Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Cinders (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Cinders (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Cinders (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Cinders (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Cinders (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Cinders (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Cinders (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Cinders (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Cinders (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Cinders (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCinders (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barCinders (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Cinders (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCinders (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barCinders (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Cinders (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Cinders (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinders (Open)   Cinders (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 3:54 am

Jenny looked off a bit when he spoke and thought for a long time before finally speaking. "I'd rather you not..." she placed a hand on her stomach where she had a slash and bullet scare. "My scares make me who i am... i could easily get rid of the physical ones but like my emotional ones... I'd like to keep them. Yeah each one leads to another but each scar I get makes me, me. If I didn't have my scars I would still be in Witchita and either be in the attic locked up or a criminal. I've walked on that fine line between hero and villain before and let me tell you that leaning to one side or the other is very easy and hard to balance out and sometimes even hard to stay on one side or the other."

She looked up to him and laughed a little smiling softly. "To be truly honest after recently what I learned how I really got into this world... its not natural nor even as far as most of the world knows even possible and is still science fiction. So no technically I really don't belong here, I just remotely look like I do and some how fit in barely enough to survive. I honestly don't believe in destiny or religion anymore. All I believe in is that the world is fucked up and cruel, it doesn't matter how much good or bad you do because the end result in what will happen because of what you have done is totally random."

"If there is a god out there I'm pretty sure hes nothing like they write in the books, he probably just fucks with people for his own kind of sick enjoyment. Which is believable if you really look into the bible and realize what all kinds of messed up stuff is in there. She sighed. "But in all honesty all i have is a very few friends in jump, a guy who killed me when he was pretending he was going to kiss me, one of my friends who turned me down when I asked her out, a team that i feel barely even notices i'm there sometimes, and my few belongings I own."

"I've been taking on a lot of solo missions lately ones that if anyone else took in that city, or well most, they would be permanently out for the count. And I've been taking them lately because its so crowded in jump with all the teens putting on a mask and declaring themselves as heroes and villains not truly knowing what comes with the mask... not knowing the pain and loss they will in the end face. But the main Idea here is, Jump has enough heroes... so... I'll go with you as long as you give me reason to not stay by your side."
Back to top Go down

Cinders (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinders (Open)   Cinders (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 7:58 pm

As Dar listened to Jennifer, he realized something more and more.

She was a fool, at least in his mind.

But by pulling the right strings, a fool could prove a useful or even crucial part of any organization. He said nothing about how messed up she was, or about how she wanted to remain that way. He had no reason to fix her. Her combat skills were impressive, and her knowledge as a former Teen Titan was sure to be beneficial.

Dar merely smiled and held out a hand to shake hers.

"Welcome home, Jennifer. I am honored to have you join us."

Together, Dar thought, they would reduce this pitiful world to cinders.

To be continued...
Back to top Go down

Cinders (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2