Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFacing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 2 Voting_barFacing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFacing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 2 Voting_barFacing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)

Go down 
+2
Hellbreaker
Thr33
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)   Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 12:17 am

Just as the monster was about to sink its teeth into the girl, a strange laugh flowed through the air. The creature grunted and spun around, staring at the hallway wall; a mirror with itself staring back.

"Always? Will you really be here always?"

"What? What is this trickery!?" The beast growled as he slashed at the mirror, breaking the glass as the laughter continue, a face laughing, amused, in each fragment as it rained down to the ground.

"You are but a shadow; a weak, temporary existence. You have no soul, no future; you are nothing."

The voice continued to echo through the halls, its walls bending and swaying as the voice spoke. The dream was weakening, Carrie could tell. The monster roared and bounded back up the stairs. Carrie, curiously followed.

"WHERE ARE YOU!?" The beast flung curtains to the side and flipped the couch angrily as it looked for the source of the voice.

"You only exist for one reason, and when the day comes that you cannot fulfill that reason, you will cease to exist all together." The voice continued to ring through the house, antagonizing the beast, Carrie staring in awe as it started to freak out. She'd never seen the beast show any emotion other than...hate...or was it anger? Now it was starting to taste something different: fear.

The beast clawed at the walls madly. "WHERE IS IT!? WHERE IS THE VOICE!?"

"You act as though the child should fear you, but in truth, it is you that fears her."

The beast's eyes grew wide as the voice spoke. Carrie looked at it and softly spoke. "It...It fears...Me?"

---

In the real world, the beast smashed a car in anger as Toji yelled at it. The beast turned and glared at the boy with hate in its eyes. It then jumped up, grabbing onto the ledge of a building and roared as a silhouette in the frame of the moon. Two of the Titans charged it, grabbing hold and sending a strong surge of electricity through it.

---

Carrie followed the creature as it rampaged into the kitchen, flipping the table madly, breathing heavily, nearly convulsing.

"For if she ever stops being afraid, you will cease to exist. You are dependent upon her, you NEED her to exist; but we both know she doesn't need you."

The beast would hurdled on the ground, grasping at its head, roaring in anger and madness. Carrie walked slowly up to it as it yelled, placing its hand on its head. It always seemed much bigger than this, but it could know fear too. Moments passed when Carrie realized that the speaking stopped, the beast stared at her, smiling widely, planning on going on the offensive again. Carrie removed her hand as the beast reared back and let out a deafening roar right in the girl's face.

Holding her stance, Carrie stood her ground in defiance of the beast. With a dismayed look on its face, the beast curled back and slowly walked backwards until it bumped into the oven.

"You won't hurt me...You need me. I'm...I'm NOT SCARED ANYMORE!"

With a swift motion, Carrie threw the monster into the oven. Monster roared in mad protest as she slowly tried to close it. With all her strength, she leaned her shoulder into the glass and kept pushing, forcing the monster further and further in. With a low thud, the oven finally clamped shut and the roaring stopped.

Carrie stood in the room for a moment. It was so quiet. It was just her and her house. She had conquered the beast...but what was that voice?

BZZZT!

A huge burn flowed through her body, making her fall to her knees in excruciating pain. She screamed as the pain didn't stop and blacked out.

---

The beast, holding on with all its energy loosened its grip as the combo was used on it, sending it flying to the ground, making a crater as it landed. Dust flew, clouding vision. As the dust would settle, instead of a beast lying in the small crater, a girl with cuts, bruises, blood and dust covering her laid unconscious in a night gown.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)   Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 3:04 pm

Toji blinks as they talk about shocking her. Considering he was still on hold, you could understand that he was at least slightly concerned."Wait..hold on.."Then it jumps, his hold tearing loose. He slams into the ground, and hops up just as they take the monster down.The dust clears, and he spots a girl lying in the crater.The halfling blurs over, kneeling to check on her."OK..still alive..she seems to have regained control..." Despite the situation, Tojis move curls into a smile."Well done." He looks up."Mo, Curly, you two OK?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)   Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 4:11 pm

Meta grabbed onto the beast and held on with all his might, the current passed through him and over to the beast, which made the beast roar in pain before it fell to the ground, Meta fell with it. He braced for landing and rolled, although the impact of the beast against the ground sent Meta rolling in the other way, hitting a car. Meta got to his feet after his less then graceful landing and waited for the dust to clear, when it had he found himself looking down at the form of the girl they had heard screaming earlier.

