Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Kicker's greatest challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Kicker's greatest challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Kicker's greatest challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Kicker's greatest challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Kicker's greatest challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Kicker's greatest challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Kicker's greatest challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Kicker's greatest challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Kicker's greatest challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Kicker's greatest challenge (Open) Vote_lcapKicker's greatest challenge (Open) Voting_barKicker's greatest challenge (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kicker's greatest challenge (Open) Vote_lcapKicker's greatest challenge (Open) Voting_barKicker's greatest challenge (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Kicker's greatest challenge (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Kicker's greatest challenge (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Kicker's greatest challenge (Open)   Kicker's greatest challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 3:35 pm

***Downtown Jump 5:30PM***

Loud thudding sounds overwhelmed the ordinary sounds that usually filled the city. The silent chatter of conversation, the sound of the movement of all the cars of people that were coming home from work and one could even hear the pant of a dog being taken on a walk. All of it drowned out by the thuds. People nervously looked around to see the source of the sound, the dog panicked and tried to run, but it's owner controlled it What's wrong, boy?

A deep shadow covered the sky, making the dog owner look up. That's when he realized, the thuds were footsteps! The figure above him was a giant robot! It looked like a giant mech or a Megazord or something! In the cockpit was a student from Murakami High School, a senior called Drake. He had been working on the robot for months and had finally completed his masterpiece. Now it was time! His robot marched on, walking over to the Titans Tower! If he took out the Titans, everyone would fear him!

Those watching the thing march along would see a small figure in the sky go towards it, then the robot would get launched off of it's feet, crashing into the pavement below. Everyone watching were extremely confused, then they got a closer look at the figure in the air and saw that it was Kicker! He used his powers to hop in the air, maintaining his altitude, while he waved to the onlookers before the robot got back up. Drake spoke into a microphone from the cockpit Don't get in my way, Kicker! Or I will Kill you! I only want to kill the Titans, that will give me all the infamy I need!

Kane scoffed, projecting his voice loud enough for everyone to hear And killing me won't? I'm hurt, Mr Domo Origato. Drake must have decided that killing Kane was worth it, because the robot fist flew towards him. Kane kicked to the side, using his powers to repel off the air as if there was a solid structure to bounce off of, making him move out of the path of the fist. He kicked off against the air to go straight for the chest, kicking it with all his might and sending it onto its back again.

Drake yelled in frustration and pressed a button, making its hand retract inwards, then come out as a laser cannon, Kane whistled in appreciation. The robot aimed the laser cannon at Kane, then a beam of energy shot out! Kane widened his eyes, then went to the side so that it just barely missed him, he took advantage of the opportunity to go in close and come crashing into the cockpit. Drake cried out in surprise and tried to move, but Kane pushed him to the ground and pinned him down with his foot Now, how do I turn this thing off? It'll be a pain to try and figure it out on my own, so why don't you show me?

Reluctantly, Drake shut down the robot and let Kane pick him up, carrying him out of the cockpit and onto the ground. From there, he led him to one of the police officers who had arrived at the scene Take him away officer. The policeman cuffed Drake, then offered Kane a handshake, Kane responded by high-fiving him. As Drake was led into the police car, he tried to get in one last word to Kane, but Kane didn't give him the chance Yeah yeah, I'm a meddling kid and you would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for me. I've heard it all. The onlooking crowd all cheered Kickers name, the dog that got scared before jumped up and licked his face affectionately.

***Murakami High: The next day***

Kane dragged himself to school, sighing as he had to face another day of spending time with people who either didn't care about him or wanted to exploit his shyness to pick on him. He came in a bit early, homeroom hadn't started yet which meant that he had to wait outside. He tried to just disappear into the crowd, but when you were a head above most of them that was pretty hard, so when Brice and his crew spotted him they all made his way over to them Hey stick, how are you today? He was acting normal enough, but the fact that his entourage were crowding around Kane so that he couldn't escape made it clear what their intentions for Kane was. Kane just looked at his feet, hopefully someone would come to his rescue.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: Kicker's greatest challenge (Open)   Kicker's greatest challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 4:51 pm

Hey look at that, I'm early for once
Danny stepped into his new home room class, he was new to this city, this school, it was time to make a good first impression. As he walked to his desk, he noticed a group of kids surrounding one of his classmates, and he was oh so familiar to what was going on. He had been the victim of bullying back in his hometown, and he couldn't stand for it happening to someone else.
Hey, big buff beef for brains with the superiority complex, why don't you just leave him alone Danny had powers, but he never dared using on others outside of crime fighting, so he was kinda nervous on what he was getting himself into here.

Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kicker's greatest challenge (Open)   Kicker's greatest challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 5:27 pm

Brice leaned on Kane's shoulder, although this didn't look very intimidating considering the fact that his head reached Kane's shoulders. Kane could just lean to the side to make Brice lose balance, it would be pretty funny but he'd get beat up for that. Brice grinned So, Stick, I was planning to get Tacos for lunch since it's Taco Tuesday, but I'm a little short on cash. What say you help out a friend in need? Kane groaned, but he had to do what they say, so he reached into his pocket.

But, just before he could take the wallet out, they heard someone say to leave Kane alone. But who wanted to stand up to Brice? Brice was popular enough that you were socially dead for going against him anyway, plus he is openly a meta who is not afraid to use his powers to get what he wants. Kane looked to the person who was trying to help him as the others did, eyes widened in surprise and confusion.

Brice was openly surprised for a second before he and his gang stepped forward, Brice bunching up his fist as a cold mist formed around it Leave him alone? We're just talking to our good friend Stick over here, why don't you leave us alone? Brice very obviously did not at all intend to hide the threat from his voice, everyone just stared, hoping that the worse didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kicker's greatest challenge (Open)   Kicker's greatest challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 7:15 pm

Hey you're absolutely right, look at me, the new kid trying to meddle between two buddies having a nice conversation. What I really wanted to know was, as I take up more of your time, where the bathroom was, but you know what, I have two legs I'll just go look for it. See yeah, and nice meeting you. Ending that awkward conversation, Danny ran out of the room and straight into the men's room. Luckily for him, it was actually empty as everyone was making there way to class.
Alright, I'm going ghost! with that his regular attire turned to that of a black and white jumpsuit, his hair turned from that of an ashy black to a snowy white, and his eyes from a baby blue to a glowing neon green. Turning invisible, he phased his way out of the bathroom and back towards his homeroom, I know I promised to only use my powers for good, but I don't think it's a crime to bend the rules every now and then, I mean. He has powers too, and I am helping so technically... Danny phantom phased through the floor and from the room below grabbed onto Brice's ankles and pulled him down into the science lab below.
Hey Frost Bite, don't you think using your powers on defenseless people like that is, well, kinda lame. he said, making himself visible, as he hovered above the jock.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kicker's greatest challenge (Open)   Kicker's greatest challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 2:35 pm

Kane gave a slight sigh of relief as the kid had the sense to back off, he didn't want this guy to be beaten up on his behalf. Brice nodded, knowing that he didn't really understand but rather that he knew to stay away Have fun wiping the mess from your undies! Brice's entourage laughed, then turned their attention back to Kane. Brice deactivated his powers, then turned around to make a smug comment to Kane, but then he was grabbed from below and dragged down!

Brice cried out in surprise as he was dragged down into a science lab, he instinctively activated his powers, ignoring the ghost trying to talk to him and instead tried to fire a blast of ice at his chest.

Last edited by Pikazard on Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kicker's greatest challenge (Open)   Kicker's greatest challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 3:52 pm

Danny reacted just in the nick of time and fired a ghost Ray to counter Brice's blast of ice, both canceling the other out, causing a tiny explosion in the air between them. "There's gonna be a time in your life when you're gonna take things too far with your powers and will then have to pay the huge price. But I can see your not the listening type huh."
Danny charged up his ghost Ray again....but to his dismay he heard the school bell ring announcing the start of class. *oh great! I'm late...but so is this jerk face.*
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kicker's greatest challenge (Open)   Kicker's greatest challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 5:41 pm

Kane took advantage of the bullies wondering what the heck had happened to go into homeroom as the bell rang, wondering if Brice would be alright.

