Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 3 Voting_barA Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 3 Voting_barA Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)

Go down 
+3
Hellbreaker
Izzy
Hotwire
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 1:26 pm

Meanwhile, Toji was handling his own group. He blurs through them, sending multiple thugs flying, but feels an impact. Crying out,he glares down at the wound on his arm, then at the thug holding the smoking gun, who promptly gulps. One punch,flying jerk, and goofy style yell later, he gets back to work.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 10:42 pm

Kuro finished off the man training a gun on him before he shocked the man Yang had set him up for. She soon tossed another back towards him. Kuro observed him; it was like waiting for a feather to drop from his point of view. He ran forward, grabbing the man by the neck when he dropped down low enough, and then spun, hurtling him straight into the air. He would suddenly stop as Kuro pulled the wires that he had planted on him taut, and then had him hurtle straight into the ground, cracking the tile. He let out a cry, pulling Kuro towards him by the cables, but Kuro brought an elbow down into his head and silenced him.

The thought that Yang said they were going to get along well comforted him, and he pressed a switch on his motors, bringing the cables back and winding them up again as he looked around for anyone else who needed his assistance. He didn't see anyone immediately, so he went to help Yang take on a few of them. She didn't need the help, but Kuro didn't work well idle.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 3:35 pm

(OOC: So have we decided what we're doing about thr33?)
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 1:24 pm

OOC: I have been given the orders to skip Thr33. Pardon my short post, there is only so much I can write about fighting.

IC:
Ruby was able to take out a few more guys, tackling them and lighting their shoes on fire. This mostly caused them to run around in panic which distracted the from the 4'0 gem running straight towards them. This gem wasn't as nearly as good of a fighter as Garnet was, she mostly just tackled everyone and hoped they went down, that being said, she kept on getting thrown around.
She didn't give up, Ruby ended up jumping on a mans back and hitting his face over and over before twisting and throwing him on the ground. Both of them landed near Yang and Kuro where when Yang punched a man away he went directly into Ruby. "Agh!"

This didn't stop Ruby from getting up again and running towards Meta where she'd help beat up some guys over there, every once in a while looking in her pocket. Sapphire's gem was in there and it hadn't started to glow yet... She was so anxious to reunite with her love.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 6:45 pm

Meta groaned in pain as he raised his head, seeing the thug that had punched him walking over to finish the job. Meta got to his feet and raised his fists into a defensive position, when facing power types it was better to focus on redirection and countering. The thug ran forwards and threw a punch, Meta grabbed his arm by the wrist, wrenched it to the side so that the punch missed by a mile, then took advantage of the opening to knee him in the stomach, turning his leg into steel so that it did more damage.

It didn't actually hurt the man, but it made him bend down so that Meta could uppercut him, rocking his head back sharply and making his brain impact against the back of his skull, giving him a concussion and knocking him out. Other thugs then ran over to Meta and Meta combated them, sending punches and kicks and knees and elbows flying everywhere. One punch threw a punch for him that Meta purposely didn't block or dodge so that he could turn his face into steel, hurting the thugs hand.

He noticed the red figure that came out of Garnet helping him, he gave her a nod to show it was appreciated. He also noticed that she seemed anxious about a sapphire in her pocket, it was obviously important to her, at one point while she was distracted by it a thug had a gun pointed at her. Meta shoved past her to intercept the path of the bullet, letting it bounce off of his steel form Be more mindful of your surroundings! he disarmed the man and flipped him over his shoulder, knocking him out with a punch as he impacted against the ground.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 1:47 pm

Hotwire ran forward, smacking together the heads of a couple non powered goons as he did. He soon stood before display cases. Red Rose was behind to the one in the middle. Inside was an Ankh that shone in brilliant gold. On the bottom, the arms, and the center of it were black jewels of some sort.

"The Ankh of Nekhbet. It's worth a fortune, and now it's mine."

"I wouldn't count on it." Hotwire said revving up his flamethrower.

With a light laugh, Red Rose drew her gun. It was a weird looking thing. It's grip and barrel looked like a tangle of thorns, and the muzzle was a rose. He could make out some kind of inner workings, but before he could fully analyse it, he was pulled away by her next words. "I wouldn't count on it deary."

She fired off a round which went straight through the glass case, shattering it. Hotwire had been caught off guard, but fortunately didn't penetrate very deep. But god if that wasn't painful. He fell to his knees and held the bullet wound. Actually, looking at it, it wasn't even a bullet. It was some kind of iron... thorn...

Man these villains took their themes way too seriously.

"These extra muscles were well worth the money. I must admit, without them I might not have even been able to pull this job. But the cost doesn't matter now." She slyly said picking up the relic and looking it at with the same gleam that the golden ankh itself shone with. "This will pay the whole thing off 20 fold." 

With a flourish, she bowed and pointed her gun up to the hole in the ceiling. "I'll be taking my leave now. So long boys."

With that, a cable fired out and began to zip her up towards the ceiling. Well this was going south.

Last edited by Hotwire on Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:42 pm

The second Yang heard the gunshot, her head shot up. She almost panicked. No, this wasn't going to happen, not on her watch. As she began to climb the grapple, Yang fired her gauntlet at the concrete she was connected to, shattering it and sending her into a drop. "This is NOT happening!" She super durable Titan charged forward, her eyes glowing red with rage.

