Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans) Vote_lcapI beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans) Voting_barI beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans) Vote_lcapI beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans) Voting_barI beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans) Empty
PostSubject: I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans)   I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 11:07 pm

Jenny carried Miley having just found her in a small pool of her own blood and ice. Her ice and destruction of the area around it was a clear sign that she had been in a fight and the bad level of damage done to her face showed that it had most likely been bashed into the ice over and over and over till it got to its badly bloody state and her being knocked out.

Jenny didn't know who did it nor did she have real money to pay for surgeries or protection for her while she would be in a hospital so she went somewhere that she knew could keep her safe and had a mini hospital like area on the inside where she had at least one friend left. Jenny landed at the front door from her flight and banged her head on the door not wanting to place miley on the ground to knock.

She hoped toji would show up he was the only titan she knew was there that wouldn't really have negative feelings towards her. "TOJI IF YOU'RE IN THERE I NEED HELP ASAP!" She shouted looking up the side of the tower knowing there was a camera there somewhere and wanted to show him or anyone who was there her face so they knew the true urgency of the issue since miley was still bleeding badly.

Jenny after a moment placed her on the ground and started to heal the top layer of the wounds but she didn't want to heal the bones yet since shed have to realign them first or else all shed do is extend the bones out piercing more flesh and causing mileys facial bones to be aligned incorrectly but at least she could lower the amount of her bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans)   I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 11:14 pm

A second later after she calls out and begins healing up Miley, the boy blurs out, panic written on his features."What happened?!who did this?! Is she gonna be OK?What can I do?! Are you OK?!What you need me to?!"  His brows scrunch down.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans)   I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 11:27 pm

Jenny looked up as he arrived and picked up miley again. ""I think she got into a fight or something cause i looked like she was in one where i found her and im pretty sure that some one bashed her face into the ground to get her to this state. I don;t know who and possibly i can heal her but not correctly realign her bones in her face to perfectly realign them. I wouldnt know exactly what i would be doing but i know that the tower has a medical bay that might have something that could help her or something i'm not sure but i'm fine and i need access to the medical bay and i need to know that if something goes wrong or something that i can rely on this being a safe place for her to stay cause i don't know who did this to her and if its the people after me she needs 100% protection at all times or they could come back and kill her."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans)   I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 11:33 pm

Toji listens, his brow furrowed. Oh no....Gulping, the boy nods."They're gonna kill me for letting unauthorized people in, but that doesn't matter. Get her to the medical bay." He blurs inside, clearing the way and getting out of the way, waiting anxiously by the medi-room door.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans)   I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 11:44 pm

"Titans are suppose to help people in need and miley clearly is in dire need of help so if they yell at you tell them that. Besides she was a titan once too..." She said as she ran in kicking the door closed before running to the medical bay. She skid to a stop and laid miley on the bed and looked around trying to think. "uhh.... %#!@ um..." she was trying to think or look for something to realign mileys bones before looking to toji. "I dont have my computer on me but if you have one I can find info on how to exactly help her or if someone is here that already knows how to fix her bones so i can heal them get them." she said a bit panicked she clearly saw miley as a friend and wanted to help her just as much as toji.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans)   I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 12:37 am

Yang walked forward from the med bay door. She had heard what happened, and she currently had the med bay systems analyzing Miley's bio-structure. "Spouting exposition helps no one." She said flatly, pressing a few buttons on her gauntlets. Luckily Hotwire had programmed most of this already. Yang never claimed to be a doctor, but when it's translated into a computer language like this...yeah. That helped.

She sat herself down, finishing up her tests. "Her skull is fractured, but we should be able to mend it here. She's also suffered some minor trauma and internal bleeding, but the tissue is already being repaired by the system." The machine lowered itself onto her, covering her body as it did its work, and supplying Miley a steady supply of oxygen, anesthesia, and whatever else would keep her body running.