Brice grunted as his beam was met with another from the weird guy, he growled in frustration as the beams exploded. The guy then scolded him about taking things too far Hmph, whatever! Why're you doing this anyway!?! What the heck did I do!?! He heard that class had started, but he didn't move yet, he was gonna fire a blast and run for it the soonest opportunity he had.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kicker's greatest challenge (Open)   Kicker's greatest challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 5:53 pm

"Uh.. You uhh..I work for a secret super human organization from the government that sent me to patrol and make sure no one was using their powers out of line, and since I'm a ghost that can turn invisible, I was the best choice for the job. I detected some strange power coming from the school and found you were the source." Danny said, coming up with the lie on the spot. "Now, this is a warning young man, Big brother is watching you." Danny really hoped he would buy it, and just let him get back to class, even though he really wanted to kick...er...blast...some sense into the jerk face.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kicker's greatest challenge (Open)   Kicker's greatest challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 3:15 pm

Okay, no, Brice was not falling for that. He wasn't the brightest crayon in the box, but Danny was also a horrible actor so it balanced out. He was claiming to work for an organization to stop people using their powers out of line Oh really? If that's the case, why don't you go for all those superheroes and supervillains!?! I think you're lying!
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kicker's greatest challenge (Open)   Kicker's greatest challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 3:40 pm

"Uhhh...because I was positioned here, at this school. There's already other agents working around the city." Danny said, still trying to sound convincing. "You really don't want to push my buttons any further kid." Hehe, kid, Brice was probably twice his age, well, probably not twice, but he probably was older.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kicker's greatest challenge (Open)   Kicker's greatest challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 4:38 pm

He explained his reasoning as being because he was positioned at the school, but Brice was on to him You're too small to be calling me a kid! I'm getting outta here! he aimed an ice beam for his chest, then he would run for it, regardless of if it hit or not. This was too weird, forget school! He ran past a girl, barging her shoulder and shoving her to the ground with a shocked scream. Amber cursed the guy and got to her feet, dusting herself off Jerk...
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kicker's greatest challenge (Open)   Kicker's greatest challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 3:54 pm

Danny went intangible just in the nick of time to dodge the ice beam as the bully ran off. "Yeah, right...better not catch you again, I won't let you off so easy next time." Danny whispered under his breath. He heard the bump and a shocked scream and quickly turned invisible as to not be seen. He quickly made his way back into the men's restroom. Upon exiting, he noticed a girl dusting herself off and saw her books and papers sprawled out on the floor. "Need some help?" He offered as he bent down and picked up a few sheets and a book.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kicker's greatest challenge (Open)   Kicker's greatest challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 4:03 pm

Amber saw Danny come up to him and ask him for help, Amber looked back to where Brice was, but he was gone, then she turned back to Danny and accepted the sheets Thank you She then just stood there, not knowing what else to do when someone is helping you. She didn't think to help so he'd only be doing half the work, didn't think to make him feel appreciated further than thanking him, just watched as he picked stuff up.
Back to top Go down
Speed Freak
Speed Freak

RPG character
Name: Arsen Calico Storm
Code Name: Speed Freak
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Kicker's greatest challenge (Open)   Kicker's greatest challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 4:31 pm

Arson woke up. He looked at his alarm clock. He almost fell of his ebd when he saw the time. "I slept through my alarm!" Arson used his speed and got dressed. He grabbed his bag and rushed out the door. He skidded a few feet out the door and ran back in. He forgot a watch. He needed to tell time. He grabbed it and slowly ran out again. He got to a alley and used his speed. He ran throught back streets and alleys. "Even if someone sees me, they cant tell who i am.." Arson thought. He reached the school as the bell rang. He flew through the doors and sped into the bathroom. He looked in them mirror and flung water on his face. He stared at the mirro and stood. He walked out of the bathroom and walked briskly to his class.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kicker's greatest challenge (Open)   Kicker's greatest challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 2:01 am

Danny continued to pick up all of Amber's books and papers, and just as he was about to rise back onto his feet, he turned too quickly to face her, and ended up crashing into someone else who seemed to be in too much of a hurry. " Oof! Hey, watch it!" And other than the other kid that had knocked him back on his rump, it struck him, he had forgotten for a second there that he was late for class. He, kicked himself up and then handed the girl her stuff, "Here's your stuff back, I'd love to stay and chat but, I'm late!" He then headed off back towards his class. As he opened the door, he noticed the teacher was in the middle of role call.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kicker's greatest challenge (Open)   Kicker's greatest challenge (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kicker's greatest challenge (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next