Toji zoomed over and checked on the girl's condition, then asked if Meta and Kuro were okay, Meta hoped that no one had seen his landing and decided to operate on the assumption that no one had seen it Yeah, I'm okay. he walked over to the girl and looked down at her The only question is, what now? What should we do about her? he wanted to get everyone's thoughts on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)   Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 9:32 pm

Kasha watched in amusement as his influence seemed to have been...much more effective than anticipated. The reaction was exactly what he had wanted, though, so he certainly wasn't complaining.

The girl finally was released from the nightmare, now taking her true form as she laid on the pavement in her night gown. Seeing as the conflict was over, Kasha saw no reason not to step out now. Taking the form of a wolf once again, Kasha began to step out of the shadows and approach the young heroes and the girl. More focused on her than the other three, the wolf came close enough to sniff her and get her scent. Again they would hear his voice in their minds, "I will stay with her for now, to ensure that the shadow does not regain control of her again. She cannot remain here, of course, but I insist on staying with her."
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)   Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 1:06 am

(OOC: Uh, are we skipping Acrimony/Wrath/Kyte/whatever he's going by now?)
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)   Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 10:37 am

(OOC: No, I just got the order wrong. He'll be posting; don't skip him.)
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)   Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 10:43 am

OOC: Sorry guys, been sick. Here ya go.

BIC: Kuro straightened up, retracting the cable into his belt as he brushed off his sleeve. He watched Meta take quite a hard landing, but didn't comment, looking at Toji as he asked him and meta if they were okay. "I am fine, Lightning Wolf." He looked down at the girl that they had incapacitated. "To think a girl so small could rampage like this..."

He watched as the wolf came out of the shadows and said he would stay with her. Kuro stared at it as Metamorphi voiced his concerns about what they should do with her. "...she created that monster, whether she meant to or not. In my opinion we should take her back to the Tower and monitor her there until we can verify that it is safe enough to let her roam. Perhaps one of our more...technologically inclined peers can offer a better idea."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)   Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 10:20 pm

( 3 has given permission!!)

Toji nods as glances up as the wolf appears, mentally speaking to them." That's fine, if you wish to stay...At least to me."It was good this mysterious benefactor wanted to watch out for her.Then Kuro adds in his suggestion. Toji thinks, sighing."Yeah...that might be a good idea...." He looks up at his pack brothers, canines lengthening just slightly as his eye whites darken a tinge."But no imprisoning. I believe if we explainnto her and her family that it's neccessary, and that we can help, she'll willingly come."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)   Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 3:36 pm

It seemed that everyone had the same idea as Meta, but obviously he couldn't just make the decision without asking the others first. Even the wolf wanted this to happen, but he insisted on staying with the girl. Meta didn't know how comfortable he was with this, but considering how he was so willing to help he considered he could be given a chance, so long as none of his teammates had any complaints and he had an eye kept off of him I'm fine with that, but I don't speak for all of us. What do you think, guys?

Toji had a condition to his agreeing though, saying that he wanted to make sure that this was done with the willing permission of the girl and her parents Of course they'll be fine with it, but we should bring her back with us just while but this girl is dangerous, if she didn't want to go, they'd have to take more desperate measures. Meta really didn't want it to come to that, but he would do it if they had to.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)   Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 1:42 am

Kasha sat beside the girl as he listened to the others talk, adding to their conversation.  "Imprisonment may be needed to ensure the safety of herself and others.  I would recommend incarceration until we know that she is stable enough to be safe.  I know you feel strongly about the idea, Toji; but it is in her best interest.  None of us want to hold an innocent girl against her will; and as much as you may already know, I will confirm that I sense the beast and the girl to be two very different individuals."  

