Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Hi there, remember me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hi there, remember me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hi there, remember me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hi there, remember me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hi there, remember me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hi there, remember me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hi there, remember me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hi there, remember me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hi there, remember me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Hi there, remember me? - Page 2 Vote_lcapHi there, remember me? - Page 2 Voting_barHi there, remember me? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hi there, remember me? - Page 2 Vote_lcapHi there, remember me? - Page 2 Voting_barHi there, remember me? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hi there, remember me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Hi there, remember me? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 5:16 pm

She nodded "will do dravocn" she then thought for a long while, what would be too big of a jump in questions and what was more in the get to know you area? "Uh how about what kind of animals do you have and or like...?" she clearly couldnt think of anything else that was a simple get to know you question.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 6:06 pm

Dravocn smiled "I suppose you're asking for the real animals, besides humans of course." He thought a bit "I very much enjoy aracnids and snakes quite frankly. I feel they're misunderstood, protective, and quite loving creatures. I see why they can be construed as scary but that is the misunderstood part, they are just as instinctive as the rest of us, they hunt for food, they care very much for their younglings, and unless hunting for food, they only attack when threatened... considering our size compared to these creatures, we would seem quite a threat wouldn't you think?" he explained with a smile
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 6:16 pm

She nodded "yeah" she then paused 'Wait what...?' she thought before she listened as he started to talk again. She then shuttered at the word arachnid, they weren't bugs but they were still just as freaky as bugs. "Well I can see your point but spiders honestly creep me out I think its because they remind me of bugs. Yeah it's a dumb fear but for some reason Bugs just scare me to no end" she looked off "and that one time a hoard of locusts trying to eat me a flying around me really didn't help...." she said shuttering at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 9:58 am

Dravocn gently placed his hand on Jenny's shoulder and caressed her shoulder using his thumb "I'm sorry i reminded you of something so traumatizing... i hadn't known you were afraid of insects or arachnids." he said, Jazilia bending over to whisper in his ear and he nodded before hugging Jenny, if it weren't for Jazilia's words, Drav'd have been just waiting for a response from Jenny... Jazilia's the one to take blame if the hug was out of place. Dravocn felt a little off on giving a hug for something so little, perhaps if the hug was for Jenny's horrible life when she was to explain it to him later... he may have felt the hug appropriate... but he didn't exactly know much about people or how to properly interact socially... so he kinda had to do as Jazilia said on this one.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 5:37 pm

"no its o-" she blinked her ears perking up in surprise when she was hugged. She slowly placed her hand gently on one of his arms and her ears lowered a bit and her expression calmed. ".... its fine... worse things have happened before and its okay to bring them up they're apart of my past acting like they never happened wont get me anywhere... thanks you for caring enough to apologize though."
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 11:21 pm

Drav smiled at Jenny "I believe it's our turn now correct?" he said with a smile "I think i'll spend it on something frivolous." he chuckled happily "Would you come with us and have lunch with us? I would appreciate the company." he offered, and considering there was a question about Jenny in that statement, he figured it counted.

Jazilia bent over and whispered again into his ear

"Oh, not as a date of course, that would be too fast for where we are right now, and we're currently trying to build a friendship, a relationship further than that is further down the road isn't it?" he asked with a smile

Jazilia whispered in his ear again

Dravocn just stared at Jazilia before looking to Jenny "I'm sorry, i seem to be fumbling with my words versus my meaning. It wouldn't be a problem if i were to be in a relationship further than friendship with you... at least it wouldn't be a problem for me... i simply didn't want you to think that this was to get you to be in that level with me currently..." he said thinking he made his message clear this time

Jazilia unfortunately for him... whispered again in his ear... to which Dravocn immediately responded with a hand making a deep red mark in the front of his face and leaving it there before running the hand down his face as if to claw it off. Jazilia trying not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 5:46 pm

Jenny paused then when he said that, hes trying really hard to make sure she didnt think he was trying to get with her... like really hard.... oh no oh god no! Hes trying to get with her but trying not to make it seem that way to not scare her off! Jennys eyes go wide as her ear slowly lower. Oh no I'm already trying to get with lillith and shes already trying to give her life away and and and %#!@ i need to stop this now before it goes as bad as my old relation ships.

"I LIKE GIRLS I ENJOY THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE SUPER CUTE AND AND AN THEY HAVE PRETTY HAIR!" She said in a panicked fashion. "I USED TO SMOKE LOOK MY LUNGS HAVE AN UNHEALTHY COATING OF TAR AND SMOKE!" She said using her pointer fingers to pull her edges of her mouth to show him more of her mouth as she opened it. "I'M TECHNICALLY A ZOMBIE CAUSE I DIED AND CAME BACK TO LIFE!" She panked as she tried to think of anything else that might be off putting

"AAAAND OH I SOMETIMES DON'T SHOWER FOR DAYS AT A TIME DESPITE BEING DIRTY AND SWEATY SO I HAVE MORE TIME TO PLAY FABLE AND SKYRIM AND OR WATCH GAME OF THRONES! I ALSO HAVE HAD A BUNCH OF RELATIONSHIPS BEFORE AND THEY ALL ENDED WITH SOMEONE LEAVING ME AND OR DIEING! IM A HEALTH HAZARD! YOU SHOULDNT WANT TO DATE A HEALTH HAZARD ITS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR LIFE! I ALSO MOVE A LOT AND IM A HERO OR CLOSE TO ONE SO IT COULD PUT YOU IN EVEN MORE DANGER BECAUSE I DONT HIDE MY IDENTITY!." she shouted in a panicked fashion.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 6:02 pm

Drav looked up at her when she began shouting, confused on why she was saying all of these things about her, a smile stretched across his lips, her panicking was adorable, not just cute, but adorable.

