Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Parent trap (Haruhi) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Parent trap (Haruhi) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Parent trap (Haruhi) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Parent trap (Haruhi) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Parent trap (Haruhi) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Parent trap (Haruhi) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Parent trap (Haruhi) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Parent trap (Haruhi) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Parent trap (Haruhi) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Parent trap (Haruhi) Vote_lcapParent trap (Haruhi) Voting_barParent trap (Haruhi) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Parent trap (Haruhi) Vote_lcapParent trap (Haruhi) Voting_barParent trap (Haruhi) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Parent trap (Haruhi)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Parent trap (Haruhi) Empty
PostSubject: Parent trap (Haruhi)   Parent trap (Haruhi) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 3:28 am

JaK and band mate Haruhi were tracking through the muck of Jump City's sewers. Yes, the sewers...

"Doc' you better be sure about this." JaK said as he felt his shoes fill up a substance he was sure he didn't want to know about.

"I told you to call me Aeon, and yes I'm sure." The intercom chimed in his ear. "The last sighting of that dark figure was seen in the sewer by construction worker Herbert Alvarez. He said he saw it with a freaky looking gator."

"Ha! The gators in the sewers are just a myth." JaK said as he signaled for Haru to follow him. "Anyway, hopefully were getting close."

"You are." Aeon was sipping coffee, while tracking the exact location the worker said he witnessed the figure.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Parent trap (Haruhi)   Parent trap (Haruhi) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 4:09 am

'Its just mud...it's only mud. Quit being a sissy! You told yourself you'd do anything!' She thought to herself as she followed Jak through the ick of the sewers, the horrible potent smell in the air was messing with her sense of smell and it was easy to tell as she wrinkled her nose every few steps.

"Wait...gator?" As if she wasn't disliking this trip enough already, Aeon had to mention the beast and give her the thought that they weren't the only ones that were lurking down there...you know besides the maggots, flies, and rats. Haruhi was hoping not to come across anything that was above her ankles.
As Jak signaled to her she gave him a small nod and sped up her pace, walking not even a foot beside him. "I hope so too." She agreed, but was reassured by Aeon that they were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parent trap (Haruhi)   Parent trap (Haruhi) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 4:35 am

JaK and Haruhi kept trekking until Aeon told them to stop. JaK asked what he was supposed to be looking for, she said it was right under him. JaK groaned as he realized what he had to do. "ok, come here Haru." He clapped his hands together and regretfully plunged them into the sewage and evaporated the water leaving just the gunk.

However, he also revealed a trap door with a huge heavy handle. "If you'd please be so kind." He asked Haruhi.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Parent trap (Haruhi)   Parent trap (Haruhi) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:03 am

Haruhi looked over his shoulder as Jak evaporated the water and made the bottom visible...well almost visible..there's was still muck in the way, but other than that. A door that resembled a cellar door with a big handle was revealed, and from there Haruhi knew what Jak was mentioning for her. "I got it." She went up to it and gripped the handle bar tightly, prying the door open. What awaited on the other side? Well it was time to find out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parent trap (Haruhi)   Parent trap (Haruhi) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:17 am

As she opened it JaK leaped in. "GenronemoOOo!" He landed hard, sounding as if something had broken. Haruhi only heard the crash, and then a clap as a large stone ladder arose to let her down easily. Once down there JaK was unable to see due to the darkness, but Haruhi probably could.

"Can you see anything Haru?" JaK said as he stuck his hand out in the darkness. If she could see she would notice JaK's arm was about to touch a big hulking hairless creature.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Parent trap (Haruhi)   Parent trap (Haruhi) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:55 am

"I don't think that's such a good-" she began to say as he took the plunge. "-idea..." And it sounded like she was proven right as she heard all the crashes, bumps and cracks. "Are you okay?!" She yelled down, and then a ladder made of stone appeared for her to use. "If anything I should've been the one to jump." She said as she went down the ladder. "Always land on my feet no matter what." Once she got down there, she caught sight of Jak and was about to walk towards him but caught sight of something....hideous and huge that was right in front of Jak's reach. "J-Jak, the gator is right in front of you-"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parent trap (Haruhi)   Parent trap (Haruhi) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:31 pm

JaK rubbed his cracked tailbone, but ignored Haruhi's comment. He didn't want to let her know she was right...all the time.

"Aeon, give me something here. It's pitch black." JaK said reaching around in the darkness.

"Hmm," Aeon was looking up specs on the sewer network. "this isn't in the normal records. Give me a minute, I'll have to research on the founding of the old town to look up the original sewer system.

"Well take your time, it's not like I'm blind as a molerat or anythi--" That's when Haruhi stopped JaK, telling him a gator was near by. "Gator? yeah..." JaK grabbed the creature and a loud howl signaled that she wasn't lying, but it wasn't a gator. "...right."

The face that loomed into the darkness was that of a giant hairless brute, with buck teeth and narrow eyes. Almost like a newborn vampire or Golem's big half brother. It rivaled the size of a gorilla in stature, but in height was equal to a professional NBA player. "Make that blind as a giant naked mole rat!"