At this time, Kasha would shape-shift down into a kitten and move into a pocket in Carrie's clothes.  "Whatever your decision, I will keep to my word to stay with her for the time being.  If you imprison her, imprison me with her."

(OOC: Feel free to timeskip to the Titans tower?)
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)   Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 10:34 pm

OOC: We're going to try to wrap this up! We're back at the tower now and Hotwire's gonna jump in to lay things out about what's going on with Carrie and the Titans. After HW posts, whoever wants to pop in the room can do that :3 )

With all the strength she could muster, Carrie pried open her eyes. Her muscles were extremely sore as she tried to sit up and take account of her surroundings. Expecting to find herself in her own room, her heart started to pick up in pace as she looked upon an unfamiliar room. Everything she could see was a spotless white. She had been knocked out on a circular bed in the middle of a larger room with basically nothing else inside apart from a dresser. A small black cat lay sleeping beside her, oddly enough. There was a single door to her right and a wall made up entirely of glass, revealing the city's nightlife.

Where was she? How long was she out? Had she just blocked out the past weeks and now she was stuck in a psychiatric home? She thought that facing her night terror would help but...maybe it was a stupid idea. Still...that familiar feeling of something sinister watching her was gone and...wait, she had been asleep! Maybe for days! No dreams...No monsters...She felt awake, like, actually awake.

Still, she had to find out where she was, and what had happened. Carrie carefully made her way towards the door. It was a sort of modern door that slid into the wall when opened. She'd never seen one like it before, well, she'd never seen one in person before exactly like this one. She carefully raised her hand to pull the handle when, right before her hand hit the handle, the door slid quickly open, causing Carrie to freeze in the doorway.

"Hello? Where am I?" She immediately spoke, expecting whoever was entering to have any answers she needed.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)   Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 9:47 pm

"Welcome to titans tower." A voice said as a teenage boy with red hair walked into the room. It was hotwire, leader of the teen titans. You've been out for a full day. " he said approaching the window.

"Don't worry. You're completely safe here, and you family knows you're ok." He assured her.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)   Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 10:01 pm

Her face turning pale and white, along with her pupils dilating to a ridiculous level, Carrie began to feel sick. Was she still dreaming? She didn't think so, but why on earth would she be at the Titans Tower? She'd seen the Titans on tv and on the news, but she never thought she'd see a Titan up close. And the leader, no less.

"Why am I here...?" She spoke quickly, trying her best to steady her voice.

Carrie knew she was nothing special...actually it was worse than that. She was a problem, that was it. A stress for her mother and now this...what had she done to be here? This was worse than calling her mom from prison, easily.

Feeling herself become light headed, Carrie stumbled back and sat down on the white bed. "Oh god...What...did I do?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)   Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 10:05 pm

Hotwire tapped his wrist computer, pulling up video footage from ground zero of her attack.

"We have reason to believe you're a gifted individual, capable of transforming into this. But from our reports, you can control it" he explained, fast forwarding to the relevant surveillance video.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)   Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 10:17 pm

Hotwire moved over to the bed and showed Carrie his wrist computer. She covered her mouth in horror as she saw her nightmare wreaking havoc on downtown Jump, starting fires and throwing cars, before being subdued by the actual Teen Titans.

"That...that's me? But..." As she hummed through her words, everything started to make sense. Her night terrors weren't normal. She'd known that for a long time. But, now she poked the beast, and it was mad that she was finally fighting back.

"You're wrong Hotwire...I mean...you're right, I guess," she spoke with a quiver in her throat, rubbing her upper arm, shyly. "That was me, but...I don't know if I can control it. It's subdued now, but...I...I don't know if I want to mess with him again."

It was strange. The social strain of what was happening and what she had done should be devastating, but, she had a peace in her heart now, because she knew that her monster had been conquered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)   Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facing Your Demons (Titans/Plot Thread)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next