Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Dance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Dance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Dance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Dance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Dance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Dance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Dance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Dance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Dance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Dance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open) Vote_lcapDance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open) Voting_barDance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Dance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open) Vote_lcapDance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open) Voting_barDance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Dance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Dance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open) Empty
PostSubject: Dance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open)   Dance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 2:10 am

Marina smiled brightly as she walks through the halls she had been off on a family vacation and now she was finally back in school and now it was time for the annual make a scene for the sake of making a scene. Marina walked into the nearly full class room that the teacher was yet to come into and put her books on the ground before climbing up on top of her desk and pulled out her phone and tapped the screen playing some music and put it into her pocket before starting to dance on top of the desk and she was actually pretty good no she was really great at dancing though some people were laughing due to her just randomly startign to dance to music on her phone on top of her desk.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Dance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open)   Dance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 2:19 am

Fen was a little stressed for this class. He didn't do the homework, and he only had like 5 minutes to cram... or he could just blow them off like he usually did. Homework sucked. This class sucked... wait what was going on?

A girl was dancing on the table, listening to music. "What... are you doing? You're weirdly good at that..."

As if realizing he said that out loud. "Er, hi. I'm Fenrir. You new?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Dance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open)   Dance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 2:29 am

She kept dancing and before you ask no she never once resorted to twerking she was that good! She smiled looking at him and laughed. "i am preforming the body movements that are guided by the epic ballads that are coming from my phone." She kept dancing happily "Thanks my brother taught me, I'm not as good as him but He said that I'm getting there." She hopped down from the desk and turned off her music and held out her hand to him. "I'm Marina and nope but I am that girl no one truly remembers in class but they remember my actions. If you ever hear anyone talk about that weird booty butt girl that talks weirdly and does even weirder things just know that they are talking about this cool Popsicle stick."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open)   Dance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 1:37 pm

"Right. Quite the reputation." He said, chuckling. He sat in the seat next to her, leaning his chair back and putting his feet up. "Do you prefer Marina or Weird Booty butt Girl? I'm down to call you either, but we'll probably get more weird looks with the latter. That seems to be something you like, right?"

He reached into his bag and got a dum dum sucker, putting that in his mouth as he kept watching the dance. He himself had two left feet, and was a terrible dancer. Then she hopped off and held her hand out, which he returned quickly with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open)   Dance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 1:29 am

She smiled and shook his hand and as they shook down she let go and made her hand  do movements  like ripples in water. She then plopped in her seat and put her legs up on top of the desk and smiled to him. "I go by either" She smirked at the dum pop and leaned over the side of her desk towards him. "Got any more golden lick pops?" she said with a hopeful smile.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open)   Dance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 1:34 am

He was taken off guard by her creative handshake, trying his best to imitate the movement but only making himself look like an idiot. He brushed the thought off with a shrug, putting his feet on the chair in front of him. He didn't care much to move them for anyone who'd come and need the seat.

"Oh I got the stuff. The first ones free, then you gotta start paying." He teased with a smirk, holding a dum dum out for her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open)   Dance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 7:55 pm

She laughed a bit taking it with a smile and popped it in her mouth. Leaning back more in her seat away from him. She smiled at him brightly. "Is that so? well then what will those future prices be exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open)   Dance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dance like no one is watching when everyone is (bloo/open)
Page 1 of 1