Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Back to the stage (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Back to the stage (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Back to the stage (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Back to the stage (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Back to the stage (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Back to the stage (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Back to the stage (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Back to the stage (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Back to the stage (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Back to the stage (Open) Vote_lcapBack to the stage (Open) Voting_barBack to the stage (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Back to the stage (Open) Vote_lcapBack to the stage (Open) Voting_barBack to the stage (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Back to the stage (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Back to the stage (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Back to the stage (Open)   Back to the stage (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 3:57 am

Jenny sits at a bar she used to play at all the time that allowed smoking and smoked one of her cigarettes as she leaned on the counter thinking to herself until the owner sat down by her. "Jennifer.... You used to come in all the time and you were always so happy when you were up on stage... I don't know what's wrong or whats going on but I want you to come in tomorrow and preform something."

Jenny blinked and opened her mouth but he cut her off. "Please... for me... you're a musician and I think playing music can help you. So please for me even if you try a different look to hide who you are a bit or come as you are, do a 30 second some or anything i don't care just please... come in an play something... anything... think you could do that for me...?" Jenny sighed but nodded "Yeah.... have some guy ready for me... I'll come in just this once... for old times sakes...."

He smiled softly to her "Thank you kid..." Jenny watched him leave and blew out smoke and left the the bar. The next night Jenny came back, she though decided to try out a new look and outfit some people might still recognize her face but the look would help her lower down the attention she'd get cause less people would notice her. Jenny had released most to all her energy before coming to make it easier to change her hair color to totally black. She put her hair in a pony tail, she put on a bit think amount of eye liner.

It wasn't as much as she used to do but thicker then a normal amount that others would use of eye liner. She had on a black leather vest with a black cloth hook that was down. Under it she had on a black t shirt with short sleeves and long sleeves also on it that covered over her fingers. The T shirt was black with blue spray paint on it the had the words 'Shred me like one of your french guitars' on it and the sleeves were completely blue. She had on a black pleaded shirt, blue leggings, and black converse chucks that went up to her knees.

"Hey Jen you ready to go up?" The owner asked walking up to her. Jenny looked to him and nodded. "Do you have a spare guitar?" He nodded "Yeah the boys have the things in the back go on back and start when ever. Thanks for humoring me and good luck." Jenny nodded to him "Welcome...." She took a deep breath and went back stage it had been a long time since she had preformed... in fact the last time she preformed was back when Lilith ran into her at her performance...

She sighed but came out with the others and got ready with the others. When they were ready they started to to play starting off with Jenny on the guitar. They started to get attention from others and the guys started to do the back up vocals while jenny started to get into the song more before walking up to the mic and started to sing with her eyes closed. "Remember the moment you left me alone and Broke every promise you ever made. I was an ocean, lost in the open.

Nothing could take the pain away." She then banged her head forward as she sang the next part opening her eyes but having them narrowed. "So you can throw me to the wolves! Tomorrow I will come back Leader of the whole pack! Beat me black and blue! Every wound will shape me! Every scar will build my throne!" The boys then made various pitches of the Oh sound to replicate how the original artists altered their song to have the main vocalist's voice do so in the song.

Jenny bobbed her head as she played her guitar backing up for a moment looking downwards before walking back up and singing into the mic. "The sticks and the stones that You used to throw have Built me an empire So don't even try. To cry me a river Cause I forgive you You are the reason I still fight" she then banged her head again as she went into the next part again. "So you can throw me to the wolves! Tomorrow I will come back Leader of the whole pack! Beat me black and blue! Every wound will shape me! Every scar will build my throne!"

She shook her head as she sang loudly into the mic letting out her emotions and held the note as the guys repeated what they did with the Ohs again and continued to do so as she repeated the chorus again "So you can throw me to the wolves! Tomorrow I will come back Leader of the whole pack! Beat me black and blue! Every wound will shape me! Every scar will build my!"

She held out the word my and then stopped laying guitar for a moment as the guys harmonized the word throne while she let her head hang panting and after a few moments of the bass player and the drummist playing their lowest notes together to make a heart beat like sound she started to play again lifting up her head to sing. "I'll leave you choking On every word you left unspoken Rebuild all that you've broken And now you know."

She closed her eyes shaking her head a bit before bobbing it to the music singing the line again a bit louder. "I'll leave you choking On every word you left unspoken Rebuild all that you've broken And now you know. Every wound will shape me! Every scar will build my throne!" As she said my she jumped up and made a round house kick in the air as the guys sang out the word throne.

They did their Ohs again as she landed while still playing guitar head banging to the music for a few moments before running back up to the mic to sing the last part baring her sharp teeth as she sang. "So you can throw me to the wolves! Tomorrow I will come back! Leader of the whole pack! Beat me black and blue! Every wound will shape me! Every scar will build my!!!! Throne..." She let her head drop as she sang the last note and let her guitar hum to silence as the small crowd that formed while she was too busy singing out to notice cheered for them.

Jenny panted and flipped her bangs out of her face a bit looking at the crowd and couldn't help but smile. She forgot what it was like being up on stage preforming and pressing her feelings trough music rather than keeping them bottled up. She smiled and bowed to the crowd as they calmed down ad started to head off the stage since she was only there to preform one song.

She smiled and passed the guitar to a guy who had just been a back up vocalist in the song due to being the bands real lead singer and guitar player. She gave him a hug on her way off thanking him. She came back out and sat at the bar and the owner slid her a cup of water giving her a nod to say good job and she gave him a thank you smile as she drank the water relaxing at the bar.
Back to top Go down

Back to the stage (Open)
Page 1 of 1