Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells) Vote_lcapWith Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells) Voting_barWith Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells) Vote_rcap 
Moon
With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells) Vote_lcapWith Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells) Voting_barWith Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells) Empty
PostSubject: With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells)   With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 7:11 am

Wrath stayed against the edge of a building, looking up at one of the catwalks above him. In the snow he looked like a blood drop, so he had been careful while sneaking over to the building.

Kyte looked at Blake, the only one in the room at the moment. "California's discovered that there are remnants of the Russian forces that we fought against slowly rebuilding. Right now it isn't too major, but..."

Wrath looked down at the horizon on the snow. Funny, even he couldn't really spot Blake right now.

Kyte, for a rare moment, didn't seem to be taking this too playfully. "If we let them build again, we could have another war in Jump City. And who wants that?"

He jerked his thumb up at the guards above him, since Blake, at least if she was doing her job, would be tracking his location with her scope (Or whatever she used). He then jerked his thumb across his neck, signifying lethal force was tolerated.

"So, neko-chan, how do you feel about Mother Russia?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells)   With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 4:14 pm

Blake's eyes narrowed. "Don't call me that." She said plainly. Blake rose up just barely from the snow, the only thing Kyte ever saw was her bow, easily mistaken for a stick or something, and her hair and ears, which stuck out just a little bit more. She drew it back and looked down it. She didn't have a scope. She didn't need a scope. She just needed time. She assumed they wouldn't be loud just yet, if at all, so she docked back one of her titanium tipped arrows, firing it with a disturbingly quiet 'twang' sound. The first soldier standing above Kyte dropped, the arrow firing clean through his eye and out the back of his head. As the next realized what was happening, he met the same fate. "Tell me when you want something to explode or for someone to disappear, I'm waiting." The cat-girl shot up the nearby tree, more like a squirrel than a cat, and balanced among the branches, moving over the camp silently.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells)   With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 4:52 pm

Kyte watched the two arrows fly overhead, and make some quite unpleasant sounds. As the bodies went limp, he ran forward a bit, turning around and running up the wall, jumping off of it to grab onto a lower part of the scaffolding. He swung his legs to get some momentum, flipping up onto the walk over the bars flawlessly. Another guard came around the corner, but Kyte quickly punched a hole in his neck with two fingers.

"You ever done something redundant, like talking to a mute?" The guard made a gurgling noise as he went limp. Kyte pulled his fingers out. "I see," he said, barely resisting a chuckle. He pulled the guard to the other bodies, kicking them off of the scaffolding. "Take out anyone who's going to notice the bodies. You have some room for error, but only about two seconds. Once I give you the signal, find your own way in." He then stepped into the building, making his way silently down the halls.

It was good to have some cover, but now he had to make the silent kills himself.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells)   With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 7:35 pm

Blake nodded, walking along the branches to find a better vantage point. "Understood." She pulled another black arrow from her quiver and watched over the compound, as soon as someone else got close, she fired an arrow through his skull, dropping him on top of the bodies. She had to take out about two more people that way. [color=purple]"I don't mean to tell you how to do your job or anything Kyte, but I'm starting to make a serious pile of bodies here.

As she said it, the snow started to pick up, so she pressed a button on her bow. The quiver on her back immediately spat out a blunt arrow, and she fired it into the cluster of bodies, encasing them in ice. "Luckily...I think I've hidden them well enough." She said as snow began to dust over the ice, eventually covering it entirely.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells)   With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 10:57 pm

Kyte turned a corner, running into two soldiers. They all blinked at each other, before they both pulled their guns on him. Kyte dislocated one of their arms, bringing a 5 ton knee into his ribs, and backhanded the other guy into the next wall, hurting him severely as he hit the floor. "One moment." He was making the guy wait as he answered Blake. "I don't see how that means I'm not doing my job right," he teased over the comms, slipping a curved knife into the man's neck as he was about to scream for help.

"I see your point. You got your phone on you?" He opened his phone and sent her a file soon. "I just sent you some schematics for the place. I wouldn't trust it entirely, but according to them, there should be a records room. Find it, get any valuable intel you can, then trash it however you see fit."

Another patrol came around the corner soon, pointing their guns at him. "Ложись на пол!"

