Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups) Vote_lcapFullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups) Voting_barFullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups) Vote_lcapFullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups) Voting_barFullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups) Empty
PostSubject: Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups)   Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:05 pm

Okay so I was thinking for a brief time i did an fma rp with some friends and i had came up with an oc story line that i think would be fun i think ill start a sign ups and if no one joins then well just pretend it never happened. So here are the sign ups if we can get  2 or 3 people to join then I'll begin the main rp.

Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups) Banner_186

Plot:

This rp takes place in the same world as full metal alchemist/ fma brother hood. But, in this world none of the characters from the show/manga are in it. This means no canon characters, no one to live in the shadow of, and no one you have to out shine you when you do something cool because they did something cooler before you.

This also allows one to take a spot that a canon character holds like Lust, commander of the state alchemists, etc. There is one thing different in this world besides the characters though... Someone had managed to make a philosophers stone, and someone broke the stone. The stone is now in multiple pieces adding up to about 20 or well at least thats what people hear.

People do know that it is out there due to seeing other people use the pieces to make themselves stronger but no one can really say how many are out there and where. The pieces vary in size from fitting in the palm of your hand to barely being able to be seen. But with so many out there collecting and merging the pieces they find the number out there are slowly decreasing and the sizes of them increasing.

They day with each inch they grow the more power they give you and the less of a cost you must pay to use them. A single inch of a shard could double ones alchemy power by two but could kill them if they ever wish to use its full potential and power. But the larger a piece gets the less you have to pay in order to use them.

Some people say that they have given up limbs to allow themselves to freely use larger shards without further cost and some say they have even given up others lives. all that is truly known is that just about every alchemist who seeks to be stronger are hunting these shards down and some are even willing to kill to obtain them.

Rules:

• You can have multiple characters, take on as many as you wish but you can only take one major role (aka a sin, king, major, etc.) this is to allows others to get a role too without one person taking them all.
  • If you have a shard that fits in the palm of your hand and 2 sacrifices you can bring back one person from the dead. Yes you can use yourself as a sacrifice and yes you can bring back more than one person at a time but you must provide a correct amount of sacrifices. Note if you bring a child back with adult sacrifices expect some 'left over parts' and if you use children for an adult expect 'missing parts'

(On you or another near by not on the person you bring back) if you lack a high alchemy skill level and sacrifices/materials for a body you will infact either lose body parts and or people near by to allow the person to come back and or the person you bring back won't be exactly 'right'
  • No one starts with any shards you must wait 2 of your own starting posts for a character before you can obtain one unless one is given to you by another person before then.
  • You can make your origin story include the act of human transmutation where you tired and failed thus you now how missing limbs and a suit of armor for a brother. But note try to stray from this idea/other heavily used ones of canon characters in the story.

I only say this because in the rp i did with this last time all my friends either were suits of metal or missing limbs organs and were sad because they had no parents and had the urge to regain their and their siblings bodies and just my god it was annoying.
  • If no one has posted in the past 2 days skip them in the posting order. If no one posted in 2 days and you would for some reason be double posting if you followed this rule feel free to do so. Also you can double post if it is introing a new character but try not to triple post.
  • Anyone can kill anyone if it makes sense if logically the person would die and such then they will die. This rule is permitted due to the fact one can resurrect others and killing people is fun. (Don't judge me)
  • Don't be a butt face nor a male reproductive organ. aka be nice.
  • Lastly If you constantly ignore other peoples attacks and or peoples posts that interact with yours then expect your character to be killed by op alchemists that think they have a shard on them then shrug and leave afterwards. Ignoring people in character by saying your character is ignoring them is one thing but totally disregarding ones post and acting like you didn't read it so you don't have to reply to them is another so no you won't be killed for ignoring others because thats how your character is but if you yourself constantly just

(the term is fail rp) constantly refuse to reply and acknowledge some one then expect to be in character killed. You won't be banned from the rp and can infact make another character to replace the one you constantly ignored others with most but see it as sort of a payment for you to be allowed to be a butt bag that fail rps. Aka the rule of equivalent exchange ignore others like they don't exist and you will too will now be ignored because you wont exist any further.
  • PS have fun

