Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Toys R fun (hb first/open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Toys R fun (hb first/open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Toys R fun (hb first/open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Toys R fun (hb first/open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Toys R fun (hb first/open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Toys R fun (hb first/open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Toys R fun (hb first/open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Toys R fun (hb first/open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Toys R fun (hb first/open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Toys R fun (hb first/open) Vote_lcapToys R fun (hb first/open) Voting_barToys R fun (hb first/open) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Toys R fun (hb first/open) Vote_lcapToys R fun (hb first/open) Voting_barToys R fun (hb first/open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Toys R fun (hb first/open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Toys R fun (hb first/open) Empty
PostSubject: Toys R fun (hb first/open)   Toys R fun (hb first/open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 8:09 pm

Jenny was walking around Jump with Toji having called him up to hang out get ramen and go on patrol together. She was glad she had some company on patrols for once since it honestly got lonely going alone so often. As they passed the mall they'd hear glass shattering inside and Jenny looked to toji to see if he was ready to go or not.

Nightingale looked over Jump from a high point in the city looking around slowly smiling brightly as she had her hands behind her back and stood on her tippy toes on the ledge of the building. She was free to do as she pleased once again and free to wear what she wanted and what she wanted to wear tonight was her new gear she made the night before and some fancier clothes to go with it.

She slowly then tied her hair that was hanging down to her hips up in a high side pony tail making it go to just above her hips now. She then pulled out a remade version of her old mask turning its lights on and slid it on her face under her long bangs. She lifted it a bit though as she gagged and leaned over the side and puked up some blood.

"...." good thing tonight was fun night where she could use her powers a lot again. She noticed the blood landed and covered the top of a car and a bit on a hobo and couldn't help but smile and laugh. She then put her mask back on and started to make her way to the Mall her new gun safely being held on the back of her belt.

She twirled in the air as she lept and ran from roof to roof shouting gleefly as she did so. When she landed on the roof of the mall she skipped around it happily until she stood over the right point and slowly pulled out her shotgun pistol gun she made. She then giggled as she pumped it and shot the glass she stood on causing herself to fall.

She made her legs into pure energy to protect them as she landed gracefully on the ground unknowing of the two who heard her outside. She then smiled putting it back on her belt and skipped her way over to the window of a store and changed her forearm and fist into pure energy and started punching the iron cage of the window and broke it and the glass.

She giggled excitedly and climbed through the hole changing her hand back to normal as she began to wonder around the section of the toy story that sold stuffed animals.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Toys R fun (hb first/open)   Toys R fun (hb first/open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 8:27 pm

Toji, a little wounded, a little broken still, walks beside his sister. Despite the smile on his face, there was a definite aura of sadness around him. But, he'd accepted Jenny's invitation, although it took some pushing, and got of the home. Lately, he only went out to do his job, then went back,not quite ready to deal with the world yet. Still, here he was, walking beside Jenny.They both hear glass shattering, and he looks at Jenny,nodding.They both race there,but Toji gets there first.He looks at the girl.".....please stop and retreat....You could have just bought it."His voice,drained of its usual pop, was soft.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Toys R fun (hb first/open)   Toys R fun (hb first/open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 8:43 pm

Jenny had Heard about the bad news and she sadly knew the feeling quite well so to be honest it was part of the reason why she had invited him out. She felt it was wrong to just leave toji all alone to suffer the pain by himself. She nodded in return to toji and raced in. Nightingale was looking at the bunny stuffed animals and shreed bouncing and hugging it. "They have it! So cool!"

She paused as she heard Toji and turned to him giggling. "Well that'd be way less fun and I have no money silly!" She said happily her masks creepy smile glowing in the dark. Toji would be able to easily notice that her voice perfectly matched Jennys in every way other than she didn't have an accent like Jenny. Jenny finally arrived and paused then face palmed and groaned cursing under her breath.

