Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Challenge accepted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Challenge accepted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Challenge accepted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Challenge accepted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Challenge accepted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Challenge accepted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Challenge accepted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Challenge accepted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Challenge accepted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Challenge accepted - Page 2 Vote_lcapChallenge accepted - Page 2 Voting_barChallenge accepted - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Challenge accepted - Page 2 Vote_lcapChallenge accepted - Page 2 Voting_barChallenge accepted - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Challenge accepted

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Challenge accepted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge accepted   Challenge accepted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:19 pm

Ben would then revert back into his normal state, for the watch had once again timed out...

"Weakest!?! Well that blows big time. How did their weakest prisoner escape anyway. >_>"
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Challenge accepted   Challenge accepted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:20 pm

"He may have beensmarter than most, I mean he did know to seperate us and try and beat us one on one". Dan would then crash to the floor and put his hands behind his head looking up at the clouds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenge accepted   Challenge accepted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:30 pm

"Ya maybe you're right...SooOoo, I'm going to guess you're a Titan to; but I've never seen you around the tower?"

Ben would sit cross-legged next to Dan on the battlefield with a perplexed look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Challenge accepted   Challenge accepted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:35 pm

Dan would sit up and look at Ben. "I'm part of the Titans East and just happened to be the closest to the park when Imhoteb attacked"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenge accepted   Challenge accepted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:40 pm

"Cool, I'm Ben and I'm part of the main team I guess. You're powers are kind of like Kara's, are you a kryptonian to or a clone of one maybe?"

Ben would look wide eyed and excited, hoping to meet another superman sort of or maybe even like Superboy from the comics.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Challenge accepted   Challenge accepted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:40 pm

"I'm a Daxamite, we've basically got all the same powers as a Kryptonian except we've got a different weakness". As he sits up Dan notices something glisten in the sun and it catches his eye so he gets up and strolls over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenge accepted   Challenge accepted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:22 pm

Ben gets up and follows along after him, thinking Dan really is all that and a bag of chips.

"Awesome, so if you're just like Superman show me your super breath, no...Wait I guess it's arctic breath isn't it. Ok, I have a better idea, your super speed!"
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Challenge accepted   Challenge accepted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:58 pm

Dan thought that it would be fun to see Ben's reaction so he decides to speed up to the metal thing he spotted. When there he bends down and picks it up and sees it's a piece of Imhotebs armour. He then turns back to Ben and smiles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenge accepted   Challenge accepted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:21 pm

"That's way sick, now do your arctic breath!"

Ben would wait in anticipation for a blizzard like whirlwind to be exhaled.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Challenge accepted   Challenge accepted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:00 am

"Yeah, the thing about that is, I know I have the powers, I just haven't learnt how to control them yet" Dan would tell Ben this information as he scratched the back of his head with a cheesey grin on his face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenge accepted   Challenge accepted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:49 pm

"Oh...So you can only use some of Superman's powers. Well I guess that's ok, I still haven't unlocked all the aliens in the Omnitrix."

As Ben looked at his watch and then back at Dan he would see that it was no longer timed out and he could change aliens again.

"Whelp, I guess I better go. Tell the rest of your team I said wassup."

That being said, Ben would rotate the dial on his Omnitrix and slam down on it, turning into Bendactyl; who screeched at Dan before flying off towards Jump City Bay.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Challenge accepted   Challenge accepted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:57 pm

Dan would wave goodbye to Ben as he took off back to the Tower, taking the piece of Imhotebs armour back for analyasis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenge accepted   Challenge accepted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:30 am

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge accepted   Challenge accepted - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challenge accepted
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2