole his staff and stripped him of his magiks. Twas then the world saw that he was no divine being but as corrupt a man as any other." Kiara snapped from her trace for a moment and added, "Or so I've gathered."

"Anyway. They threw him in jail, I think, and took the staff. I was going to give my advice to them. But then I found out you were a member! So I can tell you instead." She smiled good-naturedly, "You can't be trusted with the staff. Give it to me instead."
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: points of veiw(Dart)   points of veiw(Dart) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 2:23 pm

Johnathan sighed he knew this was most likely was coming he just hoped it was going to be when Kiara trusted them and said, "At this time no it is going to stay where it is at till you learn to trust the rest of the Council again. Your method has caused problems years down the road we have used a combination of your and my method. Your method it works in a pinch but with something this strong one of us should keep track of the thing with a failsafe using magic to have it vanish to a random location with clues to find when needed."
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: points of veiw(Dart)   points of veiw(Dart) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 4:04 pm

Kiara's smile quickly fell into a sad gape. She had so been hoping Brother Grimm would understand her suitability for the task. Magical artefacts fell into her possession all the time. She was an ideal safekeeper. Her head dipped down, showing John the mask face on top of her head, "You said I should not worry about being predictable. Yet you constantly assume you know where my stance is. Let me clarify it as if you were ignorant." She glanced upwards.

"I would take this staff and I would find the most remotest place I could and I would hide it there. Then I would ensure that no one, not even I, knew where it had gone. I have done this many times and in some cases for terrors more calamitous than this staff. Do they stay undiscovered? I do not know. But I have belief that what I am doing is right." Kiara had always trusted in her impulses and inner morality. They so rarely led her astray.

"That does sound remarkably like your failsafe. And I must assume I had, in some other life, a hand in the creation of that protocol. But I, stood before you now, am not convinced such a measure is enough. For while it bares many similarities to what I do, it has one fault." The Benighted One spoke heavily her next words, "I trust the Titans can guard the staff. I don't trust that you won't study it."
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: points of veiw(Dart)   points of veiw(Dart) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 7:03 pm

Johnathan clenched his fist together tightly and took deep breath before speaking he had to be careful to not make her distrust them completely looking Kiara in the eye Johnathan said, "Like I said some things rarely change your method is one of them the things you have hid had came back in a couple years before and I doubt the titans would trust me to even let me give it to you to hide. I am not questioning on what you believe is right. As for studying the staff I am guessing you fear the knowledge being used to recreate the staff? If I even study the thing it will be to record on how to counter or destroy the thing not how to use it. But I will say I am sorry for letting my past experiences cloud my mind with you. I am not perfect

Lilly stayed where she was not really speaking but watching how Johnathan and Kiara's conversation was going ready to step in if necessary if necessary she throw them .
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: points of veiw(Dart)   points of veiw(Dart) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 1:26 pm

The Benighted One nodded to herself. At least he was polite while disagreeing with her. And he could engage her on her level unlike a lot of people. Still; she wasn't smiling, "Yes. I am afraid of knowledge being used to recreate the staff. But not that alone. I fear the knowledge of how it may be countered. I fear the knowledge of how it may be destroyed. I fear the knowledge of how it may be used productively to the betterment of all mankind." One discovery was as much a problem as the other. She must explain herself. She must make him understand - of all things.

"With every ounce of knowledge, we tip the scales in favour of the unknown. It is the nature of the Universe, that when something is understood, there must spawn an equal amount of the mysterious. Why can you not be content to contain it? It does no harm in captivity. Meanwhile, if you study it, and learn its secrets, the Universe will just beget something new to take its place in the realm of the incomprehensible. And eventually that which is created will transcend all limits. It will be uncontainable. I already observe such a thing happening, Grimm! New terrors that will not be broken."

Using her magic in a purely theatrical fashion, her eyes glowed purple. Kiara crossed her legs in a sort of lotus position and began to float off the ground, although her staff stayed rooted to the surface. She allowed her astral energy to radiate from her for an illusion of power.

