Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Upon Your Doorstep (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Upon Your Doorstep (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Upon Your Doorstep (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Upon Your Doorstep (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Upon Your Doorstep (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Upon Your Doorstep (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Upon Your Doorstep (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Upon Your Doorstep (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Upon Your Doorstep (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Upon Your Doorstep (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapUpon Your Doorstep (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barUpon Your Doorstep (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Upon Your Doorstep (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapUpon Your Doorstep (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barUpon Your Doorstep (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Upon Your Doorstep (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Upon Your Doorstep (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upon Your Doorstep (Open)   Upon Your Doorstep (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 5:14 pm

Meta ignored yet another petty insult towards them as he listened to Pix explain that he was in America being tried, but because he hadn't committed the crimes in America they couldn't prove anything. How lovely, loopholes. He then said that the Americans had his father held hostage to try and get him to betray California, also stating that he was in America because he was kidnapped.

So, he needed their help eh? Meta would not have even considered it, were it not for the factor of the kidnapped father. Meta was handed a pair of handcuffs by Hotwire, who asked him to make sure that Pix doesn't do anything. Meta nodded and walked over to Pix, standing in front of him Raise your hands so I can put them on if he complied, Meta would put the cuffs on him.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Upon Your Doorstep (Open)   Upon Your Doorstep (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 8:49 am

It seemed that was the first part over and done with. He'd gotten their attention and not just been spurned. The worst-case scenario was behind him. Hugh thought briefly of his father and how the man's death should have been the worst-case scenario, yet it evidently wasn't for him. Skewed as they may be, Pix knew his own priorities. Saving face then family.

That Toji told him to relax whilst patting him was ironic. Pix would only remotely relax when the touching stopped. He'd expected a little more animosity from the blue-haired one, but wasn't about to demand it. Some people were just daffy with good-will. He didn't hear what Hotwire asked of Toji and didn't dwell on the conversation's significance.

Hotwire gave him their answer, "Yeah, that would be the intelligent thing to do." Yippee, the Titans had figured that one out on their own. They needed to legitimise Pix's wild claims before they acted. Pix knew information from his recent trial could be found. He knew there was a missing person's investigation out on his politician father. And an analysis of Hugh Exley's life would quickly establish the criminal figure of Pix as one in the same.

What he didn't know was what information could be found on the rogue paramilitary. Maybe this would be the last piece of the puzzle for an already on-going Titan's investigation. Maybe they were utterly clueless. What they couldn't deny, though, was the circumstantial evidence. A lot of metahumans once seen in the city had departed somewhat abruptly. Even within the Titans' own ranks members had just not shown up one day.

"I can give you more details when you're ready. Just don't make the mistake of letting the Americans know I'm here. I cannot begin to speculate the extent of their surveillance. And given enough clues, even they may figure out my next move." It was obvious Pix hadn't considered Titan refusal an outcome, so absorbed he was in always being right. If anyone acted contrary to his predictions, it was because they were being stupid. And who can predict stupidity?

Pix obediently held up his hands for Metamorphi to attach the cuffs. They were a little tight, and he made a passing remark to that affect. Then he directed at Hotwire, "By the way. It's a Tuesday. I thought Yang led the Titans on a Tuesday. Or did you swap because she has a dentist thing?" He'd been saddened to learn that Bow was no longer a Titan. She was easier to negotiate with. Hotwire had also proven to be level-headed, but he was relieved the wielder of shotgun-gauntlets wasn't here to try her hand at arbitration.

((OOC: I'm going to add the kidnapping militia to the Rogue section but I find myself without a laptop once more, at current, so it's going to be a bit delayed. They'll be using advanced power armour. Any more details needed at this time, PM me.

Also. Is Yang not called Ranger anymore? o.o I'd have used the codename if it was still on the app.))
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Upon Your Doorstep (Open)   Upon Your Doorstep (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 3:46 pm

"Your presence here will be kept secret for now. As I said, it all depends on what you have for us. For obvious reasons, the rest of the titans will be informed." Hotwire said walking back towards the tower. "And Yang's position as leader is just as legitimate as mine. In fact, I need to go speak with her about this now."

