Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A haunting we will go!  (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A haunting we will go!  (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A haunting we will go!  (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A haunting we will go!  (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A haunting we will go!  (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A haunting we will go!  (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A haunting we will go!  (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A haunting we will go!  (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A haunting we will go!  (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A haunting we will go!  (Energy) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA haunting we will go!  (Energy) - Page 2 Voting_barA haunting we will go!  (Energy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A haunting we will go!  (Energy) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA haunting we will go!  (Energy) - Page 2 Voting_barA haunting we will go!  (Energy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A haunting we will go! (Energy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

A haunting we will go!  (Energy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A haunting we will go! (Energy)   A haunting we will go!  (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 6:47 pm

Harpy soon came back and bowed to Samantha "Hello~ I and the spooooooky scarecrow whose toxins can make you see your worst fears and sadly I don't sell my toxins on the black market so my alter ego harpy cant take them and go to town with them." She said with a 'spooky' voice and then giggled walking in and looked at herself in her mirror making sure that all her costume looked right which it really did in fact the only reason it wasn't perfect was that badly taken photos from news papers can only go so far as references. She then turned to Samantha and smiled "so you ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A haunting we will go! (Energy)   A haunting we will go!  (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 8:29 pm

Samantha smiled brightly at the sight of Harpy's delightfully horrific costume. "Yup! I'm ready to go. I got us bags, too." She handed Harpy a trick-or-treat bag. "Sweet costume, by the way. Again, try to get people to ask me what mine is. It'll be fun, trust me."

Later; Samantha would skip along by Harpy's side as they approached the residential area, holding her hand along the way if she was okay with that.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A haunting we will go! (Energy)   A haunting we will go!  (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 12:44 am

Harpy chuckled and smiled taking the bag. "Glad you like it and trust me I will, the look of confusion when I bring it up will be plenty of fun alone, now let's get going." She said as she left with her later on she walked with her down the sidewalk and held her hand gently. She smiled happily as they approached a house. "So ready for the first house Samantha?" She asked many other kids walking around in costume with bags.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A haunting we will go! (Energy)   A haunting we will go!  (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 10:22 pm

"Oh you bet I am!" Samantha exclaimed, walking with Harpy up to the first house and ringing the doorbell.  A middle-aged woman answered the door and Samantha exclaimed, "Trick or treat!"  ^^  The woman smiled back at them.  "Happy Halloween!" she responded, offering them some treats.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A haunting we will go! (Energy)   A haunting we will go!  (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 4:02 am

Harpy spoke happily with Samantha and Samantha would notice her using a raspy boyish like voice now. "Trick or treat!" She smiled and held out her bag accepting the treats and smiled. "Thank you and may I ask you a question? I wanna see how well others think my little sister and I did on our costumes! We've been working so hard on them and I want to see if people can tell what we were aiming for so if you wouldn't mind, could you tell me what my little sister and I are dressed up as?" She asked and could probably pass off as a boy who hadn't hit puberty fully yet and also her lie was played off like it was the truth as she asked it.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A haunting we will go! (Energy)   A haunting we will go!  (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 2:08 am

Happily accepting the goodies, Samantha quickly peered into her less empty bag to see what was thrown in.  The woman stopped and put a finger to her chin when Harpy inquired about their costumes.  "Well I can tell that you're a scarecrow; a very good one too.  Scariest I've seen so far." she said to Harpy before turning her attention to Samantha.  "And you...a princess?" Samantha lifted her head and grinned, shaking it.  "Nope!  Guess again."  :3  "Okay; uuummmm, I don't know.  What are you dressed as?"  Samantha grinned a little wider.  "A human."  

Suddenly her grin faded and the corners of her cheeks tore back along her face.  Her skull split in two as her mouth opened wide and her head seemed to unfold itself and come open.  Out of it emerged a plethora of slime covered tentacles, two of which held her eyes at the ends of them like eye-stalks.  The woman let out a scream of genuine horror, dropping her entire tub of candy as she scrambled back.  A few jaws could be seen near the base of the dozen tentacles squirming and flailing from out of her neck, grinning and cackling and hissing at their first victim.  "dO yoU LIke iT~?" they asked in unison, both eyes still focused firmly on the woman. "WHAT ARE YOU...!" she screamed, back a far distance now and nearly on the floor.

(OOC: pausing halfway through in case Harpy had something to add before Samantha resumed normality.)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A haunting we will go! (Energy)   A haunting we will go!  (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 2:18 pm

Harpy smiled brightly bouncing "Correct! You got my costume right! Hours of work all not for nothing!" She said happily she said still using the same boyish tone. "And scary too!! Awesome but my little sisters is way better in my opinion. She looked to Samantha then slowly to the woman with a creepy wide grin as Samantha said a human. Harpy tilted her head to one side "She's my sister mam..... it's rude to shout at children like that.... you know that right...?"

