Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Nicer Kind of Evil (DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Nicer Kind of Evil (DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Nicer Kind of Evil (DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Nicer Kind of Evil (DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Nicer Kind of Evil (DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Nicer Kind of Evil (DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Nicer Kind of Evil (DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Nicer Kind of Evil (DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Nicer Kind of Evil (DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Nicer Kind of Evil (DD) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Nicer Kind of Evil (DD) - Page 2 Voting_barA Nicer Kind of Evil (DD) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Nicer Kind of Evil (DD) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Nicer Kind of Evil (DD) - Page 2 Voting_barA Nicer Kind of Evil (DD) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Nicer Kind of Evil (DD)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

A Nicer Kind of Evil (DD) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nicer Kind of Evil (DD)   A Nicer Kind of Evil (DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 8:10 am

Not only had Kiara come from humble beginnings but she had taken her father's shamanistic ideology which forbade excessive material possessions. Yet she wasn't scathing when faced with decadence. In actuality she thought there was something beautiful in the perception of beauty. Nobody knew how it worked, good taste was just something individuals seemed to have. Ashleigh seemed to demonstrate that innate ability. Wealth could enrich the soul if flaunted in this way. It was not, as some religions believed, corrupting. Distracting maybe - as was her dad's beliefs - but material possession had not made her mothers or brothers evil people.

...not made her mothers evil people at least.

"Wow. It's very glamorous, erm, Miss Viper. You're so lucky." Kiara ran a hand over the polished finish on the wooden chairs. It made her want stuff. If Miss Viper adorned her accommodation just half as well as this she would be spoiled. Tzul smiled openly, "You must do many kind and generous things for your family to be rewarded so handsomely."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Nicer Kind of Evil (DD)   A Nicer Kind of Evil (DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 1:50 pm

Ashleigh couldn't help but smile as she watched Kiara take it all in, her face darkening though when she mentioned her family rewarding her "I built this with the money my parents owed me yes, but they did not give it willingly, they gave me to an orphanage as a baby, when I was old enough I tracked them down, to find them living the high life without me, they never wanted me, I took what was rightfully mine, and built this empire with it, and it's still growing, soon I will have Jump City in the palm of my hand and no one will be able to stop me" she spoke in a very serious tone.

Ashleigh would then suddenly smile at Kiara "anyway, I should show you to the apartments so you can get settled in, how close to this place do you want to be?" she asked her.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Nicer Kind of Evil (DD)   A Nicer Kind of Evil (DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 7:49 pm

Kiara had misspoke. She hadn't meant to imply that Miss Viper's family were rewarding her, but that her family was being rewarded. Yet as her employer delved further into her explanation, it became more and more awkward to correct the miscommunication. As always it was the question unasked that gave the most potent information. Miss Viper didn't care for her family. Tzul couldn't imagine a life without her parents in it, but she would be careful not to mention family around Ashleigh again.

That stuff about the future of Jump City washed straight over Kiara. She was just glad generous people like Miss Viper were taking an interest in their local community.

When asked about the apartment Tzul gave a start. She hesitated before answering, "Apologies Miss, I don't want to keep bringing it up, but what about the uniforms? You said there would be more to discuss when we got here. Can you show me one, maybe?" Removing her mask, Kiara ran her hand gently down the feathers, "I usually make all my own stuff. It's been a long while since I got to wear something made by someone else. Exciting." Her hope was that it was stylish in a way she, as a country girl from Mesoamerica, had not envisioned before. Good clothing could inspire.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Nicer Kind of Evil (DD)   A Nicer Kind of Evil (DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 11:10 am

Ashleigh would nod when Kiara asked about the uniforms "well since this place is a nicer place, away from the night club area, the uniforms are a little more plain" she told her, pointing to one of the other waitresses who was dressed in a simple button-up shirt and a pencil skirt.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Nicer Kind of Evil (DD)   A Nicer Kind of Evil (DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 7:26 pm

Kiara's mouth dropped. Her dreams were shattered. Far from flamboyant, the outfit was instead reserved and formal. She couldn't imagine wearing something so conformist. For many years now she had been wearing what she herself had made. Even at her last funeral she had been slathered in the paste of shamanistic mourning (which turned out to be edible).

But that's what getting a job meant. Conforming. Kiara hung her head and sighed. Maybe she could get away with resewing the buttons with coloured thread. And some hair decoration. Her braid came quite far down her back. There was a lot to work with if she wanted to change styles. She didn't even consider the implications her length had on food hygiene.

"Okay. Let's go see about this accommodation." She raised her head a little, "Distance is no problem for me. Maintenance is though. I do not want a plot of land so large that if I neglect it for a couple days it sours."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Nicer Kind of Evil (DD)   A Nicer Kind of Evil (DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 3:43 pm

Ashleigh would see Kiara's disappointment and gave a small smile to her, such an innocent soul, truly innocent, it melted her cold heart slightly "I'm sure we can come up with something that you'll be happy with, you can wear pretty things in your hair and such" she said.

Kiara then wanted to see the apartments, she would nod and lead her out of the club, up the elevator and into the city, it was about 30 minutes walk from the warehouse area, a place called Sunshine Apartments, despite the name it just looked like any other dull apartment building, walking in and up to the landlord who was in the middle of cleaning the floors "Steve I need the key for apartment 4" she said simply, Steve would toss her the key with a grunt "don't worry, he's friendly once you get to know him" said Ashleigh as she led Kiara up to the second floor, turning the key in the door and opening it to a decent sized apartment, although it was very bare bones apart from carpets and wallpaper and a toilet and bathtub "don't worry, I can get people to get you a bed and such, all basic needs are free, I'll even throw in a microwave with your oven" she said with a small smile "and if you need anything else just ask, any problems with the plumbing or other homey things, just let Steve know, he lives in the apartment on the bottom floor" she said, allowing Kiara some time to look around.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Nicer Kind of Evil (DD)   A Nicer Kind of Evil (DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 11:52 am

If the uniforms were a let down, then the apartment gave her an excited little buzz. She had resolved to stay in Jump City. And if this was hers, then she wouldn't have to sleep under the stars for a very long time. Just the thought of ready access to a shower pleased her. Even a jungle child could value simple sterile living. She had been a wanderer for so long she did not know how to settle. Kiara was glad of the man named Steve almost as much as the apartment itself.

She turned to Ashleigh and bowed lavishly. "Thank you Miss Viper. You have welcomed me into your world and shared all that you have, even though I am a stranger. I had thought the people of California had forgotten hospitality. Yet even amongst my own people, what you have done for me here is worthy of recognition. I won't soon forget it." Even if she was now burdened with a job. Menial labour could have its own pleasures though. It lulls the mind for one. And soundness of mind was not a guarantee for shamans such as her, "I will repay you where I can. Given time."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Nicer Kind of Evil (DD)   A Nicer Kind of Evil (DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 3:24 pm

Ashleigh would give her a small smile "don't worry about repayment, just do your job and that will be enough, your pay is weekly so you'll have lots of money for whatever food you want and such" she told her calmly "if there's nothing else you need then I'll get back to the club and start arrangements for the add-ons, if you need me then Steve has my number" she said before taking her leave and heading back to the club.

[The End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nicer Kind of Evil (DD)   A Nicer Kind of Evil (DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Nicer Kind of Evil (DD)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2