Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I feel like Greed. (open!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I feel like Greed. (open!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I feel like Greed. (open!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I feel like Greed. (open!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I feel like Greed. (open!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I feel like Greed. (open!) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I feel like Greed. (open!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I feel like Greed. (open!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I feel like Greed. (open!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I feel like Greed. (open!) Vote_lcapI feel like Greed. (open!) Voting_barI feel like Greed. (open!) Vote_rcap 
Moon
I feel like Greed. (open!) Vote_lcapI feel like Greed. (open!) Voting_barI feel like Greed. (open!) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I feel like Greed. (open!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

I feel like Greed. (open!) Empty
PostSubject: I feel like Greed. (open!)   I feel like Greed. (open!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 10:56 pm

It was time. Gluttony had done her research, which she was actually quite good at when she put in the time and effort for it. Being over 700 years old gave you a little more real world experience than others. She had been scouring over different schematics and blue prints. Going to every place that had valuable stuff. Trying to figure out what it was that she wanted to steal.

This was her ticket into the big times! She had never done anything like this before and she wanted to make sure everything went well. Nothing to be worried about while in action. She chose a store that had limited security, but had just gotten in a ring that should be under major lock down. So she had been curious. The girl went at the end of the day a few days ago. They locked it in a safe after hours. The girl became intangible and went inside the safe from the outside. She smirked when she saw it was plenty big enough for her. However, because she couldn't really do anything while in that form, she still had to think.

Black leggings, black boots, black long sleeve shirt, black gloves, and a black hat that she tucked all of her cyan blue hair into. The girl looked in the mirror and couldn't help but giggle. With a wink, she teleported to the site. Turning intangible, she walked into the safe from outside, looking up at the camera, she actually winked. Then walked up to it and absorbed it. She smirked and went to the ring, breaking the glass, which set off alarms. She knew it would, but they wouldn't be able to catch her in time. Not unless there were here already.

The girl smiled and admired her beauty for just a moment before putting it in a little black bag and into her pocket, that zipped. With a twirl, she teleported onto the roof and began to run away. In all honesty, she kind of wanted more of a challenge... But no challenge was cool too. She just got away with an emerald ring priced at over 20 grand~. No big deal.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: I feel like Greed. (open!)   I feel like Greed. (open!) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 3:15 am

It was supposed to be easy, but Greed took his time with it. He went out of his way to make everything oh so perfect. He got to the night guard first, that's how he got the codes to get inside. It didn't take long, only a house call and some friendly persuasion. He was lucky, the guy was new and not many people even knew him, so nobody questioned it when Greed took his place at the start of the midnight shift. So he sat there and admired the gem he was here to steal on the cameras... until he noticed Glut.

"What the..? Why is she here?"

So carefree, she entered the building with her powers. Greed crossed his arms, the night guard uniform was awfully loose on him. When Glut winked at the camera he couldn't help but chuckle. Did she know it was him watching it? It didn't seem right. He didn't think she was foolish enough to steal from him...

"Crazier things have happened." Greed admitted out loud as he stood up. The holsters on his sides were carrying his pistols with their magical bullets inside as he started heading towards the front door. Somewhere along the lines the alarms started going off, making him scowl. He was getting so impressed with her that he'd forgotten it was Glut. He got outside just in time to sense her teleport onto the roof and start her escape. Greed was happy to provide a chase, being as quiet as he could. He was good at parkour, and used and alleyway to climb to the roof and sprint, hot on her heels. She had a lead, and was pretty far ahead though.

"Screw it..." Greed decided, pointing his gun at her and firing. The bullet would land right in front of her, hoping to halt her. "Get over here Glut!" He yell as loud as he could, clearly upset.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I feel like Greed. (open!)   I feel like Greed. (open!) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 10:48 pm

Glut was having fun, cartwheeling and giggling away. She had done it! She had stolen the ring! This was an amazing feeling! The adrenaline was unlike anything she had ever felt before in her existence! This is why her brother did it so often!

Speaking of her brother, a bullet hit right in front of her, making her blink and pause. When she heard Greed's voice, she didn't catch the obvious hint of him being upset. Just seeing him put a smile on her face. She ran over to him and giggled. "Bubby!! Whatcha doin' here!? Look at what I got!!" She dug into her pocket to get out the ring. "Isn't it pretty!? It's worth over 20 grand! It's the first thing I've ever stolen!!" She giggled.

