Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Soul Eater Remix Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Soul Eater Remix Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Soul Eater Remix Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Soul Eater Remix Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Soul Eater Remix Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Soul Eater Remix Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Soul Eater Remix Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Soul Eater Remix Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Soul Eater Remix Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Soul Eater Remix Main - Page 2 Vote_lcapSoul Eater Remix Main - Page 2 Voting_barSoul Eater Remix Main - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Soul Eater Remix Main - Page 2 Vote_lcapSoul Eater Remix Main - Page 2 Voting_barSoul Eater Remix Main - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Soul Eater Remix Main

Go down 
+3
Moon
Energy
Hellbreaker
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Soul Eater Remix Main - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Remix Main   Soul Eater Remix Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 10:15 pm

The girl squeaked when he picked her up and a shiver ran down her spine. He asked why she wasn't more firm and she just looked up at him with narrow eyes and a pout as if to say that she was trying, but they were all just too big. When they got to the classroom though, she did follow him to his seat and sat next to him. She could see his meister sticker and decided that she might actually have a chance for him to be her partner... There was something... familiar... about him. The girl wrote on a piece of paper and passed it to him. Hi. I'm Kyoshi.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Remix Main   Soul Eater Remix Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 3:27 pm

( K, guys.sorry for the delay, but I had to figure out a new order.^^Its me, mama e, pika, wrath, bloo, moon, Glut.)

Arashi examines the scene, a grin on his face. Aaaaah....interesting....Then the guy approaches. Blinking, he smiles, bowing."Ey, nice to meetcha, Meister Bangboom. I'm Arashi Hiragani, weapon and high fizzlewit. Its groovy to run into a cool cat, you fizz?" The strange weapon examines Drake, slight mischief gleaming in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Remix Main   Soul Eater Remix Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 9:43 pm

Quinsel seemed to hold the same look and tone as she would speak again probably hitting towards the girl again that she wasn't being rude to be rude it was just how she naturally was. "So am I, Unlike others I know I am not suited for solo fighting work." She said looking off a bit as if thinking about someone who she seemed to really not like. She then looked back to the girl as she spoke again to her asking if she was new too and nodded once again speaking in the same tone and with the same look. "Yeah... I'm new to the school and the city, my clan lives hidden in the forest far from civilization... everyone here is really off so I've been noticing..." She said looking around at others with crossed arms like they all were acting super weird.

Drake watched him bow and gave a very slight bow back with minimal effort. "Drake..." He corrected him with a lazy tone as the boy seemed to try and give him a nick name. "You speak oddly..." He put very bluntly. "But I find that it makes you very unique." He said in what sounded like a complement but just sounded like he didn't care as he tried to give a complement. Drake looked him over as well and didn't seem to disapprove nor approve him based on looks let alone change his expression at all.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Remix Main   Soul Eater Remix Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 4:42 pm

Quinseltalked with the same attitude as before, she was consistent at least. She said that she was not suited for solo work, mentioning someone she knew who was, she then seemed to be lost in thought for a second. Skull was about to ask her if she was alright, but then she brought herself back into reality and responded to her question, saying that she came from a far away forest with her clan Really? What was it like there? she said with a completely monotone voice. She was actually interested to know, but sadly she was cursed with a voice that made her always sound neutral.

Quinsel also said that everyone was quite odd, looking at everyone as if they were total weirdos, but they all seemed perfectly normal to Skull. But she guessed, seeing how Quinsel grew up away from civilisation, that she just had a different idea of normal than Skull, Skull was pretty interested to see what she saw as odd How so? They seem normal to me.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Remix Main   Soul Eater Remix Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 7:15 am

He quirked a brow lightly as Kyoshi ended up following him and sitting right next to him. It was a little peculiar, but not out of the question, so he only nodded slightly to her. He looked to the front of the class until he noticed a piece of paper being slid in front of him. He looked down as he saw it was from the girl. She was introducing herself as Kyoshi. He looked back to her, handing it back. "I'm Crisis."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Remix Main   Soul Eater Remix Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 9:29 pm

The man had no clue where he was going. Lucky for him, Touka had gotten there early to find everything. So, when he set her down on the step above him and asked her the question, she nodded and smiled. "Yeah... I was confused when I got here first too. Took me ten minutes to find the room. Here, come on. I'll take ya there."

She held her hand out to him, offering to let him take it. She was off to a good start as far as she was concerned. Day one, she'd found a potential friend despite the fact that he didn't seem interested in her at all. Or interested in anything for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Remix Main   Soul Eater Remix Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 2:08 pm

The weapon explained that she was lost as well when she got here, telling him that she could show him where the classroom is. Kosuke nodded his hand and reluctantly took her hand and let her guide him through the craziness of the school.
Soon they'd arrive to the giant classroom where people would quickly fill the seats up. Kosuke made his way towards the middle-back where he'd draw the least attention. Going to the very back would be a sign of rebellion but going towards the front meant you cared too much. Or maybe he was over thinking it...

