Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Crime Rate Has Gone WAY Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Crime Rate Has Gone WAY Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Crime Rate Has Gone WAY Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Crime Rate Has Gone WAY Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Crime Rate Has Gone WAY Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Crime Rate Has Gone WAY Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Crime Rate Has Gone WAY Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Crime Rate Has Gone WAY Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Crime Rate Has Gone WAY Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Crime Rate Has Gone WAY Down - Page 3 Vote_lcapCrime Rate Has Gone WAY Down - Page 3 Voting_barCrime Rate Has Gone WAY Down - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Crime Rate Has Gone WAY Down - Page 3 Vote_lcapCrime Rate Has Gone WAY Down - Page 3 Voting_barCrime Rate Has Gone WAY Down - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Crime Rate Has Gone WAY Down

Go down 
+7
God King Ferg
The Panda Bookknight
Izzy
Kyte
DivingDart
Emblem
Energy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Crime Rate Has Gone WAY Down - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime Rate Has Gone WAY Down   Crime Rate Has Gone WAY Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 2:57 pm

I think so... But it isn't being run anymore? The last time I got a pm from Titan News was back in like... 2014... I think it was about a new medicine
Well it could be used again if someone is willing to do it, which I am if I'm allowed.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Crime Rate Has Gone WAY Down   Crime Rate Has Gone WAY Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 3:28 pm

Yeah, we could just put the password in the Fountain and the mods could run it when necessary.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Crime Rate Has Gone WAY Down   Crime Rate Has Gone WAY Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 7:20 pm

if the fountain is actually gonna be used you might just want to make a titans news thread where you all can write down what needs to be announced.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: Crime Rate Has Gone WAY Down   Crime Rate Has Gone WAY Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 9:15 am

Maybe like an online police system anyone check? A thread with all the heinous deeds? A Criminal Records thread? Villains who did something could have it added there? Heroes could RP checking it etc. - Would bring some nice possibilities to the table. I have no knowledge of The Titans News, I never proposed nor created it.  

As for my idea, it referred to a general idea. Izzy, I didn't mention a turn limit should be implemented, as I agree it might be a poor decision. There could be something to limit fights going on forever without conclusion. Could.

What do you think about the idea itself? And Acrimonious, how would a clear decision make both unhappy? If anything, it stops fights from never ending. It stops bickering and so forth. And if fighting would make anyone unhappy, why do it?

You could even think about having an optional referee. If both players wish, there could be one, otherwise, have the fighters do what they always do and see where it ends.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Crime Rate Has Gone WAY Down   Crime Rate Has Gone WAY Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 9:52 am

I did recently come up with a change sort of like that actually, Emblem. Basically, HIVE is a school, but they don't have much of a school feel to them. So I pitched the extra credit board to Moon.

Essentially the teachers (Roman, Lust, Greed, and Nina AKA Myself, Moon, Bloo and Emmz) will all have a post in the thread that we write up in character. HIVE kids can then take these missions and go make the thread for them, deciding if keeping it closed and dealing with the security with their friends is hard enough or if they should open it to heroes.

Hotwire has a similar thread that runs this for the Teen Titans, but we can all reply to it to add our own threads that are in need of Titans.

Still working on an idea for freelance villains and heroes though. Your idea has its merits, so I'm tempted.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Crime Rate Has Gone WAY Down   Crime Rate Has Gone WAY Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 2:17 pm

Well Muse, the point of the Teen Titans News thing is so that we can mass pm everyone and they don't have an excuse of not being aware of whats around them, it's right in their inbox.
Emblem, That's essentially what I suggested and it's what the Titan News Account is for. To update people on whats going on. Also, I'm not too sure on the whole "referring" thing, it makes it sound too much like the tournament.. Maybe in the end if people have problems they could just refer to a mod to say who really won the battle so they could continue? I dunno.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crime Rate Has Gone WAY Down   Crime Rate Has Gone WAY Down - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crime Rate Has Gone WAY Down
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3