The girl looked so accomplished, so proud of herself. And what was even more, she was looking for her bubby's approval. "Do you like it, bubby?? I thought of you when I was researching on how to pull of a heist!!" She smiled up at him brightly. Her electric blue hair peeking out from beneath the black hat she was wearing.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I feel like Greed. (open!)   I feel like Greed. (open!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:03 am

Greed could see how this was going to go down almost right away, and he was not amused. As Glut came prancing over to him, he looked away, regretting not bringing his mask to hide his scowl. He was furious, but didn't want to break his sisters heart... he needed that ring, he decided.

"I watched you on the cameras." Greed said with a not, keeping a coldness out of his voice. "With the right training, you could be a pro." He added, getting an idea. A devious smile spread across his face as he grabbed his mask from his back pocket.

"...and now that you got the first heist out of the way, why don't me and you go on a spree together? I can even teach you how to do it perfectly... for a price." Greed said, nodding towards the ring.

"I've been at this kind of gig for a while. I can't really part with all my knowledge for free, y'know? Doesn't seem... fair, I suppose. To me. I'm giving you a good bargain though. Only because you're family and I love you... and I'd like to spend time with you..."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I feel like Greed. (open!)   I feel like Greed. (open!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 10:55 am

Glut didn't need much persuasion at all. As soon as he nodded towards the ring, she smiled and handed it over to him. Her eyes were glistening brighter than any gem ever could when he said that she could be a pro. And then on top of that he said that he loved her and wanted to spend time with her!!

Glut could barely contain her joy! "Here you go, bubby!! If you want it then you can have it!! Let's go steal some more stuff! What do you wanna steal first?? Money? Food? More jewelry? Umm... What else can we steal... Hmm... Ooh! ooh! I wanna steal something from the Titans!! Can we, bubby??" Her eyes were wide in anticipation and excitement. She wanted to learn everything from him and it showed.

The small child jumped up and wrapped her arms around his neck, giggling happily and nuzzling into his cheek. "I'm so glad I ran into you! Well... You ran into me... But same difference!!" The girl had had plenty of sugar today, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I feel like Greed. (open!)   I feel like Greed. (open!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 4:17 am

Greed was happy that Glut was jumping at the idea, zipping the ring into his pocket with a smirk. She was more excited than him, it seemed. Which was saying something, considering that stealing things was kind of his gig. He wasn't going to question it.

"Money, food, jewelry. Why should we pick, love? Why don't we just take it all? Keheheh." Greed pulled his mask on, his eyes seeming to glow red as he thought for a moment. "We'll start with the hardest target first. Let's get something from the Titans! I'm sure they have all sorts of fun toys."

Greed didn't wait for a reply, immediately jumping towers the coast, where the tower was vigilantly watching over the city night. He could feel adrenaline pulsing through his veins.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: I feel like Greed. (open!)   I feel like Greed. (open!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:54 am

Wrath heard the alarms from the store. He sighed and stepped into somewhere to change forms and get ready. He had flown up to a rooftop before they even exited.

As Greed turned around to start jumping towards the coast, Wrath was already in sight, sitting down. He knew who they were; his fellow siblings. He left his own mask off, his silver hair glinting in the moonlight as he looked at them with blood red eyes.

"What the hell are you two morons doing?" he asked. He was sitting with Hametsu at his shoulder, a veritable reaper of death as he looked at them with scolding. "You guys are the people who hit the jewelry store? What the hell is wrong with you?"

He glared at his sister. "Sugu, I can understand Greed. He has a compulsion. But you? Do you want to kill the people that defend the city from criminals? Because Greed certainly has no qualms. If the Teen Titans get in your way, you're gonna end up killing a few kids."

Wrath stared at them solemnly. What an assortment.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I feel like Greed. (open!)   I feel like Greed. (open!) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 6:09 pm

Gluttony was following his brother happily, giggling as they ran across rooftops towards the shore line. Then something unexpected happened again. She saw her big brother Wrath, and he didn't look happy. It was like they were all magnetized to each other. When they got to him, they both stopped. Gluttony bit her lip as she was scolded and hung her head in shame.

"I-I don't wanna kill anybody... But I don't think any of the Titans are coming. And even if they are, they can't find us now, we're already done with the jewelry store..." She then looked between her two brothers. Who did she want to please more??