Anyways, when he sat down, he looked at the weapon that guided him here as if she was supposed to sit next to him or something of the matter.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Remix Main   Soul Eater Remix Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 4:33 pm

Kyoshi nodded when he told her his name. She looked down at the piece of paper and thought about what to say next, but decided against saying anything. The girl looked at everyone who was now entering and bit her lip. There sure were a lot of weapons and meisters. The silent weapon listened around her and heard the rumors she was terrified were going to happen. Around her, a few of the students were whispering about how she had been kidnapped by a witch and how now she was under some kind of spell or something. The small girl shivered and put her head down on her desk, trying to just breathe took all of the effort she could muster.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Remix Main   Soul Eater Remix Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 1:15 pm

Arashi blinks, then grins. Heh...this guy...Not a reaction!!!"Ah,Drake! Gotcha, captain!!!" Told he speaks oddly, but it makes him unique, the weapon laughs."Thanks, that's static of you, my dragony friend!!!" Seeing the hood girl examining everyone like they're weird he waves excitedly, then looks back to Drake."Shall we away to class, Drake?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Remix Main   Soul Eater Remix Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 4:44 pm

Quinsel looked to the girl as she asked her questions and sighed abit before aswering while looking off a bit. "For one everyone has scars and hair like mine there, theres usually at least oe sparing matcch going on at all times, andwell... it's much diffrent from here to put it simply." she said seeming to not want to go into detail.

"And everyone here is so peppy seeming and they look at me weirdly for having scars when they are the ones who are weird for not having any..." She rumbled out a bit. She then saw Arashi wave at her but she just looked off again that guy being the weirdest. Drake then nodded as he addressed him again and then once again corrected him the moment he tried to give him a nick name. "I am a miester not a dragon." He then nodded to his question. "Sure. Will you be siting ear me?" He asked in the same tone not really showing if he was disliking nor liking the idea or not.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Remix Main   Soul Eater Remix Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 5:53 pm

Skull listened intently as she explained what was normal for her that made her find everyone else weird, saying that everyone looked like her with the scars and the braids and it was more rough, with people always sparring. She then went on to say how people here were peppy and found her scars weird. Skull nodded I see... I get that it would be weird for you... that is pretty normal in these parts though... she thought about it for a few seconds, wondering if she should show Quinsel her scar... she decided against it, instead changing the conversation We should probably go to class... we'll be late she would wait a few seconds to see if maybe Quinsel wanted to walk with her, then she would just go to class regardless of if she wanted to or not.

A green haired girl looked up at the stairs, ran back a few metres, then she did a run up and jumped! She went up the stairs in a single bound, landing at the top and rolling to her feet. She then started walking to class as if it was no big deal as people stared in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Remix Main   Soul Eater Remix Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 7:28 pm

Crisis looked at Kyoshi as she started getting uncomfortable, and laid her head on the desk. He was hearing all of the things they were saying about her. He nudged her. "Kyoshi? Don't worry about what other people say. They don't know about you, and until they want to be your friend or be kind to you, just ignore them. He stared forward at the board now. "Gossip is just for kids anyways."

He hoped his little statement gave Kyoshi some encouragement. He did wonder whether the rumors were true or not, because if so, he wondered if they would ever be able to truly connect, were they to be paired together. Taking into consideration his heritage, she might despise him for the rest of his life.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Remix Main   Soul Eater Remix Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 2:29 pm

When they got to the room, the man that she'd led went right to finding a seat. He seemed to put some thought into it, and Touka figured that he was brushing her off now that she'd showed him where to go. So much for already having made a friend.

When he sat down, however, he looked at her expectantly and she realized that he was waiting for her to sit next to him. Hurriedly, she scrambled over there and plopped next to him. "Not in the front, not in the back. Perfectly in the middle..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Remix Main   Soul Eater Remix Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 8:17 pm

Kosuke had been preached too since a young age about the glory of the meister school, but this wasn't as impressive as they said. There were some interesting characters to say the least, but nothing astounding. If he was being honest, nothing was really astounding, however that is just his opinion on most things.
When she sat down next to him, Kosuke put his elbow on the desk and leaned his head against his hand, waiting for something to happen. "This is slow."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Remix Main   Soul Eater Remix Main - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 9:02 pm

Kosuke wouldn't have to wait very long...

Kyoshi listened to what Crisis said and blinked. It actually had helped calm her down and she stopped shaking so bad, raising her head and looking over at him with a small smile. That was, until she heard one of the boys behind her whisper to another student. He could see souls...

"So... that's the girl that people have rumored about. I can see why. Her soul looks like patch work. And it's so small and unsteady, no one will ever be able to work with her... Though, more interestingly, the boy next to her. His soul looks like... he's got witch blood. Heh."

As soon as he finished his little speech, Kyoshi's eyes went wide and she stared at Crisis for a long moment as all of her color drained from her face. Then, without any warning, the girl screamed at the top of her lungs. A scream that was undoubtedly heard by the whole class. She hurriedly hid under her desk and hugged her knees to her chest, panicking, unable to move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Remix Main   Soul Eater Remix Main - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Eater Remix Main
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next