Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 3 Vote_lcapFacing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 3 Voting_barFacing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 3 Vote_lcapFacing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 3 Voting_barFacing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)

Go down 
+2
Hellbreaker
Thr33
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)   Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 10:24 pm

A voice speaks up."You certainly subdued it,alright, and you should be proud." Toji strides past his Alpha,or is it one of his alphas, now that Yang was back?Anyways, he strides past Hotwire, smiling."It's not easy, fighting back from within your own mind." The halfling nods."And we're here to help, as well, OK? We'll help you sort it out."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)   Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 10:27 pm

"Exactly. But we can only do that if you cooperate. Help us help you and all that." Hotwire said. He seemed a little more reserved. He had no idea what caused it, and how dangerous her powers could end up being.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)   Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 10:40 pm

A voice distracted from the conversation for a moment as a shorter blue haired boy walked into the room. Her eyes widened as she recognized him as Lightning Wolf, a Titan and one of the boys from the video. He wore a smile, despite what she might've done to him.

"I'm...I'm so sorry if I hurt you in any way," she started, speaking quickly with a pleading voice, before calming back down quickly. "Thank you, so much, for stopping me and thank you for offering to help. I don't want to hurt people, I need to make sure I'm in control of this before going home."

At that moment she thought back to her mother. She'd have to be insanely worried, concerned...maybe disappointed. "You called my mom. What did she say? Does she know what I did?"

She was a night away from being sent away to a psychiatric hospital most likely. Maybe her mom considered this just as good as an assisted living home.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)   Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 11:03 pm

Toji shakes his head,grinning."Aw, don't worry. I don't mind, so long as others are safe...Sorry we had to hurt you." The boy nods. He wished she wouldnt keep saying what she did...it wasn't her fault,but that bugger that had come forth.Oh well,steps, Toji, steps."Yes, we called your mom..She had a message for you, OK? She said she thought this,staying with us, would be best, and that she loves you, as far as I remember."He thinks,then nods."You won't be treated badly here, OK?"
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)   Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 12:57 am

The kitten that Carrie noticed earlier started to awaken now. Kasha lifted himself up to a sitting position as he yawned, shaking his head once and licking his nose as he looked around. Getting his bearings again, he was relieved to see Carrie awake and doing relatively well, though seeming to be in shock. She must have just woken up too.

"What did I miss?" the familiar voice spoke into the minds of all three present, having caught only that Toji said she wouldn't be treated badly here.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)   Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 6:49 pm

Kuro walked in, and walked over to the girl. He cast a glance at Harmon, and then at Toji and Metamorphi, before kneeling down beside her. He then did something very surprising; he slid his mask up and looked her in the eyes. Maybe she would be intimidated by how emotionless his face was, but it wasn't his intent. "I apologize for hurting you. I got a balloon for when you're done." He put the mask back down and went to the corner, just observing them.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)   Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 6:52 pm

"We're doing what we can to not give any specifics surrounding your condition. Especially not until we know more. We explained that you might have meta-human capacity, but nothing else." Hotwire said as the others entered.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)   Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 11:45 pm

Soon, most of the Titans that she had met were in the room. The Titan she'd heard referred to as 'The Black Reaper' approached her and removed his mask as he spoke. His eyes were dark and completely devoid of, well, anything really, much like his face. Truthfully, it was more chilling than it was comforting, but she appreciated the thought nonetheless. She forced a smile for Reaper's gesture, if only to reinforce a positive relationship.

Suddenly, a voice rang through Carrie's head again. It was the voice from her dream and, for a moment, she wondered whether she was still asleep. "Who is this?" She thought, urgently searching for the origin around the room, but all she could see was the animal on her bed that had now awoken. But...it couldn't be...

Carrie nodded as Hotwire spoke. She wondered whether her time here would truly be as a guest, or as a prisoner, regardless of what they were saying. Still, it seemed like she didn't have much of a choice at this point. The voice in her head. Was it another monster? Why did it help her? None of the Titans seemed to notice it, so it probably wasn't one of them.

