Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
My Body Is A Cage (Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
My Body Is A Cage (Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
My Body Is A Cage (Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
My Body Is A Cage (Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
My Body Is A Cage (Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
My Body Is A Cage (Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
My Body Is A Cage (Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
My Body Is A Cage (Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
My Body Is A Cage (Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
My Body Is A Cage (Bow) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMy Body Is A Cage (Bow) - Page 2 Voting_barMy Body Is A Cage (Bow) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
My Body Is A Cage (Bow) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMy Body Is A Cage (Bow) - Page 2 Voting_barMy Body Is A Cage (Bow) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

My Body Is A Cage (Bow)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

My Body Is A Cage (Bow) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Body Is A Cage (Bow)   My Body Is A Cage (Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 11:38 pm

Gluttony smiled as her bubby actually said it was cool if she wanted to go to a bar, but asked if she already had a place in mind. The girl bit her lip and tried to think of the name of any bar at all. She was spaced out and almost didn't notice that he had already started to leave. A squeak escaped her lips as she ran to catch up to him, giggling with a soft smile on her face. "Let's just go to your favorite bar!"

She ran out to the bike with him and smiled as she climbed on behind him. "Did you mean literally hold on to the back of the bike? Or can I hold on around your waist like a normal person?? Either way is fine with me, I just need to know." She smiled at him adoringly, doing whatever he told her to.

When they arrived at the bar, Glut hopped off the bike and walked in with him. When she showed the bartender her I.D. he just laughed at her and told her to get out of here. She growled and pouted, starting to tear up. "No one ever believes me when I say I'm old enough to be in here... What do you think we should do now, bubby?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: My Body Is A Cage (Bow)   My Body Is A Cage (Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 2:10 pm

When they got to the bar, it seemed that Gluttony's brilliant idea was destined to fail... and Greed's horrible headache was destined to grow. The thing about Greed, however, is that he has a was of changing destiny to fit his own selfish and shallow needs. So when the bartender tried to kick them out, Greed gave him a huff. "She's with me. Relax."

The man gave Greed a bewildered look. They knew him here, considering it was his favorite bar, and anyone that knew Greed would be surprised to see him with someone as bubbly and young as Gluttony. "She's not drinking anyway. Just wants some of that crap you call food."

The bartender would nod reluctantly, then go get Greed his usual drink after handing a menu to Glut. Greed looked at the girl out of the corner of his eye as he headed towards the bar seats to sit. "You quit too easy, kid. You should work on that."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: My Body Is A Cage (Bow)   My Body Is A Cage (Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 4:23 pm

Gluttony smiled happily when Greed was able to convince the man that she was okay to be here because she was with him. The girl looked up at him in absolute adoration and awestruck. "Wow... You must be like a celebrity here, bubby!!" She giggled lightly and said thank you when handed the menu.

Before she could look at it though, her bubby told her that she gave up too easily. She looked up at him and sighed, nodding slowly. "Yeah. I know. I'll work on it just for you, bubby!!" She smiled up at him. Surely that wasn't the response he was going for, but before he could answer back any kind of feedback, her nose was in the menu, drool salivating from her mouth.

The girl licked her lips at the options presented to her, starting to drool lightly. Ever since getting back from England, her appetite had been getting increasingly difficult to satisfy. She bit her lip and looked at everything and then grinned. When the man came back with Greed's drink, she looked up at him with hunger in her eyes. "I'll have one of everything." He blinked and looked at her oddly. "I said. I'll have one of everything." Her tone was much more serious and he blinked, still hesitating. The girl growled and her eyes became tinged with red. "Did I stutter?" The man shook his head and went to the back to place her order.

The young sin looked up at her bubby with a pleased smile on her face. "See!? I don't always give up!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Body Is A Cage (Bow)   My Body Is A Cage (Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Body Is A Cage (Bow)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2