Tears started to well up in her eyes but then she came up with a compromise and smiled happily, speaking to both of them at the same time. "What if bubby and me promise not to kill anyone!? And we don't steal from private or local stuff... So only big corporations that won't really miss their junk!? Would that work??"

She then blinked and realized he didn't understand why she was doing this at all. A soft, gentle smile crossed her lips and she looked down, blushing and swaying side to side like a little girl with her first crush. "I-I wanna be in the HIVE organization... They look like fun and I think I'll fit in well... So I need to do some more criminal stuff so that they notice me!" Her eyes burned with determination and excitement.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: I feel like Greed. (open!)   I feel like Greed. (open!) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 6:42 pm

"You'll fit into a jail cell!"

An overly gruff, exaggerated version of Batman's voice from The Dark Knight resounded on the rooftops. Bio had finished climbing up a wall to stalk his prey and sprinted towards the three of them firing gas shots around them. The gas would immediately begin to sap their physical strength as it would slow down reflexes in their body if breathed in. It wouldn't be exhausting or scary but it would slow them down to lower their defenses so they wouldn't be able to quickly jump away.

Bioshock was wearing his costume but with a Batman mask pulled over his head. He already knew what he was mostly dealing with, a kid who had powers and decided upon herself to be a 'super-villain' because being normal was boring and not fun. Bio could completely emphasize with that point. The other one was her seedy, more experienced, and probably perverted shoulder devil. The Wrath fellow he couldn't quite figure out but he seemed to be one of the night watcher magical types. Interesting but nothing Bio couldn't handle of course. Maybe he wasn't evil so Bio only targeted Greed and Gluttony.

He stood on the precipice of the roof with his arms folded.

"Drop the loot and don't let me find you out here again!" He said with a loud whisper.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I feel like Greed. (open!)   I feel like Greed. (open!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 3:22 pm

Greed was caught off guard by Wrath, and even more surprised when Wrath gave a lecture about being a goody two shoes. He knew he'd been gone a long time, and he'd heard that Wrath had been tamed... but this was unbelievable. Greed let out a laugh at the lecture, putting his hands on his hips and giving Wrath a strange stare.

"Me? Kill people? That doesn't even remotely sound like m-"

They were interrupted by a cheesy vigilante giving a silly one liner. Greed scowled under his mask as he watched the man fire at him and Glut. It almost felt like he wasn't in control of his actions when he held his breath, diving into the alley between the building Bioshock was on and the building him and Glut were on. His guns were already in his hand, having dodged the entry point of the smoke and noting the windy night would most likely blow the smoke away rather quickly that high up with nothing blocking the wind. The sin found himself looking up at the vigilante from the alley below.

"Come on, kid? What are you, 10? Beat it. You're going to get hurt around here."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: I feel like Greed. (open!)   I feel like Greed. (open!) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 1:36 pm

Wrath snapped his gaze to Greed as he started trying to excuse himself from killing, but two gas rounds were fired. Wrath groaned, and darted forward at top speed, grabbing Gluttony by her collar and pulling her away from the rooftop, going into the other alley. Gluttony would of course have no problem avoiding his grip, but if she had, Wrath would break into the building and jump to break through the ceiling to get her anyways.

Provided she had come with him either way, he looked at Gluttony, hoping Greed wasn't immediately going to kill Bioshock.

"You're wrong. Hand over the ring," he said sternly. He sighed. "You seriously want to join HIVE? Well I've got news for you, Sugu. HIVE isn't any fun. And their direct opposition is the Teen Titans and enforcers like us. I'm not with either of them. I'm with the Republic of California. But if you join HIVE, you're going to be trying to kill Titans and enforcers either way. They don't like each other."

He let that settle in. "Sugu, I don't know why you still feel like you need to fit in around here. Don't you have Greed and I? Why do you still need to fit in anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I feel like Greed. (open!)   I feel like Greed. (open!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 9:58 pm

Glut yelped as she was grabbed by the collar and dragged away at high speeds. She waved to the kid that had showed up just before disappearing into the alley with Wrath, her older brother.

When he said to hand over the ring though, she blinked and emptied her pockets. "I-I don't have it... I already gave it to Greed so that he would take me to get even more stuff!!" The little sin didn't really understand the problem with stealing. Her bubby did it all the time, so why was her big brother getting onto her for it??

