Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 4 Vote_lcapA Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 4 Voting_barA Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 4 Vote_lcapA Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 4 Voting_barA Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)

Go down 
+3
Hellbreaker
Izzy
Hotwire
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 12:39 pm

OOC:
From this point forward we will need to skip Izzy.

IC:
Meta was the first to tell her that adding fire wouldn't help him, Ruby grumbled and took her hands off, followed by Kuro's explanation. She forgot that humans felt pain some time, it was one of those things you forgot existed unless you had it, or if you were Sapphire. She always knew what to do in these situations, Ruby missed her a lot, despite her technically being in her pocket.
Yang was whisked away by police, them interrogating her after the episode with Red Rose. However, that was the least of Ruby's worries, the Titans were wondering where Garnet was, Hotwire asked her if she was Garnet. "No, I'm not Garnet. She'll be back... eh..... later.. I just.. AGh!" The small gem growled out, trying hard to stay calm. With Sapphire in her pocket, it just added to her stress level.

"You guys aren't supposed to see me!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 3:25 pm

Hotwire said that he'll be fine for now, he just has to go back to the Tower to get himself fixed up. He then scanned the red thing that had started helping them, asking it if it was Garnet What kind of readings are you getting? Meta watched as Yang went to talk to the police and apologize, he was slightly disturbed that she had kept on beating Red Rose even after Meta said to stop, she hadn't even recognised that she had heard anything.

Yang came back and asked if everyone was alright, he just gave her a brief nod I'm unharmed. The fighting was over, but he was still in the sort of serious mode he put on when doing hero work. The red person got flustered about being asked if she was Garnet, then yelled that they weren't supposed to see her, Meta didn't say anything, he didn't want to add to her stress levels any more.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 7:16 pm

"See you? what do you-" Hotwire mumbled, only to be interrupted by meta, who asked what kind of readings. "Oh, just the kind of energy signatures that he conscious form seems to give off. But these wavelengths don't match garnets exactly. It's like half of Garnets"

Before he could ask any more questions, the female professor from earlier walked up to the team. Hotwire was expecting the usual thanks that came with the job, but instead was met with her walking right past him and snatching the artifact out of Rubie's hand.

"Oh thank goodness! The Ankh! It doesn't look like there was any damage to it." She said whiping it off before facing the titans. "Oh. My apologies. Proffessor Warren. Thank you so much for everything. If there's anything I can do for you let me know. I have to go give this a once over and make I give it a thorough cleaning." She said walking away. Apparently the police had already taken her statement.

"Well she's certainly caught up in her work."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 2:15 pm

Toji relaxes some more as he's reassured further that Hotwire would be ok, tilting his head curiously. Why were they not supposed to see her?Then Hotwire delivers his info. Blinking, Toji asks curiously,"Does that mean she's half Garnet?" Then the professor appears, yoinking the ankh. Huh...work person, definitely.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 9:48 pm

Moon wrote:
OOC:
From this point forward we will need to skip Izzy. Kappa.

Yang didn't have much to do with the police. She was a super villain after all. So really she just had to explain her alignment with the Titans and they walked off like nothing had happened. When she came back, Garnet had evidently split back into her two halves, and Meta was clearly a bit upset about what had happened. She couldn't blame him, honestly. "Sorry about that. I...might have lost my cool for a bit." She stood very embarrassed before walking over to check on her other friends.

She listened to Hotwire's explanation of Ruby and then groaned. "If this is another thing like with Bow, I swear there isn't enough aspirin in all of Jump to fix this headache." She said, leaning against the wall and rubbing her temples lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 10:02 pm

Kuro observed the little red one interact with everybody. Apparently she somehow knew Garnet, and mentioned that Garnet would be back later. Was she injured somewhere, left alone, and waiting on them? Then Hotwire mentioned that she had the same readings as the signatures that he read on Garnet. Interesting. He waited patiently, his hands at his sides as the professor from earlier came up and retrieved the ankh, and walked away. Now that brought noise to Kuro's lips.

He turned to Hotwire. "Hotwire. I firmly believe that we should take the ankh into our custody. Perhaps this Red Rose was merely one of many who want this. I elect that we protect it until we can properly assess the threats that wish to possess it."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 3:34 pm

A random lady came and snatched the amulet from Ruby's hands, followed by questioning of her team mates. They all were very suspicious of her, making this whole 'keeping a secret' thing a lot harder. It was always easier when Sapphire was here guiding them on what to say and do, like a team effort. Two minds are better than one, especially Sapphire's beautiful mind. All of this questioning was just pressuring her, it was too much.
"I-I just... AGH!!" The small one growled out, her hair lighting on fire as she dashed out of the room. She wasn't supposed to be seen, this wasn't supposed to happen this way and Sapphire was taking an awful long time to regenerate.

The small gem made a bee line for the Titans Tower

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 3:02 pm

Harmon explained that the red figure had similar energy wavelengths to Garnet, but she was more like half of Garnet. What could that mean? Meta wondered for a second, but his thoughts were disrupted by the professor coming in and rudely snatching the ankh, but then she remembered her manners and thanked the Titans before walking off to clean it.

Yang apologized for freaking out and beating Red Rose It's okay, no one's blaming you he felt like he should say it, even if Yang didn't think that it was a big deal to hear it. Then, Kuro suggested that they retrieve the Ankh so that they could guard it, Meta nodded I agree, but I don't know if the professor would be willing to let us have it.

Then, it seemed the stress was too much for the small red person. Meta let her go, she clearly needed to release her stress.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 5:03 pm

"I'm going to have to say no to that Kuro. We were just here to close up the one gap in Yang's security system. By the time that thing goes on display again, Yang should have the last of the kinks ironed out. Besides, between the current police security and the museums own jurisdiction over the artifact, we probably wouldn't be able to get at it anyways." He explained. Then he realized the little red girl had stormed off. Just what was with that Sassy small child?

"Well. We should try and find her." Hotwire said still holding his shoulder. "Ok, correction. You guys are going to see if you can find her, while Toji runs me back to the tower to patch myself up." He said with a slight grunt before flashing a bit of a forced smile. God was he in pain. "Well it looks like everything here is pretty much all in the hands of the authorities. We did good work here tonight. Good work titans."

Later That Night
Jump City Museum of History
Restoration Room

"Thank goodness." Professor Warren said. "I barely had to do any touching up at all. Just a light dusting and it's good as new!" It was now the early hours of the morning, and the police had all left. The Ankh was now safely inside the restoration room vault, and Warren was about to lock up the room before she went home for some much needed sleep.

"I shall rise."

"Huh?" Warren said turning around. There was something in the air. A compulsion. She couldn't lock the door. No. She could only turn heel and walk back towards the container with the Ankh.

"Our master shall come."

"What is-" Warren stumbled out as her hand stumbled the lock on it, before throwing open the lid. The ankh shone with brilliant dark purple energy.

"Chaos shall reign." The voice sounded inside her head. Everything began to fade into purple and black hues as she reached forward. As she picked up the Ankh, both her voice and the one in her head resounded as one. 

"AND NONE SHALL STAND IN OUR WAY."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4