Nightingale then gasped and started to bounce again. "Jenny Bunny! You're here! Did you hear about the new bunny mr. wubbles in the freddy friendly line and came to get one before anyone else too?!" She asked excitedly "no i-" jenny blinked "wait the new one came out and its a bunny!? I thought it would be a whale!" "I did too-" Jenny shook her head narrowing her eyes

"wait off topic look you can't go stealing things addison!" nightingale crossed her arms like she was pouting. "Well if you wanted me to go kill people instead again you should have just said so before breaking me out geez and when my mask is on the name is nightingale poopy face!" she shouted and jenny shouted back both holding the same angry pose. "Then dont call me jenny when my mask is on!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toys R fun (hb first/open)   Toys R fun (hb first/open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 9:36 pm

Toji tilts his head at the weird mask, and his eyes widen at the voice. Jenny?! No...she was right behind him...The girl greets Jenny, who gets onto her.The halfling glances at them. Same pose..same voices...He walks up to them, speaking softly." Are....are you two sisters?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toys R fun (hb first/open)   Toys R fun (hb first/open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 9:47 pm

Nightingale smiled brightly under her mask "Yes!" she shouted happily as Jenny shouts at the same time "No!" in an annoyed fashion eyebrow twitching. "Awww jenny come on I thought we were totes sisters from different test tubes!" Jenny grumbled looking off "She's a clone of me but slightly altered her name is Addison Lewis she was raised here in Jump..."

Addison giggled "And recently broken out of a convoy sending me to a different asylum Thanks to Quinny and jenny here! She told me not to tell but you're her friend right? So you probably already know about her breaking a mass murderer out of an asylum convoy just to save the insane girl~" Jenny just looked off. "not much of a hero for putting a killer back on the streets now are you jenny bunny?" She teased her sliding her mask to one side showing half her face as she smiled brightly at jenny she looked just like jenny.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character
Name: Sheng, XiFeng
Code Name: Phoenix
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Toys R fun (hb first/open)   Toys R fun (hb first/open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 10:16 pm

XiFeng had been in the back of the store, scouting out toys and stuffed animals for her young ward, Zee when the commotion started. Slowly, she had snuck up on the conflict. Peeking around the corner she spotted two girls, neither of whom she recognized and...Toji! One of the girls and Toji seemed to be confronting the other. She lit a small fire around her hand and peeked out from the corner, waving a hand at Toji with a smile, letting him know that she was here, and that if he needed back up she was game.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toys R fun (hb first/open)   Toys R fun (hb first/open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 11:21 pm

Toji blinks."Clones?.....good enough... I guess...Besides...you two argue like siblings...." Then, he hears the words mass murderer. He steps toward, sighing, then speaks." Would you like to explain...or should I start bringing you down..." It was obvious he was giving them a chance, too heart weary to inflict any pain on his sister. He sees Rawnr face, and simply nods." ...I...understand..that there are people out there who deserve...punishing...beyond the norm. Killing is never right, but sometimes its necessary, in order to protect others and yourself..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toys R fun (hb first/open)   Toys R fun (hb first/open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 12:39 am

Nightingale giggled again and slowly put her mask on right "Well you see I go out just about every night and find someone random and kill them for fun! Then I cut them open and use their blood to draw a big old smiley face an a near by wall!" If toji thought back many months ago there were constant deaths like this going on but no one could find the killer. She hugged the stuffed animal she held happily.

"i don't kill for justice or anything just for fun~" she looked to Jenny "But you know what thats like don't you jenny~ you traveled killed hundreds of people in every city you came in a few years back~" Jenny blinked and grew pale looking at her. "how did you-" Nightingale giggled "I know since at first the asylum I was in though ti was you silly! But they found out i wasn't not too long after-"

She gagged and lifted up her mask coughing up some blood leaning forward as she did and she caught a glimpse of the girls flaming hand and grinned, "well..." She slowly moved the mask back into place. "I didn't know this would turn into a party..." She giggled "if I did I would have brought twister!" she then froze as her eyes locked in on the most horrific sight of pure evil... the very thing even the devil was scared of... the sole cause that would bring about the end of the world...

Nightingale quickly leaped back to gain some ground from it and stuck mr wubbles her faithful companion into her pocket and whipped out her shotgun pistol. "I'll save you mr wubbles!" she shouted as she fired off at some penguin stuffed animals stuffing flying everywhere. She pumped her shotgun once more and reloaded it as she panted then looked seriously off into the sunset poster on the wall and used her best serious manly man action movie star voice.