"Thank you...For real, thank you all so much. I don't know what you'll be getting out of this, but I really do appreciate it. I know that you're all very busy...you're the...the Teen Titans. You've got so many people you need to worry about outside of yourselves. If there's anything I can do to repay you while I'm here, just let me know."

Carrie turned to move back to sit on her bed, closer to the corner where Kuro was standing, wondering what he meant by the balloon and waited to see if there was anything more any of them needed to know, give her or tell her.

"It's been a long night and, I'm feeling tired," She started saying as there seemed to be a party forming in her new room. "If there isn't anything else...I'd appreciate it if I could get some rest..."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)   Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 12:22 am

Toji looks at Kasha when he wakes up, and he narrows his eyes, reaching out to give a casual scratch behind the cats ear. -Wait....I know you....Kasha?! Well, I'll be!! Nice to see you again!How's the little one doing? Next you see her, tell her I say hello, k?Oh...Well, we're just trying to get her settled is all, from what I can tell.And it appears she needs rest. See ya!-Toji grins at Carrie."Ey,don't worry. Glad to help. You rest well, OK?" He turns, walking out to go to his room.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)   Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 2:51 am

Kasha watched the scene unfold as still more people entered, checking up on their refugee. He grinned and squinted his eyes as he felt Toji's hand begin to scratch behind his ears. He responded to Toji privately, "She is doing quite well; I will let her know that I met you again. I will continued to stay with Carrie for now. Take care and be safe."

As Toji left and Carrie sat down to rest, Kasha realized he was going to get to sleep a while longer. The kitten trotted over and started to crawl into Carrie's lap, planting thoughts into her subconscious as he touched her. Simply put, she would get a sense of confirmation that this strange kitten HAD to be the voice that she heard earlier. The process of implanting the thought was subtle and Carrie would think that she had come to the conclusion on her own based on her own thoughts or a strong hunch.

While everyone else talked or left, Kasha made himself comfortable in Carrie's lap and started to purr for her, wanting to stay snuggled with the girl. Rather than add to the hundreds of things she already had to think about, Kasha stayed silent and instead decided to talk to Carrie after she'd had a good rest. In the meantime, he'd monitor her sleep and ensure that the nightmare didn't return; or if it did, he would at least be ready to help repel it.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)   Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 8:32 pm

Kuro would simply give a silent nod to Carrie as she thanked them all for helping her and doing a service to the city. He soon walked out as she said that she wanted some rest, and brought in the single red balloon he had retrieved for her. He handed it off to her, slightly bowing, before leaving. "Goodnight, Carrie."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)   Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 7:32 pm

Hotwire gave a confirmatory nod. He placed a communicator next to her bed. "If you need anything, just use this." He said before turning heel and leaving the room. Once the rest had left, he'd face them.

"Alright. I know this is an unusual situation, but we're looking at a potentially dangerous power. If we can monitor her, we may be able to place preventative measures. And remember, keep me posted on anything of note she tells you. Anything at all."
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)   Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 10:18 pm

The boys were being respectful of Carrie and left the room quickly. Carrie nodded to each of them as they passed by and gave a small uncomfortable smile. She stared at the communicator that Hotwire had left on her bed and found that she couldn't respond to them as they spoke. Suddenly the situation became much clearer. Carrie slowly petted the dark kitten that sat rolled up in her lap as she reached over and grabbed the yellow circle that had been stamped with a capital 'T'.

She hadn't heard of the Titans being a rehab center or anything. If what they were saying was true, she should be sent off to some government facility to be pacified completely. She wasn't just there for her safety, that communicator wasn't just for anyone. The idea seemed so daunting that she didn't even want to spell it out. Could she do something like that? Carrie wasn't too sure.

Carried laid back onto her pillow and stared at her door, nervously. It would be a while before this place would seem like home, but she felt obligated to stay here for now. She wasn't safe anywhere else. With a shudder, Carrie stared at the ceiling, waiting for sleep to take her...curious to see what would happen next...

<-------END------->
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)   Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3