As she drew close, she pulled her arm back and went to slam the villain straight out of the air with her kinetic backlash charged right up, ready to pummel her. She was strong enough to easily shatter a bone or two, probably break her jaw. But Yang really didn't care. Red Rose had just shot one of her friends. Yang was out for blood.

Last edited by Izzerz on Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 9:25 pm

Toji whoops, spinning a thug around in the air."Yahaha, isn't this exciting!?!" "Hell no!!! Let me down!!!" As you wish!!!"Dropping him, Toji pushes him with his foot, sending him skidding into a group of nearby goons.Then he hears the shot....The halfling stills, watching blankly as Yang acts, then takes a lightning coated step. He disappears, only to reappear a half second below the now hurtling thief, fury carving its mark across his face. Gold and black eyes narrow, and he jumps, reaching out to plant her onto the ground,pointing a lightning covered fist at her."Don't hurt my pack!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 1:06 am

Kuro heard the shot as well, and watched Toji and Yang run off. There were a few stragglers, which he quickly incapacitated, before running in their direction as well, only having missed a few seconds of time as far as they were concerned. He would have restrained the woman, were it not for the fact that Toji had just came to pin her. With her being restrained by Toji and Yang nearby, he went over to Hotwire, helping him up if necessary. "Hotwire. Shall I take you to medical assistance?" He awaited to hear what he should do.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 12:30 pm

OOC: I'm just assuming to keep on skipping Thr33.

IC:
Ruby watched as the little flower begun to take off with the amulet of sort, quickly followed by Yang. The gem was steps behind as she took a nice punch to the jaw, sending her flying downwards and dropping the amulet. Ruby dove forward and caught the amulet in her hands, rolling and quickly bouncing to her feet. When she turned to the villain, she was lying on the ground with Toji threateningly above her. Ruby couldn't help but admire Yang's brute strength... it was... amazing!!
Now, with the amulet in hand, she ran over to Hotwire to give it to him... but saw his.. "Holy clod you're bleeding!" She yelled, being more surprised by the blood instead of the actual wound, Gems don't bleed after all. "ahhhhhhhh Sapphire would know what to doooooo." The Gem complained as she haphazardly shoved her hand on top of Hotwire's to apply more pressure. She'd look up to Kuro who seemed completely calm about this. "Should I cauterize it!?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 5:03 pm

Meta swerved out of the path of a thugs punch, using his weight against him to trip him down to the floor, then kicking him in the back of the head. Everyone else was handling the rest of the thugs, so Meta took out the last of his group with a steel fisted punch, then went to see how Harmon was doing, only to see him get shot. Red Rose was about to escape, but then Yang broke her grapple, then hit her out of the air.

Well, that was dealt with, Meta went to see how Harmon was, but then he saw Toji roughly pound Red Rose into the ground out of the air Hey, not so rough, she's an ordinary human! Hotwire's not that badly hurt. The girl that came from Garnet then started freaking out about Harmon's wound, saying that she should cauterize it It's not that bad, using fire will only add to his pain. he then just left it at that.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 6:23 pm

Hotwire managed to get to his feet. "Well, it looks like the thorn she fired is plugging up the wound. I should be fine till we get back to the tower. The medical systems there can patch me up." He said as he turned and looked at the small figure who had been freaking out and trying to apply pressure to the wound.

"Wait. Who are you?" He said taking out his scanner. Hmmm. Intense heat signatures. Oh, but there was another energy signature formed over it. It was consistent with the readings garnet gave off. "Garnet? Is that you?" He asked.

Meanwhile, the police had shown up, guns held outright. They fanned out, a few of them approaching Yang for an explanation of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 1:01 pm

Yang had been actually pummeling Red Rose until the police showed up, finally. Honestly the woman should be glad that they had shown up, she was bleeding, had a black eye. Yang had actually beaten the ever loving crap out of her. She eventually sighed and stood up, slinging the unconscious woman over her shoulder to help the cops out a bit.

After an apology and a recounting of events, they made their reports and set up the crime scene. Yang walked back to her friends, blushing a bit. She didn't usually go out of control like that. It simply wasn't like her. "So...uh...I can't exactly interrogate Red Rose right now...does uh...is everyone okay?" To be fair, yeah she had flipped out. But at least it was to help her friends. Not to mention it looked really cool that she flew in with her fiery hair and red eyes and stuff. So that's a plus, right?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 5:52 pm

So, Yang had tackled the thief out of mid air. Having 'helped' with a pull down, the enraged halfling points a fist at the thief as his pack sister beats her, snarling. Then Meta speaks out, and the black and gold fades from his eyes."H-he's OK? He's gonna be OK?"  Shaking his head back to sensibility, he blinks, tugging at Yang's shoulder, trying to get her to stop, blinking in surprise at the sight of a even shorter figure then him having a slight freak out.As Yang calms down, Toji sighs in relief, blurring over to Hotwire and looking him over concernedly.Blinking at her question, he shrugs, wincing slightly."Got nailed in the arm with a bullet, but I'll be aight. Glad you're OK, Alpha Brother. Well, relatively." The halfling grins, then blinks."Wait...where's Garnet?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 8:57 pm

Kuro looked around at all of the others as they gathered around, having dealt with all of the active threats in the area. He looked down at the little red woman as she asked if she should cauterize Hotwire's wound. "No. I do not think sealing the wound with such a drastic procedure will be necessary."

He looked over to Yang as she approached, and Toji when he asked if Hotwire was going to be alright. "Yes, he is going to be alright. The wound is not that serious as it would appear."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next