Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Day 1 (HIVE Academy)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Day 1 (HIVE Academy)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Day 1 (HIVE Academy)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Day 1 (HIVE Academy)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Day 1 (HIVE Academy)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Day 1 (HIVE Academy)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Day 1 (HIVE Academy)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Day 1 (HIVE Academy)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Day 1 (HIVE Academy)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Day 1 (HIVE Academy)  - Page 2 Vote_lcapDay 1 (HIVE Academy)  - Page 2 Voting_barDay 1 (HIVE Academy)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Day 1 (HIVE Academy)  - Page 2 Vote_lcapDay 1 (HIVE Academy)  - Page 2 Voting_barDay 1 (HIVE Academy)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Day 1 (HIVE Academy)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Day 1 (HIVE Academy)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 (HIVE Academy)    Day 1 (HIVE Academy)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 1:58 pm

At first, some kids raised their hands here and there, obviously dumbfounded on what to ask. However, the little one that keeps on causing a ruckus decided to speak up and yet again, making Lilith roll her eyes. The sin wanted to snap back and put her in her place, obviously ignoring most of what she said out of pure annoyance. However, she had to be the bigger person, she was a teacher after all. Samantha wouldn't go unpunished of course, but it would be in a way much more intense than a regular school. This would all come at a later time.
Taking a deep breath, Lust would listen to Harpy break out in a shriek of laughter, obviously thinking little Samantha was as dumb as Lilith thought. "Well Samantha, I know you are young and don't understand how school works. But when I said you may ask questions, you raise your hand.." She told her condescendingly "Would you like to try again? Or should we move on to the next question?"
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 (HIVE Academy)    Day 1 (HIVE Academy)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 2:54 am

Samantha's eyes focused on Lilith with a blank, soulless stare as she listened to the teacher's response.  She cocked her head, needing little time to process her response.  "Are you blind?  I DID raise my hand.  I raised it very high and even waved it around.  There's no way you didn't see that, and you're making yourself look like an idiot for pretending not to."  Returning her head to an upright position, she continued.  "Frankly, I'm disappointed in you.  Promising to be fair after violating Jimmy Bean over here, then backing out on that promise right off the bat with a petty excuse?  Do you want to be known as a liar?  Because that's how you make yourself known as a liar."  

She started to grin; her cheeks stretching back unnaturally far to portray her entire array of pointed teeth.  "But then, I only said I was disappointed; not surprised.  You've been a liar your whole life, haven't you?  Is there even a shred of truth to anything you are or make yourself out to be?"  Her cheeks returned to a more normal position.  "Answer the questions like you said you would; or don't.  The damage you've done for yourself is irreparable now.  Unless you decide to woman up and live up to the expectations you've instilled, I don't think people are going to believe you much longer."  

Samantha smiled and held her hands behind her back, staring silently at Lilith with a bright smile, but that same, soulless, wide-eyed stare; like a leopard staring eagerly at is' prey, waiting patiently to strike it's wounded prey with a final killing blow.  "Would you like me to repeat the questions a little more slowly for you?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 (HIVE Academy)    Day 1 (HIVE Academy)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 11:10 am

Harpy managed to calm herself down and wiped the tears from her eyes. Thankfully Lilith wasn't mad at her for laughing at her old school she always got yelled at when she laughed like this, Thank god for this school actually having teachers who understood her. She then heard what Samantha was saying and looked at her with a blink. Did she really think that Lillith was going to sit back and let a student talk to her like that? Or did she know she wouldn't so she did it to get punished or something?

Wow she even kept going after the first part! Seriously was this girl asking to be horribly punished or was she stupid? They are after all in the torture room, and shes bad mouthing the teacher who teaches how to mentally break people and the first teacher to bring a class to the torture room and it was the first day so clearly shed be teaching them how to use it! What was samantha thinking? She is literally bad mouthing the worst possible teacher in the worst possible place!

But if she did get punished as bad as she hoped, she wanted to be there to see it. Not because she hated samantha or anything she just really liked watching that kind of stuff to harpy it was like watching a feature film at a movie theater and then wanting to throw all the rest of your money to the owner of the theater because you thought the film was that good and because it beat all your hopes you had for the film.

Harpy put on a straight face and rose her hand and when called on without looking at samantha she asked with a straight face and calm tone. "Madam why would someone think it would be smart to bad mouth a teacher of your skills in the worst possible place on campus? And even have the nerve to call you dumb when no one hear thinks you are such and just makes themselves look incompetent. Then call you a liar when you just went through several students answering their questions? I know they could just be dumb or might 'enjoy' being punished but what other possibilities could there be for such actions?" She asked as she held her pencil to her note book ready to take notes on what she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 (HIVE Academy)    Day 1 (HIVE Academy)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day 1 (HIVE Academy)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2