Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Icecream?(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Icecream?(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Icecream?(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Icecream?(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Icecream?(Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Icecream?(Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Icecream?(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Icecream?(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Icecream?(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Icecream?(Open) Vote_lcapIcecream?(Open) Voting_barIcecream?(Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Icecream?(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Icecream?(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Icecream?(Open)   Icecream?(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:32 pm

" hello, may I have a GigaMint special?" Titus nods, smiling kindly, and turns to the machine, mixing up the icecream cone and holding it out to the little child." Thank you!" The mother gives him a grateful smile, holding out the money. The boy nods again, putting it in the register. Looking around the resteraunt, he sighs gratefully. It wasn't that busy, just regulas,thankfully. He wasn't up tones people at the moment.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Icecream?(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icecream?(Open)   Icecream?(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 7:34 pm

Kris walked in, getting uneasy looks. He looks at the child and gives a soft "Hi," but the mother pulls the child away when she hears the Russian accent. He then walks up to the counter and asks quietly, "Can I have a large vanilla cone, please?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Icecream?(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icecream?(Open)   Icecream?(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:09 pm

Titus stares wide eyed at Kris, then nods.A new person!! How should he act? What should he say? His manager walks in from the back and sees the problem, acting quickly." Ah, how are things going, Titus? Is today a good day?" Titus nods, turning around, his voice barely above a whisper." Alls well, sir..." Manager nods." Good...carry on, kiddo." The boy nods, crafting a large cone and handing it over to Kris.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Icecream?(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icecream?(Open)   Icecream?(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 9:14 am

Kris said thank you and nodded, his hood up, he didn't want any unnecessary attention... Until the woman's husband came in. "You aren't wanted here, Ruski. I suggest you get out.... Now." Kris sighed, switching from fake shyness into actual annoyance, "Sir, I think it'd be in your best interest to leave me alone." The man laughed and grabbed at Kris' shirt...... which resulted in a pistol to his head, "I warned you." Unless stopped, Kris would execute this husband and father in front of everyone, including his wife and kid.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Icecream?(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icecream?(Open)   Icecream?(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 9:26 am

Titus gasps, jumping over the counter and holding out his hand, forming a bright green energy barrier that knocks the gun aside.Forming a baseball bat long, slender plank of energy, he grabs it out of the air, settling into the stance his self-defense teacher taught him." Please....don't hurt anybody."
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Icecream?(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icecream?(Open)   Icecream?(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 10:37 am

Kris absorbed the wave of energy with a smile, he pushes the husband away and looks at the little hero, "OH! I get it, you're one of those newbies! Your basic stance with multiple flaws, your obvious nervousness, that's cute, honestly. Now let me let you in on a little secret, I'm one of the big boys, HIVE. You have potential, I can help you reach it." Kris took out his laser katana, "All you have to do is this: Survive an encounter with me."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Icecream?(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icecream?(Open)   Icecream?(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 10:59 am

Titus's eyes widen as he sees Kris absorb his energy wall, and he gulps.Then the energy vampire offers to help him reach his potential. Of course, the hero trainee would have to survive a encounter. Looking at the advanced weapon held in the other guys hand, he shakes his head." I....I don't want to fight you. Please, just leave us in peace."
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Icecream?(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icecream?(Open)   Icecream?(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 11:12 pm

Kris laughed, "You heroes, no ambition, I give you a chance to perfect yourself, and what do you do? Throw it in my face.... How ungrateful you are for this....." Kris took at few potshots at the hero's stomach, "I should kill you for the disrespect."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Icecream?(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icecream?(Open)   Icecream?(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 11:37 pm

Titus's eye widens as Kris laughs, calling him disrespectful, and taking a few swings at the young hero's stomach. Titus steps back blocking and forms several walls, sealing off the citizens and himselffrom danger while still allowing Kris to walk out. From his movements, someone skilled and knowledgeable enough would see he was a Arnis practitioner, and new,at that." I mean no disrespect..I just have a teacher already..please don't hurt anybody, and leave peaceably."
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Icecream?(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icecream?(Open)   Icecream?(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 9:35 am

Kris laughed even harder, almost in hysterics, ""Y-you're ASKING me to leave! You think that's how the Titans operate? How anyone in this city operates?" Kris literally walked through the energy walls, "And what will you do when that doesn't work? When your enemy is determined? Wise up kid, this city is filled with killers and psychopaths. That's why you need me, for protection if nothing else."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Icecream?(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icecream?(Open)   Icecream?(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:09 am

Titus flinches as Kris begins laughing even harder and walks through his walls. But, he seems to strengthen slightly." I......I don't want to be a villain....And I don't want to hurt anybody, though I do want to protect....." He looks at the frightened citizens." I know I'm nothing to you. You could step on me like a bug...so I thought I should try the only thing left to me..." He looks a t Kris."....If I train with you...will you stop hurting innocents and noncombatants?"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Icecream?(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icecream?(Open)   Icecream?(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:37 am

Kris grinned, "We'll see, though you aren't in a place to be making demands." Kris then took out a red and black necklace, it was a hexagon with an H inside of it, the HIVE logo with red where yellow should be. He threw the necklace at his new recruit, "I'll be in touch, Titus." Kris then walked out, eating his ice cream cone as if nothing just happened.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Icecream?(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icecream?(Open)   Icecream?(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 11:13 am

Titus nods."o….okay.." Catching the pendant, he watches as Kris walks out, holding still. When the older guy exits, the boy relaxes, shaking as he putsvthe pendant on, then looks at the citizens in concern"Are you alright?" The woman nods, and the husband responds." Yah....hey, kid? Thanks...and I know I haven't the right to tell you this, but...be careful around that one." Titus nods, and looks at his manager." Sir...can I go home early?" The man nods, reaching out and patting him on the shoulder." Yah. Be careful, okay? Your parents probably get worried about you." Titus looks down."...yes.." turning around, he exits...

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Icecream?(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icecream?(Open)   Icecream?(Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Icecream?(Open)
Page 1 of 1