"And now we have the luxury of waiting until it finishes." She walked back to the door without even stopping to look at Jenny. "Cmon you two. Out you go. Give her some space."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans)   I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 8:10 am

Normally, Toji would tease her about cussing in front of him, but this wasn't exactly the time."Y-Yah.....let me go get my laptop...." But then Yang appears. He tenses, but she didn't seem angry...Relaxing, he listens close,nodding.So she as gonna be OK....The boy follows her out."Yes,Alpha Sister Yang." Noticing how she was avoiding looking at Jenny, his jaw tenses.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans)   I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 2:36 pm

Jenny froze as she heard Yang's voice having haven't hear it or seen her in months but luckily Yang focused on helping Miley. Thankfully Yang also knew what she was doing. Miley was un bad shape to say the least but apparently according to Yang the machines could fix her up so luckily Jenny picked the best place to bring her. Jenny looked down as Yang just walked by without looking at her.

She couldn't blame her with how she had left when she did and if anything Jenny was just glad that she wasn't yelling or taking out her frustrations with jenny on miley like she was afriad was going to happen. Jenny looked to Miley once more before making her way out of the room and left the area and sat down on the ground leaning against the wall when they arrived in the room yang would lead them to.

'Just.... stay silent.... just don't say a word and just sit here and don't get in their way and when Miley's better and has a safe place to stay leave.... just what ever you do don't say anything or get in the way you don't want to start a fight....' Jenny thought to herself as she crossed her arms and rested them on her knees and leaned forward resting her cheek on her arms as she looked off trying not to stay at anyone.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans)   I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 11:16 pm

Yang was leaning on the wall, just in case something went wrong with the machines. Hotwire had created them, so she knew they were good, but it was just for caution. She looked at Toji and crossed her arms. "For once I'm not gonna yell at you for letting people in. You did the right thing." She said, looking in through the window. "If it were pretty much anyone else though, I'd have sent them to the hospital. Miley however...wouldn't do well there."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans)   I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 11:44 pm

Toji blurs over to Jenny, giving her a reassuring hug, and relaxes as Yang reassures him he'd done the right thing this time. The boy nods, then glances at Yang, then Jenny, his nose flaring slightly in frustration. He hated it when packmates were on the outs,
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans)   I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 12:39 am

Jenny glanced up but looked back down not saying a word as he hugged her and noticed his reaction to how they were acting with each other. She hoped Toji wouldn't say anything.... have to explain exactly why they were acting the way they were would just cause problems and just bad memories to come up. She silently closed her eyes and just waited there.

Meanwhile In Miley's Head.

Miley's eyes slowly opened as she slowly sat up looking around her eyes slowly going wide as her heart started to rapidly beat. She quickly scrambled up to her feet but then  fell down again as she felt cold metal jerk her neck and wrists down. She looked to her wrists ankles and her eyes got watery "No....." There were tight shackles linked to chains that were attached to the walls. "N-no I escaped no"  She lightly grabbed the one at her neck tears rolling down her cheeks as she now spoke in Feconic.

"No.... I made it away.... I.... I....." Red eyes appears past the bars that towered over her and around her in the darkness. "Such a delusional child....." She looked at the eyes in fear as she quickly moved back against the wall as a man walked into the cage. "No please no no!" she pleaded crying. "Hush now child.... we both know what happens next.... you changed far too much on the surface.... you want to be my good little girl right...? Well lets start with un tainting your mind from what those pesky humans taught you...."

She turned her head away as he kneeled down still towering over her and grabbed hold of the top of her head. "Now lets start with the fact that they made you think that you were allowed to be anything but my perfect evil little girl... " He said grinning at her and she cried more. "No...... Please.... no...." He clenched her head until she shouted in pain. "NEVER TELL ME NO YOU BRAT." He roared at her and threw her against the wall hard enough for her to cough up blood. She held herself and thought as he walked over to her again.

'I escaped..... how.... why am I trapped again..... was.... was it all just a dream....... was..... w......' she clenched herself more as the light in the room faded into darkness.

((OOC: what her father generally looks like

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans)   I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I beg for help from ex titans (HB/Titans)
Page 1 of 1