With that little flourish, Hotwire disappeared into the tower. This was a complex situation, and one that was unlikely to have a solution any less complex.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Upon Your Doorstep (Open)   Upon Your Doorstep (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 11:54 am

(K,guys, sorry for the delay.I was a tad confused)

Toji finishes his task, watching as the room changes, and blurs back, stopping beside Meta."Our guest's room is ready pack brother!!!" He grins, and glances at the criminal before blurring back a short distance, tapping his foot and waiting to accompany them.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Upon Your Doorstep (Open)   Upon Your Doorstep (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 4:22 pm

Pix commented that the cuffs were tight, but Meta just ignored him, these were designed for restraining criminals, they weren't meant to be comfy. He then started leading Pix along, saving time that would have been wasted if he had been waiting, so that he was already halfway there when Toji told him it was ready. He took him to the room, then shoved him in and took his handcuffs off, there's no way he would be able to escape while Meta was between him and the door without his powers If you want to say anything to make you feel smart, now's your last chance
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Upon Your Doorstep (Open)   Upon Your Doorstep (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 9:48 am

Pix had intended a defiant display before the handcuffs could be removed. Something to highlight the absurdity of the safety measure. He would turn back into a sprite and allow the cuffs to falls through his wrists, thus forcing the Titan to katow in front of him to pick them up. However, when he went to change he found that his ability didn't manifest.

Uh-oh.

He knew power suppression existed. Geniuses like TIBERIUS could develop them. HIVE base had one mired in a scientific discipline unknown to the smartest of Titans. Yet despite all these restrictions it seemed the heroes have developed a method anyway. This defied his predictions. Pix grimaced at the miscalculation. Nothing more than an inconvenience right now but still greatly detrimental to villain-kind.

What if they made the suppression mobile? What if it could be used against them in the field? It would tip the balance of power unfairly. But Pix told himself he mustn't speculate unduly. The technology may have many setbacks yet. It may even be replicable under theft, which would make the Titans reluctant to take it out of base. Perhaps there was even an outlying chance that TIBERIUS had shared his own suppressant technology with the Titans. Pix had always assumed that behemoth had an override in case it was ever used against him. What better way to earn trust with the disaffected heroes than to gift them such technology?

Having lost some of his pomp, Pix regained it under Meta's goad. A chance to say something smart? Love to. "Y'know. Hotwire sees the logic in my motives and Toji is just naturally understanding. You meanwhile have a ready cynicism. Which would be admirable. If you ever shared your opinion." Hugh felt that Meta alone thought he was up to something. That Pix had neglected the inclusion of some salient fact. Or thought he could affect an escape when the deed with his father was done.

Maybe if Meta was in charge, he would dispense with Pix's involvement entirely. Try to rescue the hostages without any useful intel, "Have you ever lost a family member?" Hugh's expression wasn't wistful or forlorn. Just curious, "I never have. All four of my grandparents still alive. Parents, cousins, aunts, and uncles still kicking. Had a friend die once but... she got better." Though whether Quinn had forgiven him was another story, "I feel like I'm going to be blind-sighted. With my father and all. Does the first death hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Upon Your Doorstep (Open)   Upon Your Doorstep (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 5:42 pm

Of course he took the chance to get a final word in, he commented on Meta being cynical, then on how he never spoke his mind. Meta was prepared for Pix to be sarcastic and insulting, but then he took him by surprise by instead asking if he'd lost a family member. He just seemed to be curious, rather than upset, but it still took Meta by surprise. He then went on to talk about how he's never lost anyone, except a friend that came back to life or something. He then asked if the first death of a family member hurt.

Meta wondered for a second if maybe this was just a ploy to lower Meta's guard, but even if it was it didn't weight too much on Meta's mind We'll save your dad, don't worry about it, it's what we do he would then walk out and close the door, locking it and walking away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upon Your Doorstep (Open)   Upon Your Doorstep (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upon Your Doorstep (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2