"I stopped them babe... ain't no penguin gonna blow your icecream sandwich up..." She then slowly rose the stuffed animal up to her face level and used a super girly girl voice and moved the bunny like it was talking. "Oh addison you saved me and all of narnia from the evil penguins! How will i every repay you!?"

she put her shotgun pistol back on her belt and slowly pulled off her mask looking deep into mr wubbles eyes going back to her action star voice. "imple babe.... by lending me your chiwawa for my soccer game.... i gotta hear the ball to be the ball to kick the ball in order to win my big game... daddy~...." Jenny meanwhile was face palming so hard.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toys R fun (hb first/open)   Toys R fun (hb first/open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 10:52 pm

XiFeng furrowed her eyebrows. That girl was mentally unstable. And the other one...Jenny, was it? She had taken hundreds of lives as well. The only person here she really trusted at this point was Toji. And even he seemed bedraggled and beat down from the boy she had met at the arcade. This was out of her league. And her cover was obviously blown as well. She stepped out from the aisle, flanking the insane girl but still far enough away that she would be able to see an attack coming. This wasn't her fight, so she didn't speak. But nonetheless, if action was needed, she would be there to take it.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toys R fun (hb first/open)   Toys R fun (hb first/open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 11:42 pm

Toji blinks, stunned." Swhat?" He looks at Jenny, his face twisting in pain.He steps back, then breathes." Why......" He clenches Hus eyes shut. Why did he have to keep getting hurt...He opens them, looking at Jenny."......I'm not going to pretend you're evil...that there's no such thing as mental issues that drive people to do things...I consider youmysister...but...I cant tolerate a threat to innocents!" He points at Night, tears starting to come down his face." She needs help! Both for herself and others!!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toys R fun (hb first/open)   Toys R fun (hb first/open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 6:54 am

Jenny looked to Toji as he freaked out she swore if Nightingale just costed her one of her only friends... "Toji I'll explain what shes talking about later and I see you as my little brother so you deserve an explanation but its not as black and white as Addison just put it I swear." She then looked to Nightingale as he said this she didn't know what to do nor did she know why she felt like it was her that Toji was trying to throw into an asylum aka get help for but she knew Toji messed up saying that since she knew what Addison would do now. Addison froze in her movie scene and her eye twitched. "Get... help...?"

'don't worry kid you're going to get help here' 'No let me go i don't want to go into another asylum no!' she thought back and she laughed a bit "Get help...?" she said in a shaky voice. She pulled out her shotgun pistol and put her stuffed animal in her pocket and aimed it at toji too focused on him now to notice Rawne closing in. "I'M NEVER GOING BACK TO ANY ASYLUM AGAIN! ALL THEY DO IS HURT ME! I HURT AND THEY KEPT HURTING ME JUST TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN! THEY WOULDN'T LET ME DANCE! THEY WOULDN'T LET ME PLAY WITH DOLLS! AND MOST IMPORTANTLY!!!" It sounded like she was crying now "THEY WOULDN'T LET ME HAVE CHOCOLATE!" She shouted as she would try to shoot toji in the head with the pistol.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toys R fun (hb first/open)   Toys R fun (hb first/open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 11:39 pm

XiFeng lunged forward the moment Addison, the crazy girl, raised her gun. A couple shots were fired off before she got there and XiFeng hoped they hit no one. And if they did hit someone, she hoped they didn't hit anything important. Yami would be better at this. He had combat skills. All she could do was hop up and latch onto Addison's back, lighting her hands on fire ad clawing them into the girls face, hoping to restrict her vision. It wasn't pretty. The attack was ugly, messy ,but XiFeng hoped it was enough.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toys R fun (hb first/open)   Toys R fun (hb first/open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 12:01 am

Toji, seeing her freak and pull a gun, blurs toward, narrowly dodging the bullets, though one traces itself across his cheek. Seeing XiFeng raise hands coated in flame, he reaches out, blocking them, though he winces at the sizzle." hold on, Xi....lets...try...to talk...with...her"he halfling looks into Addison s eyes." Yes...help...talking... to people that know.... what to do to heal you....Not being thrower ...into a padded cell..poked..prodded at....cut with scalpels..burned...." His breath hitches, remembering what he went through, and he shakes his head."I...just...want..to help."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toys R fun (hb first/open)   Toys R fun (hb first/open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 12:11 am

Immediately XiFeng cut her flames out, guilt overwhelming her at burning Toji. This was why she didn't have any friends. She glanced nervously back and forth between Addison and Toji.

"I don't think that's a good idea.."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toys R fun (hb first/open)   Toys R fun (hb first/open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 5:21 pm

Nightingale then flailed as the girl climbed on her back and tried to claw at her mask. but was stopped by toji. Addison then looked back into his and he'd see nothing but fear and panic in her eyes. "But Quinn said... I'm fine theres nothing wrong with me I'm just different! So theres nothing to help but getting this girl off me before I make her into mona lisa!" She said starting to struggle to get the girl off herbut poke jabbing the girl the best she could with her gun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toys R fun (hb first/open)   Toys R fun (hb first/open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toys R fun (hb first/open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next