Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFlash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) - Page 2 Voting_barFlash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFlash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) - Page 2 Voting_barFlash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)   Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 5:15 pm

Toji grits his teeth at her second sentence. He hated that word used that way.Work.....Ripping innocents apart was work to her..."You don't get it.....I see waste. Sheer waste of something sacred, just so you could fulfill some dark, selfish satisfaction.This isn't art to me, and it never will be." Raising a brow at her last sentence, he inserts his thumb into his mouth,  biting down. Drawing out the digit, he shows the blue glowing liquid coming out from the small cut."Do you bleed like this? No? Then wouldn't you think it ironic I care more about human lives?.....Feh...it doesn't matter, the police will be here soon..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)   Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 7:42 pm

She chuckled "No I get what you see and you get what I see but we dont agree with what the other sees since it takes a mentality that you don't have to agree with I see and I dont have the mentality to agree with what you see. Saying one doesnt understand is saying that I don't understand that you see every life as valuable, something you dont want to lose at any cost because people are amazing and you love them others love them and you think they can do great things in their lives because you believe in them so seeing them die is a tragedy to you. I understand what you see I understand what you see, I just don't agree with it is all."

She chuckled "You though dont get what I was saying though since i never called it art, because it isnt art, its a joke... you just do't get it because you dot fid what I find funny to be funny because if you did you would find it hard not to laugh as you look at all of what's in front of us." She looked at his blood and chuckled. "the way you bleed doesnt change how you value others. And besides if you were saying im not human but i still care about them more than a human does. well then I'd hate to break it to you but like I said before... It was not a joke or anything... I really am not a human at all.."

"I'm not a magical being... I'm not an alien... I'm not a mutant monster or meta human... I'm just some teen age female that was born with the incapability to really find anything to make her smile. that is that what i thought until I found out about hurting and scaring others and blood.... I'm not trying to justify what I do or make you pitty me I just want you to understand, I did not chose to like what I like nor to be who I am, i just chose to embrace it rather than live a sad dull miserable life, most killers have daddy or mommy issues, or were bullied, or hurt some how in the past. I am not like them..."

"I had an amazingly happy life after I learned what made me happy, my parents are kind and despite being like you they support what i do because they know it makes me happy. I was never bullied, I was never hurt... I dont need others to hurt me to make me me, no one really does, they just have to be like me and embrace it to do it. But now all I really can think of is... what will the police do when they can take my finger prints do to having bird legs and feet and wings for arms.... Maybe they will take a feather... hmmm.... what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)   Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 6:15 pm

Toji looks at her, jaw jutting out."You're right. It's not funny." He turns around, trying to ignore her.At her last question he snorts."Don't know...and I could care less, so long as they lock you up." Finally the officers appear, pulling up in a heavily armored and power inhibitating transport. Themselves heavily armored, they walk in, stopping slightly at the sight of the carnage, but walking over to Toji after a sec."We're here to pick her up." Toji nods, unwrapping the chain enough for them to slap the restrainer on."Don't worry about these others. I made sure they won't do a thing, and I'll stay and watch them. Just get her out of here."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)   Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 4:05 am

She chuckled at his comment and jutting jaw and smirked. "Somebody is getting moody" She said as he didn't even humor her question this time. "What did somebody die or something? Oh wait too soon?" She said clearly making a joke she thought was funny. She then looked up to the police as they came and smirked "Alright boys and girls, I know how this goes so as long as you don't shove me or are rude to me I won't cause any problems like loss of life or something." She said letting them swap out the binds on her before getting up

"I enjoyed our talk Toji... I genuinely look forward to our next encounter. Tell you what if you and or hotwire pay me a visit in the next few days I'll wait at least a week before leaving juuuust for you two since you're so much fun to talk with." She said before hunching over and walking into the vechicle that slightly shifted due to her weight and she sat down looking to toji. "I'll await one or both of your visits while I make some new friends." She said with a smile like she was just heading to a week long summer camp.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)   Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 7:16 pm