Then he explained that HIVE would make her try and kill Titans. Her mind immediately went to Bow and she started to tear up. "I-I don't wanna kill my best friend... B-but... She can't let me on her team because I'm a Sin..."

He then told her that it should be enough that she has him and Greed. Her eyes flared yellow and she practically shouted. "MY NAME IS GLUTTONY!!! I'm never satisfied!! I always need more! Y-you and bubby are always off doing stuff!! I need something to occupy my time!! And my go-to is forever food, but I want something else!! HIVE looked like it would be interesting... But I don't want to kill anyone..." Her voice dramatically dropped on the last two sentences and she sighed, looking down as her mind reeled.

It took her a moment before she finally looked back up at her brother with tears welling up in her eyes. Her voice now barely above a whisper. "What do I do, big brother?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: I feel like Greed. (open!)   I feel like Greed. (open!) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 2:11 pm

(Hope you don't mind it Toji hops in)

Toji blurred onto the scene, grinning widely as he skidded to a stop. Being sins that have lived for a VERY long time, the three siblings would recognize who, and what, he was. But that didn't matter, Toji was here to make sure no-one was killed.He holds out his communicator like a badge."Titans! FREEZE, YOUZE SCUMBAGS!!" The goofy halfling laughs, putting his communicator back in his pocket. "hahahaha, hey, guy. before I kick the butt of whoever was the bad guy here, tell me, was that cool? I saw it on a movie, and figured I'd give it a try..." He slowly walks foward, lgihtning crackling around him as he pulls out his tanto and transforms it into the chian sythes. Fortutnatly, he planned to use the blunt sides..."So, who's been naughty?"
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: I feel like Greed. (open!)   I feel like Greed. (open!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 11:04 pm

"Well that's good! Nothing worse than young spoiled milk- aRSOIGSJVNM,N"

The Batman voice just hurt at this point so Bio pulled off the mask.

"Sheesh, tough crowd tough crowd."

He looked around and then said to Gluttony,

"Yeah that's fine. People just don't like it when their stuff is taken away, even if they're jewelers. You wouldn't want someone taking away your belongings without permission now would you?"

He then rolled his eyes at Greed.

"Come on slob, what are you a slob? Can't even read up on the superheroes in a city? Welp, this wake-up call won't be pretty for you. I'm guessing you're going to resist arrest right? Man, I should have had my sidekick come with me, would have been easier."

Just when he was about to ring up Athena, a new personage entered the fray.

"Yeaah. That's not how it works, but hey at least you don't sound like Chris Tucker. I'm trying to figure out who the bad guys are myself. That's how pathetic criminals have gotten. It was going to be that cute girl over there and then I thought maybe that badass lookin edgy dark guy which I've seen once or twice but apparently he's trying to convince them to be on the side of good. And then comic-con reject cliche #3 in the alleyway down there seems to be suspect but who knows?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I feel like Greed. (open!)   I feel like Greed. (open!) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 1:01 pm

Greed frowned as the situation got dumber and dumber. The first kid called himself a superhero, then made a half hearted attempt to insult Greed, who honestly just didn't care. He let out a sigh. Greed made his way back to the roof, with Wrath and Glut.

"Y'know Wrath, this coulda been a fun night. Then you just had to stick your nose into it, didn't ya? Couldn't just mind your own business, you gotta play that misunderstood bad guy role or something? We're sins, we steal, we kill, we do what we want. That's what we're built to do. We're not here to be damned police officers. God knows the town has enough-" Greed glanced at the two heroes that showed up. "...I didn't say they were good, but they do have a lot of them."

Another hero had arrived, but Greed didn't give it too much attention until now. He looked ay the newest child trying to stop them with a scowl under his mask.

"Don't you have school in the morning or something? Shouldn't you be in bed... or studying? Truancy is a very serious crime that nobody should ever risk doing. Education is just too important. If ya got that, maybe you wouldn't be chasing dangerous criminals around in the middle of the night because you'd know better."

Greed then turned to Glut, and ruffled her hair. "I think your problem is just like mine, kid. Maybe we could join HIVE together, eh? Running heists and doing what we want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel like Greed. (open!)   I feel like Greed. (open!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I feel like Greed. (open!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next