The large bucked tooth rodent humanoid roared at the two and made a swipe at JaK who was thrown back five feet. He didn't even see the taloned hand come at him in the darkness. Good thing he had taken to wearing a bullet proof vest for missions like this.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Parent trap (Haruhi)   Parent trap (Haruhi) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:03 pm

Her eyes finally shifting to get used to the dark she blinked and looked at the creature...it was no gator...but it was just as ugly...if not uglier. Haruhi covered her face with her arms as the beast howled and couldn't help but make a grimace at the fowl stench of its breath. The creature then swiped at Jak and knocked him back. "Hey! Pick on someone-" she jumped into a handspring to kick the creature back with a double high kick under the chin, "-your own size." Hopefully knocking it back. "Jak you okay?" She yelled out but kept her eyes on the creature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parent trap (Haruhi)   Parent trap (Haruhi) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 12:29 pm

After the swipe Haruhi attacked and JaK rolled across the ground and clapped his hands as he finally righted himself upward and dragged across the floor. He placed his palm to the ground to skid himself to a halt. The white archaic light hued and in the next instance JaK was covered in old brick armor coating.

Aeon heard fighting. "JaK what's going on?!"

"Pest control problems!" JaK said as he searched for Haruhi's cat-like eyes and charged to her position. Meanwhile, the mole was indeed struck and took three steps back. Immediately following it lunged at Haruhi, but was tackled down by Sage who rained blows down upon it while yelling wildly. That was until the mole rat's tail wrapped around his neck and flung him into the ceiling causing JaK to fall back down to the floor with a huge crash.

"Oh ok, well get control of it fast. I have something important to tell you both."
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Parent trap (Haruhi)   Parent trap (Haruhi) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 4:05 pm

"Jak!" She yelled out as she heard the crash of Jak hitting the floor. "We're working on it!" She said as she leaped back, barely missing a swipe from the creature's ragged claws. She then charged at the creature and leaped again and aimed a downward heel kick on the monster's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parent trap (Haruhi)   Parent trap (Haruhi) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 11:43 am

As haruhi leaped back JaK lifted up his head. "Now this thing's pissed me off." He moaned and clapped his hands together. A white arcing light shone bright all through the cave. No one but Haruhi would see what JaK had made, until he loaded the powder and fired it. In the flash it could briefly be seen that JaK had crafted a canon out of the ground loaded with debris. The debris struck the naked mole humanoid after taking Haruhi's kick and was knocked through the inner lining of the tunnel.

"Are you done yet?" Aeon said impatiently as JaK stumbled over towards Haruhi and high fives her.

"Ya," he said while taking deep breaths. "I think were done here."

"Good because I needed to tell you--" As she spoke Haruhi tapped JaK and alerted him of what she saw in the darkness.

"A hidden passageway?"

Aeon stopped speaking and hesitated. "Ya but how did you?"

"Trade secret...anyway no worries were heading in now." The canon shot had knocked the naked mole mutant into the wall concealing the passageway.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Parent trap (Haruhi)   Parent trap (Haruhi) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:00 pm

Haruhi high-fived Jak as the mole rat creature had been knocked out. "Man this sewer is full of surprises." She stepped over the rubble and through the wall right after Jak. "I'm hoping that since we ran into that thing." She pointed behind them where they had left the beast. "That it isn't one of those, 'if there's one there's ought to be more' kind of deal." As she stated that she felt that weird sensation that you feel when you jinx things and it ends up coming true, but only time would tell, or Aron since she was the one with the answers here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parent trap (Haruhi)   Parent trap (Haruhi) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:08 pm

"Aye." JaK said rubbing his neck, it was aching. He held Haruhi's hand as she guided him deeper into the passageway. Then as they reached a cellar like area, they came across about a dozen or so more different type of caged creatures. Monkey's with armored skin, claws, and fangs for instance. Some of the caged creatures couldn't even be identified as ever being an animal.

"What the hell..." JaK said as he held a lighter up to their cages. That's when a cloaked figure swooshed past them in the darkness. "That's gotta be him! After him!" JaK yelled as the cloaked figure ran away from the two down a different pathway.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Parent trap (Haruhi)   Parent trap (Haruhi) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:28 pm

"You okay? That was quite a throw down." She asked him as she guided him through the dark. As they reached the cellar like area she couldn't help but gasp as she heard and saw the caged up mutations, some of them resembled different animals mashed together while others she couldn't even identify. "Why would any-" her sentence was cut off as she saw the cloaked figure run past them and into a different passage. "Oh no you don't..." Haruhi said as she gave chase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parent trap (Haruhi)   Parent trap (Haruhi) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:35 pm

JaK also turned to give chase when suddenly all the cages opened all at once and he took a step back. Without Haruhi, he would have a hard time seeing any of the animals, which were jumping out of their cages. "Aeon..."

"Yes?"

"Get my will ready would ya? I might need you to update it in the next few seconds." JaK spoke calmly, but kept on alert as his eyes shifted all around him in the dark and he clapped his hands together.

From the location of the cages, behind Haruhi, a white light could be seen flashing and the yell of the creatures doing battle with something, someone, probably JaK. However, the cloaked figure was just within arms reach of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parent trap (Haruhi)   Parent trap (Haruhi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parent trap (Haruhi)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next