At the somebody die comment Toji freezes in place as his aura blazes into life.The cop staggers back, cursing."Get her secure and out of her, before she pisses him off anymore!!" They tightly restrain the crook, driving out quickly. Toji takes slow breathes, calming down. Looking around, he rocks in place, before flopping onto the ruined fountain and holding Hus head as he begins to cry. He was so tired of this...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)   Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 7:29 pm

A girl wearing a brown fancy looking dress and had black long curly hair in pig tails walked around bodies trying her hardest not to laugh or smile but it was so hard not to as she looked at each of their faces looking for someone. She blinked as she hear crying and again tried hard not to laugh as she walked over seeing the boy crying. She then leapt up on the edge of the fountain and walked over to him smiling now since she couldn't help but smile now all this death pain and someone eve crying?! Man it was amazing that she wasn't rolling around laughing now. She hopped down and sat down next to him. "You find anyone you know or something?" She asked in a rather kind tone with a Brazilian accent.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)   Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 7:50 pm

Toji quickly raises a electricity cloaked hand, looking up. No....those thugs are still out...He glances sideways, seeing a girl who asked if he'd found someone. Tired of holding it back, he laughs bitterly."No...Just reacknowledging I'm worthless. I'm supposed to be a protector of this city...... Looks like I did a bang up job, wouldn't you say?" The halfling gestures to the carnage.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)   Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 8:09 pm

She couldn't hold it in anymore and she just started laughing but slowly managed to stop and smiled at him as she spoke calmly again. "You pretty silly for thinking so then. No one hero can protect every single life in the city by themselves, tats why there were side kicks that's why there were and are hero teams and that's why there are so many heroes in the city." She then poked him in the side of the held with a small laugh. "If it's your fault for failing these people then its everyone other hero in this city's fault too. You clearly ca't save everyone so you shouldn't let the ones you fail get to you or else more will just die silly."

She then stuck her tongue out at him. "Besides some battles you just can't win, there were always be at least one casualty ad even more if you just pity yourself about failing. I say just apologize to those who die, laugh or shake it off, then get back out there to make it up for the ones you lost by saving others. Buuuut if you wanna sit here ad cry I won't stop yah, crying ca do yourself good you know?" She lean looked around at the bodies again while sitting. "I don't think the person I came here to see is here luckily so she probably made it out safely, so" she poked him in the head again. "Thanks you managed to probably save my cousin." She said with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)   Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 5:43 pm

Toji glances at her as she begins to laugh, eyes narrowing.Clenching his jaw stubbornly, he listens as she talks about how it wasn't his fault. He knew,logically, she was right, but the selfblame still wouldn't shut up. As she pokes him again, saying he managed to save her cousin, he schools his expression into a smile,wiping his eyes and nodding."Well, I'm....glad...At least she's safe."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)   Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 6:50 am

She noticed his eyes narrowing and his clenching of his jaw and smiled awkwardly with a water droplet going down the back of her head. "Sorry I sometimes uncontrollably laugh i din't mean anything by it." she wasn't going to really say the true reason of her laugh but she didn't want him to think she was just being a major jerk for no reason my laughing.

"So am I" she said with a bright smile to him "Heather is the only one in my family that i like and that treats me like a person so I like making sure shes safe. She noticed a scorched crow and  squatted down and picked it up looking it over and opened its mouth to see it holding half of a finger in it. 'or maybe he saved others FROM my cousin....'

she thought as she pulled the finger out of it. "So what happened here exactly?" She asked him as she saw the hand where the finger came from and placed the finger on the persons chest and stood up holding the crow and didn't really hide the look on her face that said that she  had see the crow and a scene like this before.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)   Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 7:49 pm

Toji nods."......That's alright...." The boy listens, watching sadly as she picks up a crow and removed the finger, putting it back. Blinking, he tilts his head."Heather?" He narrows his eyes. That look...."Do you know something about how this happened?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)   Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 9:45 pm

"Thanks for understanding many don't get that it just something that i was born with ad cant really stop it from happening at times which really makes attending family funerals really awkward to say the least though Heather has the same issue so she likes it when i let loose so it doesn't look as bad when she lets loose. Though our family understands that Heather's issue that i share is a mental illness that one is born with so we cant help it just as much as we cant help the color of our eyes and they don't yell at her but despite me having the same thing they see it as me choosing to have it when I'm not and i get in trouble for it."