Map:
Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups) Latest?cb=20140303220335

References/Links to important info you can use:
Locations in the world
Alchemy
Diffrent colors of light alchemy has given off:

State alchemists
Homunculus - Note you can be a Homunculus and not be a sin but see the sins as the high ranked and class ones that can be seen as stronger by most but they may not be stronger than you and you could be stronger but over all they may be seen as more of a threat than a non sin Homunculus.
Other info

Character sheet:

Code:
[img]character image optional[/img]
[b]Name(full):[/b]
[b]Nickname(s):[/b]
[b]Birthday/Rebirth date:[/b] If you were brought back from the dead feel free to say when here.
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Job/Rank/Occupation:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Looks:[/b] What you look like somed up or in depth take your pick if you have an image for your character use this for other traits you cant see in the picture.
[b]Height and weight:[/b]

[b]Gear:[/b]If you have minor things like matches and such you don't have to list them you can just say they have them but if you feel like you need to list it here feel free to.
[b]Alchemy:[/b] Say its color light that it gives off, what your character focuses on like simple alchemy, metal, fire, etc. if it wasn't showed in the show see it as an uncommon alchemy but you can still use/make it. if you have no alchemy skills put that here but dont leave this blank.
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Abnormalities:[/b] Have something that others don't like something that makes you weaker or stronger just by having it that other people usually don't have? Put it here or put that you have none.

[b]History:[/b] Optional.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups)   Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 2:20 pm

Name(full):Abaven Abednego
Nickname(s):Lightbearer, Aba.
Birthday/Rebirth date: October 8th.
Job/Rank/Occupation: Alchemist Trainee
Race:Human
Looks: small and slender, though he has some muscle he's obviously no muscleman. Abaven has brilliant purple eyes and light, green tinted, blond hair.On one palm he has a alchemic circle tattooed.
Height and weight: 5 feet, 4 inches. 108 pounds.

Gearlist:  He carries a staff. On each end there's a alchemic circle, and the staff is made of a durable sandalwood derivative, reinforced with iron and inlaid with designs made of silver. Judging from the wear on it, its a ancestral weapon.
Alchemy: A pale purple color, this alchemy is the ancestral art of the Abednego family, focusing on the manipulation of light itself.It can solidfy light to the point of being able to deflect bullets.
Skills: Staff work: Though no master yet, he's a fair hand at defending himself with his staff.Abednego Alchemic Arts: as heir to the techniques, he only has a few, but will learn more later on. Holy Shield: forms a irrisdent wall/shield of concentrated light, which is able to shrug off melee and resist bullets and ranged attacks. Shield Burst: he slams the shield with a end of his staff or Hus tattooed palm, sending slamming into a distant enemy. Steed of Light:Forms a board of light near the ground, and hops on, using the same technique as Burst in order to increase his speed. 
Abnormalities: None

History:

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups)   Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 12:04 am

Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups) 75973-10
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups)   Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 12:26 am

Face shot when not cross dressing
Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups) 15090510
Cross dressing attire and looks
Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups) 15090511
Name(full): Astrid McNull
Nickname(s): Austin
Birthday/Rebirth date: April 7th
Job/Rank/Occupation: Beginner Alchemist
Race: Human
Looks: She has light brown hair and has green eyes. She also has water transmutation circles burned into both tops of her hands.
Height and weight: 5'3" 100 lbs

Gear:She has a giant metal cat that is the size of a full grown lion that has a soul binding circle inside it and is named Mala.
The blood rune used:
Mala:
Alchemy: She uses eater alchemy and is highly skilled in this one single form of alchemy being barely skilled in other common forms of alchemy. Her alchemy's light is white with an aura of light blue coming off it.
Her transmutation circle:
Skills: She is highly skilled in water alchemy, she is also a master at disguising herself and uses this skill alot to cross dress into a boy.
Abnormalities: None

History:
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character
Name: Sheng, XiFeng
Code Name: Phoenix
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups)   Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 2:00 pm

Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups) Thumb
This image is a place holder. It will be replaced with an accurate one.