Kyte looked at them a little angrily, and she heard him shush them. "Разве вы не видите, что я по телефону?!" (Can't you see I'm on the phone?!) That remark bewildered them momentarily. "Put the kids to bed however you want." He pulled the bloody knife out and stabbed one in the knee, punching another in the gut. He stood, smashing his head against the one still standing, and pulled the knife out again, slitting the guy's throat. He brought the knife back down into the other one's neck. "And these guys pride themselves on wetwork?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells)   With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 2:07 am

Blake sighed finally. "So they're not even up to date. Wonderful." From there she heard the brutal display of violence from Kyte's side of the comm and climbed through the trees to a further off building to the compound. "This is why you recruited me, isn't it? Cuz you just refuse to sneak anywhere?" As she said this she dropped from the tree onto one of the guards, swiftly ending his life with her Gambol Shroud.

"Or did you just need a token cat-girl on the team?" She got up and fired an arrow into the next one's head, which promptly began to spew out smoke, allowing her to swiftly and silently take out the rest of the guards. She counted about 6 of them down now. "That was a joke." She felt the need to clarify, she wasn't exactly good with humor yet. She was working on it though.

When she walked in, the building was...well...oddly placed. The records were in the basement, and someone like Blake had little trouble making her way down. She slammed a USB into the computer and did what she could with it. She wasn't exactly a native Russian speaker, and her Russian was a bit rusty to say the least. She shrugged and just copied the whole thing over to the government flash drive, taking it back out. After looking around she pulled a few explosive arrows from her quiver. She jammed one onto the computer the records had been held in, one on one of the beams holding the building up, and another inbetween the other two.

After she walked back to the ground floor, she pulled open a filing cabinet, grabbed everything that was necessary for Jump City, and jammed it in her bag. From there, she climbed back out the window and into the trees. "So how's your kill count?" She said, getting just out of range before popping the arrows. "Pretty sure I'm up to 54." The building crumbled behind her, and the barracks caught ablaze in the explosion. "Not going to lie, it's probably going to be higher, actually." She sat for a moment. "That one wasn't a joke."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells)   With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 2:41 am

Kyte had already moved on by the time that she responded. He got the drop on another patrol, turning and flipping to kick both of them with one leg into the wall. As he landed, he continued in a fluid motion to finish them off. "They're not really out of date. Not at all, actually, it was built only recently. But the thing is the contractors might've just made the blueprints look that way for any inspections or something. They wouldn't have military secrets that readily available to anyone who built it."

As if made self-conscious by Blake's comment about him refusing to be stealthy, he crept around a corner, looking around. Nobody to be seen. He darted forward for a few meters, and continued to carry himself that way for a bit. It looked like no more patrols were coming. "I can be plenty stealthy. But I recruited you as the expert in that field, yeah. I'm more of the combat buff, at least until I see how Wildcard works." When she made the remark about token cat girl, he chuckled. "If it was about being the token cat girl, I would've brought in my student, Alley Cat."

After Blake asked about his kill count, he heard an explosion, looking up, though he knew he wouldn't see anything. "Honestly I think I just broke about twenty. Good job up there." He walked into a room, and looked up, pausing. "That's about to change, though." The room was packed with various training equipment and over forty men. They all looked at him blankly. "Apparently I came in to a party."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells)   With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 11:39 pm

Blake sighed, sitting in her tree. "Jeez, you're taking so long." She chuckled, watching through a window. "How many guys you figure are in there with you?" She dropped a bit, now hanging from the branch by her legs as she drew back another arrow. "By my count there's at least 27 left I can smell that aren't bleeding."

She let go of the arrow and it shot out, nailing one of the ones attacking Kyte. She doubted he needed the help. Honestly she knew he didn't. But it's always nice to be kind to thy fellow super...person. She thought for a second, what the hell were they? They weren't exactly heroes, so...meh. She didn't care that much. She was back to killing for a living, so that's always fun. "Oh, make it 26."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells)   With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 9:20 pm

Kyte ducked a fist and punched a man in the gut, sending him flying back a bit, but not severely wounding him. Huh. Metas? He did a back handstand- yeah, so it was flashy, whatever- landing on his feet again. He stopped an advancing person by punching him in the face, and then grabbing him and chucking him into the others. Someone threw weights at him, which bonked him in the nose, but didn't even move him as they bounced off of him and onto the floor.