"You cannot escape the Slenderman~
You cannot resist the Dionaea House~
You cannot forget the smiledog~
You cannot know the Holder of the End~
You cannot beat Antithesis~
You can't get rid of the Babadook."

Kiara shivered whilst in the clinch of one memory or another. They were born into an age where restriction itself was dying. Back at the beginning, humanity had only to fear goblins with their iron aversion or vampires who were thwarted by the sanctity of doors. These creatures -nay- these manifestations had no taste for regulation. They were an absolute.

"You said you fight the unknown, Brother Grimm. Knowledge is not how we do this."
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: points of veiw(Dart)   points of veiw(Dart) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 1:46 pm

Johnathan Growled and put on his own display as the very shadows around him started to swirl and his shadow started to turn physical as he rasied his voice, "Those things may seem to be unbeatable at this time but there is always a weakness the vampires and goblins where once thought invincible but their weaknesses where found by us and used to protect the human race I know what I am doing -" Johnathan never got to finish his rant as both him and Kiara where restrained by rose vines and their powers where slowly started to be drained as a warning by Lily who finally had enough. She had moved to the head of the Table to the right and now stood at human height again shouted, "Enough you two. I am tired of having this fight between you two every time you are reborn. Grimm we know that you tend to over study things it is your way just like Kiara's is to stifle Knowledge like her elder race. Kiara those unbeatable things like Grim said will or do have weaknesses they like you two are two sides of the same coin. Humanity belief in them being unstoppable is what make them unstoppable. It is why the fae are so diverse and our powers are so limitless except in battle few picture the fae as a race that can fight.

They may not be known or they may never be known to keep things in check. Here is what we are going to do we are going to hide the thing if the titans allow us to take the staff from their tower. We all will hide it and drink Kiara's forget potion It will not be studied it how ever will be mapped a location to that will only appear in grim's journal when it is needed the conditions will be set by the titans and we will weave the spell.Everyone happy if not too bad if you two can't learn to trust eachother in a civilized manner I will literally drop you off at the far corners of the fariy realm chained together. With a order to all fae to not help you and to make you two suffer as you fight back here again. "

Johnathan just sat there and said, "As long as Kiara agrees I agree."Lily rarly lost her temper but it scared him and it seemed they had gotten her temper to flare up he shivered at the memories of when she did that while it worked on bringing them together it was a scaring experience Johnathan then looked to kiara and said, "Please just agree to the terms Lily stated and agree to disagree for now. If the titans don't release the staff we will come up with a different solution but I won't study it unless I feel it is truly necessary."
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: points of veiw(Dart)   points of veiw(Dart) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 8:57 am

You wouldn't believe it of Lily. The ditzy girl didn't seem to have it in her. But her incantations were swift and powerful. The vines that bound Kiara did not snap like brittle twigs but instead held her fast. No amount of her magic was sufficient to rid them of their energies. The prickles on the vine caught her skin and Benighted quickly stopped struggling. Okay, this was embarrassing.

They told her nothing was unbeatable, but Kiara didn't know if she believed that. She felt she must have believed it in her past incarnations at some point, but whatever arguments she had known then were lost on her now. It also didn't mean that they were right. To her, the truth of the matter was that they were edging ever closer to an apocalypse of the Unknown. And no amount of learning could prove this empirically. They had to believe.

She was reluctant to soften her stance. So few people were fighting her war. So many wrongfully thought knowledge would solve everything. What would happen if she made concessions? Her obfuscation must balance the intellectual gluttony of billions upon billions of souls. There could be no room for half-measures. She would happily endure the penalties of the fae if she could stifle another secret.

But she caved in the end. It would be churlish to push when the other side of the debate had made compromise, "That is acceptable. For now. I agree." Good things came to those who wait. In time, if not Grimm, then Lily may come to see things her way. And if not? Benighted might be able to take a torch to that fore-mentioned journal. Grimm would forgive her. It was only words, "C-Can you let us go? These thorns are digging into a lot of skin..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: points of veiw(Dart)   points of veiw(Dart) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

points of veiw(Dart)
Page 1 of 1