Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Check Up (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Check Up (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Check Up (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Check Up (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Check Up (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Check Up (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Check Up (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Check Up (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Check Up (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Check Up (Moon) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCheck Up (Moon) - Page 2 Voting_barCheck Up (Moon) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Check Up (Moon) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCheck Up (Moon) - Page 2 Voting_barCheck Up (Moon) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Check Up (Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Check Up (Moon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Moon)   Check Up (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 9:54 pm

It was nice for him to explain a bit, seeing how she was perceived by others. She didn't understand why she felt that way, but she knew when her memories returned it would be able to explain everything. After talking to him like this, maybe she'd be able to befriend him again, even if her memories came back. "I sound more like a handful than anything." Ella chuckled, stretching her back a bit as she scooted upwards.
"So besides being an *#& to you, what were we like?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Moon)   Check Up (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 2:58 pm

Fenrir let out another chuckle at her reaction. He wasn't sure what he expected. He thought she might ask him to leave if he told her that they were on bad terms before. "A handful, yeah, but always interesting. I didn't have any complaints." He assured, then tried to think of how to describe how they were together. He sat in the chair next to her, looking like he was thinking a bit. "If I could sum it up, I'd say we were fun. You're outgoing, I'm outgoing. You're the head cheerleader, I'm the star football player. We really got along for a long time. I still miss it."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Moon)   Check Up (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 2:32 pm

When he explained their relationship, Ella begun to get little flash backs of being with him, each being brief. She closed her eyes, trying to focus on them, but again it was like grabbing at a cloud. As soon as her hand was around it, it disappeared.
"Well if they release me from this cage I'll happily hang out with you again.. Although I doubt they'll ever let me leave." She joked, scratching the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Moon)   Check Up (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 2:50 pm

He gave a little laugh when she said she doubted they'd ever let her leave. "They'll let ya leave, you just have to play it cool. Don't let them find out that you're lowkey a crazy person." He teased. It was nice to talk to her again, and it was hard not to tease her like he was used to. He let out a bit of a sigh, reminding himself that when she got her memories back she'd probably go back to hating him. "Any ideas on what the first thing you'll do when they let ya out will be? If I was in your shoes I'd be dying for some pizza, or a burger or something..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Moon)   Check Up (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 6:55 pm

Ella giggled at his teasing, liking that he was treating her like a normal person. Her family has been treating her like a china doll on the edge of a table, ready to fall and crack at any second. She just wanted to get back to her regular life.. even if it wasn't so regular..
Fen asked her what she wanted to do when she first got out of the hospital, making her think. "Hmmmm... I really want to try some mac and cheese.. I can't remember what it tastes like.." Ella explained to him while smiling. "It's so weird.. I forgot what things taste like..."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Moon)   Check Up (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 5:26 pm

Fenrir tried to think of a way to describe the taste of Mac and Cheese, but was drawing blanks. It was like trying to describe a color. How do you even do that? "Well, if they don't let you out by the time I get a chance to come back I'll make sure to bring some. Football practice and school keeps me pretty busy though." He admitted honestly, putting his hands in his pockets. "So what do you to kill time here? TV seems like it'd get old. Especially when you've been on on so many adventures just as cool. Like the dinner party. That was intense."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Moon)   Check Up (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 2:11 pm

When asking what she did to kill time, Ella pondered for a moment, time was more of an illusion to her at the moment so she didn't really.... know.. It probably doesn't make sense to others, but amnesia can really kick you in the butt. "I sleep a lot... eh.. My dad brings me reading material... and.. I sleep a lot." She told him with a slight giggle, most of her time was spent sleeping and contemplating her life before amnesia.
Fen then mentioned the dinner party, which brought painful flashbacks, causing her to grab her head suddenly. A few images flashed through her mind, the dinner party, running away, motorcycles, fighting... sharing a room.. Ah! That memory instantly made her face flush a bright shade of red.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Moon)   Check Up (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 2:23 pm

Fenrir couldn't help but chuckle when she said that all she did was sleep. He couldn't picture someone like her enjoying that. She always seemed to keep herself so busy when he knew her, refusing to even just sit around without doing stretches. Not that he complained at the time. Then suddenly she grabbed her head and looked like she was in pain and he straightened up, ready to call the doctor. "Hey, hey, Ells? You alright? What happened? Should I... get someone? That looked pretty intense, Love." He didn't even realize that he went back to his old pet name for her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Moon)   Check Up (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 3:40 pm

When he asked what was wrong, Ella had to take a few moments to calm herself. Her head was pounding from the flashback, but she was more worried about how embarrassed she was. She didn't know they were like.. that... She just assumed that they were friends from school or something, that kind of relationship was FAR from her mind.
"Ah..eh.. no I'm fine!" She told him in a panicked voice. "I just get flash backs every once in a while and it makes my head hurt.. that's all." She told him, her face still flushed.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Moon)   Check Up (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 2:20 pm

Fen didn't seem convinced. She was about as red as a tomato and not making any eye contact at all.. Was she in that much pain? Why was she so embarrassed about being in pain? He let out a sigh and stood up, stretching a bit. "Well, if your heads hurting you should probably get some rest. I should leave ya be. It was great seeing ya again, Love. I'll try to visit again before they discharge ya."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Moon)   Check Up (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 4:39 pm

He took her embarrassment for pain, and honestly she was glad, Ella didn't want to have to explain to him why she was feeling this way. Instead of asking him to stay, she calmed herself down her face still a light shade of pink. "Thank you..." Was all she could get out before turning on her one side, away from him. How was she ever going to come back from that one!?

[end]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Moon)   Check Up (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check Up (Moon)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2