Name(full): Alari Tabanicha

Nickname(s): Al or Tabby

Birthday/Rebirth date: December 15th

Job/Rank/Occupation: Gypsy Alchemist

Race: Ishvalan

Looks: Alari has dark skin, caramel coloured, pure white hair, and one red eye and one violet eye. Her white hair is long and fashioned into several thin dreads all pulled back into one large pony tail. She is rather short, but lithe and muscular without being too bulgy. Her entire back is covered in an angel wing tattoo. Her clothes usually consist of a purple shawl wrapped around her shoulders and pinned in place to cover her chest complimented by a leather white pair of shorts that are easy to move around in and a white pair of gloves with her transmutation circle etched into them and a sturdy pair of white boots.

Height and weight: Alari is 4'8. 86 lbs.

Gear: Alari carries around a white oak bow and arrows. It seems like a normal bow, until she fires it. The transmutation circles carved into it. She also has a hidden stash of daggers on her.

Alchemy: Alari has a deep violet alchemy colour. Her alchemy is transformation dominant. She can transform things. Stone can become glass. Humans can become tigers. It is a mix of blue and red alchemy. She can do many other common forms like summoning (no manipulation) elements but cannot do much more than put out or start a fire, conjure a light breeze, or summon a rock.

Skills: Alari is good with gymnastics, fighting street style, finding her way, picking up languages, throwing daggers, and shooting a bow. Occupational hazard of being a gypsy.

Abnormalities: On her back, covered by the tattoos, is a literal face. It's eyes and mouth are clenched shut. Alari had a twin in the womb, but unfortunately she ended absorbing her twins embryo. She was born too early and hadn't finished 'eating' her twin. So now she has two eyes colours and the face of her undeveloped twin on her back. Because of this she also has two sets of DNA. This is known as Chimeraism.

History: Her race is usually interconnected by religion. Her parents were different. So basically in the run of things they were burned at the stake and Alari was left with her older brother as orphans. Her older brother fled with her and they became gypsies together. One day her brother left and just...didn't come home. So she carried out her life. Now she aims to be a State Alchemist.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups)   Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 2:07 pm

Seems Legit

Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups)   Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 12:15 am

Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups) Dante2_zpsb3b18838-1_zps4c17d7b8-1_zpsf1f3409d
Name(full): Jack Sears
Nickname(s):
Birthday/Rebirth date: January 13
Job/Rank/Occupation: State Alchemist, the "Bloodletting Alchemist"
Race: Resurrected Human
Looks: Ever since he was resurrected, he has golden eyes that seem to burn like cinders
Height and weight: 6'0, 200 lbs

Gear: Constantly has a pack of cigarettes. A dense metal cube. Metal rings and chains. Always wears his military issue coat open, even in front of superiors.
Alchemy: Specializes in reactionary alchemy. A good way to explain this is a stunt he pulled back in the war with Drachma, where he used alchemy on a large amount of water to leave hydrogen, and then ignited it for a large explosion. He became a State Alchemist when he condensed a sword blade into a micro thin edge that could cut through most things, and it was so strong that a man could stand on it.
Skills: Highly intelligent, a prodigy by others' claims. Skilled hand to hand and weapon combatant.
Abnormalities: Smoking seems to be able to influence his alchemy. If he's run out of smokes then his alchemy can become erratic and less efficient.

History: He was a decorated war hero at the age of 20. When he experienced a loss on the battlefield, he tried human transmutation on his friend and saw the Door. However, he retained nothing from the experience, except perhaps for a more efficient intelligence. He died in battle and the war ended soon after.

The military has decided to return him to the front lines with Philosopher Stone fragments. They have assigned him to retrieving the rest of the shards of the Stone so they may have the largest supply of them. In return they allow him access to all of their files, unrestricted. He is the military's largest asset; a true dog of the military. He follows orders, despite his conduct, and he was given the title of the Bloodletting Alchemist while he was still alive due to the mass casualties he had collected during his time serving them.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups)   Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 4:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups)   Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fullmetal Alchemist: A new world (sign ups)
Page 1 of 1