Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) Vote_lcapFirst Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) Voting_barFirst Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) Vote_rcap 
Moon
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) Vote_lcapFirst Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) Voting_barFirst Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) Empty
PostSubject: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 12:16 pm

It had been a few days since Nina had met Brian at the speed dating event. Nina was sat behind the counter of her empty store, looking a little bored as she watched people pass by through the window that looked out onto the pathway leading out onto the street. As people passed by she would give a little sigh and started fiddling around with her phone, as she fiddled with it she would wonder if she should call or text Brian, taking out the card that he had given her from under the counter, putting his number into her phone she then began to text him "Hey, do you want to meet up and do something sometime? Maybe a date? From Nina." she would then put her phone to the side, not expecting a response straight away. She would just put her head on the counter and huff boredly.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 12:36 pm

Brian would be relaxing at a local coffee shop when he received the text. For the most part he wasn't doing anything really intriguing, other than taking a sip of his morning coffee. Two sugars, as manly as it gets. Feeling his phone vibrating Brian withdrew it to see what was up. Oh it seemed Nina, the chick he had met previously at the speed dating event had texted him.

Looking at it, he smirked. Five minutes later a text would shoot through the airwaves. "Sure, I've got nothing planned for today. When and where?" Brian would then start surfing the web, looking for entertainment until Nina replied.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 1:33 pm

Nina would smile once she received the text from Brian, but now she had to think...would he want to go to a restaurant? Would he want it to be romantic? What kind of food did he like? Nina gave a troubled sigh at the decisions she had to make before thinking up a good idea and smiling "Meet you at Central Park in an hour?" she would text to him, yes, Central Park, that way they could walk around and chat and pick where they wanted to go and what they wanted to eat, and how romantic they wanted it to get too, perfect!
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 2:17 pm

Brian would look at his phone to see that Nina wants him to meet her at Central Park. Brian would get up from his chair and make his way to his bike. Getting on the bike, he would get on and make his way towards the Central park. Brian loved riding through the city, the air going through his hair made him feel alive. Once he got to the park, he would make his way to a park bench and take a nap. No better time to get there then early.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 2:36 pm

Nina would use the hour she had to freshen herself up, apply some make up over her whisker marks and put on some nice perfume. As she got into her mini cooper and drove to the park, she would calmly drive through traffic and park up near the park, getting out of her car she would look around "okay I'm here, where are you?" she would text to him.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 4:14 pm

Waking up from his nap with a text Brian yawned. Checking it, it seemed like she was finally here. So he would text her his location. It was a nice spot by the fountain. Once he finished he would watch as people walked along. His eyes were mostly focused on the people with pets though. He did like animals after all. Maybe he should think about getting a dog?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 5:00 pm

Nina would head towards Brian's location when he replied to her text, humming softly as she walked through the park. After a while she would find him and smiled, hurrying over to him she would wave to him "Brian!" she called out as she headed over then sat next to him "hey" she said smiling, instead of the dress that she wore on their first encounter, now she was just wearing jeans and a t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 5:16 pm

Brian would wave back and smile when he spotted her. He was still wearing pretty much the same thing he wore at the event. A leather jacket and jeans. This was mainly due to this being his favorite outfit, but that was besides the point. "Hey, how have you been since the event?" Brian asked now that she was sitting next to him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 5:49 pm

Nina would nod "I've been good, a little bored at times, but otherwise good" she said happily "how about you?" she asked curiously before looking around a little, she really did enjoy being at the park, lovely fresh air and warm sunlight, not to mention the beautiful fountain that they were sat near.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 6:00 pm

"Pretty good, been looking forward to your call honestly." Brian said pulling out a cigarette. "Oh you don't mind do you, i never did tell you that i smoke sometimes." Brian did like to take a cig break when he felt nervous and god did he feel nervous. He had a feeling this could make or break the date so he decided now was probably a good time to ask.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 6:11 pm

Nina would blush a little when he said that he was looking forward to her call, he really did like her then, that was good. He then asked if she minded if he smoked "well I do worry about those who I care about's health, and with my sensitive nose I can smell them extra well but..I mean if you need it I'm not going to be a nag" she said softly, she did mind a little but...nobody wants a girlfriend who nags all the time about bad habits.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 6:43 pm

Brian looked at her and put his addiction stick bag into its box. It wasn't like he could die from smoking as his healing factor seemed to heal him from all the damage. Since Brian actually wanted her to feel comfortable, he didn't light the cigarette. "Well... I think I can hold off for a while." Brian decided to get up and stretch. "Best way to take my mind off it is to start the date. Right?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 6:24 am

Nina smiled a little when Brian put the cigarette away and he suggested that they start the date. She would nod and stand up with him, offering her hand to hold "this is our first date, so we should start off simple like with hand holding" she said smiling at him, she recalled what had happened on the speed dating with him suddenly hiding his hand but she figured it was just shyness.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 7:11 am

Brian hesitated for a moment, thankfully he was still wearing his bike gloves. So he would meet Nina's hand and grasp it. No hives for this guy! Or at least, none that could be seen by Nina. "Alright then." He said trying to think up a witty line. It failed. "So lets get going" Brian said ready to start walking the park.. Once they started walking Brian would start the conversation. "So, where are you from? Don't see many ladies like you around jump."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 7:28 am

Nina would blush a little when he held her hand, she could feel the warmth of his gloved hand and it made her smile, she would chuckle a little at his attempt to be witty, it was cute. Once they started walking he would ask where she was from "well my mother was from Japan but before I was born she moved to England in the hopes of a slightly better life for me, little did she know that foxes were hunted in England during that time, but she managed to find a den of kitsune which is where I was raised, none of them are blood related but I considered all of them to be my aunts and cousins...it was fun..." she said, the memories of Ixen rose to the top of her mind now and she winced a little at the painful memory, but she went quiet after that, bringing up exs on the first date is a good way to create more exs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next