Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The Set Up (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Set Up (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Set Up (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Set Up (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Set Up (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Set Up (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Set Up (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Set Up (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Set Up (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The Set Up (Hotwire) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Set Up (Hotwire) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Set Up (Hotwire) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Set Up (Hotwire) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Set Up (Hotwire) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Set Up (Hotwire) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Set Up (Hotwire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Set Up (Hotwire) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (Hotwire)   The Set Up (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 9:10 pm

Hotwire gulped. What had he gotten into?

Letting out a sigh, he finally nodded. "Fine. One night. But no funny buissiness". He said glaring.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (Hotwire)   The Set Up (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 9:17 pm

Finally! She understood a little and smiled.
"No funny business." She repeated, hoping to get some approval. She really didn't plan on doing anything too rash, she simply needed a place to stay... and a mind to use...

As they began walking, Eno thought of something.. "Umm.. How do you sayy... My English is no good... erhmmm... Will you....enseigner.. no no... will you.. oh yeah! will you teach moi!?" She asked, trying very hard to construct an English sentence.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (Hotwire)   The Set Up (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:18 pm

"Teach you english? Well I'm not good with languages, but I might be able to have our headquarters computer whip you up something." He explained, as his motorcycle neared his location.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (Hotwire)   The Set Up (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:26 pm

Eno didn't really know what he said except language, english, and computer. She just simply nodded like she understood and continued until they arrived to where ever he was taking them.
As they got out further, a giant T spread out before them. The alien was thoroughly confused, she had no idea why this building was shaped so differently from the others. Humans were very confusing?

"This place is funny." She told Hotwire between giggles.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (Hotwire)   The Set Up (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 6:28 pm

Hotwire got off his cycle and looked at eno. This place was definitely unique, even earth standards.

"Welcome to the titans tower."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (Hotwire)   The Set Up (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 6:44 pm

OOC: Just to make things easier. Bolded means she's speaking french. Italics means she's speaking Khosnix, and regular is English.

IC:
When the arrived, Hotwire led her inside, which she simply acted curious about everything but stood neatly behind Hotwire. Whether she admits it or not, she was curious. Things looked weird and foreign, don't even get her started about human food.
"Wow, this whole tower to yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (Hotwire)   The Set Up (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 8:37 pm

Hotwire barely caught it. It sounded like she asked if the tower was his. Kind of.

"Uh... no. I'm on a team."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (Hotwire)   The Set Up (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 8:45 pm

Eno walked in and looked around, apparently there were others here as well. That being said, she put on the saddest face she could and just cried.
Yes, she cried.
The alien was doing everything in her willpower to look as helpless and broken as possible, she literally looked like her parents were just murdered in front of her. Eno then began to speak in her language, between sobbing of course. She would walk up and hug Hotwire, trying to get anything out of him.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (Hotwire)   The Set Up (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:12 pm

Hotwire blushed bright red. He had no clue what this girl was even attempting here.

"Please! Speak English! Er... French! Something human!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (Hotwire)   The Set Up (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm

Eno looked up him and wiped away tears. "I just don't know how I am ever going to get home." She told him in French, continuing to cry in his arms, getting a little too close for comfort. Considering his reputation for falling for every girl out there, he was staying quite strong against her.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (Hotwire)   The Set Up (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 7:29 pm

Now that last part hotwire didn't catch... but this girl clearly needed comforting. Only hotwire had no idea what to do.

Only thing he could do was ask.

"Can... I do anything to help you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (Hotwire)   The Set Up (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 7:41 pm

Finally he seemed somewhat concerned for her. That being said, it was finally time to bend Hotwire around her finger tip.
She didn't really care about him or anyone else on this planet, she just needed him for his brain. She often had to use these...techniques.. when she wanted to get everything her way. Most of the time, they worked.

Eno looked up at him and pushed him over. "You could do this." .

(End)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (Hotwire)   The Set Up (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Set Up (Hotwire)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2