She muttered the last parts to herself as she looked at the crow and then sniffed a non bloody part of it as she saw some latex covered in blood on the ground and picked it up and felt it before easily poking her thumb through it to verify what it was as he asked about her cousin's name "Yeah Heather Markway, she's my cousin. I stopped by her house and her parents after groaning about me being back in town told me that she went to the mall with some friends so I came here to see her."

she dropped the latex back on the ground as she wiped the blood off on a dry part of the ground and looked to Toji as he asked his question and nodded holding the bird out to him "Sniff a dry part." if he did he would smell some fruity shampoo on the feathers. "This bird came from a Heriounic, which is are creatures that tend to have a bird like form and a human form. They use their own spirit energy to use their powers that range from controlling birds, turning into birds, having bird forms, or well anything really to do with birds there's a Heriounic that can do it."

"When they turn into their bird like form their hair usually turns into feathers and making their feathers smell like their hair. This also usually goes for their summoned birds that usually feed on flesh. So the fact that these birds smell like fruity shampoo and one had a finger in it's mouth i think its a bird from a Heriounic that and I've seen a Heriounic do something like this before and I know theres quite a few Heriounics in Jump and in this state so you probably have one on your hands." She plucked a feather from the bird and handed it to him.

"Here, in case you have a base with dna samples or evidence for villains... hero's still have those right? I havent bee in state for a long time so I'm not sure if they still have those. Either way the feathers from them or their birds are really the only bit of dna that stays over all the same between their forms so it's nearly the only way to match a face to a bird with them dna wise so if you have a data base or something you may want this to have the dna on file cause Heriounics tend to keep killing if they kill." She said seriously to him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)   Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 5:10 pm

Toji nods."I see....A-at least you didn't mean anything about it...." The boy listens."I think I might know your cousin...."blinking as the bird's held out to him, the boy sniffs, nodding as his eyes flash black and gold in instinct.He'll remember that scent....Listening to her,Toji memorizes the info, nodding as he accepts the feather."Thanks....She's caught, but maybe we can use this to track down her human form if she escapes."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)   Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 10:02 pm

She nodded "I never really do... I normally don't apologize for it because its something i really can't help and i hate always apologizing but when it's something like that i apologize cause I feel bad for it." She noticed his eyes but said nothing about it not wanting to pry and let him take the feather and blinked when he said that he caught her and said it was her and though to herself 'Why did you let yourself get caught.....? that are you planing heather.....?'

She sighed and looked to him "You might want to tell the police that they should start making jails of maximum security for inmates like her... with how the jail is now and the fact they dot know all that she can do... she'll probably leave and leave corpses in her wake as she leaves the moment she can get someone to get her bindings off her wings. If this is the girl I think it is, if her arms are free or her wigs she can summon 50 or so of these crows which turns her into a much smaller version of herself, her human form, and at that point she can even turn into crows just like these and if there's any windows near by shell escape easily or even let lose other inmates for a distraction and just fly out as crows."

"Some inmates like her need maximum security and little interactions with others or else they will just get out d kill people on the way out and the way back in as they are taken back in.... but if this is the girl i think it is... there's going to be a lot more tears where yours came from...." She looked at the crow with slightly narrowed eyes before closing them sighing  and placing the crow on the ground after plucking another feather out. "I'll deliver a feather to the police but since im not a local and just some random girl they may not listen to me so that's why I bring up you telling them about their security but I'll deliver this to them cause again..."

"if this is the girl i think it is.. she has already a million plans on how to get out after she makes new friends cause all these goons laying around... i can recognize most of them from recently broken out in mates...." She looked to each one and said the ones that she knew as she looked at them. "Johny Jail, killed all of his fellow inmates in a holding cell then was escorted to a main jail and killed 50 more inmates before they could stop them and who knows who else he has killed while he was out."