"...twenty-seven? Can you smell through walls? Could be about that, but I counted about forty. They're all a little strong." He picked up a barbell with a lot of weights on it, because why wouldn't he if he could? He smacked one of them into a wall with it. That left a mark. He spun the barbell around and started beating them all back with it, killing a few of them as he cracked the weights over their heads, causing them to shatter and fall to the ground. He kept the bar, continuing to brutally assault them until it was bent into disrepair. He then chucked it like a javelin as one of them, spearing them into the wall. "It's pretty fun in here, though."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells)   With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 10:12 pm

Blake was climbing into the window around when Kyte tossed his makeshift javelin. "It looks it." She said, hopping into the fight with her bow. She stood on the head of one of the men, firing an arrow through the throat of one of Kyte's assailants before jumping into the air, switching to her Gambol Shroud and its sheath. She slashed straight through the guy she had stood on, cutting him right down the middle and causing him to split. "Oh this is going to be fun."

She crouched and chucked her blade, holding onto the ribbon, causing the mechanism to fire. Her weapon redirected and shot in a circle, slicing through several men at once before she pulled it back and slashed the throat of the man approaching her from behind. "This is way too easy. How are they a threat to us again?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells)   With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 7:55 am

Kyte whirled forward, punching one of them in the throat, kicking the knee of a guy next to him. Someone came from behind, receiving a powerful boot straight into the sternum, but was quickly dispatched by Blake anyways. "Looks like you're getting the humor thing pretty quickly," he commented, clotheslining one of the men and then putting two fingers together, jabbing a guy in a few pressure points and punching holes where they were.

He grabbed the man who was reeling in pain from that attack and just smacked him into another one of the assailants. "They may not be a threat to us, at least not yet. But they are a threat to many civilians. We're just cleaning up shop to stop them before they can try to be a threat to us. Savvy?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells)   With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 4:38 pm

Blake hopped back onto a table, drawing three arrows and firing them all at once into the heads of a few mercs, and with a few more stunts like that, the room was basically cleared. Except for that one dude running away. Blake decided to fire an arrow into the back of his knee to let Kyte decide what to do with him. "Thanks, I've been trying to get it for about a year now." She said, her tail swaying happily as she was praised. It was good to be back on a team with others who appreciated you.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells)   With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 6:06 pm

Kyte crossed his arms as the last few dropped, simply pacing. He was going to leave the last straggler to her anyways, and when she responded in kind, a wry smile played at his lips. She was definitely on the team, if she wasn't before. He walked over to the guy screaming with an arrow in his knee. Kyte grabbed him by the collar with two fingers, easily lifting him up. They had a prolonged conversation in Russian.

(Conversation will be here if she knows Russian, if she doesn't, don't even worry about it)

No Russian:

Kyte ripped out the knife, the wounds on the Russian spurting blood as he fell face forward. Kyte took out his handgun and shot him in the back of the head after a few moments. His right arm was covered in blood, and he glanced at Blake, back to his usual attitude. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells)   With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 6:35 pm

Blake didn't seem phased by the actions Kyte was going about. Her russian was...bad to say the least. But she got the words 'underground' and 'facility', so she assumed that was what she was looking for. She'd taken her cue and taken a whiff of a few guards, pulling out a few keycards from underneath them. "I figured these might come in handy, here you go!" The little catgirl came over quickly, handing Kyte his very own keycard to bypass security in the facility. It probably wasn't as fun to him, but it'd make things go significantly faster.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells)   With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 10:51 pm

Kyte watched as Blake went around collecting keycards, and then brought them over to him, almost...happily. It was a welcome sight, and he took the card gratefully. "Thank you, m'dear. Sorry for the mess." He shook his arm off a little, before walking around the facility with her. They found a few stairwells and secret walls, which Kyte pried open like a paper sliding door. Peculiar, since they seemed to open from the floor.

Eventually they got to a lift, and he hit the button when Blake got on. They took a very long ride down. "This part's not as necessary. There are researchers and scientists down here, but most importantly, tubes that hold people to modify them. There are thousands down here. They just started working on powers for them, that's why they only had strength. We're shutting those down. We can spare any number of them you want, but the researchers already know everything they need to to just start up again. So if you don't want to, that's fine, but I'm knifin' them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells)   With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With Enemies Like These... (Izzy-Bells)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next