Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Intimidation game (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Intimidation game (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Intimidation game (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Intimidation game (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Intimidation game (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Intimidation game (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Intimidation game (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Intimidation game (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Intimidation game (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Intimidation game (Open) Vote_lcapIntimidation game (Open) Voting_barIntimidation game (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Intimidation game (Open) Vote_lcapIntimidation game (Open) Voting_barIntimidation game (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Intimidation game (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Intimidation game (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Intimidation game (Open)   Intimidation game (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 5:38 am

One man was running, feet hitting the pavement with a dull thump, like a heartbeat. There was fear on his face, and a distinct fearful thought of monster racing through his mind. He was a man running from someone or something, alleyways blurred by, faces and lights became a myriad haze of color and shapeless forms and his shirt clung to his back, drenched in cold sweat. In his hands, gripped so tight, one could swear he was holding it from death and maybe, that was exactly what he was running from; death. Or some facsimile of such a thing.

He slowed to a stop, chest throbbing, lungs and legs burning with fatigue and fiery ache and then there was this loud report, a dull snap, like a steel cable as he sailed back five feet into a wall, an arrow through his shoulder, lodged deep in the brick. And then it appeared, faceless save for the purple glow of it's eyes, a fresh arrow nocked and ready in it's bow. "The case, please. You don't have to die here, give me the case and you'll get to live." He spoke to the injured figure, the string slowly tensing up as he raised the bow and exhaled. "One chance, sir, the case or your life. I won't ask again."

The man looked at him like a frightened rabbit, fingers clawing at the metal surface with a distinct crunch, the nails grinding and scraping the metal surface as he argued with himself internally. Whatever was in that case, had to be important for his employer, especially since that man was literally, ripping himself apart at the seams in contemplation. "Alright, what's in the case then? Help me, help you, make a judgement call for myself." There was a flash of understanding in his eyes, his voice choking out through the pain as he seethed. "Xenothium! I-it's xenothium!" The things he spoke made little sense to the man, he didn't know what that was at all. "What does it do, this Xenothium?"

The man blinked and the pain was forgotten for several seconds. "It can be used as a super battery at it's most basic level, powering vehicles or weapons, even suits of armor. Applied as a weapon itself, no, I don't care to think of the possibilities. Has to be refined first, dissolved via certain acids under extreme pressure. The ore itself is....relatively useless save for having the greatest radiation-stopping power of any known molecular substance. But I can't let you have it, it's too dangerous, too unstable.

Yeah, the boss did leave out exactly what he was going for, didn't he? Some kind of super battery or power source? For what? He lowered the bow the next second and strides up to him, leaning in close as he withdraws the arrow, returns it to the quiver and stares him in the face. "I'm taking the container in any regard, doubt you'll keep it safe on your own...sorry about the guards." And then he clocked the man hard, knuckles digging into flesh with a dull crack as his head jerked to the side and his lights flickered off one by one. "I'll be sure to leave a tip as to where the police can find you. You'll be in good hands." He spoke to himself now, the man obviously very unconscious as he picked up the case and dislodged the man from the wall, arrow still in his shoulder and set him down in a seated position.

"Now what to do with this stuff? Sell it? Keep it? Dispose of it?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Intimidation game (Open)   Intimidation game (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 1:32 pm

Theres the sound of shifting, and a small can falls down."Yeah, what to do indeed....Choices, choices, right, buddy?" A voice pipes up from above Jooruko.If he looked up, he'd see a shadowy figure, just barely visible against the night sky,sitting casually on the edge of the roof,shining goggles giving his eyes a mysterious, slightly menacing look. Long canines flash in a reckless, mischievous grin, and the long overcoat fluttered slightly in the breeze that ruffled the short, just barely visible mohawk."Xenothium....sounds like weird stuff, wouldn't you say?And by the way, sweet bow. Liking the whole green arrow vibe you got going on."
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intimidation game (Open)   Intimidation game (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 5:35 am

He wouldn't have noticed the figure above on up high, if not for the can. And the way he looked up was slow and lazy, as a tiny little flicker of purple shone through the eye-slits of his mask. "Oooh?" He remarked curiously, a stiff crack of his neck soon followed as he affixed the attache case to the back of his suit, a couple latches and magnets holding the steel in place as he grabbed and nocked an arrow, a vicious looking blunt headed thing with six, barbed steel prongs. Held at ease as he stared at Ali for several moments. "Green arrow? I don't know who you're talking about kid," the short figure stretching and relaxing the string, feeling, rather than hearing, the material stretch and grow taut each time.

"You gonna cause me any trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intimidation game (Open)   Intimidation game (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:07 pm

Ali grins, waving."Hi there!!"Seeing the arrow, he ooohs."Now thats a mean looking treethunker....Looks like itd hurt..." Then his brow is raised."Green Arrow? Legendary hero, absolute master of the bow?....No?" Shrugging, the trickster rocks back and forth on the edge, considering his question."Ha!I AM trouble..you know, as in befitting the Alley Prince, but you? Not sure yet, really..Don't know if you got it coming.I'll admit, I find myself curious....Crazy armor suit, sweet weapon, and a freaky sounding energy source? Sounds like potential for some excitement."
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intimidation game (Open)   Intimidation game (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 1:54 am

Call him crazy, but he didn't like this kid, didn't really trust him at face value, ya know? So he kept his guard up, the glimmer of purple flashing behind his mask's eye slits again as he backed up a step or two and cocked his head to the side. "Trouble," he tasted the word, let it slide on his tongue a little before looking at the teen again, fingers pulling the string taut again, but never let it relax that time. "I'm a trouble shooter kid, you know what that is right?" He started up, paused then looked at the person slumped to the floor, the protector of the case, an arrow still dug clean through his shoulder like a knife through cheese cloth and grunted. "I'll tell you anyways, I, solve serious problems for a company or other organizations. Now, you wouldn't happen to be something I need to trouble shoot, right?"

He tilted his gaze back to Ali, that light shining through now like a glimmering purple fire, bow pulled taut and ready.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intimidation game (Open)   Intimidation game (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 1:40 pm

Ali grins cheekily, resting his chin on a fist."Well...considering that guy has a pointy object stuck in him, it is kinda obvious whatcha mean....."Then the guy continues.Eyes widening, Ali tilts his head to the side, grinning excitedly."Ooooh, a merc?! Sweet!! I'm kinda the same, cept I'm less facesmashey And more objecttakey.And nah....you're not one of my targets. I'll pester you, but that's bout it." Tilting forward, he falls....but reaches out, grabbing a nearby pipe. Slowing his fall, the long,sleeveless coat billows as the teen grabs onto a fire escape, halting his fall before jumping over to a lower one. From that one, he drops lightly and softly.Sketching out a elaborate and over the top bow, Ali cackles slightly, obviously knowing how he looked." I present, his magestic, powerful, mighty, and ever humble him, Ali'Kintar Alleyrunner. And who might you be, mighty Archer?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intimidation game (Open)   Intimidation game (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intimidation game (Open)
Page 1 of 1