"Killin Kill, he killed and ate kids on the street and got into double digits of kids before he was taken in. Maggie Mold, she killed people by creating deadly molds and testing them on people many now being blinded or physically deformed due to the mold that they managed to save before she could finish them off. The Unholy Hunter... he hunted down demons and other such magical beings and killed them believing that none of them were good and deserved to live... He was only locked away because the person who had locked him up had to say that all the demons and people he killed were just metas and normal people for the police to care enough to lock them up..."

"I read about a lot of these people when i was  trying to catch up with current events back in the us... and the fact that she let out all of these people d probably more and worse people.... as long as shes around... shes just going to get out and let out more people like these people..." she clenched her fists as she thought about it and looked to Toji. "Despite all the heroes here... so many of them only focuse on either super petty crimes or super big crimes that take them from the middle area of crimes that can turn into big ones like this. and the police arent trying as hard now due to all the heroes running around...

"it just messes with me thinking and knowing that people are just running aaround and hitting people like this nad throwing people like these ones back on the streets i just... I wish I could do more you know? But you can only do so much on your own but I am definately going to stick around more and try to pick up the slack for others..... crime isn't gone when there are heroes everywhere... its just over looked or better well hidden I mean just look at this... I'm only here because of a chance encounter cause i was looking for heather and you're the only  other hero who showed up... if  jump really was filled with heroes who stopped all the crime.. there would have been  may more heroes here to stop all of this but here we are..."

"2 heroes standing in a massacre of bodies" she clearly was holding in a laugh as she tried to stay serious but clearly hated the idea of what she was saying. "of both killers and innocents... and probably 80% of those who were here.... are now dead... and because you were so over whelmed with all of this... the casualty count was so high and there's probably not one survivor that hasn't taken major damage from this.... how may other massacres have we missed or over looked... how many others have died like people did tonight...?" She looked at the dead civilians while clenching her shaking fists tightly.

"How many families lost their loved ones, their friends, how many beautiful potential amazing lives and actions ad things has this world missed out on because of people dieing....?" She tried so hard not to laugh and covered her own mouth to try to hold it in. "Sorry... I should go now... I'll try to deliver this feather to the police ad maybe patrol and try to find someone to save before more die tonight... It was nice meeting you and my code name is Widow and I really hope that our next meeting doesn't involve as much death and pain."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)   Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 9:50 pm

Toji blinks, then flips open his communicator, contacting the officers."Hey!!!! Keep that prisoner restrained completely at all times!! Get as maximum security as possible, and do not let her get friendly at all with anyone!!And keep a eye out for birds!!!Make them keep their distance!!" Warning delivered, Toji listens to her speaking. When she got to the child killer he freezes in place, air stilling around him as his canines lengthen down to his chin, eyes flickering from pure black to gold and black.When she finishes speaking the half demon slowly nods."Thanks for stepping up...And I hope so as well...." When she leaves he turns to the child killer, voice echoing."Wake up, worm." At the stubborn groan he walks forward, picking him up and a shaking him."Awake, now?" "Urgh, %&$#% you, &$@%&%$#@. You little brat, I'm not just gonna eat you, I'm going to..." Before he could continue his meaningless threats, Toji reaches out to his arm....CRACK!!!!!"AAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!W-WHY?!?!" "simple. We hate child killers. The only reason you're still in..relatively...one vpeice is because We are Titans, and we are sworn not to kill. Well, that, and the cub is wary about walking that path....Never less, we both are more then happy to explain to you the error of your ways...repeatedly.Luckily for you, we need you able to talk. Here's a message to spread to your fellow inmates. The bird woman is not to be helped at all, not in anyway,shape,or form.If so, it will be met with the highest amount of punishment we can deliver. As for your own sins....You will not continue, on the off chance you get back out.If you do, we will track you down, and make you stop.Oh, and as far as everyones concerned thats a battle wound.Is that understood?" At the terrified nod, he(they) kos and drops him into the puddle that had formed during their little chat, continuing onto the others. True, Toji was usually a goofy, nice guy, but all of this had gone too far. He was not only deeply hurt, but completely and utterly furious, and hearing the stories of these scum hadn't helped. After making sure their ties and crime had been snapped, he calls up the police, transporting away, then sighs, going home to try and drown himself in distraction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)   Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flash Mobs and Crows (HB/Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next