Jazilia went from giggling to laughing really hard.

Drav chuckled at first and then frowned when she talked about her past relationships. Drav felt the NEED to hug her, and he did, that part of her adorable panicking and odd but adorable actions hurt him likely as much as the experiences hurt her.

Drav gave no warning to the hug, but he tried his best in the hug to project the deep and intentional meaning of the hug. Jazilia stopped laughing when she heard the statement as well. They both figured that this was why Jenny was trying so hard to deter Drav from getting into a relationship with her despite him not trying to.

Drav hugged tighter and caressed her back gently, and did nothing else, even the voices in his head stopped talking. Jenny needn't go into detail, it was the fact that made them feel so much.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 6:11 pm

Jenny froze her ears shooting up in surprise as he suddenly hugged her. His hug was so caring and gentle.... her expression calmed and turned sad as her ear drooped as she realized what she had said and why he was hugging her. She parted her lips to speak but then closed them again as she gently hugged him back looking down to the ground.

Everyone before had claimed to know her past and told her that she was beign a cry baby about it but... maybe the were only talking big and didnt really know it.... maybe it really was okay that she cried over it sometimes... she closed her eyes as a tear slowly rolled down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 6:21 pm

Drav held the hug for as long as Jenny would let him, his mind calm for once, he just caressed her back gently, wanting her to cry for all of her pain. He didn't care about anything else, he just wanted her to let loose and feel free around him.

Jazilia sat behind a the tree near them and cried softly as well, the empathy had caused her personality check to send her into simply empathetic sadness.

Drav put his non caressing hand on the back of Jenny's head and gently guided her head to his neck so she could cry without feeling embarrassed, his arms still hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 6:48 pm

Jenny started to cry more as he guided her head to let her cry in peace. She gently gripped onto the back of her clothes as he held him closer. Jenny had gotten so used to not crying... so used to not letting herself cry... so used to others not letting her cry and expecting her to be strong.. she was so used to having to physically and mentally run from... everything... she felt scared of crying and letting herself cry... but at the same time.... it felt so relieving to just let herself feel things. after a while she wanted to cry cry and cry some more she didn't care about stopping anymore and there was 17 years to cry over so she certainly had a lot of inspiration to help herself keep crying.

She shook and trembles gently as she cried her shoulders quivering and she held his clothes tighter. If he let her it would be a good hour before she'd finally calm down. Her grip lessened as she slowly opened her eyes and used her sleeve to gently wipe her tears away. She felt better and tired but now she was just sorta scared again despite her tired expression. When ever she felt anything less than horrible something bad always happened to correct that. she looked down still holding onto him her cheek slightly resting on his shoulder.

it was always scary for her to wake up every morning knowing all shed face was pain and just more pain never allowed to rest nor be happy. but like every time she had nearly died and dragged her near lifeless body across jagged rocks to safety and fight through the pain to heal herself she pulled herself out of bed for one reason alone... because she hoped that one day things would change and shed be allowed to be happy... she had came back from the dead and now someone she thought was her ally was trying to kill her because she didnt want to kill the girl she loved.

She didnt want to die... not until the days or even weeks or years after shes finally able to be happy. she had moved from city and city up till now all the way from texas just to try and reach that goal...sometimes she wondered if things would be diffrent if she had stayed home... if she hadnt ran away to try and keep her family safe from herself...

but she knew she was born to be the way she was... she wasnt normal she wasnt human she wasnt anything she thought she was up till now... she wasnt even broken anymore... she wasdust, moosh, liquid... she was way to far gone to even be called broken anymore. She figured she was just destined for pain but she still hoped that one day she could be happy and poured into a jar to be somewhat whole again...
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 7:00 pm

Dravocn held her the entire time she had cried, and when she was done, he caressed her back one more time and smiled at her through red bloodshot eyes, his yellow slit pupil eyes seemed almost as blue as a clean ocean. He'd cried quietly with her, and through his gentle smile he spoke after an hour "Let's go get something to eat." his voice gentle and quietly sad and happy at the same time.

Jazilia had stared at the grass she sat in, wiping tears on the knees of her pants, being quiet the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 1:32 am

She laid on him a while longer before gently letting go of him and slowly got up "okay...." she didnt seem very talkative right now. She felt... numb... but not in a bad way.... all she knew is she for once didnt feel pain at the moment. she stood there and waited until he got up to take her to where he wanted to eat looking mostly at the ground now as she waited her ears still drooping.`
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 1:46 am

Dravocn smiled at her and moved his head to face her and smiled ever so gently before kissing her forehead softly, picking her up and carrying her bridal style.

He didn't speak for a while either, he walked to his favorite restaurant, he simply walked in and set Jenny in a chair before being interrupted by a waitress, whom he simply smiled at before she recognized him and left them be, Drav sitting in his own seat across from Jenny.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:03 am

Jenny blinked then as he kissed her forehead and blushed lightly as he then picked her up bridal style. The look on her face said it all, she was clearly the one used to be the one picking others up not the other way around. She looked down at her lap as he carried her not really knowing what to say so she just blushed lightly as he carried her while lightly leaning on him fiddling with the end of her shirt sleeve with both hands.

When he put her down she looked up to him rather timidly and in a fashion she hadnt done to another in years. She looked at him shyly like she didnt know how to handle to situation almost like it was one of her first times talking to someone in person. Jenny used to be super shy and this shyness hadnt show in a long time up till now that is. she slowly spoke rather quietly and timidly. "thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi there, remember me?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next