She said angling her head down to shadow over her eyes as a few crows fly over and land on her head. "I don't like people being me to my sister..." a few more flew over and landed by Harpy as they slowly started to fill the lawn. "Especially if they should know better to not be rude to little girls..... now.... she asked you a question mam..... do you like her costume..... she worked oh so hard on it......"
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A haunting we will go! (Energy)   A haunting we will go!  (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 1:49 am

The woman stared in disbelief with one hand over her mouth, holding back another scream.  This was the freakiest thing she'd ever seen.  She couldn't tell if they were serious or just a really, really good Halloween scare.  She slumped against a wall, unsure what to say or do.  She kept repeating something along the lines of, "Oh my god, that's the scariest thing I've ever seen."  As she tried to steady herself and inch closer, she stammered still; "Yeah...that's...  Oh my god, how are you doing that?"  Slowly, Samantha's face seemed to reconstruct itself.  She grinned to the woman.  "That'sa secret~"  :3  

The woman just stood and stared a little longer, turning her attention to the scarecrow.  Harpy honestly seemed more threatening, and she still couldn't tell if this was a facade or an actual threat.  "S-sorry...I-I just..." she couldn't even finish.  She was lost for words.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A haunting we will go! (Energy)   A haunting we will go!  (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 12:03 am

Harpy stared into her eyes as all the crows slowly all started to stare at the woman, the way she looked at her was if she was now apart of her costume but her eyes still separate from it and on its own stared the woman down. "I'm sorry mam...." she said in the same malish voice but in an eerie tone that mad one question if harpy was even human anymore. ".... I just...." she repeated the words the woman said moments before. "I just dont think I just is a proper answer to my sisters question.... and I really dont want my sister to wait on an answer since its wasting our time we could be using to visit more houses.... so.... I just think you should answer her already....." She said as all the crows stared the woman down with her.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A haunting we will go! (Energy)   A haunting we will go!  (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 1:27 am

While Harpy stared down the woman with a merciless gaze, Samantha stood still and smiled with all the innocence of an actual child. Confused and scared by the mixed signals, she managed to respond; "Yes..yes it's a very good costume. Very realistic.." Samantha turned on her heel and beamed smugly up at Harpy, knuckles on her hips. "Ha! See? This one's a smart one. I told you mine was better than yours." Razz Turning back to the lady, Samantha added with that same cheerful, innocent tone. "You should have seen the last person that said bad things about our costumes; like theirs was cooler or something. Sissy here decorated an entire house using what was left of 'm." :3

Okay...verdict reached. She was definitely no longer getting mixed signals anymore.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A haunting we will go! (Energy)   A haunting we will go!  (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 3:18 am

She smirked at the woman's response and slowly looked down to Samantha. She placed a hand on Samantha's head and smiled a twisted smile and spoke in a similar tone. "Trust me I still have another costume under even that one I showed you sister, It's kinda like yours but Harpy isn't coming out just yet so yeah you win for now sis...." She jerked her head a few times and turned it to look at the woman with a horribly crooked neck at a odd angle like that of a bird as Samantha talked to the woman.

"Rich kids are such brats...." she held a limp hand at the woman and rose her pointer finger limply as a crow flew over and landed on it. "You weren't rude to us entirely so... you get a treat too...." the crow then dry heaved before barfing up a finger that then landed in the bowl at the woman's feet. She then lowered her arm as the birds all then flew off suddenly and the eerie tone from harpy faded as she smiled a bright smile acting as if nothing had just happened. "Come on sis let's go to the next house!"
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A haunting we will go! (Energy)   A haunting we will go!  (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 3:54 pm

The woman screamed and just about threw up when she saw what the crow puked up for her, staring in horror at the two of them. Samantha jumped up and down with a happy smile. "Yay! More candy! More people!" she yelled, grabbing Harpy's hand again. The woman looked up again, speechless as they left.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A haunting we will go! (Energy)   A haunting we will go!  (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 5:14 am

Harpy smiled and held her hand and started to walk off with her. "I hope that we can make it to the good houses before others get all the good candy." She said in her boy raspy voice casually as if nothing happened still while she walked off. One bird though flew back over and grabbed some candy in its beck before flying off and over to Harpy and Samantha dropping one piece in each of their bags and flew off again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A haunting we will go! (Energy)   A haunting we will go!  (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A haunting we will go! (Energy)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2